NORDICISM THREAD

What Nordicism Means

1. That the Swedish scandinavians succeeded in all nation building because of their racial superiority.

2. Definition of Nordic; I1 haplogroup Scandinavian. Pan-germanic Out of Africa theorists are nazi mongrells ill intent on ruining THE true Nordic race With inferior indo european specimen.

3. That the past shapes current politics: specifically, that descendants of Swedes are natural rulers, whereas Slavs as in kievrus are natural subordinates. Along With THE rest of THE other races.

4. Swedes who are the greatest of Scandinavians did THE most deeds, whilst occupying THE most amount of land dominating other scandinavians, even amongst Nordics There is hierarchy With THE Swedes att THE Top.

5. That the Göthic Swedish tribe is specifically THE greatest race of Them all, With svear falling Close second.

6. That the slave races (all outside scandinavia) cannot build civilisation on their own, and all major turnings of ages is due To a Swedish or other Nordic migration, as With THE Swedish Getae conquering Greece creating THE era of Power and Wisdom in THE Hellas peninsula With King Sitacles.

7. That we Swedish Goths are THE northern People Spoken of in Jeremiah, THE sea peoples who collapsed BRONZE AGE civilisation, and THE aryans WHO made THE East Great, With THE decendants of King Tanausis

8. That Nordics are of Proto European stock, and has allways been White, that all proto Europeans are decendants of Atlantis, of which lighs on THE Atlantis ridge. That Proto Europeans settled Sweden 14000 years Ago

9. That Proto Europeans exist outside europe creating Ancient JAPANEZE and new Zeeland civlisation

10. That Nordics are Christians, that paganism is An indo european trick To defile US, like the Pan germanic theory. THE pagans Came from THE Middle east into europe With Oden, To a God knowing People already There, this Oden is documented To have migrated To europe 8000 years Ago, after THE flood To defile THE Proto Europeans With Middle Eastern FILTH

These are the 10 Commandments of Nordicism

While we do look at southrons as A mixed people it is not our main concern

Geopoliticaly we are third Position of Sweden

The First and second position being the russians vs Americans

This is why we are shilled against

American + Kremlin Propaganda

Of which is all false

Attached: lossy-page1-220px-Gustav_I,_1497-1560,_konung_av_Sverige_-_Nationalmuseum_-_15137.tif.jpg (1280x1408 27.44 KB, 522.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
britannica.com/event/Thirty-Years-War
britannica.com/biography/Gustav-II-Adolf
britannica.com/biography/Christina-queen-of-Sweden
britannica.com/biography/Sigismund-III-Vasa
britannica.com/biography/Wladyslaw-IV-Vasa
minds.wisconsin.edu/bitstream/handle/1793/54267/FredricksonSpring2011.pdf?sequence=2
preservearticles.com/history/what-are-the-four-phases-of-the-thirty-years-war/11721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dump

Attached: 1550416216149.png (1333x937, 1.14M)

Attached: iq-and-inbreeding-in-italy-inbreeding-coefficients-and-iq-scores.jpg (365x263, 26.34K)

Hidden war

Swedes did murder 7 million Germans and 1/3 of all poles

Attached: 1560508970409.png (880x880 269.59 KB, 171.92K)

Swedes conquered all of europe

Attached: 1551045153050~2.png (1280x1408, 911.98K)

All civilisation Comes from the Nordic man

Attached: NordicTakeovercredits.jpg (480x360 2.64 MB, 79.08K)

sage and report this schizo

Real 30 years war

Swedes vs Germans + Italy + Vatican

7 + 1/3 millions of Germans dead

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22-18-12-20.png (720x1280, 760K)

Blood is power

Disregard the American + Kremlin shills

Attached: ad305396ef2f82bae9ee1eb4d567407c-1~2.png (450x234, 103.72K)

Funny nordic memes

Attached: 1560163638617.jpg (900x900, 345.91K)

We do not consider Italians to be white

Attached: DNzlUMkWsAAxF50.jpg (300x350 319.48 KB, 34.61K)

Old nordicism images

Attached: 1559413400444.png (480x360 575.28 KB, 21.22K)

5 of the 7 wonders

Built by Swedes

Nordic man vs the Mediterranean (Italian + General Indo European skull) lack of Brow Ridge and OCCIPITAL bun

Attached: 21312312.jpg (2235x1185, 643.92K)

Isn't Sweden the most cucked country though?

