Next week. Can Zig Forums believe it?

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

Drumpf makes the call. Keyboards at the ready.
Will the FBI posters ever recover?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1140791400658870274

Claims Mexico is stopping migrants. Slams Dems. Uses the soft word "illicitly," but supposedly ICE is going to start rounding up beaners.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-17-at-10.11.25-PM.png (186.32 KB, 1224x700)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j8jV0
pbs.org/newshour/economy/making-sense/4-myths-about-how-immigrants-affect-the-u-s-economy
jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/UN-officials-US-is-planning-a-tactical-assault-in-Iran-592832
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/264733
washingtonexaminer.com/news/officials-accuse-dhs-chief-kevin-mcaleenan-of-leaking-ice-raids-plan-to-sabotage-operation

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Dumb orange cuck is giving them time to hide by announcing on twitter and expect him to do nothing.
I'm voting Biden or Bernie in 2020.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Hey he made the "millions" claim.
ICE will have to put up or shut up.

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Operation Wetback 2.0 is a must.

Otherwise, Yugoslavia 2.0 is a done deal.

Glowniggers take note. Your pension depends on it. If you have any doubts, see how well the Soviet pension plan held up after the USSR collapsed.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

I don't know enough about Yugoslavia to make sense of what you wrote.

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

If successful it literally puts CA, OR, WA, NY, IL and MN back on the potential win map. I mean Los Angeles had a 144% vote in tally in 2016 which is about 4 million extra votes alone. If they truly remove "millions" then this country will get back in good shape VERY fast.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

Did you even history in high school? Look it the fuck up. Start with Bosnia, Serbia, Sarajevo.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

What about them?
Shit

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

Literally the vaguest postings on earth.
Sorry I ain't woke on you.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Most people are now too young to know a single thing about what really happened in Bosnia user. You literally have to spell it out as that wasn't a very well known issue given what Clinton allowed.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

I wish a nigga would

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

Ah okay, at least I'm dialed into the topic now.
Yes, Clinton's actions at that time were simply listed as I recall, not much discussed in the media as anything controversial or significant.
Just a thing.
I'll start digging. Thx.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Attached: Covfefe.jpg (52.05 KB, 798x410)

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

In many ways Bosnia was the first issue which spiraled into what you now see as the "refugee" issue. They first tried it in that area by moving shit loads of Muslims into that area, the locals did not appreciate that, their then leader got them to go on a well planned hunt to "remove" all the invaders which inevitably became a massive massacre of Muslims. However, at the same time they were also fighting back and killing locals so the issue became worse and worse. In the end it was (in my opinion), in short, the first failed experiment on how to flush Europe with third worlders and they eventually succeeded by removing the would be gatekeeper to Europe with Ghaddafi who was ruthless but also made sure they didn't use his country as a springboard to ship people into Europe.

All this took place first during Bill Clinton's time as POTUS (Bosnia) and eventually they succeeded when his wife was involved in the Ghadaffi issue. Of course the Saddam issue could also be included but that is another story. All in all Bosnia was a pretty brutal fucking situation. I mean we're talking WW2 style death pits, mass killing/graves, etc. The pictures are out there and they are seriously without any mercy.

John Flores
John Flores

US to send 1,000 more troops to Middle East amid Iran tensions
Acting US Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan announced on Monday the deployment of about 1,000 more troops to the Middle East for what he said were "defensive purposes," citing concerns about a threat from Iran.

"I have authorised approximately 1,000 additional troops for defensive purposes to address air, naval, and ground-based threats in the Middle East," acting Pentagon chief Patrick Shanahan said in a statement.
"The recent Iranian attacks validate the reliable, credible intelligence we have received on hostile behaviour by Iranian forces and their proxy groups that threaten United States personnel and interests across the region," Shanahan said.
"The United States does not seek conflict with Iran," the statement said, adding that the deployment is aimed "to ensure the safety and welfare of our military personnel working throughout the region and to protect our national interests".

The announcement comes just hours after the US military released new pictures that it claimed showed Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) were behind an attack on one of the two tankers near the Strait of Hormuz.

"Iran is responsible for the attack based on video evidence and the resources and proficiency needed to quickly remove the unexploded limpet mine," the Pentagon said in a statement accompanying the imagery.

