(((Disney))) President Sentenced for Sexually Abusing Children

Multnomah County judge sentences former Disney vice president to 6 years in prison for child sex abuse

A former Disney executive was sentenced Friday to more than six years in prison for sexually abusing a girl in Portland a decade ago, when the girl was 7 years old.
Michael Laney, 73, will serve 75 months for four counts of first-degree sexual abuse. Judge Benjamin Souede had previously acquitted Laney of three counts of first-degree rape and three counts of first-degree sex abuse.
Laney’s attorneys, Stephen Houze and Jacob Houze, on Thursday asked the court to postpone enforcing any part of his sentence that would send him into custody while Laney appealed part of the sentence. In a supporting statement, Jacob Houze said the claims against Laney were contradictory and inconsistent, and that there was no physical evidence.
“The character of the evidence is just stories, and the strength of those stories is exceedingly low,” Houze wrote in a statement.
Laney’s attorneys also cited some of Laney’s personal circumstances, noting that he is the caretaker for his wife, who has Parkinson’s disease.
“Sentencing Mr. Laney to any amount of incarceration, much less an actuarial true life sentence, disproportionately impacts him more than a defendant without those personal characteristics,” they said in a statement.
Laney’s wife’s doctor, Blain Crandell, submitted a letter on Laney’s behalf, saying his wife “could be expected to suffer serious consequences to her health and well-being” without an in-home caregiver, a role her husband had been filling.
In a response to Houze’s statement, Multnomah County Deputy District Attorney Charles Mickley called the claims “peculiarly offensive and insulting.”
"Defendant wholly ignores the compelling evidence of his guilt presented at trial, including the evidence of his longstanding sexual interest in children,” Mickley wrote.
Laney was also sentenced to 120 months of post-prison supervision, minus time served, and was ordered to pay a $4,000 fine.
Court documents state that Laney is a resident of Bainbridge Island, Washington.

archive.fo/yOLxI

Six years is a fucking joke for First Degree sexual abuse of a child. An utter joke.

For a hollywood kike? Him getting more than probation is fucking shocking, pretty much unprecedented.

At 73 they figure he'll be dead.

Sidenote but this county always seems to come up when this specific issue is discussed. Multnomah, Broward, LA, St.Paul are always kicking these fucks out. They must have some places there where they can get kids because this is a trend that always comes up with those four counties, this county here being the most common.

nice unrelated embed faget

Attached: 5cd37ff46ff13.image.png (750x422, 316.53K)

Why do they exist at all, bro

yknow, maybe we could draw up a pedo drawing cartoons for kids meme
get parents thinking and put the spotlight on who's making this shit, like foodies pick at what's put in their food

Attached: rahs.jpg (486x368, 110.6K)

Like how all of Disney's artists are one with their community by posting their addresses in an online database so kid fans can visit them for meet and greets, sharing sketches, autographs.

They literally explain why its so light you stupid fucking kikes, it wouldn't be fair to his wife for him, as her only caregiver, to be locked away for years. I know you libshits hate the law, but that's how it works, faggots

They can hire a carer, he is rich, its a dumb excuse you dumb kike fuck.

She only wants HIM, retard. The court needs to listen to her too, she's a victim in this (as is the family of any criminal) and she has Parkinson's. Kike cocksucker

If this is not a joke:

And then they explain the Prosecutors opinion on the matter. What they dont mention at all is what the judge thought. But, seeing as how the kikes lawyer was arguing that "any sentencing should be POSTPONED" and that sentencing WAS NOT POSTPONED, I think I can safely say go kill yourself you stupid fuck.

And this is why you're a faggot.

Attached: 1527341374439.jpg (300x417, 27.87K)

What a suprise. I would expect award from Hollywood for that. Looks like good old Hollywood is dead.

My first cellmate in prison who was a cool ass mother f* did 42 years for handful of crack he was selling on streets of Chicago when he was 18 years old. Then you tell me this guy goes around raping kids so he gets 6 years, vice president of Disney can't afford to get his wife in home care are you f** kidding me? Are they want to claim some b* about how this disproportionately affects him compared to other people, f* him.

Which one is it, you clickbaiting faggot?

Literally defending the sexual assault of a child by saying the pedo has to take care of his wife.

You need to go back

Y’all need to notice nobody is sacred in court. VI-Pedophiles still get caught; nobody can actually vie to be Very Important Enough.

Imagine being this much of a (((pedo apologist))). Get the duck of here, Shlomo. People on fucking disability can get in home caregivers for free paid for by the state so the wife of a former vice president of fucking Disney certainly could afford one. I am sure they have housekeepers and shit already. It's a lame fucking excuse, an elderly man is not the only one on Earth capable of caring for his elderly wife.

It wasn't fair to the little girl he raped either. I can't wait till we get to hang scum like you from every lamp post and tree branch

I mean, in a way, he's just explaining the law and sentencing, but he did call us kikes for no reason.

to prison
kek

Attached: 205038.jpg (640x480, 63.85K)

How many of these celebrity scum do we KNOW are involved in pedo shit? How are all of them still alive?
Has anyone even started a list yet? (Not a kill list, a lawful prosecution list for when we get power of course.)

Attached: How to tie a noose.png (1839x2288, 6.69M)

The tone of the post is clearly apologetic for this scumbags lenient sentencing and accepts that as a valid reason for said sentencing

Lawyer is even dangling the wife in front of the judge to get no jail time.

