Texas Courthouse Shooter //2

The gunman, identified as Brian Isaack Clyde, was shot and killed by police, who say they had to use rubber bullets and a taser to control him with a rope because he seemed to be trying to run.

"A number of officers searched Mr Clyde found no injuries and the suspect, currently deceased, was in possession of no firearms and it would not be appropriate for us to comment further at this time."

A nearby police commander, who declined to be named and was not authorised to go into the building where the standoff was taking place, recalled that the police were given a map by the building's management explaining where the hostage situation was, and were told to proceed to a nearby church to secure them against another hostage situation.

Witnesses said the shooter may have been shot when he was trying to make a break for the bathroom inside his home on the 500 block of N. 5th Street. Officials said Clyde was armed with two firearms. According to the investigation, Clyde was shot in the wrist when officers responded to a home alarm.

Police said there had been a disturbance in the upstairs rooms of the home. In his complaint to New York City police, the victim said he had been arguing with his brother about the way back from a date.

Police said a man and a woman had been arguing until 4:45 a.m., when a gunfight broke out while officers were on their way to the home.

The woman was shot in the leg. She was airlifted to a local hospital for treatment but was expected to survive. A male bystander, who was not identified, also was injured when police fired shots during the incident, but returned fire, police said.

Clyde remained in FBI custody while the investigation is conducted and is recovering from his death, Brooklyn District Attorney Ken Thompson said Sunday evening.

Attached: df9eb1ded878d2fe7945ed6b4ca3c8f3b10eb188d5e6f476b4c853dd9755f35.jpg (1174x762, 154.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dJR4d#selection-6359.0-6359.269
dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/06/17/a-storm-is-coming-guns-and-threats-highlight-alleged-dallas-shooter-brian-clydes-social-media/
reddit.com/r/TopMindsOfReddit/comments/c1u0id/rightwing_whacko_shoots_up_dallas_fed_building/
ceinquiry.wordpress.com/2019/06/17/fbi-Zig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
worldatlas.com/articles/the-largest-synagogues-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wa whaht whayt da fuk they said he was fucking dead!

Oh look, another fake shooting, i wonder what they will ban this time.

Top kek, what?

Fuckingspacebarisbrokensofml
but
yeah
false
flag
they
did
it
more
to
boost
normie
morale
than
to
lower
ours,
which
they
believe
at
all
time
lows
after
economically
panzer
pinching
us
for
decades
while
they
seem
to
do
their
best
to
mock
God
in
their
decadence.

Attached: 5.mp4 (720x400, 6.37M)

The faggot didn't kill anyone so I don't care for you shills.He picked a good target but was a little faggot he should of just have a negro steal gernades then when he has the gernnades get into the courthouse throw them and run like hell

Where is this paste from? None of this makes sense.

I made it.

Any proof that it is real? I don't trust msm who have fabricated 1000 things this year alone. He didn't hurt or kill anyone so no victims.

Maybe he is an agent, fired some blanks, some other agents fired some blanks, he falls, they arrest him, he goes into protective custody, Trump bans gun shows.

The fact he didn't get anyone, makes it a much more likely false flag. No crisis actor funding this time, so no victims.

im going to sleep now
The fact remains that he did something without a full proof plan I don't care if he is a false flag or what ever

Who dude… Looks like you just won an argument. Smh.

Pretty obvious question I am surprised isn't being asked but was there any major federal cases going on today at that courthouse that an active shooter event would have absolutely disrupted to clear the building?

No archive link. Nothing at all. Fake and gay until proven otherwise.

This is a good point.

They said he is dead, then he's alive, then dead again, seems like a demoralization / herd reinforcement technique to me.

Attached: AllThePillsAreRed.jpg (727x1000, 176.32K)

archive.fo/dJR4d#selection-6359.0-6359.269

oh no FEDS, the incels are now spraying some of that "victory meat sauce" on you lol

Show your source. If they're changing such basic details, especially after pics were supposedly released, it's an obvious FF.

dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/06/17/a-storm-is-coming-guns-and-threats-highlight-alleged-dallas-shooter-brian-clydes-social-media/

delicious sauce

NOSES ARE NOT THE SAMESIES
Dedguy and photoguy are not the same person.

this guy is a prime example of why if you're not in shape and just some larper, DON'T DO IT!!! You're emberassing us all.

