Dindu Shooting Near Toronto Raptors’ Victory Parade Leaves 4 Wounded

The video of the shooter was well hidden. Lots of people pushing strongly for gun control and "taking away the gun licenses", with fewer people arguing that it was their immigration policies. Some people complained about mild injuries and bruising caused by a stampeding crowd.

The following is from BBC. archive.is/dWhPx

Four people were injured in a daytime shooting in Toronto during a crowded victory rally for the Toronto Raptors basketball team, police say.

Thousands of sports fans were packed into the city centre in Nathan Phillips Square when shots rang out, sending many scurrying for cover.

The event was only briefly interrupted as officials calmed the crowd.

Three people were arrested. Authorities have asked the public to send in footage to help their investigation.

Police tweeted that none of the victims had life-threatening injuries, though two were seriously wounded.

They also said they recovered two firearms from the scene.

Toronto Mayor John Tory said he was "disappointed" the event was marred by gun violence.

Canadian sports fans were revelling in the win by the Toronto Raptors, the team's first championship victory in its 24-year history.

Attached: 9EuekmgGjU08bj29.mp4 (639x549 7.57 MB, 90.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't believe how much that city changed since I last visited. It used to be one of the better cities in the world and then just last week I saw a complete third world shithole complete with manlet somaliniggers chasing around other niggers to death with machetes. The police there only care about the very wealthy districts. It's like some globalist elite dystopia wetdream. Now I'm just waiting until it turns into literal shithole San Francisco tier or homeless trash rat land of LA and Seattle. Diversity was a mistake, it's nothing but literal trash.

There's a strange behavior found in women and children where they think they're talking to someone when there's two or three direct barriers between them. Have you ever seen a small child tell Pewdiepie that he's going to leave for dinner? The narrative is that we (and canada, now) have a gun problem, and we all know the obvious truth is that we have a nigger problem. Are abbos a fracture point? Someone noticed the shooter was wearing a Raptor's hat, which was the winning team for whatever niggerball they were watching. It's also interesting that chimpouts will apparently increase if the slightly more conservative party gains traction.

Attached: image.png (638x407 74.29 KB, 60.87K)

Maybe in small rural towns where everbody knows eachother, but nowadays if the police don’t shoot you in your face because you are white and holding a object (telephone) while they are shouting, you’re lucky to be alive.
I truly do wonder what goes through the average white cop’s mind when he’s at his home unit#696 watching the TV and he encounters blatant anti-white sentiment in programs and overt anti-white sentiment when he turns on the news and it’s the story about how his sister got raped and killed by a nigger because she was forced to live in a low-income ghetto due to her college debt and shit job oppertunities where you have to compete with Míguel, as the reality hits him; do you guys thinks there’s any mental connection forming between the fact that his actions for the elite and his inactions for his race is what set off the Rube (((Goldberg))) machine in this chain of events, or is the institutionalized stupor and willfull cognitive dissonance combined with low-IQ police recruit picks is too strong to even notice the most direct causal link to him?
Really makes you wonder.

Toronto the Good ain't Anglo-Saxon no more.

Attached: 440603503ce7c5006aedc2bf5d623cd4afb76589dd70061162d44968e5ede264.jpg (480x360, 41.59K)

To

fml, might be not retarded to start with the post before semi-effort posting

They have a higher loyalty to their brotherhood (thin blue line) than their race, and their job requires them to fall in line. It's that simple.

I don't see any requirements for police brutality. I bet if they were kliled off they would change their tune. The only reason they do it is because they think they're safe from retribution and safe from oversight (not surprising since everyone are cucks)

OP is a Zogbot. This is planted.

Black people have to create militias.

kek

explain

GLOW LESS

Guess they're getting tired of the smart ones switching sides and the unstable ones going batshit crazy, so now we just get actual niggers who literally cannot understand the concepts we discuss. Neat.