Yep and it will probably work because he's rich

of course, because you need a list for lawful prosecution and I'm sure one of YOU needs to make the list, no? can't let an actual government agency do it… No…

We see it again and again, pedophiles being attracted to careers in the public and private sector, or volunteering for organizations, whose target audience is children. Maybe they should have to take a pedo boner-test before taking on any role related to kids (Nickelodeon would fold overnight)..
It's beyond my understanding - two of their main life decisions, where they work and how they spend their free time, is dictated solely by who they want to fuck.
That's why there is no hope for these cunts. Once found guilty, they should be executed.

I though sexual psychopaths were supposed to burn out by the time they were 40 or so..

Worthless faggotry.

Multnomah county (Portland, OR), is a historical hotbed of child prostitution and trafficking. Through to the early 90s, there were active child prostitutes walking around in public in the gay district downtown. It's all gone underground now, but the Greyhound station is still a hub for traveling sex workers and their predators.

The judge who sentenced the old bastard is probably a kiddie diddler himself. The kikes take the most twisted fuckers they can possibly find, and then blackmails them into becoming their slaves. He must have done something to really piss off his jew owners for this to happen to him.

You forgot, jews own the courts.

Attached: I_have_no_mouth.png (640x480, 116.23K)

You should have been aborted, boomer.

Anything less than execution by hanging or firing squad is a joke for these kinds of crimes. Pedophiles are irredeemable and shouldn't be kept alive. Prisons are a meme. Life in prison is the biggest meme. Send people to labor camps with the intention to rehabilitate them and allow them to use their time there as a job reference, or just kill them.

We're going to take away your Social Security, scumbag. Hope you can still break rocks when you're 80.

The Jews have always operated on a double-standard when it comes to their own tribe

So KGW will run the fake news AJ sent CP to Sandy hook victumz story but are COMPLETLY silent about this? What the fuck lmao
Fuck all the PNW news outlets

Oy vey remember the 6 gorrillion year sentence!

It's not even about sex anymore; they torture kids with violence to harvest their adrenaline. THAT'S how so many rich&famous people froze their faces in time decades ago.

is this retarded nigger shill calling this place 'liberal' and 'kikes' for wanting MORE PUNISHMENT FOR A CHILD RAPIST???

bump

most of the men on here are white-knight cucks who will support some woman lying about having been raped and sending an innocent man to jail.

This is why we never make progress. Because our fellow MEN are constantly trying to stop progress.

agreed, no parole, no pat on the back, throw the book at him and throw it hard

Attached: MLK incest nigger.JPG (1027x955, 150.96K)

Speaking of Disney… The copyright on the mouse is almost up again. You fags know what that means.

Attached: 57d9745d2e2397217cf4e42dcddf509d.gif (273x318, 7.88K)

Laney, not something like Lanstein? I'm doubting.

OP is shit but you seem invested in saging the thread out, moshe.

There's a lot of strategic value in exposing and associating the Disney brand with violent child rape, torture, and murder to normies. A lot.

Then replace them. Start grass roots local news exposing everything the kike controlled conglomerate local franchises won't.

Mickey Mouse is about to make Pepe look like a kike lover. Just think of the power of the imagery of Disney's cash machine used to expose the child rapists saturating the company and wider Pedowood.

Attached: 7fea40ee9dc0cbe6fca6b26c89e605aea714e860a904d029932bb08f8664d8c2.jpg (500x709, 86.26K)

we should send him for a well feed of "lynch" to the philipines, am I right?

Attached: 2c362b8a2ee60f342f95c03286586b21.jpg (338x450, 55.95K)

That sick kike redundant, I know lived in my county? How many more are living on Braindead Island?

I actually have this kind of thing saved from a pedo tumblr. It's bleeding insane.

Attached: This is what pedos actually believe..png (1016x804, 80.25K)

Just like (((they))) ruined Germany because they dared to oppose their tyranny, (((they))) had to take over and destroy Disney because Walt was redpilled and openly spoke out against the kikes, HOW DARE YOU GOYIM! WE WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR LEGACY SHALOM.

Attached: jews_image41.jpg (469x600, 148.37K)

damn son, where^d u find this

Attached: aaca12f7376a7a467cbdb64e73d66fafc86e01461a57bcead38925a2f5f03488.jpg (1080x1080, 83.29K)

On a tumblr called Mells the MAP Banned now after tumblr purged most adult content, though admittedly the purging bot is dumb as hell.

Seen it. Bullets for child rapists.

a bullet to the head is all that he deserves

observe the kike in his natural habitat, defending his kin despite their crimes, followed by projection to attempt to fool those with lesser mental faculties

He raped a child
He deserves to die
Sucks for her to be married to a pedo but thats not a good enough reason to keep A PREDATOR out of prison
The fact that she still wants him despite knowing of his crimes also says something about her morals

Leftypol approves of this sexual liberation.

i wonder what he threatened to do that caused the other pedo el-ites to send him to jail.

They're going to have the copyright terms extended again!

You forget it's a kike and this country is fucking shit and kikes get a free pass on every fucking thing. Jews are all fucking shit

Yeah Idk who in their fucking right mind would defend any of this except a goddamn jew, it has to be

Langley really thinks that linguistic subterfuge is that easy.
Don't worry, you rapists will soon get what is coming to you, whether you already have served time or not.

Worst kike I've seen for a while. You have embarrassed your kind.