COMMIE ELECTED TO DENVER CITY COUNCIL

archive.is/oHWSw

Open Communist Elected to Denver City Council

Member of BAMN?

For what appears to be an Asian woman she has a rather beaky nose.

Attached: e3bb04df01556233016f1805a8bdce71310981a9.png (744x784, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

candiforcouncil.org/issues
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-colorado
suburbanstats.org/population/colorado/how-many-people-live-in-denver
dailycamera.com/2019/05/20/photos-2019-boulder-high-school-graduation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844)
Start writing your representatives.

"And so whatever that morphs into"

She ran for office, but believes in Communism and likely owns property. She's either lying or dumb.

These types of political morons are where you start to see the judaic capitalist- communist dichotomy

Communism is pretty bad because it attracts people who break their own word.

Her policies seem to be standard democrat stuff, nothing revolutionary

candiforcouncil.org/issues

The only communist I like is Pol Pot. That guy would've thrown this rich gook into the rice-paddy for fertilizer

The biological imperative of wymyn is to recieve resources.

Communists want to recieve resources.

==hmmmm=

She's a woman

I think that might just be the most 56% face I've seen yet.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

We got commies in the federal courts too. Time enforce the act.

someone should go visit her and say hey

Not an excuse. Quit giving them excuses to behave poorly

The hell kind of name is that?

My google fu indicates it's a bizarre contraction of two names. It would make more sense if it was written with apostrophes. C'de Baca.

I thought that thot was a nigress.

This is why we need White Sharia so we can put these women in their place.

Someone should don full tactical gear, hop on the bus to downtown and shoot her front door up. Then get assblasted by cops as they try to run away. For style points wave your arms around your head and make bloop bloop noises like zoidberg as you flee. In minecraft of course.

Why exactly are people against her then? Sounds to me like she's just bat shit crazy enough to reveal their true nature to people through her attempted actions. The masses don't have the intelligence to learn through critical thinking or understanding, so they will need a teacher called Mr. Consequences to tutor them.

Go drink some bleach Ahmed.
You will never be white.

Didn't america take colorado like over 100 years ago? Why is this spic still in colorado? Also all the Californian "refugees" have to go back to their California container zone if you actually want to save colorado.

Hello? Is there a Patriotic Colonel someplace in the US Military who will start arresting/executing traitors? Declare yourself! Call up THE MILITIA! You will have 30 MILLION ARMED PATRIOTS in DC to help! IF OUR REPUBLIC DIES, a HUNDRED MILLION CITIZENS DIE. AMERICA DIES.

Wake up, man. Commies are pure evil and only speak the language of force. Pick your jaw up off the floor and get ready for the rebound.

hypocrisy*

BAMN is a commie agitigroup that's heavily affiliated with Soros and the like. The underpin most antifa activities. A common call to signal boost activities sponsored by this organization is to stress that it's "by any means necessary."
BAMN is(was?) run by a rabid commie by the name of Yvette Falcra. Their specialty is drug addicted youth. Colorado is a natural fit for them. I would not be surprised if she received canvassing support from BAMN and antifa. There -should- be a paper trail.
Though they've gotten smarter and started moving that kind of thing through sympathetic activist lawyers for a layer of protection.

She believes the community own labor. But she directs the community. Welcome to toxic mommyism!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17 New Denver City Council Member I Will Usher In Communism ‘By Any Means Necessary’.png (731x422, 33.48K)

Isn't every practicing kabbalist (see: jew) a communist by pure definition?

"Communism" just means giving your shit to kikes. That's why the CIA kill any "communists" that don't give their shit to kikes.

Too mongrelized to know either way

Have sex incel.