I was thinking of visiting Stockholm recently to see how things are but it's expensive as fuck (not to get there the prices while you're there get you).

Thats my dump!

Have fun posting!

Disregard the shills who do not follow the 10 commandments of Nordicist

You will have a far more intellectual debate with like minded

Attached: 217_2.jpg (350x474, 26.71K)

And no Sweden is the best nation out there, you 56% Americans and Churka Russians are in the gutter

Not to speak about modern Germany

Swedish rapes are a lie made by American bots

Attached: t7enkdlvsz6z.png (4592x3196, 1.03M)

since when vertical forehead is considered feminine?

Are you Swedish? So the no go zones and etc. is just a load of bullshit?

What's best to do for a weekend in Stockholm?

Yes it's a load of bullshit we got big areas of Stockholm who are 99% white

If you want a good experience in Stockholm go to Sigtuna

All the migrants you hear on the news exist on segregated ghettos in the worst places of Malmö

THE rest of Malmö is Still a fine city with big areas of 99% whites

Attached: Svenska_folkdräkter,_del1,_Nordisk_familjebok.jpg (800x1181, 185.61K)

It's generally an Indo European trait and you only see it in Scandinavia on females or on thralls the Vikings brought over,… Who by blood memory act submissive

Now there are a few exceptions but these have the OCCIPITAL bun and the rest of nordic traits

Attached: 1560697426497.jpg (845x1390, 175.28K)

50%…….. of all krauts dead

Attached: 1559409358318.jpg (480x360 2.14 MB, 17.21K)

I'll keep that in mind, I will probably be visiting within a couple months I'm not a shitskin btw I'm English.

Can't say I care what you are

All non Scandis are filth

Attached: The_Hanging_by_Jacques_Callotyhhhh22.png (1458x643, 2.23M)

There has been a good amount of shitposting in this thread but, Nordicism is the final redpill and also common sense that is understood by everyone. In Asia they are pretty open about praising the Nordics.

Ancient Greece was run by the Swedish Goths

And before that(Turks) they were blonde but not Nordic

Attached: 1559413318104.jpg (1233x9500, 1.34M)

The Swedish Goths Came with king sitacles

Bringing an era of power

Attached: 1550334214152~2.png (1404x923, 573.86K)

Based

The wh*tes are slaves to us and they don't even know it.

Attached: 1559659541631.jpg (1530x2048, 632.87K)

The Spanish, Greeks, Slavs and Italians aren't white.

Change my mind.

Attached: 34343.jpg (1084x1095, 138.65K)

pick one goy

Attached: C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iNzwXSf4mEo3DXNBMtWJJFrsUCNmbGUFpjGB449JomRdUVqxxJu2GVEF22rcvnoYirHt61HdVEe.png (630x421, 500.27K)

Yep, I have heard of a nord visiting China 20 years ago, and he explained how amazed they were over his features, some believing him to be some messiah

That's an Irish Celt not a Nord

Attached: RESPECTVIKINGS-1jpeg123fiixed.jpg (4696x5384, 2.57M)

Definitely they were, read Getica and it is explicitly said Swedish Goths made Iran and hence the term

Fug I love based Sweden now.

Attached: periodic-table.jpg (1891x1131, 332.07K)

You will never be white jew, no matter how much shit you spam.

That Finnish invention is actually Swedish, the man was born in Swedens empire and discovered the element while still in

Many years later while he was 92 years old he died on Finnish territory creating confusion

Disregard this poster

Attached: 1560713565953.jpg (474x367, 39.57K)

oh leftypol, when will you ever learn to identify a fracture point?

