>catholicism

My grandma just died. Here's a things she gave to the catholic church, for free:

The priest said, explicitly, it will all be given to homeless minors in mexico and at least some of the money will be used to bring them here on a catholic "youth training" program that acts as a low-income worker visa. He thanked her and told everyone they'd name a park bench after her in mexico. We then got to see a picture of her inviting underage mexicans into the country 80 years ago back when she was a trail guide, who are now adults with 30 kids each. The house will now be used as a group home for catholic "youth", in what was formerly a spotless white neighborhood.

She also gave all of our grandfather's guns, ammo and a a bucket full of irrigation sticks to them. A priest came and picked them up special, said all of them are going to go "where they will be used the best". This included several preban MGs including a legal MG15 lower. I'm not offended by this though because this is what he wanted too, when he was alive he whined about Hitler's treatment of Poles multiple times

Truly, this nightmare cannot end

I only care because I had to be a party to this as a pallbearer and had to listen to the entire funeral in espanol because 2/3rds of the attendees no speako english. It smelled like motor oil and one of them was clearly driving a car with boot damage on it, another had a broken windshield. Then U got them hitting me up for housing on the way out. This is what boomers unironically, uncritcally defend.

After this event I am truly convinced the catholic church is not white, at least not anymore.

Attached: BergmannLMG15aana.jpg (1500x806, 73.4K)

*then I

The Catholic church is anti-white; unless and until that changes, any Catholics here should renounce membership.

All that for a park bench? If she wanted a bench, I could have done it for 200 bucks.

fuck off christcuck

repost this in the religion thread jesus keep it in one thread

The catholic chruch is jewish buddy. Jews took over the church and mainly use it to promote degeneracy, horde shekles and molest boys.

Jews also used it to suppress scientific knowledge, and cause religious wars between euro nations killing millions of whites.

It was clearly taken over at some point. Off topic but I would wager it the Borgia connection has something to do with it given the Iberian connection to the Ashkenazi.

I'm not a christian. I did not say any of the prayers there especially when I couldn't even follow along anyway, and thankfully was never baptized or circularized. I am a white nationalist who believes judaism in all it's forms should be eradicated from existence.

The linked .pdf was all it took to convince me. I consider it a beautiful piece of prose, better than the entire bible. I encourage others to read it.

Attached: [email protected] (1248x698, 62.38K)

It was taken over well before the era of borgias. The only good aspects of the catholic church were taken from paganism. Anything good that the catholic church did could have been done without it. You really shouldn't have let those machien guns go. There will never be another opportunity to get full autos in America. We lose rights here, we never get them back.

Much of my family's wealth was given away to the catholic church in a similar manner.

OP you could be lying, but since it happened to me I am going to take your post as being honest and upfront. Here's what happened: My family was never super rich, but we were always well to do because we held land and blue chip stocks. This started 5-6 generations ago and every generation was a custodian for this wealth. This meant that as long as we maintained our low risk investments every member of our family could go to college, have a downpayment for a house, and a backup plan if things went wrong financially.

One member however (I'm being vague for dox reasons) decided they wanted to buy their way into heaven by leaving every single penny they possibly could to church charities. It took time for the church to get their claws into them, over 30 years to be precise. Over time this family member stopped seeing us as "family" and started donating to 3rd world shit holes like your granddad did. The writing was on the wall but we ignored it. Book after book was filled with 3rd world children sending thank you notes that were obviously written by an adult with a crayon. We thought there was no way we would be fucked over right?

We cared for this family member to their death bed, took years of continuous care before he died, we made many sacrifices during this time period, and when we reviewed the last will and testament every single penny went to various catholic charities except for the money in certain trust funds that he set up 35 years ago and couldn't be changed after the fact.

What pisses me off is that this family member didn't give the wealth away when THEY WERE LIVING. They enjoyed that money to the fullest. They traveled the world, they retired early, they lived in a mansion that the family money afforded them. It was only when they faced death that they saw an opportunity to save their soul and they decided the church could do that better than we could. This was money that was given to them with the implicit understanding that it would be passed on. But instead my family money is paying for white replacement.

Whatever the catholic church was in the past bears no resemblance to what they are now. I have read the bible, I know the gospels nearly by heart, and what they teach in church has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus. If you are a white man you need to disavow the catholic church. I hope you don't abandon Jesus in the process, but honestly, I would rather you lose your faith than to be lead astray by a Catholic Church that is diametrically opposed to the existence of the european people.

I'm more pissed off about the guns going to some nigger loving kiddy diddlers. You should see about reclaiming your rightful inheritence, user.

Didn't an user "accidently" trip his piece of shit grandma down the stairs where she tragically died?