The US released a grainy black and white video last week it said showed the Iranians removing the mine, but has not provided an explanation for why they allegedly did so while the US military was in the area.
'Regime change'
Fears of a confrontation between Iran and the US have mounted since last Thursday when two oil tankers were attacked, drawing condemnation from the US and its regional allies, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Tehran denies the allegations as "baseless".
Max Blumenthal, editor of GrayzoneProject.com, said the message from the US is that they intend on continuing to escalate the crisis.
"US is stepping up its maximum pressure strategy in a show of force that's part of a two-year long undeclared war on Iran that includes what Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has correctly called 'financial terrorism,'" he told Al Jazeera.
"At this point Iran feels cornered, and it's taking its own measures to respond. And I think we are in an extremely dangerous situation and conflict could break out - something that extreme elements of Trump admin might actually be excited for.

"It's no way to deny that Trump administration has embarked on a strategy of regime change which Iran will never accept."
Iran said on Monday it would soon breach limits on how much enriched uranium it can stockpile under a nuclear deal, which a White House National Security Council spokesman said amounted to "nuclear blackmail."

Under the agreement, Iran pledged to reduce its nuclear capacities for several years and allow international inspectors inside the country to monitor its activities in return for relief from international sanctions.
The deal set a limit on the number of uranium-enriching centrifuges, and restricted its right to enrich uranium to no higher than 3.67 percent, well below weapons-grade levels of around 90 percent.

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres urged Iran to continue to abide by the 2015 deal and for all parties to refrain from steps that may escalate tensions in the Middle East.
Tensions between Tehran and Washington have escalated ever since the US quit the nuclear deal last May, with Washington bolstering its military presence in the region and blacklisting Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organisation.
archive.is/j8jV0

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (619.36 KB, 800x450)

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

Vote for a literal judeobolshevik or the guy who wants neo-nazis in death camps

Attached: 221fc84caca516d7c9a6808d176d2d7a8d5d866b4c2b55cf3dd33be3e5c043a7.png (71.61 KB, 353x439)

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Shitty cuckchan op
First time on Zig Forums
makes first thread
yay drump thred
kys
nothing is going to happen that isn't just day to day business
more spics came in during his bresidency than omaba's

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

A entire generation is not educated on the Happenings in old Yugoslavia. That is disturbing on many levels.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Most people are not educated on nearly anything in terms of history any longer user. Sadly true. If you ever get bored just take a look at what Common Core programs teach now in terms of social studies/history. It is literally all white hate, white bad, Nazi are white, shit. Not even kidding either. History/social studies have effectively been replaced with "humanities" and those courses are mandatory at nearly every high school/middle school.

We are literally devolving as a society due to these moronic education plans.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

Does this mean onlt recent ones or just the ones that have come in in the past year or two? What about the DACA kids? What about refugees?

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

US history stopped at like Reagan I think. Maybe even at Vietnam. Maybe Carter was mentioned.
This was 2000-2012 high school and college.

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

What's amazing though is that if you're ever talking to NPCs (boomer age) about modern politics, if you bring up history that you know about, they'll shut up hard because they know they dicked off in history class the most in high school.

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

So it begins…

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

I don't know how ICE operates. I assume whoever they got on a list is getting their door knocked.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

I only care about blue check marks. How many of those are being deported?

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

What about the 700 million Aryans south of our border?

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

This is firmly in "It's not happening till it's happened" territory for me. He's kicking off his reelection bid maybe he's realized that the only way that he's getting a second term is if he follows through on what people voted for him for.
Or maybe he's trying to distract everyone in the country with ICE deportations while he and Bolton ramp up for the Iran war.

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

poo. benis. bepis.

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

From what I heard the plan has been in motion for months. The reason for the why now question. School just got out now if we deport families stupid ass liberal teachers will not get a chance to cry on the news.
On another fun thing we can do now next week, is run into room of south Americans and yell ice and watch the cockroaches run.

Henry King
Henry King

What a glorious time to be alive.

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

Yeah i had history in highschool, we learned about slavery, the yolocaust, and segregation for the 10th time. Basically kill honkey pigs right?

Your welcome,
Usa citizen

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

It certainly looks that way.
Couldn't go to war with Iran without making some jobs and bringing back some industry.
Can't amplify the build up to war without making some serious drama back home which is what people want.