You think the military and its members give a fuck about YOU? Ha ha ha ha. They think you and your family are the enemy. The military is your enemy. As are the cops and all other gov pentionsucking scabs. Wake up fuckwit.

pic related

Attached: dbe1d9f9f51b03085d17ba2a971f085fd46afb296621968d3b78e07a4d6d7daf.jpg (471x600, 58.38K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (826x361, 60.36K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x891 48.28 KB, 542.46K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1062x688 152.88 KB, 90.65K)

There isn't even a choice for White…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (648x913, 34.38K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1314x353 223.45 KB, 51.44K)

This is insane.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (856x593, 133.18K)

Yeah, Denver is a shithole.

Colorado is just as lost as CA or NY. Less than 20% of those under 18 in colorado are white.

Interestingly it's not all beaners and niggers, lots of low tier brown asians like nepalese and flips.

Attached: gooks.jpg (2000x1000, 465.43K)

In all of Colorado? I'll need a source before I believe that shit

Yeah it took me a minute to find out that you're completely full of shit

suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-colorado

Population in households in Colorado

Total Population: 4,913,318
Male Population: 2,443,132
Under 5 years: 176,169
5 to 9 years: 177,624
10 to 14 years: 169,804
15 to 17 years: 101,593

Population of White in households in Colorado

Total Population: 3,997,663
Male Population: 1,986,369
Under 5 years: 128,791 (73%)
5 to 9 years: 131,871 (74%)
10 to 14 years: 127,762 (75%)
15 to 17 years: 77,128 (76%)

Make no mistake, the numbers are going in the entirely wrong direction, but you're still completely full of shit

Even for fucking Denver you're wrong

suburbanstats.org/population/colorado/how-many-people-live-in-denver

Dont forget to subtract the "white" hispanics

user, you're only looking at 'White'. You need to ensure you're looking at "White Alone, Not Hispanic or Latino".
Your first link is not.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1727x526 46.54 KB, 73.4K)

Nor does your second.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1740x502, 72.01K)

>suburbanstats.org/population/colorado/how-many-people-live-in-denver

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (931x818, 57.95K)

Oh, fuck.

Oh, fuck.

No, fuck, I stand corrected. Holy shit. How did it get this bad?

The reason for this bring that they treat Hispanic heritage as an 'ethnicity' so they can fudge the numbers on Whites by allowing beaners to self-report as 'White Hispanic' and then gullible rubes like you lap it up. No offense.
I mean, unless you want to tell me you believe 90% of the spics in California are 'White'.

Attached: 'White Hispanics' in One Image.jpg (3856x8736, 4.44M)

wait what the fuck is even going on here, there are more "Hispanic or Latino" 15 to 17 year olds than white ones in Denver

Ah, watching it happen in real time.

Welcome to the desert of the real my man.

Do not be afraid.

And might I once again note how annoyed I am that nobody has redone that video with Hitler's face instead of the nigger.
Bonus points for doing it in German.

Yeah but you obviously can't just subtract them - it doesn't make sense. What, are there negative White teenagers in Denver? How many of these Hispanics listed themselves as multiracial and how many as White?

It does make sense.
Loss without replacement.
Does it matter? They fall under the 'White' category.
You should look into how the census defines 'White'. You might be surprised at what you find.

I'm aware of how "White" is fucked in the census- Arabs are counted, too.

But you can't meaningfully subtract the number of White 15- to 17-year-olds currently in Denver from the number of Hispanics of the same age currently in Denver; the second number is higher than the first "Loss without replacement" isn't the answer here. These are supposed to be current numbers.

Attached: Unca Pol.jpg (307x409, 42.46K)

What numbers are you referring to specifically?

The 15 to 17 year old age groups of Whites versus Hispanics and Latinos. There are more of the latter category than the former. Obviously there must be at least some Hispanics that are not categorizing themselves as White.

In Denver, Colorado.

White: 8,709 = 4,453 + 4,256
Hispanic: 9,204 = 4,462 + 4,742

I see what you mean, but you're still not incorporating the ethnicity component.
Let's use the overall Denver demos as a basis.