Attached: 1559895536245.png (1681x2802 2.7 MB, 245.58K)

It was taken over before it was founded. Pharisee Paul the kike obtained the charter for 'christianity/catholicism' from Nero. The last time we hear of Pharisee Paul he has nestled up on the overthrown empires seven hills in the Vati-can (vati =serpent, can = hill) just like all the Pharisee fucking parasitic snakes who ever lived set about cannibalizing humanity as 'kikes' will do. He was 'under house arrest' (in vatican city) with Praetorian guards (pope's swiss guard) and heading the 'new religion' since the kikes had corrupted their old religion 'judaism' beyond its ability to be followed by anyone with the slightest moral inclination at all. They do this, invent a 'new religion' and then use it to bash humanity until it is almost dead pretty much every couple thousand years. The only reason these fucking parasites invented islam is because they didn't like the way Christianity was turning out…now they are on a fucking 'paganism' kick. The same one the satanists push on Zig Forums all the time, since they have corrupted Christianity beyond what anyone moral can bear.

Suffice to say that the only thing about 'Christianity' that wasn't kiked from the beginning, including the 100 million Europeans that the catholic church tortured to death in the worst ways known to humanity to 'save our souls' (sos/kek) was the Martin Luther document and the protestant reformation.

Attached: vatican-sat view.jpg (330x179 289.71 KB, 81.02K)

My great-aunt donated all of her inheritance (millions) to my single Jew relative who estranged himself from the rest of the family promptly.

Christfucks are retarded.

I never knew about this. Why would God (who created everything including gold) need money? Doesn't make sense

Christianity, one of the oldest examples of "psychological warfare".
This can also be applied to most religions

I can't argue with insanity. All I can say is that her action destroyed my paternal family, quite literally, and I'm in poverty, all because a Jew raised Christian was a superficial holy child. On top of everything else degenerate the Catholic Church does, absolutely fuck it to hell.

There is actually a whole industry of Catholic priests who bilk older widows out of the inheritance which rightfully belongs to their children. Has been going on for almost 2,000 years and they are extremely good at it. Giving the old ladies basically whatever they want in earthly pleasures or heavenly promises.

The catholic church is the richest org in the world. They have troves of shit that is priceless and there is not enough money in the entire world to purchase.
Every week they shake down their congregation for more monies, cough up the 10% folks.
I am waiting for the day when they say look we gots tons of monies now we cant store any more so come to church and we will give you some back every week.

The protestant reformation or proper Christianity is not old. You need to get your verbiage correct user. You are talking about the Catholic church which is jewish and not the protestant churches which are European.

Not true user. There are poo religions that are richer.

Family is everything. Seems your family forgot that, don't worry the Natural World will remind you through sacrifice. Most think somehow the days of sacrificing are over when actually the time now approaching there will be a great deal more than ever before. What a time to be alive?

Attached: spring folk.mp4 (510x653, 4.26M)

They're actually struggling financially. Why do you think they're so keen on importing Mexicans to USA and Africans to Europe? They attend church more than the white people and pay more.

It never was white, it a globalist organization. And since whites got secular and leave, they are counting on 3rd worlders to mooch off, its a literal monarchy. They have no problems sacrificing us.

Indeed, you are in the fucking way.

If you think religious institutions will save you from impending extinction, think again. Personally I lump them all together (at least the Christian ones) as little cogs of the jewish world order.

God bless the Catholic Church

A corrupt and tyrannical leadership always prefers foreigners to natives. This isn't strictly limited to churches.

They cannot be richer than the Rothschild banks who own all currency in circulation globally, as well as all debt globally.

catholics arent Christians nigger.

From the sounds of it, they are jews..

…you do know "whites" weren't even Catholic until Pope Gregory focused evangelization efforts on post-Roman Britain right? This is about 500 A.D.

pre-500 A.D. "whites" consisted of italians, spaniards, and probably germans

The Catholic Church forbids circumcision.

nice, you turned away from your real family for your internet family that consists of retards and literal federal agents

If Catholics aren't Christians, there are no Christians. Christ built a Church on St. Peter that Hell overcame.

Yeah, corrupted institutions always follow the same pattern. It happened to the Sierra club a while ago and it's pretty clear the rot has spread just as far in the Catholic Church.

Christian anons should call out the hypocrisy just as much as environmentalist anons need to raise some hell. Unionists and business owners too. Dump the wide focus and use what you're most familiar with as a bludgeon, I can guarantee whatever you're passionate about has been damaged by jews.

Imagine if it was donated to the church of the white race instead.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (608x800, 572.85K)

Nothing to Africa? This is progress, amigos.