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

Zognald is such a pussy. all he can do os tweet bombastic bullshit that he'll never actually do. Zion Don is so weak, he can no longer pass the mirror test for self-conscious recognition of his own reflection. Trumplestein can no longer see the more empty words he tweets, the more we all laugh at him for revealing he is weak.

why the fuck should we believe that after decades of 35 million illegal spics ignoring and flaunting and pissing on our imigration laws, and our dual citize Congress traitors encouraging the citizenry to mock our laws, and ICE being hog tied and leashed and prevented from doing its job since that retard George Bush created ICE 18 years ago… after all of that, now we are supposed to believe this time it's different and for some magical reason next week is any goddamn different than the previous 932 weeks of ICE's existence, and that after 2 and a half goddamn years sleeping on the job, now the Orange Kike is finally going to get around to doing what he promised at multiple campaign rallies each day for over 18 months straight?

bullshit. the Orange Kike will do exactly like he did when he reneged on slapping tariffs on Narcostan. there will be some libtard Obama appoitned Federal judge who decrees that ICE must halt all deportations and the Orange Kike will tweet again in 2 weeks:

"once again, activist judges are to blame for my inability to use my awesome Presidential powers to move my agenda forward. Sad!"

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Mexico, using their strong immigration laws, is doing a very good job of stopping people
Mexico has immigration laws? How did all those "Caravans" get into Mexico if that was the case?

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

Midterms theater?

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

If he does it then thank fuck at least he's not 100% cucked. That doesn't mean he's forgiven on isreal and jew cock sucking, but at least he might be able to get this done.

Owen Young
Owen Young

remove beaners to regain demographic control of country
<also start a war that could spiral out of control into WW3
Nothing can ever be easy can it? It's like "You've won the lottery!" but also "You've got cancer too!"

Attached: 1507618017.jpg (49.1 KB, 480x480)

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

Drawing in towards election time, cutting off some blue votes.

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Prove it. I won't believe it until I see it.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

Which Zionist candidate will Zig Forums shill for in 2020? Biden or Trump?

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

All he ever needed to do was ENFORCE THE LAW and the mexicans would go home of their own accord. We didn't need a wall, we didn't need any of it.
You invade our nation and you are 'brown', 'subhuman' and we fucking shoot.

Pretty simple.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

I will do it this time goy.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

more spics came in during his bresidency than omaba's
As if that is bad. More needs to come to wake people up.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

War with Iran will increase white birthrate. It can be good for us.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

pbs.org/newshour/economy/making-sense/4-myths-about-how-immigrants-affect-the-u-s-economy

Attached: D9Tt6LAU8AAysoO.jpeg (76.63 KB, 624x629)

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

you mean like zogbot wives sleeping around with niggers while their husbands are fighting for israel kek.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

It can be good for us.
Not when Russia and perhaps China joins the fray.

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

oh no no no

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

This. We have to take a strong stance in support of the Trotskyite who wants the death penalty for anti-Semites.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

You were going to all along you CTR niggerfaggot.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

History classes end with the 90s and the (((New World Order))). I wonder why.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (154.71 KB, 480x360)

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

If they do their job, I'll reluctantly vote Trump next election. I get that it's an obvious reelection ploy but if the process actually starts happening, that's a victory.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

reminder that this jesuit philo-semite tweets tough but does the opposite

you 4D niggers need to stop posting here. there is no White advocate in the anti-White federal government

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

nah they have history books already written for at least the next 50 years, but I guess they rarely release true first editions.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

Attached: I-want-to-believe.jpg (6.61 KB, 201x251)

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

jew media reports:

U.N. OFFICIALS: U.S. PLANNING A 'TACTICAL ASSAULT' IN IRAN

jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/UN-officials-US-is-planning-a-tactical-assault-in-Iran-592832

Trump: 'I would certainly go to war over Iranian nuclear weapons'

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/264733

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

i hate having the flu
let's inject myself with AIDS
and leprosy too for good measure.
leftists like you are the best

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

They will come back very angry in two years when Poncho is the policeman of the world. Expect reparations discussions in future debates.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

history in highschool
i went through the shlomocaust more times than jews died.
oh and an expose how shitslam is SO great.
started to hate both of them because of this.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

illegal
bad try fucking judeo-chabadist
better start building a second wall

Attached: 00.jpeg (294.81 KB, 1400x940)

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Let's meme #MAGAwithDACA, what's the worst thing that can happen?

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

I want to marry and fuck the Spaniard on the right ♥

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

Just vote for me one more time, then I'll do it. Promise

Attached: 4c2.png (347.48 KB, 705x500)

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

He's totally going to do it this time!

