Wake up after a nights rest on bedded treated with brominated flame retardants

Attached: screenshot.png (520x411 142.67 KB, 142.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

organic-systems.org/journal/92/JOS_Volume-9_Number-2_Nov_2014-Swanson-et-al.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/fish-becoming-transgender-contraceptive-pill-chemicals-flushed/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: screenshot.png (871x875, 159.03K)

We’re all poisoned and there’s nothing we can do about it. This isn’t a thread.

?

buy organic mattress

know what chemicals your soap contains

use salt based deodorant

don't get mercury based fillings, get fluoride free toothpaste

buy organic

don't use non-stick

filter water via reverse osmosis

use non-toxic cleaning solutions (vinegar, etc)

did you know defeatism is a symptom of low t? maybe you should follow this advice.

just because we can't escape all toxins doesn't mean we should not attempt to limit them.

THIS THIS THIS! CHANGE YOUR LIFE MATERIALS!

>forget your way to >>>/x/

you forgot your way to monsanto mr. glaxosmithklien

non sequitur

why shill for low-t, autism and cancer? something disproportionately effecting the western world.
surely if you cared about western people you would be concerned with these issues?

This wasn't a non sequitur. user rightfully called you a chemi-pharma phaggot. Go rail some Prozac, queer.

bump to spite jewish shills

all because I pointed out the multiple spelling errors and general paranoid rant quality of the OP. that's real Nito, faggots.

Attached: channeling meme magic.webm (854x480, 8.02M)

The jokes on you OP I like those chemicals and the advantages they provide.
Enjoy your sticky pans and flamable non flame retardant mattress.

Friend tells me to stop drinking beer because it has estrogen in it.

Attached: 4e2bdd7918d5c70ac97e2f0a25f0d96febbb3f3f309324f8eafdd172e16ca434.jpg (138x200, 15.51K)

You failed basic organic chemistry. We're going to round this out that there's a stronger causal link between living in a big city, and serious amounts of heavy metals in the surface dust, topsoil, and in the water. Doubly so if you're in an area that had active gold mining pre-1900. Gotta love that mercury, which was used to separate gold. Also, if you lived in a european city that had a very strong clothing sector that heavily relied on felt as an export. Mad as a hatter isn't just a saying, it's from heavy and continuous use of mercury and ethyl mercury in the creation of felt…again prior to 1910. Mercury stays in the environment…a really long time.

And last but not least, when you change the definition of "who is a diabetic" like they did back in 2000…there's suddenly a spike. Because the lazy asses got lazier and continued sitting on their ass instead of even walking around. This applies to hypertension as well. And I really don't want to get on the autism thing, but fuck it. It's the gold-standard of expanding quack science in order to make an all encompassing circlet of children into autists. Or did you fail to pay attention a decade ago when *everyone's* kid had autism(even if they didn't) because it was trendy as fuck. Just like the "omg my kid is transgender!" "so is my kid!" "my kid too!" *repeated attempts of psychotic parents jamming boys into dresses*

Would you look at all that munchausen syndrome by proxy. God damn…it's like there's a generation of parents who live eat and breath narcissism and are even more fucked up then us gen-x kids.

you make a good point with the autism, but how do you explain the increase in various cancers and dementia?
organic-systems.org/journal/92/JOS_Volume-9_Number-2_Nov_2014-Swanson-et-al.pdf
take a look at the paper i took these graphs from, it paints a much better picture

i am not arguing glphosate is the #1 cause for all these issues. but the increased use of glphosate shows how relaxed attitudes on potential toxins are, not just in food, but in many things.