Attached: 85ea55c7ed60b54bda308a423d8a506f71aa4bd39a17ff868a3a56e027029477.jpg (459x446, 34.78K)

Nigger

Attached: 73dea6f33b595b067c9d351427a0431a22bc31ca0ad8150ba15d33b2e2dc1263.png (375x396, 172.92K)

Niggerball causes gun violence.

Attached: Naismith.jpg (436x436, 143.99K)

I don't like it. I have said this many times over through the years here and will say it again now. There are patterns in every single thing that they do when prepping for these issues and it always starts with a weird gun control no victim situation, then moves on to an actual large event big shooting and is immediately followed by another.

I just don't like it. As much as the media is full of shit they ALWAYS tell us the truth and tell us what is coming by their narratives.

This happens every year at Caribana. John Derbyshire was right.

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/

(9) A small cohort of blacks”€”in my experience, around five percent”€”is ferociously hostile to whites and will go to great lengths to inconvenience or harm us. A much larger cohort of blacks”€”around half”€”will go along passively if the five percent take leadership in some event. They will do this out of racial solidarity, the natural willingness of most human beings to be led, and a vague feeling that whites have it coming.

Lived there on and off from 1980 to 2013.

The trouble started when the (((anglos))) in Montreal moved their banks and head offices to Toronto when the pepsis discovered that confederation was legally suspect and became more vocal and uppity (with Charles deGaulle looking on and smiling while the DGSE informally helped). Trudeau Sr. attempted another comprimise, kicking the can further down the road in exchange for cash.

So the 1980's was mostly a turbulent decade of rapid and massive development, followed by a (((media-driven))) drive to become "world class"… which really meant whatever Madison Avenue and Wall Street (called Bay Street here) wanted. Free Trade in 1989 as well as the domed stadium and zillions of condos helped that. It was a great place to launder your coke money.

The 90's saw the rapid rise of the minority-majority, mostly pajeets and Jamaicans who didn't want to deal with the violence. By 2000 or so it was majority non-white.

When I lived there last about ten years ago it was clown world, but I hadn't let discovered the term.

ALL LEAFS ARE TERROTISTS
Stop speeding on my highways.
And the entire leaf grvmrt deserves death by nigger.

Every fucking time. What animals

Thanks for this version. The first version I saw blurred out the shitskin's face so you couldn't even tell if it was a shitskin. And yeah all the emphasis was on people getting trampled, not shot. Canada's press are a pack of communist traitors.

No one mentioned it was a nigger, and it took me like 20 minutes to even come across an implication it was. Drones thanking "Justin" and demands across the world for gun control.

Trust the plan.

WE THE NOGGH

Attached: semitic media terror in europid athletics.jpg (600x450, 51.6K)

Rolling for "radicalized white weeb anime internet posters" being blames
Bonus points if it was also a supposed Asuka fag.

Attached: 1551286113641.jpg (730x1094, 102.25K)

You might be joking, but I habeeb it. The level of idiocracy posting by glows is absolutely hilarious

When the total invigilation system shows they start to get it, they raise their paychecks and then all is irrelevant, praise the almighty dollar!

Fucking top kek pic my dude

It’s a god damn nightmare
Any white Canadian that brings their family and kids into that shithole deserves to be raped to death by niggers or shitskins because that’s what will probably end up happening anyways so we might as well bet on it.
They have a parade completely based around this ghetto nigger identity and their non existent contributions to society and magically as if by divine direction niggers start blasting into the crowds.
#Torontolyfe
#Love,Positivity, Niggers,Bullets, and Communism

((((Gun control))))
I mean are the normie lemmings literally so detached from reality that they don’t realize that illegal guns can’t be cleaned up by government directed gun control initiatives at law abiding citizens?

Never forget what they took from us Ontario anons

Attached: 2A7CD775-36AA-4309-98B6-4481C6AD7049.jpeg (210x210, 41.19K)

Curry tried to keep up a brave face at the loss.

Attached: Nigga Be Mad.gif (444x241, 4.91M)

One more bump. How do we expose more normalfriends to this?

Attached: gun-grab.JPG (846x450, 34.87K)