Attached: kuhi.png (256.16 KB, 420x420)

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

How does removing them as fast as they come in represent anything but a dumb soundbyte that wouldn't solve the problem anyway.
What are you going to do about the millions already in if you only remove them at the rate they arrive. You would need to remove 1 million more per month than are arriving to effect any change.

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Cool story bro

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

he will, screencap this post
Hispanics are Aryan

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

#MAGAwithDACA

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

#MAGAwithDACA
Zogbots are back in.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

I need some sauce on record border crossings and lack of a wall, a friend of mine is defending this cuck

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

You will get the rope soon, leftist. President Donald Trump will be reelected, and there is nothing that you can do about it.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

muh illegals
Meanwhile millions of spics were legalized this year, two million to be more specific.

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Nothing is gonna happen you quadruple paraplegic nigger

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Kike Dyke FAGGOT Shill Trash Thread. GLOBAL REPORTED. SAGE.

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

History classes end with the 90s…why?
because neoliberals think history ended in 1999

Attached: fuk.jpg (54.86 KB, 1200x630)

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

look into the Yugoslav Wars, underageb&. tl;dr: different ethnic groups didn't play nice and the country broke into pieces

Attached: Y-U-G-O-S-L-A-V-I-A---VaporWar.mp4 (2.54 MB, 400x224)

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

I (((vote)))
please (((vote))) too!
Giant fucking faggot.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

The US government has no credible positions on anything. It's just a non-stop tsunami of lies, whose only calculation is to induce learned helplessness in the population while the regime takes its final swan dive into the dust bin of history. Prepare for the total, violent dissolution of the United States if you're burger.

Attached: 1524926981680.jpg (18.55 KB, 234x234)

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

Finally
-t. Burger

Eli Long
Eli Long

One must be brain dead to believe Trump will deport anyone at this stage.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

Can't wait to be proven wrong. Expecting it won't happen except at small scale and he will exaggerate the minimal success

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Hillaryous

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Wake me when he actually does it.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

I'm about to do it
I promise
Like next week I'm about to start
This time I mean it
I know I promised to do it day one
It's everyone else's fault
Vote for me again so I can finally tweet about doing it
By the way you're being drafted to defend Israel

Attached: 88877b610354e0b3aab62629b9e9662def87abc3c1fd2a148bf0cadd9bc46f95.jpeg (100.17 KB, 859x1024)

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Sage, report.

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

I’m voting
Good goy. Do what jews want.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

I am literally a nigger
I support the ZOG emperor
I was born after 9/11
Where do you think you are? Never post here again.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

Reminder that the moderators and codemonkey allow this bot spam to be posted in every thread, across dozens of IPs, every single day.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Cant even take faggots like you seriously if you cant even spell his name right. "LOOK AT HOW I RESIST BY BEING CHILDISH AND SPELL HIS NAME INCORRECTLY!"

Faggots, all of you that do this are faggots.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if an amnesty would be declared after another deal with the devils democrats. Reagan did that shit and neocucks still suck him off.

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

It's all NATO's fault

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

CTR
Imagine still using "ctr" or "shareblue" in 2019 lol. You realize we right the entire time

Attached: b056efdb9f4c22ac8796f655f87a308b30e8c92a4da0ca8bc436f87adcd322b7.jpg (56.63 KB, 1199x364)

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

It'll be the best thing to ever happen in ages.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

If they do their job, I'll reluctantly vote Trump next election.
Would be a smart move. Jews could have 100% of world's money for a period of time, but your race would survive that period if they don't mix.
Heck, most other methods of genocide appear extremely weak.

Mixed races have a hard time ahead of themselves. South America needs to find its identity.

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

Good. Opt out of the European race forever. /mongrel/ is where you belong.

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

It makes busy work for ICE, shit, 1/2 of them are spicniggers anyway so they are probably facilitating the invasion rather than halting it like the spicniggers who deliberately held the door open for all those people crossing the border a year ago. When you want to facilitate an invasion of another country what better way to do so than having your own people control the border.

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

You're wrong, as they're different kinds of spics. Mexican spics have no love for Honduran spics don't like Cuban spics don't care much for Dominican spics have little regard for Venezuelan spics.

It's like East Asians, they all fucking hate each other.

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Drumpf

Stopped reading

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

I just like the sound of it.
People call him 'dup' on other boards lol

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

will begin
will be

Trump is all talk.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

What a massive faggot you are

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

So you just went through the holohoax once then?