Follow this shit people

Dementia is a catch-all term for a lot of diseases(known and unknown) that can contribute to a problem. Everything from neurological to psychiatric gets dumped into it when someone can't figure out "exactly what's wrong." To give you an example, alzheimers falls into the dementia category. Cancer on the other hand comes with life expectancy. Comparatively speaking, a lot of people died horrific deaths from cancer that wasn't classified as cancer. But that's something you can actually see if you dig up their corpse and check their bones, or if it's only been 70 odd years, their hair and fingernails. Shows up in all three, almost all cancers do. Cancer itself can be from multiple sources, and boy oh boy, did we use a lot of shit that could cause cancer the last 100 years. Everything from using asbestos for insulation and brake shoes, to PCB's for electrical coolant, to the "radium water" and places that still have them in city wells.

Here's another example of a catch-all. "Bad air/swamp air/flat air" very common usage back in the 1700 and 1800's by doctors, especially in the US colonies and Upper and Lower Canada. If you read back through the diagnosis that were recorded, around 80% of the cases are malaria. Enjoy that shitshow, think of getting malaria as far north as Saguenay, Quebec that's around 200km(125mi) north of Quebec City.

Shouldn't have an problems proving that theory then. Problem is, you see glyphosates only affecting some species of insects directly. In other cases, even down multiple chains - like the famous study on broad leaf spraying - cricket, chicken and turkey, to re-feed to cattle(protein in feed), there wasn't a traceable amount in anything beyond the crickets.

Don't either of you get me wrong, correlation is a great tool to see something that's happening. The reality is the problem is almost always more complex then what's being presented. Give you another example of correlation, why has violent crime decreased the last 35 years? Well you can argue a bunch of stuff, removing lead in gasoline/paint/etc, more outlets for "safe" violence like video games. Both happened around the same time, big arguments in both cases for and against. Biggest correlating case that lead is the primary factor is looking at South Africa, which was the last country in the world to ban leaded gasoline. Unfortunately the last 10 years or so with the attacks against whites and whatnot has fucked with the numbers, so…that's all tainted. In my case, it'll likely be lung cancer that gets me in the end. Not from smoking, but because I was a mechanics apprentice before the phaseout of asbestos brake shoes, pads, clutch plates, and so-on. And let me add in on this, anyone who worked as a mechanic right up until 2004 or so was exposed, because the "change in regulations" allowed companies to use existing stock. And that's despite the massive lawsuits regarding exposure that happened 30 years prior in various military instances.

Let me help you with that OP.

Okay jew.

life expectancy hasn't increased enough in 30 years to explain these large increases in disease. take a look at the average age of cancer for your country. in most countries people have been living that long for decades now.

thank you user

what do you actually disagree with?

The life of the average goy is horrific but we know better don't we? Wrap your mattresses ect…

Schizo jew cunts coming and shitting up Zig Forums with multiple fucking slides all god damned day every fucking day. Not your god damned blog.

You will never be white you jew fuck.

retard this wasn't about my life at all. it is about what the average westerner does daily. it was just to illustrate a point.

i care about western people and the most important thing for western people is to be healthy and have a high fertility rate. sperm count has dropped 50% over the past few decades. birth rates and demographics are everything. why am i a jew for caring about this?

Reported for jewish spam.

do some research into these chemicals and how dangerous they are to firefighters and people using the furniture. nobody wants these chemicals, they don't even prevent deaths because the smoke kills you.

most of them come from a small friendly country in the desert and we wouldn't want to upset the apple cart now, would we?

Wait, so even black coffee is bad for me now? What the fuck?

Attached: c18abb25c402c87000e1597ad40c6b812d55f77d03afb720be8b22fe6be70883.jpg.png (1576x1600, 1.42M)

Le gay frogs

Attached: gay frogs.mp4 (360x360, 376.78K)

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/fish-becoming-transgender-contraceptive-pill-chemicals-flushed/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

why are people so reluctant to consider these issues?

remix

Must drink lots of wodka. Will protect you from poison and make you strong man.

enjoy your eventual medical bankruptcy

black women got access to abortions

Nice thread OP. But it's not going to go anywhere unless you have somewhere to drive it.

Why the difference?

How am I supposed to die smoking crack in my bed?!