Religion Thread

To avoid duplicates in the catalog, keep all theological / religious discussion in this cyclical thread. Topics include, but are not limited to, the existence of God, dogma, prayer, denominational preferences, doctrinal disputes, intelligent design etc.
Current events and happenings associated with a certain religion (for example, sexual abuse by Catholic priests or self-immolation by Buddhist monks in protest or Muslim imams encouraging a holy war) may be discussed in a separate thread, however all theological and doctrinal arguments for, about and against religion must stay in this thread.

Attached: Untitled 1.png (882x588, 2.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/the-celebrations-in-the-life-of-the-ss-family/
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR STEVEN ANDERSON

Pagans are not following an actual religion. They are larping faggots.

Attached: pagan mental gymnastics.png (975x978, 320.31K)

Go fuck yourself. And get rid of the pro-Trump banners.

Both are stupid. Gods are just a personification of things you don't understand, the idea of a god is redundant.

So Christian believe britons to be mudhut niggers, but also believe roman to be mudhut niggers?

What?

And the actual christians were mudhut niggers before romans invite them in.

None of them were niggers and none of them lived in mudhuts, they lived in houses made of fucking wood.

Attached: dailystormer pastor anderson.JPG (1294x907 194.14 KB, 193.68K)

He didn't even pin the thread. Why even bother?

Just to make the point.

The funny thing is that the OG christians are literal mudhut sandniggers.

Is there a need for this though? We were doing just fine before.

That satanist/glownigger agent is badgering the MODS on the META constantly. I guess they felt they had to do something to 'comply' with the satanists.

d/c kikes btfo

It's not even pinned so just let it slide and pretend like it never happened. Jim is a mental retard.

Can we turn DACA into a religion?

Attached: pagans in the current year.jpg (640x919, 106.32K)

Jokes on you, I'm an atheist.

These are the satanist government agents that are pushing this agenda on the META and bullying the mods

They're actually reptiles who want to feed on your brain-juice.
The mods are fucking gay.

Look at the 'pagan federation' logo…it is like they borrowed the muslim flag for their 'pagan' logo.

Attached: Byzantium_star_and_crescent.svg.png (200x198, 10.26K)

You would know.

Attached: religion.png (874x2491, 269.04K)

This offends me because of how badly it misses the point. Christians did not civilize anyone. In fact, Christians lived in mud huts in Britain for almost as long as the Celts did and still produced less interesting art in that time.

TEST54321

Why is it always Christian vs Pagan? How about Perrenialism, Pantheism, Transcendentalism? I love theology and the latin mass but every Christian I know is a gullible pussy scared of hell. I love pagan mythology and aesthetics but every pagan I know is a fag looking for an out. If this is a place for third position thinkers then this dichotomy should be a moot point in the pursuit of a higher truth, like health and beauty.

Attached: 1555934230176.jpg (2000x2272, 790.06K)

Most religious Zig Forumslocks are either Christian or Pagan. This thread is Jim sponsored religious D&C to further divide Zig Forums. It's that simple.

A literal fag?

Much agreement there, fren. My point is that we never have threads on third options and the only criticism leveled towards that very D&C is to point out what it is.
Even NatSoc Germany wasn't pagan per se but folkish. Which necessitates that the folk form around a new ideology which originates from and works for themselves.

also make webm thread cyclical ffs

for sure man

Why aren't you Mari Zig Forums? It's the last remaining ancient European pagan religion.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (326x326 343.55 KB, 175.7K)

I believe in the free exercise of having sex with farm animals. Is there anyone here with animals who would like to help me practice my religion?

Literally about half, including people who say they're bi.
To all extents and purposes seven-eighths, then a couple relatively fit yet despondent stragglers.
Don't take that as proof for Christianity though. Several of my old Church bros are full on fags now, and still professing Christians.

Impossible. You can't follow the bible and be a fag. The bible tells you to kill fags so that their degeneracy doesn't spread into your whole culture. I guess I would have expected that from photos of pagans I have seen.