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

But they all are worth hating. They all are spics.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

tfw shout ice in a crowded theater

Attached: cf60c1321f5fc785dff4fd6009fe59a2b2153dd1d702b89f84af91673754797a.png (317.54 KB, 900x900)

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

I'm not holding my breath. Some no-name judge in California or Hawaii will issue a nationwide injunction before anything even happens, Trump will make a few mean tweets, and it's back to business as usual. He could've started this day one, yet here we are.

Attached: 61f209c51f7c9e56d15be1636030fe06f1d945e1e32cea0bc3258106f57b7b0b.jpg (55.14 KB, 500x360)

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

I don't know enough about Yugoslavia to make sense of what you wrote
two words
remove
kebab
goddamn teenage newfags

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

shout ice in a crowded theater
la migra*
FTFY

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Post when it actually happens niggerfaggot

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

allows
im pretty sure the maga with daca poster is being ironic, kinda like the miga posters

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

This is a moderator.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Pretending to be retarded is still acting like a retard user.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Look who replied.

Attached: rothschild.png (97.67 KB, 618x858)

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

(((mass roundups)))
REMEMBER MUH 6 GAZILLION GOY!

Attached: 1454174921070.png (406.39 KB, 570x806)

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Cowing boomers by talking about shit they don't know
Rules for Radicals: take the enemy out of their comfort zone

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

I'm voting

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

Are you new to the excelerationist movement, user?

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

He promised us this last time, and did exactly jack shit. He promised to lock up shillary, no dice. He promised a wall that mexico will pay for, not a single foot of wall has been erected. Add to that the fact that he can hardly speak due to the number of jew dicks he's currently deep-throating and I say this useless kike puppet needs to have his strings cut.

Attached: 1501149353538.png (27.76 KB, 300x100)

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Now imagine you phone to ICE and ask them if you can combine a time with them so you can shout ICE to see if someone is running away and ICE is here for real and monitoring guys trying to flee and catch them all.
You aren't violating laws by shouting ICE so they can't sue you.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

It's like "You've won the lottery!" but also "You've got cancer too!"

Whatcha talking about user, that's a win/win right there. You have a shitton of money to bankroll your own army, and nothing holding you back cause you already learn your expiration date. Let the fire rise.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

So shut up it is

John Young
John Young

Sitting on your ass doing nothing is just as destructive, faggot.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

glyphosize them

Attached: 81pRWnN0CmL.-SL1500-.jpg (162.85 KB, 1500x1500)

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

next week ICE will
Except meanwhile they've been shuttling shitskins across the country. They'll probably throw out a few million and then raise up their hands and throw in the towel.

(((Trump))) isn't going to get re-elected. His term was a game of stalling and doing zero-to-bare minimum until they can get a democuck in office to maintain the narrative that republicucks fight for you while democucks are the problem.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Very Kike post friendo

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

oy gevault
Good, kike. I hope at least 100 million are rounded up and sent home to their various shitholes.

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

He says this every week for months now. When is it going to happen?

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Reminder: Drumpf still wants war with Iran. Trannies are smarter than MIGApedes and that is a fact.

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

I'll believe it when I see it, or when I see the Democraps whining about their precious illegal shitskins being thrown the hell out of our country.

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Attached: images.jpg (13.6 KB, 286x176)

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

more based tweets from Trump that are meaningless. even if the gloves came off with dealing with the brown horde, ICE wouldnt be able to remove MILLIONS in any amount of time without help from all police stations and national guard units.

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

I'm voting Biden or Bernie in 2020.
So tonight you'll be sucking a black dick like your mother?

After the first beaner bus goes over the ACLU or other faggot jew organization will go to the faggot court in San Francisco and put a stop to it.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Call me a faggot but if literally millions get removed I will vote for him agaij

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Wow you are tired of winning huh?. Must have been rough work getting all those bricks up on the first 100 miles of wall .

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

WOW BASED TRUMP DOES IT AGAIN. I BET HE'S READY TO BUILD THAT 2ND WALL TOO

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

I think I'm going to have to shoop that tomorrow. Border Wall <trump pic> Tomorrow!

no really, it's just late, not ironically tomorrow, really tomorrow. Tomorrow I shoop.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

No one could seriously say Trump is anything but a conman. Name his accomplishment ( not bothering with plural)

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

History class here in Canada (graduated high school in 2010; last year of History was taken in 2008) was pretty much just:
fur traders
fur traders
Vimy Ridge
Diary of Anne Frank
fur traders
residential schools
traders (of fur)
this Hitler guy, woah boy, do I have stories for you
fur traders
watch some shit about the Holocaust (very little fur trade talk)
I'm not even joking all that much. I'm sure that other Canadastanis can attest to this (unless they were able to go to private school perhaps).

