Ron Paul Betrays Trump, Becomes Liberal Cuck

Ron Paul, the Cryptkeeper lookalike has been highly irrelevant for the past few years, recently slammed Trump for being a "Neoconservative"

He essentially isolated his ENTIRE base who quickly called him out on his horseshit and for becoming a cocksucker liberal like Ann Coulter and Tucker Carlson who use their platforms to attack Trump instead of supporting him.

We essentially lost another icon to liberalism. Is there anyone else left who isn't a pozzed faggot?

Attached: Untitled 1.png (395x392 493.35 KB, 332.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/06/01/us/politics/trump-lgbt-rights.html
nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081
nytimes.com/2019/06/11/world/africa/botswana-gay-homosexuality.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2019/06/11/win-for-trumps-foreign-policy-as-botswana-decriminalizes-gay-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You type like a fed. Make sure you thank your coworker on our behalves for giving us a sample size to compare you guys to.

Attached: smug gods.jpg (1221x709, 100.22K)

Fuck off, spook faggot.

"Cryptkeeper lookalike"
I don't give a flying fuck about this post or about ron paul but I did find it necessary to point out the jew when I saw him. White Men don't criticize the looks of an old man or find any reason to do so.

Not building a wall was bad enough. The oil tanker hoax was just evil. Nobody is on Trump's side except the usual suspects.

That's it, friendship with Ron ended. Zognald is my best friend now.

Attached: 1412298680966.jpg (625x400, 51.5K)

So he supports Trump more?

Imagine being this much of a kike. He's a neocohen, there's no way around it.

No, he is a traitor who hates Trump therefore hates America and the White Man. Trump is the most right-wing and pro-white president in U.S. history

Attached: dog autism sonic.jpg (500x477, 119.21K)

Attached: intredasting.jpg (549x563, 187.53K)

How? By freeing more niggers from prison and cucking and shilling for shitskins every chance he gets? His support for gun control fucking over more whites? His desire for more immigration than ever to destroy the white demographic worse then 1965? Tell me, I need to know, kike.

Attached: 4e6b8ddcc9304038017301f43a1bd28da6ff2f451dc63beb07861dba879e818d.jpg (1004x921, 122.93K)

Obama gun control laws: 0 in 8 years

Trump gun control laws: 1 bump stock ban, silencer ban coming soon, expect new gun control after each false flag shooting going forward.

Ron Paul is right, Trump is an orange nigger and a pozzed faggot.

Regardless of my stance on libertarianism and kikes, I still love my man ron paul. He is probably one of the only politicians to have not sold out to kikes.

Dual shitizen bloody baby dick licking turbospook detected.

Attached: ce3e946688cb29b157394af5c50c5c435b4fe81f5366de1c5ccb0b06bf130a97.png (255x204, 21.41K)

Literally
nytimes.com/2019/06/01/us/politics/trump-lgbt-rights.html
nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081
nytimes.com/2019/06/11/world/africa/botswana-gay-homosexuality.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2019/06/11/win-for-trumps-foreign-policy-as-botswana-decriminalizes-gay-sex/

What a fucking flaming faggot.

Yeah, he's trolling Muslims by forcing them to accept faggotry, big deal. If anything, it makes shitholes safer for you to travel to, queer.

You aren't even trying anymore…

Attached: 20190428_100137.jpg (2576x1932, 1.47M)

gay thread who cares. trump is a sellout fag.

ADOLF HITLER FOR PRESIDENT 2020

Safer by making all the men there want to fuck you in the ass? And why in God's name would you want to go to the Middle East, you fucking subhuman Sodomite?

Fake and gay.

Attached: ba614839b71a12d5925b76503b5a4543896d5bbf8e8ed7d4d392021030f2576e.jpg (255x204, 15.36K)

Attached: 2aefe3b7b76cc55332f87b9b7c3a7da02f7d3c698ab4ac8e0cc920eea25fdd00.jpg (340x227, 36.61K)

Ron Paul is right.

first of all, Zig Forums wouldn't fucking exist if Ron Paul had never ran for President in 2008 and 2012 and had his campaign rail roaded and sabotaged by The Powers That Be. Ron Paul fucking injected new life into Libertarianism, which collided with the increasing (((Globalism))), causing enormous numbers of Libertarians to go full Sieg Heil. Ron Paul deserves a lot of credit for increasing the numbers of NatSoc's over the past decade.

as for the Orange Nigger Zognald, you Shadow Govt kikes may think his 2020 victory is in the bag, and that you have 2020 rigged like WTC7, and that you no longer even need to hide your Neocon bloodlust for Four More Wars in the Middle East as Zion demands, because what the fuck are you Magatards going to do about it? nuffin. you nigger brained cattle will cast your vote for the game show host conman who triggers the libtards.

but you kikes forgot about one teensy tiny thing.

Orange Man Bad will not go unpunished for his betrayal of Julian Assange, who single handedly got his fat senile lying ass elected in the first place. if i was a Secret Service or CIA or Mossad glow nigger, i would be shitting bricks at night worried to death about what the fuck is Wikileaks going to do to get revenge for Trump's betrayal of Assange.

if i told you, i would have to kill you, but you'll find out. Wikileaks got Trump elected, and Wikileaks will just as easily get Trump defeated.

Guccifer 3.0 will come out of retirement and end Trump and there ain't shit Zognald and his kike army can do to stop karma.

IT'S HAPPENING

We should have listened.

Guess the comment replies in OP's pics are super secret JIDF agents

Get the fuck off my board. Don't even bother lurking more. Trump is the last Republican president for a good god damn reason.

Attached: 1324165418512.jpg (225x225, 5.45K)

yeah because Trump rolling out literal faggots and witches to run things is hardcore fashism and completely undegenerate

I miss those reaction images.

I've known since before the election that Paul was a bit of a tard. (good on him for calling out the Syria false-flag though) But you seem like one of those anti-Trump shills that came in after the mid-terms. The ones that would pretend to be the most obnoxious type of Trump supporter, so that it would piss everyone off, and make them dislike saying any good things about Trump. (it's a way better strategy then just saying "zion don" in every thread; though kikesreal support is a solid fracture point) Has anyone else noticed these people, or am I losing it?

Bruh… turn down your glow.

Attached: shades 2.png (420x420, 26.56K)

Bump for butthurt

This thread wins gayest post of the day award

Well shit, you sold me OP. MIGA all the way. Ride or die with this shit. Your rascal scooter or mine?

OP come from year 2016.
Only Evil Bad Man speak evil of Golden God Man.

Attached: we like to understand you see anything on the day before this day.png (958x670, 461.99K)

All politicians are garbage.

either op is a major out of the loop faggot or he's a spook who just doesn't "get it"

Back to page 1.

Trump is destroying the US economy with tariffs. Why should I support him?

This. Partyarchy is for gullible retards.

Kill yourself Reddit r/The_ZOGnald faggot. Die slowly.

The CIA fucking loves Trump NeoCon warmongering. He's about to help them take out Iran for Israel. Fuck off Trumpnigger.

Literally you are a JIDF scumbag. How dare you spoo such diarrhea on this board. Trump appropriated Ron Paul's key initiatives -and sold out to Tel Aviv. Maybe he is turning around vis a vis his sudden stand-down on Iran. In any event, I cannot wait to see the day that the Zionist hellpit is destroyed.