Doesn't matter how many times you hop IPS jew, you will never be white.

Report and hide

I'm not going to repeat myself

Follow this advice ignore the American + Kremlin Bots

Attached: gustav_vasa_bd.jpg (900x732, 246.44K)

Attached: nordicists.jpg (753x500, 106.24K)

oh look another schizo snownigger post.

There are so many thing wrong with this.
First off, Sigismund wasn't king of Sweden during the 30 years war, Gustavus Adolphus was.
Second off, the image implies that Sweden beat and occupied Germany, which is not true. They played a large role in the war, but they didn't do it by themselves. If anything, the French were the ones who beat the Germans. This is also not to mention that Northern Germany was protestant, and therefore pro-Swedish occupation. Also, they didn't intentionally genocide the Germans, they only died due to famine and in battle
Third off, you're basing superiority off of amount of land conquered rather than empirical data, like IQ tests. If you base superiority of a race off of land held, either the Brits or the Russians come out on top.
Fourth, Halogroups are one part of the DNA strucutre. There are thousands more genes to look at, and when you do, you find we're similar than different
Fifth, you're a retard and your posts are, more likely than not, just a way to drive a wedge between Nords and the rest of Zig Forums
Go kill yourself

stop replying to this cuckchanner schizo threads and report them to whatever little moderation is left here

This is obvious Catholic propaganda

No Sweden did actually occupy all that land

And until you come with proof we didn't

I will disregard you

And yes SIGISMUND was the king after Gustavus

He reigned half of Europe

No matter how much you lie it's still true

For Sweden did occupy all that land and Sigismund was king of both Sweden and The poles, while his son and heir was crowned Tsar of Russia

Now of course there's alot of lies about this war becouse it was the most important war next to ww2

Not how burden of proof works, bud

No, the next ruler of Sweden was Christina of Sweden. Jesus, get your facts rights. Also he was half Polish, so not a great example of Swedish superiority

He ruled the Polish commonwealth, Finland, and Sweden, not half of Europe. Not sure where you're getting that from

His son was elected Tsar, but never actually assumed the position, he was kicked out before getting the position. He was duke of Moscow in name only.

Then why is the last phase of the 30 years war called the FRENCH phase if Sweden was the one who occupied all of Germany?

have you not understood?
this is a jewish board.

Obviously you are some kind of butthurt German catholic

Kid

If you look there

You can obviously see how much land we occupied

This little catholic kid just babbles and babbles yet has no proof

Look at a proper war map kid like that one

Now we actually held More land than that

We held 3/4 of Denmark and more German land

The map in OP illustrates clearly aswell how much land the Swedes occupied

And why is this hard to understand?

I will tell you

Propaganda

This war was as I said the most important near next to ww2

I'm an Irish Atheist, thank you very much

You really don't know shit about history. If you did, you'd know the Danish were ALLIES to the Swedish
Then why are you citing a faulty map? Not to mention that the majority of that land is Lutheran, who would've been actively helping the Swedish. Sweden didn't annex all that, they didn't rule over it, they were liberating the Germans from the HRE.

That not ciationed MSpaint map is shit proof. Give me better proof
Nobody's producing propaganda about a war the happened 400 years ago

You clearly bare producing propaganda you little kid

And still you have no proof

I have proof

You don't

I win the argument

Genuinly can tell if you're trolling or not
Here's your proof:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

And your source is Wikipedia

Go to bed kid

Fine, want a better source?
Here:

Sourcing an entire page is not going to do it kid

The war took 30 years and the page is just as long

Go in there specifically and find proof

What do you want proof of?

Meant for

Wtf men! you don't trust jewpedia?

Obviously you haven't been paying attention

Low iq kid

All these Wikipedia shills

Lol, you know you lost, so now you're resorting to insults. If you can't tell what I need to source, I win this argument

Haven't seen such a glowing thread in my life.

Thats cool and all, but what are you going to do about the influx of shitskins currently raping you and turning your Utopia into a third world country?

