US intel agencies are posting here, false-flaggin Russia, deflecting criticism of Israel

This is probably already posted, but… hey, they exposed themselves and shouldn't get away with it.

ceinquiry.wordpress.com/2019/06/17/fbi-Zig Forums/

The FBI literally screenshotted themselves having entire long-threaded Zig Forums conversations with themselves (while pretending to be various people) to try to create a false appearance of Zig Forums consensus against Russia, and to try to fake out 8chaners into blaming the Chabad synagogue shooting in Cali near San Diego on the Kremlin.

twitter.com/yashalevine/status/1140481772745924610

anonymousfiles.io/FJbOS2fe/

Attached: FBI posts - resized smaller.png (1042x1300, 921.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this probably isn't true, but if it leads to more criticism of isreal, more based putin memes and more hatred of cianiggers, then i support it

It's true.

The information was exposed in the documents for the unsealing of an application for a search warrant against Zig Forums’s servers by the federal government.

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf

Reminder that Hillary gave Jewtin a fortune in uranium and the U.S. is Russia's biggest investor. The hatred between the two is a hoax designed to get China to fuck itself by trusting Jewtin.

hey fellow anons. did u see the new Zig Forums update? if you turn off ur VPN something really cool happens, check it out now!

>all these (((links))) ITT for anons to click on
you totally blend in here, officers

Fuck a vpn im browsing mobile chome. Come get me feds i been waiting all my life. Oh wait i havent done anything illegal

yes you have

Basically the same thing that was used to get the Trump FISA.

unbelievable
what kind of unfunny clown nigger world is this

Attached: 1553088867843.jpg (960x938, 144.18K)

Oh the irony! The FBI canonized Brenton as a saint!
Well there's crooked, then there's fed crooked.

Attached: Fedsguidetothechans.png (1066x812, 62.51K)

Because Chinese oligarchs are different? Its all global feudalism, even if oligarchs compete for stuff, generally they are on the same page.

Top kek

Hillary Clinton has committed publicly well known felonies. Feds allow her to walk free while trolling here for words you type. Let that sink in when you think they give anything but lip service to concepts like Law or Justice. The evidence proves they don't.

fuck off CIA nigger

I mean if we really think about this deeper and then consider our theories from that day on why the attack even happened it looks a lot more likely now. The real target was and always was Zig Forums to shut down the Q movement/get the IPs of those users and also try to shut down Zig Forums in general due to the upcoming elections where they learned during the last election that the work done here can literally shift an entire false narrative pushed by the media.

They control 4chan, they do not control Zig Forums as Zig Forums is (IMO) more connected to military intel control and they had to get the user IP list to try to shut it down. That is some seriously 1984 shit if true because that means the entire NZ issue was to target something that had nothing to do with that issue and, by the looks of it, wasn't even giving a shit about that issue.

It really goes to show how they can come in and push a narrative and then use it to harm others. Unreal….

Not sure about other agencies, but we're on your side. We don't want war, zionist pinheads telling our leaders what to do, or other ilk either.

Nobody cares about a bunch of retarded boomers who believe the dumbest "conspiracy theory" (it really isn't one) ever conceived.

Attached: 1528748040532.gif (800x800, 247K)

Actually feds cannot do a thing unless they're ordered. They were ordered to do an investigation (which turned out a lot crimes with The Clinton Foundation) but after viewing the material, the people in charge of the investigation did NOT ordered the feds to do any arrests (that we know of).

It is definitely cared about given the media freak out about it. Not to mention it is something they cannot control which makes it dangerous. Whether you believe in it or not the bottom line is that anything/everything they cannot control with narrative are things that are highly looked into in terms of ways to reverse that.

The Q narrative has effectively brought a shit load of people together and effectively made them pretty pissed off which raises chances for action against those in control which makes it something they would absolutely want to control and get data on.

Well yea but nothing thats worth the effort of finding and convicting me.

You are practically Qlowing.

Attached: sentry.jpeg (826x1024, 142.36K)

Attached: Putin shills.png (1024x480, 300.56K)

I believe Q is connected to military intelligence based on various things that have been stated as only certain types of military intel (USAF or NAVY) know those codenames and programs. That said, even if I didn't believe it to be true it doesn't change the fact that those that Trump is currently going after and those who will be looking to beat him in 2020 would absolutely want to get rid of Zig Forums and the Q movement.

If you don't see that then you are either a shill or simply a moron.

Attached: quoomers.jpg (2048x1008, 297.96K)

The media covers the Q LARP because it's so retarded that it discredits the existence of real conspiracies. It's the same reason they had Morgan Reynolds on Fox to say the planes were fake on 9/11.

It's brought together the dumbest and most gullible, to wait patiently for a storm that's never coming.

Attached: Qregimechange.png (768x380, 98.19K)

Who it brought together makes absolutely zero difference. The bottom line is it brought them together and that right there is something they would want to control. You seriously are glowing massively with your libtard word use and attempts to shift this obviously clear bottom line that even an elementary student could comprehend.

I couldn't care less if you believe in the Q situation or not but you are a literal moron if you cannot see why the connection of that movement to Zig Forums along with the free speech of Zig Forums would be something they would want to get a handle on.

What's the bet that they're also the ones posting the anti-Tarrant/Mossad did New Zealand threads. Or if not them, then some (((NGO))).