Doctrinally, sure. Culturally and as it actually is in daily practice across the world, perfectly acceptable. When I waited tables I had regulars who were ministers in an openly gay relationship.
Pagans are no better.
This my point.
There is a third option out there which we should be either seeking out or forming.
Nothing is premade for us.

Or they could go the fuck away since this is the politics board.

Religion is meta-political. Which is why every politician invokes their target demographic's religious sensibilities. From Clinton to Salvini. It's a factor. Cope.

I'm not even a christian. I just hate the pagan larpers.

Attached: happy pagan couple.png (647x459, 345.9K)

Christians ARE pagans

Yep, all religions are pagan. The kikes just tried to set their religions up as 'different' than pagan religions. But kike religions are just kike paganism. Nothing more.

The mormon thread began to develop some ideas. But they were not followed up at all.

I'm a neo redneck.

The order of the quotes is messed up. I clicked them in the right order though.

By definition you can not be interracial or international and be a pagan.

Its like calling yourself an atheist christian or theistic communist or a peaceful muslim etc.

Paganism is any faith practised by an ethnic group.

In practice it was solid for a while and its doctrine was racially aware, but that shit is Scientology-tier. Plus I ain't wearin' no damn magic underwear. Mormonism should be a cautionary tale for the Christian Identity crowd.
Regardless, it's still a Christian derivative which is not exactly a third position.

By definition you can't be gay and Christian yet there are loads of ordained gays in several if not all denominations.

Attached: Germanic_Traditions2.jpg (219x255 224.31 KB, 28.25K)

Attached: thorhammer06.jpg (1278x1586 105.88 KB, 1.78M)

renegadetribune.com/the-celebrations-in-the-life-of-the-ss-family/

Attached: thorhammer04.jpg (800x445 27.55 KB, 72.56K)

Attached: miguel-serrano7.png (597x750 68.71 KB, 65.28K)

Attached: SSThorHammer3.jpg (384x288 51.08 KB, 42.13K)

Judaism is the true religion.
The Jewish G-d is merciful and grants salvation to the righteous of all religions and nations. Only Jews are obligated to follow the strict Mosaic Law. Goys can be rewarded in the afterlife for simply respecting basic morality (Noahide laws, such as believing in G-d and not committing murder).
Christianity has failed to show that Jesus fulfilled the Torah's predictions for the Moshiach. To see more, consult jewsforjudaism.org.
Paganism is not feasible as a replacement for Christianity because it fails to provide moral standards beyond might makes right.
Islam is extremist and fanatical and would not make for a functioning society.
Remember that Judaism invented the idea of absolute morality and monotheism. We must praise the brilliant ethical and philosophical achievements of Judaism.

Attached: create-membership-min.jpg (2480x1860, 233.61K)

Thanks, Jimbo.

1 Samuel 16:12
“And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.”

No wonder he is a nigger loving (((Spirtual Semite))).

These organizations are kiked to the core.
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/

" After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews were trying to murder Jesus." John 7:1

" And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Matthew 8:11-12

" And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region. But the Jews stirred up the devout and honourable women, and the chief men of the city, and raised persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them out of their coasts." Acts 13:49-50

" But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren. Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands. But the multitude of the city was divided: and part held with the Jews, and part with the apostles." Acts 14:2-4

" But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people." Acts 17:13

" For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews; Who both murdered the Lord Jesus and the prophets and have persecuted us; and they displease God, and are contrary to all mankind: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost." 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/

>"…according to the Jewish Talmud, Jesus is perhaps the vilest being who ever lived, condemned to spend eternity in the bottommost pit of Hell, immersed in a boiling vat of excrement."

Yer you can be a racemixer and a Christian.

You forgot to mention not criticizing the chosen people, (((Ben))).

And genital mutilation.

Attached: circumcision01.jpg (653x1024, 153.13K)

Oy vey, however can us gentiles curse, I mean thank you? How wonderful you admit the fact jews do not accept Jesus as the lord, saviour, and messiah.