Now the real question is if we have been arguing how much land the Swedes been occupying for the last 30 minutes yet you can't remember it

Maybe you should go to the doctor

And stay there

More shills

Go to bed kid

We have mastered the art of survival. If all goes to ruins, one need just open the sacred ikea scrolls and rebuild.

This man knows

Is this guy Nordick?

Attached: images-4.jpeg (168x300, 6.55K)

This is how you know Zig Forums is owned by kikes.

You are obviously using a straw man argumen

Go to bed kid

Source: britannica.com/biography/Gustav-II-Adolf
britannica.com/biography/Christina-queen-of-Sweden
Sigismund didn't rule over Russia:
britannica.com/biography/Sigismund-III-Vasa
Sigmund's son was never Tsar:
britannica.com/biography/Wladyslaw-IV-Vasa
Danes were allies to Swedes, and Sweden needed help from France and rebellious Germans to win :
That's all my claims, sourced. Get a better argument or GTFO

This catholic kid didn't actually answer the real argument

The question was you little low iq child was how much land Sweden occupied in Germany

Here you sit talking about Denmark like a brainlet

Clearly low iq and cant stick to the subject

Now should I really be arsed argumenting with someone who derails?

Not to speak of the actual arguments you bring forth

And Yes Wladyslav Vasa was tsar of Russia

No, he wasn't
Source: britannica.com/biography/Wladyslaw-IV-Vasa

More derailing

Stick to the subject

This is splitting. We are splitting. We won't get anything done while we argue among ourselves. Defeat the common enemy first.

Here's a map of Swedish occupation
It lasted 2 years, and was for the most part in Pomerania, Brandeberg, and lower Saxony. Not nearly as long nor as much land as the OP said. Not to mention this was after the HRE was weakened by the Bohemian and Danish phases of the war, and with material support from France.
Source for image: minds.wisconsin.edu/bitstream/handle/1793/54267/FredricksonSpring2011.pdf?sequence=2
Source on support claims:

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1105x851, 876.91K)

sure got quiet in here?

You idiot this is the wrong year

Clearly the Swedish domination was it it's peak in 1645' yet you give an image over 10 years before that happened

Open your eyes kid

Not only that but you clearly see Swedish armies in the centre of Germany dominating them 10 years before the worst happened

Really this image just strengthens my argument

Not only that you don't read your own source

You claim they were in Pomerania yet I see a big army in Austria

Lowest of low

Go to bed

Marching an army through somewhere =/= occupation. A few battles were fought in Austria, but the Swedes never solidified their hold on southern Germany

Well to bad your picture is not for occupation

It is for army routes

You have no proof yet you speak like you know

Pathetic

Can you not see the dotted blue lines that are clearly meant to symbolize occupied zones?

Actually, you keep asking me for proof. Where's YOUR proof of your claims?

So you do want Sweden to become a third world country? Schlomo just can't help himself I guess.

And you clearly see Swedes occupying land all the way down to Bohemia

10 years before the worst happened

Clearly they are well on they're way to dominating more

"French generals Turenne and Conde scored series of victories over the Imperial army. Maximilian of Bavaria was also defeated. The French steadily pushed the new Emperor Ferdinand II back and compelled him to sign the Treaty of Westphalia in 1648. "
Source: preservearticles.com/history/what-are-the-four-phases-of-the-thirty-years-war/11721
If Swedish occupation was at it's peak in 1645, then why was it the French the got the HRE to surrender and not Sweden?

And yet again you derail

Classic "whataboutism"

Go to bed kid

The reason Sweden didn't occupy that land and more in 1645 was because the peace of Prague was signed, and those territories rejoined the HRE. All that land Sweden gained was effectively lost. You're still yet to provide one citation

Why would I answer someone who doesn't answer my arguments?

Your just a kid who doesn't know anything

Oh wow, what a threda. If nordics would be superior they wouldn't be the minority of all whites. Nordics are the most gullible of all and will vanish as the first ones. Pretty stupid to divide and conquer if you ask me…

t. German faelid