80.9% White - 54.4% White Alone Non-Spic = 26.5% 'White' Spic
26.5% 'White' Spic / 29.9% Spic = 88.6% of Spic is 'White' Spic
26.5% 'White' Spic / 80.9% White = 32.8% of White is 'White' Spic

So let's say 32.8% of the White 15-17 is Spics.
8,709 * 32.8% = ~2,857 'White' Spics
8,709 - 2,857 = 5,852 Actual Whites 15-17

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (865x440 34.05 KB, 33.53K)

i want to lick her arms and armpit and suck her lips

Attached: IMG_0546.jpg (1458x1944, 274.15K)

Albeit, mind you, the actual number of Actual Whites is probably lower, due to age trends leaning toward a higher percentage of that population being Spics or otherwise non-White.

Oh right.

9,204 - 2,857 = 6,347 Spics 15-17 who identify as something other than racially 'White' on the census. Some biracial (there's a category each for Some Other Race, Two or More, and Three or More), some Black, etc.

Some Other 15-17: 3,820
Two or More: 1,117
Three or More: 104

Total: 5,041

If assume all of those are some variety of Spic, then
6,347 - 5,041 = 1,306 Spics identify as Balck or Injun

And about one-third of 15- to 17-year-olds in Denver are actually White.

Eyeballing the under-5s suggests that things are actually getting slightly better.

The 20% is still bullshit, but thank you user.

(It also suggests that White people with children are getting the fuck out of Denver before their kids reach school age.)

Jews. Denver/Boulder is the #4 kike stronghold in the country. Boulder is 10% kike.

People think Colorado is 95% white cowboys like Wyoming, but it's kikes and muds like you can't imagine. I live in a tiny town in the middle of the mountains and the local high school is less than 50% white. A trip to my grocery store and I'm surrounded by gook, pajeets, mohommads and beaners. They're all being imported through dozens of programs. The cucky white boomers are celebrating the curry and teaching the illegals english, its sickening.

Attached: 1464532384845.jpg (1180x1187, 270.54K)

that's a honkin' sheqel sniffer

This reeks of more of your same blackpill bullshit as "20% of under 18s in Colorado are white".

Include me in the search warrant

Attached: except losing a war.png (2262x1596, 314.74K)

Attached: Jews - World Distribution.jpg (2448x6192 296.34 KB, 2.54M)

Jews in Colorado are about 102k in number and about 1.8% of state population.
Percentage wise thats on-pat with Virginia, number wise on-par with Arizona.

That's over 10% jews, very few other places have that kind of density.

Reminder that globalist Jews follow a hyper one-drop rule and actively racemix with whites

Also holy fuck a quarter of New York City is Jewish

Jessie Jackson was right when he said Hymietown, holy shit

Don't forget jews are "white" on the census, so when they say it's 1/3 white…

You aren't accounting for mohammads, pajeets and illegals. Colorado is a huge destination for illegal beaners.

The adult whites are about 40% the kids it's 20%. You're basing your shit off obviously juked stats you found after searching for 5 minutes. I fucking live here. I see the parks filled with browns shitting the place up, I see the schools. I see the class photos.

Take a look at what the white areas look like.
dailycamera.com/2019/05/20/photos-2019-boulder-high-school-graduation/

Dude those are graduation photos, that's juked both ways - you'll have more nonwhites in photos because liberals and fewer nonwhites in attendance because it's a fucking graduation

Attached: 1451455493732-1.jpg (742x960, 263.72K)

Her nick is now, 'chewy'. Meme it faggots.

Richest country in the history of the world.

The government regularly wipes its ass with the constitution, why do you think this is any different?

Her goal is to be a party member while others sweat and work.
How will she be anything other than an aristocrat?

most whites west of the rockies for that matter are part beaner

Yawn

Do it damn it! We need to do more though, create a fucking legal body, to push this directly. This is LAW!

Attached: BRDnTlxXjb_1441760070431.jpg (1024x768, 161.93K)