But shouldn't you be busy raping three year olds, Moshe?
• Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
• Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).
• Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child.
• Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
• Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.
• Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.
• Sanhedrin 57a. A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.
• Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not Baba Kamma 113b).
• Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
• Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
• Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
• Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
• Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").
• Abodah Zarah 36b. Non-Jewish women are in a state of filth from birth.
• Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.
• Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.
• Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.
• Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.
• Gittin 70a. The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."
• Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery: "It is taught that on the eve of Passover Jesus was hung, and forty days before this the proclamation was made: Jesus is to be stoned to death because he has practiced sorcery and has lured the people to idolatry.
• Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."
• Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.

>This does not imply that sexual intercourse between a Jewish man and a Gentile woman is permitted - quite the contrary. But the main punishment is inflicted on the Gentile woman; she must be executed, even if she was raped by the Jew: 'If a Jew has coitus with a Gentile woman, whether she be a child of three or an adult, whether married or unmarried, and even if he is a minor aged only nine years and one day - because he had willful coitus with her, she must be killed, as is the case with a beast, because through her a Jew got into trouble' The Jew, however, must be flogged, and if he is a Kohen (member of the priestly tribe) he must receive double the number of lashes, because he has committed a double offense: a Kohen must not have intercourse with a prostitute, and all Gentile women are to be prostitutes.

Don't let your wives and kids be around the yids!

Well Jesus personally told (((Saul))) to be his minister to the Gentiles. Why aren't the Gentiles rejoicing with (((his people)))? "Rejoice goywim with (((his people))) for the blood of (((his servants))) He will avenge and vengeance render to His adversaries and He will provide atonement for His land and (((his people))).

Attached: rejoice gowyim.png (1496x1006, 714.46K)

Stop posting this shit. It’s 100% false and debunkable in seconds by people in the medical field and does nothing but make the whole movement look like schizoposting instead of a human rights movement. MRI access is logged, wrong board, literally unethical situation, etc. If you think (((they))) won’t sow disinfo that they can use to “debunk” “the arguments of the movement” whenever they need to you’re new. Stop sharing this, call it out as disinformation, and when someone tries to use it anyway reveal them as a shill.

It's really sad to see a cutfag like yourself writhe and squirm. There's a wealth of information that there is nothing good or beneficial to circumcision and there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for it to be performed on children.

I get that this is a troll post, but still.

jewniggers totally made up a different thing later on and try to retroactively apply their 2edgy4u pretend messiah. Grow up. The jews are just LARPers, we have all the DNA and historical evidence needed to drop any claims of "chosen" bullshit. The Pharisees got so btfo in Biblical times
that they had to run and hide to invent this notion of a jewish people.

The jews are hypocrites that always seek to apply standards on others that they refuse to adhere to.

Like what? No one can stand jews because they're parasitic hypocrites so far up their own asses that they've developed coprophilia.

books =/= religion
books == antireligion
books == mass psycho-info programming
religion == direct connection to the universum
true religious knowledges is transmitted only from mouth to mouth
/no discuss

Attached: .jpg (605x480, 54.1K)

No he didn't. Jesus had already ascended into heaven at the point. Way to follow a timeline fag.
Someone ELSE who looked like a 'angel of light' told (((Saul))) the things he did. Someone who is still here, creeping around.

huh? what does speech have that books don't? tone? i would argue that religion/mysticism is entirely subjective and can only be understood by entering altered states as is the case with any sage (buddha, jesus etc.)

not bad chodemonkey

Attached: Semitic religion.jpg (1407x473 232.53 KB, 62.56K)

Please elaborate and provide truthful statements, preferably with citations. I'd gladly hear more about this subject.

Attached: Dw7d1kCU8AAa2E.jpg (1026x696, 79.06K)

This

Post user. It will only take you 'seconds' to debunk that having your penis mutilated as an infant is NBD

Jesus spoke directly to Saul in Acts Chapter 9 and commanded him what to do, you can even check the Greek manuscripts.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1394x777, 620.41K)

No fag. He ascended after he rose from the dead. The road to Damascus was years later, long after the Early church was established in the region. If jesus spoke to (((Saul))) then that was the 'second coming' and you are completely fucked because you have been left here in Hell.

Believing the resurrection and all that bullshit in 2019
Sage for retardation

Nigger, that is not any different than any of the Aryan religions belief in resurrection. 2019 and not knowing your own peoples history.