Charles Young
Charles Young

tfw you don't realize the Red Shield tweet was directed at YOU, not at Trump

Attached: retarded-nigger.JPG (74.17 KB, 1504x943)

David Miller
David Miller

Kennedy Assassination. It's sort of hard to look back now and contemplate just how awful a piece of shit Johnson was.

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

BOY I SURE DO HATE TRUMP HUH MY FELLOW NICKERS? DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE NICKER NATION ON REDDIT

Attached: 1560915899743m.jpg (108.46 KB, 1024x384)

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Voting is literally doing nothing, retard.

Parker James
Parker James

someone finally points out how retarded autcelerationists are

Thank you so fucking much.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

This poster is a federal agent.
autcelerationists
Hmm…

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

giving them time to hide
I unironically agree with this fyi

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

The key to voting is to realize that what determine the long term political outcome is not ideology, or proposed policies, but the structure of the government. All communist states have ended up as hierarchical, authoritative and conservative.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

I was perms banned on my home IP for posting bad things about Trump a few weeks ago. I think it’s possible imkikey squirmed back into a vol position and is starting to shut down trump criticism on the board leading up to 2020. After all he was the only one obsessed with CTR and “buffalo queers”.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

I never asked for nor wanted this "world police" bullshit, just a comfy life owning guns and developing vidya with my friends like the 90's or some shit.

t. Burger

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

Fema camps for the goyim.

Attached: maurice-samuels-destroyers-quote-640x381.jpg (67.6 KB, 640x381)

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

It’s clear that when the Zig Forumsack mods were banned by codemonkey that this place was dead. Obviously imkikey has power again.

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

Drumpf
Is this now a Leftist Jew board?

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

This comes out the day of Libra and facebook. While Trump should be breaking up socials monopoly, he is pulling a sleight of hand by maybe deporting one thousand instead. It's a trick.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

to all the trumpcucks out there, disregarding his unusually high level of subservience to israel and the jewish cabal, why aren't you mad that he didn't build the promised wall? wasn't that once of the centerpieces of his campaign? i mean, even his hebrew masters have a wall protecting them from threats. it's as if you all wanted to get conned or something tbh

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

He wont
Hes a motherfucker

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

We are mad
His people have a bot army
Actual patriots dont like trump

David Martin
David Martin

The only sane person here because you understand that accelerationism is the only path forward. Trump put a nice plump pacifier in the mouth of white America. No more.

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

trump: "we're gunna deport millions and millions next week!"
trump: "also come to my campaign kickoff rally!"
trump: "we raised $25 million!"
trump: "those durn obstructionist demoncraps stopped out deportations again! they don't care about security!"
I'm not even mad anymore. I hope he takes these rubes for everything they are worth and then the left floods their trailer parks and small towns with ebola-niggers and aztecs.

Elijah King
Elijah King

I will believe this when I see it. Until I do it is just more huffing and puffing. Probably trying to get the shitskins to self-deport. IF they self-deport before getting caught they could still apply to come legally as they'd have no record. If ejected they get a ten year ban the first time, if they come back and get caught they get prison time, deported and a lifetime ban. So for those shitskins there will never be a chance of being legal.

They just come back tho.

If he really does round up the beaners, especially the welfare hogs and ships them back in free helicopter rides, I for one will reconsider voting for him again.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

im voting tulsi tbh

Caleb King
Caleb King

NO WALL
NO LOCK HER UP
Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
No repeal and replace Obamacare
Trump couldn't stop the caravan
Trump couldn't end DACA
Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
Anti bds law
Gave israel 38 billion
Increased the National debt by $2trillion
Gave the 1% a tax cut
Farmers bill
Omnibus bill
Amnesty bill
Crime 'reform' bill
No unclassified FISA
No Awan indictment
No Uranium One investigation
No voter fraud investigation
No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
Sessions did nothing
Pedogate has vanished
Assange has vanished
55k sealed indictments went nowhere
Hired a bunch of neocons
Continued middle eastern wars
Ramping up for even more wars
Global LGBT crusade

LEFTIST.
PLANT.