Attached: spaghettishooter.jpg (822x1213, 254.22K)

What is all this I'm confused

This was on /r/TopMindsOfReddit - a safe space where people expend a lot of energy convincing themselves that there are no conspiracies.
Yet they say it's always conservative fucktards.

reddit.com/r/TopMindsOfReddit/comments/c1u0id/rightwing_whacko_shoots_up_dallas_fed_building/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (530x397, 38.57K)

>dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/06/17/a-storm-is-coming-guns-and-threats-highlight-alleged-dallas-shooter-brian-clydes-social-media/
Ok so he is dead and OP is full of shit.

remember also, he's one of the DREADED INCELS

DAILY REMINDER THE CIA POSTS HERE

ceinquiry.wordpress.com/2019/06/17/fbi-Zig Forums/

DON'T LET THIS DIE

Even a fat neckbeard who have had the sense to remove all politics and ideology from his life for 2-3 years, scrubbed himself clean and laid low during this time to then purge and cull cucks and kikes that have high positions power and influence, without livestreaming, without calling attention to why or what or how, trying not to get caught, he is better than the /fa/fit/ retard that livestreams killing irrelevant gutter rats that have no power, have no influence.
Judge by deeds not by words or looks.

Anyone notice the trend that these retards are getting worse at the sperg routine? From handfuls, to one, to none.

Agreed. And I judge this guy as a massive retard with zero foresight that couldn't even land a single shot.
Don't encourage anons to follow this guy's example. Sure, what he did took balls of steel. But it also took a brain of putty.

Desperate copycat effect

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x960, 815.9K)

flase fag you dumb nigger

What am I reading here? Fake news by fake bots to generate fake outrage?

Close to being the most badass of all time.

lol

Reddit niggers are so afraid to come here that they create their own subreddit to LARP as us?
It's almost like those cucked kikes are projecting. But kikes wouldn't do that, right?

The authorities should have made a mistake going out to give him some time.

really pushing hard with a few pixels, couldn't possibly be his hair just flayling.

Attached: 700.jpg (208x326, 9.31K)

Is that from The Onion?

That's his hair you retard

'scuse me, what the fuck?

I agree with you, and I'm not encouraging anyone to follow in this guys steps. What I would encourage is assassination of people with actual influence and power - or in the case of wealthy kikes, target their children and other inheritors - SILENTLY (meaning avoid attention to any groups or people you agree with or love) and EFFECIENTLY (meaning neutralizing your target is the top priority)
The less they can find out of why, what and how, the more fear it strikes, the more mystery it creates, the more paranoia it strikes in (((them))) but the targets have to matter. We can't afford to lash out at bugs when we've got a boot on our throat, we must target the ankle before we can worry about bugs.
I still have no fucking idea what this retard did, as the OP is a mess and nothing seems to give any account of what this is all about, so I'm just in here fedposting I guess :^)

Why are amerimutts so bad at doing anything other than serving the Jews?

This is fucking pathetic even by 56% standards.

Thats pretty incoherent, user. This sounds like something out of a weird dream.

He should have planned better. And no, getting help for something of this magnitude from such an unreliable source (read: nigger) is silly.

The media kikes must be unable to decide which way they want to run with this

typical reddit bugmen, nothing out of the ordinary for them

future attacks must be more carefully premeditated rather than unleashed from a moment of anger/desperation. Anger can be very potent but without a clearly defined plan to channel it into your goal, the expenditure of it is often futile.

this user gets it

how is the weather in Tel Aviv? :^)

Pretty good, goy. How does it feel knowing that you were made to serve us since inception?

(((America))) was funded by Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

(((America))) has the most Jews outside Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

(((America))) has the biggest synagogues outside Israel
worldatlas.com/articles/the-largest-synagogues-in-the-world.html

(((America))) is the least White "White" nation on earth

(((America))) has its politicians openly sucking jewish dick

(((America))) gives more aid to Israelis than what it gives to its citizen per capita

Fake and gay. OP is a faggot, as always.

God, he looks so ugly and pathetic.

This dork's actual story isn't much better.

Don't forget they state he had two firearms and then state he had none.
This is the most confusing shit I've read in a long time.
It's like media received a rough draft of the false flag and then later got the official narrative, but they can't get the story straight.

Interesting….
His hair is poking through a tactical balaclava.
Both posts are "take your meds goyim"
Same old shit.

How many more shootings before the media-industrial complex bans anime? I will lmao when some NYT freak pens an essay demanding that Hulu stop showing ultranationalist content like One Piece

>recovering from death

WAT
WAT
WAT

Respawn in 15 seconds.

He was frightened instead of lonely for a little while.

Attached: unbearable_emptiness.png (1166x351, 263.25K)

I think that was the plan from the very start. They MKUltra'd some loser and humiliated him after his death to discourage any Tarrant wannabes.

Brian Isaack Clyde
Brain Ad Easy Click

Yeah, the guy has long hair. It's poking out of the bottom. Take your meds.

You know him?
I have long hair, an even thickness of strands never clump together and separate like that. It doesn't look like hair to me, much more like a wire as the other user suggests.

Don't forget to redact your (You) in the screencap, FBI-kun.

It’s funnier when they leave it in.