Sage. Reported.

It really is. You're too retarded to waste any time on correcting you.
The differences in the mind set alone of the two belief systems is vast.
A desert slave cult mindfuck religion has nothing to do with "my own peoples' history.
You'll likely never understand, christfag.
Shame.

Oh a fedanon. BORING.
I think I will skip anything that you might say by using the 'filter feature' and downboating you.

As if I was going to entertain any of your bullshit?
Don't flatter yourself.

DOWNBOATED

ALLOW THE SAME FILE TO BE POSTED MULTIPLE TIMES ON THE CATALOG SO WE CAN SHARE VIDEOS AGAIN

Anons help me out. I have figured out how to DOWNBOAT someone but I can't find the filter feature. And that fed is bullying me…{sniff}

>if using our creator's gift of reason you reject the jew religion and all its Because-Rabbi-Said-So, mysticism nonsense, then youre a nigger
Never post here again you low IQ tool. The gods of my ancestors were understood to be templates, models for behavior for those who aspire to greatness. Fuck you and your superstitious lizard brain seeking eternal life in rebellion against our world

Attached: JewishGrin.jpg (800x932, 81.89K)

Many of those beliefs are not held by modern Jews, who accept humanistic principles.
Furthermore, many of those are taken out of context.

Gets it. Very much gets it. Gets it so much.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x529, 497.61K)

DOWNBOATED

Roundhouse kick to the head…?
You are proud of this?

Good idea. Anti white d&c should be ruthlessly purged outside of this thread.

Yep this is the Fed satanist thread.
How do you like it?

Christianity is an abomination and plays to people's greed. Who needs to live for eternity?! Why isn't one life enough? Why do christians need rewards in heaven while their opposition has to be tortured for eternity? The answer is the christians are petty, greedy, selfish low IQ sheep. The christian always say that morality comes from god which is proof that they don't possess the built-in/genetic morality that comes from a great lineage. They have to rely on threats of eternal punishment in order to even want to try to be good. Imagine admitting that. I HATE ALL CHRISTIANS!

I like William Blake's and Carl Jungs take on the whole of mythology and spirituality. Outlines of archetypes universal and forever relevant.
Slowly but surely the acidity of the modern era has broken down our beliefs, revealing ineffable proto-memes that can not be reduced but by trying to define them. With the sheer volume of stories being told the world is in something like a Cambrian explosion of fables, moral experimentation, and allegories. Patterns emerge, and old truths are brought more light than ever before.
For examples, in Eastern game and story lores, I see a pattern of claiming man and dragon have some long forgotten primal kinship. In Western media there is the whole slasher genre, where certain character types are sacrificed that a witness might escape. Repeated retellings with details swapped out leaves a growing body of frameworks. There, I believe, is a proof of god or something consistent and complicated enough to pass for him.

Attached: Behemoth3.jpg (500x500 106.13 KB, 56.24K)

9 iron to the shekel satchel, bruh.
Kikes can't into Karate.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (629x468, 382.83K)

There is no requirement to know anything about ancient beliefs, traditions or customs in order to be "pagan". All you have to do is free yourself from all religions, MSM degeneracy and then be patient with yourself as you rid your thought process of lies and things that are not real. Focus on your family, your extended family and your community. Take care of your property, have self discipline, be self reliant, push yourself to grow stronger physically and mentally. Notice and learn from the patterns in nature, which you should surround yourself with whenever possible.
As a White man, do these things and you will naturally become what we are. We are the pinnacle of evolution on this planet. We are the caretakers of life. Fill your thoughts with desert people religions, MSM degeneracy and all of the other traps waiting and you will be a sheep, a normie, a boomer, a dependent and all of the other things that people become when they are lead astray.
FREE YOUR MIND
.. and no, I'm not referring to your fav en vogue song. thanks jews.

what took you so long to reply, rabbi? we're waiting.

Attached: Kike.jpg (600x600, 115.48K)

Muh ancestors
You know, when they told me that the memes write themselves, I didn't actually believe it, until now.
Muh ancestors
Lel such a pompous fucking prick. No wonder no one likes you alt-kikes.