Attached: img.png (590.63 KB, 596x791)

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Funny thing is that project Alamo was the one getting paid to shill here, and they were shilling for Zion Don

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Spam thread still up.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

I hope this is true.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

Trannies support importing millions of hardcore Catholic, Muslim, and Protestant shitskins that are opposed to tranny shit. Real smart.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

If he actually does it I'll vote for him again, after everything that's happened so far I don't expect it though. Also, if we suspiciously end up with a new legal immigrant for every illegal "removed" I'll vote for a fucking democrat because that's even worse than doing nothing.

Attached: Empire-of-Dust.jpg (34.66 KB, 807x659)

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Because you're a feeble minded, MIGApede faggot.

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

Sounds like a last ditch effort to try and salvage some of his lost voters before the next election. I doubt he'll stop slurping up jewcock long enough to actually go through with it though.

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

He's totally serious this time, goys. That's why he's tweeting about it.

Attached: nowall.jpg (300.57 KB, 1200x808)

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

Seeing is believing.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

We are now here

Attached: cuck.png (910.35 KB, 1670x978)

Juan Long
Juan Long

Attached: largest-numbers-ever.png (165.25 KB, 420x362)

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

Numbers so big, I don't think anyone has ever seen before. They all tell me, Mr. President, your country is doing so well, so many people want to enter! We've never seen anything like it. Believe me, we're winning folks.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

Drumpftards on suicide watch.

Attached: CNN.png (217.25 KB, 509x480)

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Spics on suicide watch

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

Better to just stop voting. There isn't even a better choice than Trump, as sad as that is. By not voting, you deny the leaders the consent of the governed.

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Let's infect the government with AIDS and Leprosy.
You're making a great argument n favour of Bernie Sanders, mate.
Instead of that, you should argue that Bernie Sanders is a poor choice because he is more politically connected than Trump and thus might restore the System to a new norm whilst strengthening the establishment.
On the otherhand, having a kike oppressing Americans might be a propaganda coup for our side.
Frankly though, I'd rather have some incompetent wacko in office than a semi-competent jew. Especially if they're not White and stridently anti-White.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

We have the technology.

Attached: technological-solution.jpg (631.83 KB, 2048x1536)

James Garcia
James Garcia

He is referring to the process which was born from the inter ethnic conflict in what was Yugoslavia, which became known as balkanisation. In other words, a single country becomes ethnically divided into geographic enclaves and the tensions between different ethnicities rises infinitely until there is a catalyst for all out war.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Anyone who cant even spell the name correctly is automatically disregarded, and their statements look like they were made by a child.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

This was another classic canary trap. And Trump caught a big fat canary in the trap named Kevin McAleenan. Trump's team have been running these almost nonstop for the past two years to clean out the spies and traitors in the federal gov't.

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

washingtonexaminer.com/news/officials-accuse-dhs-chief-kevin-mcaleenan-of-leaking-ice-raids-plan-to-sabotage-operation

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

HAHAHAHAHAH
nigger don’t pretend the “leak” is what made him call off the deportation. Rounding up millions of fat greasy beaners and beanerettes doesn’t require the element of surprise. He could have gone ahead anyway, but he delayed it by two weeks. How is two weeks going to make any difference? It’s probably just enough time to come up with an excuse for passing amnesty.

Attached: 0B4456FB-76B1-4854-A2D1-CE464B359DBD.jpeg (75.29 KB, 365x450)

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

Attached: trumponwall.png (475.22 KB, 618x443)

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

just give them the bullet in the neck, and give all other nonwhites the bullet too.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

A bunch of protoeuropeans killing eachother…

what a shame..

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

We need to make more of these and fill twitter with them. Trump needs to feel our heart burn over this.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

whatever the system before common core too
we learned about the whole world up until the fall of rome then taught nothing
we pick back up on enlightenment, martin luthor, church schism, english civil war, people complaining about rights, colonialism
then a shitload about early america
once the revolution is done its strait to slavery no in between
then the hall of costs
thats like it

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

correction: rothschild plant

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

Reported. This is a confirmed jewish spam thread. Trump is doing nothing.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

They’re jews. Name the fucking jew.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Like pottery

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

yeah we'll see, and that only leaves tens of millions of legal shitskins invading with the approval of the government

Attached: magapaedo.jpeg (103.29 KB, 666x815)