Drag queen dances sexually for elementary school children as young as 5

tpchronicles.com/parents-horrified-after-man-performs-surprise-drag-show-at-manhattan-school-talent-event/

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/18/health/suicide-rates-teens-young-adults-us-study/index.html
instagram.com/p/BxsMQsQHINK/?igshid=g9a0sizlvbg2
instagram.com/p/BxsN19vnecP/?igshid=2ipzl8bjvobc
flyflv.com/movies/29047/learning_to_swim_and_fuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only in America.

I keep worrying but all of this shit comes from the USA I went there in Sept and it is a hell hole. Once the USA is gone we will be okay.

what I posted here
I will now re-post due to relevance:

I love how with every passing day they trespass into new territories of unspeakable horror.
Soon will the day come.

Attached: 0de69850518ea4cb0f0bfc6fd06366921e4fbaca246dd87886aafb9e89e885b8.gif (320x320, 3.59M)

Afraid of our freedom you homo/transphobe.

Attached: Trump 2020.png (720x1201, 168.87K)

wonder if they will actually learn their lesson.

Attached: news.2008.741.jpg (535x313 41.47 KB, 23.39K)

Naw. Every time you think they can't sink any lower, they do. Pretty soon adults will be volunteering their kids for "Hands on Sex ED Drag Hour" or "No Shame Safe Heroin Injection Safe Space Groups". I really feel like we're either going to see some enraged parent commit a heinous hate crime that goes viral or we die a death of a thousand papercuts.

Bet the perp was a muslim performing sacred lies.

Welcome to america

Lol what the hell did they expect taking their family to a literal freakshow

I guarantee that if it was an actual woman and not a drag queen, you retards wouldn't be whining and crying for no reason

That would have been really inappropriate if it was a woman as well. Elementary school talent shows are not the place for adult cabaret.

Either way it just gives kids a chance to explore their sexuality right?

Attached: 1558238651419.jpg (688x1024, 103.77K)

Rude

Attached: jewworld.JPG (1119x1181, 385.48K)

Uh but it IS a woman sweaty? That's pretty bigoted of you :^)

It's a Manhattan school so it's audience is 99% niggers and jews. Kek, they're getting what they voted for, Demonrat perversity.

JEWS ARE PERVERTS AND NORMIES ARE GUILTY OF BEING SLAVES TO ANTI NATURAL ANTI LOGOS PSYCHE. GET THE ROPE

Why are you fuckin perverts so obsessed with sexualizing children?

Tikkun my fucking Olam with your Yesod, Gemaliel!

Attached: Namnlös55.png (1800x900, 3.67M)

Christ, give this nigger a tranny/faggot cyclical already

So where you from, faggot? Zig Forums? /lgbt/?

End your miserable fucking existence. If it were an actual woman, it would have been massively inappropriate. This shit goes beyond the pale. This is a mental disease glorified. The fact that a mob of angry fathers hasn't hunted this fuck down is depressing. Oh well, joys of the single parent household I guess.

What a travesty! G-d forbid children should be exposed to aspects of 21st century culture their parents find distasteful! Nothing remotely questionable happened. People overreacting as usual.

It's a slide.

Something that jumps out at me from my own childhood, dumb as this is gonna sound: I had some inappropriate early exposures to sexual content, and I don’t think they particularly traumatized me. I brushed suicide once for… reasons almost but admittedly not totally unrelated, but nevertheless I didn’t kill myself. Since then society went through a few years where I get the impression most childhoods were actually more sanitized than what I experienced, and the suicide rate… spiked. Kids with cleanly hovering parental units seem more miserable and unstable than I was. I’m not trying to interpret this, just… reporting, yeh?

So stunning. So brave.

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/18/health/suicide-rates-teens-young-adults-us-study/index.html

I posted this on another IP, and as usual, this site’s cowardly moderators reacted by banning me for an unrelated post. I know I shouldn’t abuse the staff here, but their hypocrisies and weaknesses make it easy, especially the hypocrisies: this place is NOT a free speech bastion, and I enjoy finding ways to stress that.

I think maybe people need some of these bizarre/unpleasant experiences in their lives. I want to speculate about the causality, but I really don’t know what it would be. It doesn’t seem intuitive, although of course if intuition was the heart of all knowledge we’d be zenning up the galaxy by now.

The internet enabled a great sanitation. It looked like things got less sanitized, but this was a flawed perception. When their most outre moments might go around the world in an instant, people got more circumspect about having outre moments. For every individual putting a dildo up their ass and publicizing it, there were legions of freshly inserted sticks.

The internet was like a dream cum true for sexual conservatives. It gave them nightmare vision, validating their fears and perversions. Simultaneously, it rammed sticks up the asses of countless people. Suddenly, conservatives were broadly affirmed in their suspicions of immorality, even as people cleaned up their acts en masse.

This may have interrupted some kind of normal cross-generation knowledge transfer while also causing a generation of children to grow up with more uptight parents.

I wanted to speculate, so I kept thinking, and came back when I thought I might have something.

I wouldn’t be a bad parent because I’m a deviant, I’d be a bad parent because I’m not affectionate enough, haha.

i seriously hope this is a joke post, i have a hard time believing you're actually that fucking retarded. "hey guys my dad made me suck his cock and i thought about suicide for awhile but then I realized, kids who hadn't sucked cock were suiciding at rates higher than me and my cocksucking brethren"

LOL would make a good meme. Tranny says that to protestors at kiddie drag show.

Ground zero for jews. Not representative.

Checked
Feelsgoodman

ou·tré
/ooˈtrā/
adjective
unusual and startling.
"in 1975 the suggestion was considered outré—today it is orthodox"
synonyms: weird, queer, outlandish, offbeat, far out, freakish, grotesque, quirky, zany, eccentric, off-center, idiosyncratic, unconventional, unorthodox, funny, bizarre

I don't know, but you sound like a FED trying to be one of us. But there isn't an 'us'.

He's totally outre.

Attached: 40-401842_pepe-emotes-pepe-emotes-pepe-emotes-png-feelsgoodman.png (840x774, 177.13K)

Trump is the worst president in history. After lying about restoring this country, he has fucked everything up at least as bad as any other ZOG goy. The uniparty needs to be driven the fuck out.

He's outregeous.

W E I M E R I C A

We need more wholesome entertainment for children, like Bugs Bunny.

Attached: iu.png (720x540 31.76 KB, 564.03K)

instagram.com/p/BxsMQsQHINK/?igshid=g9a0sizlvbg2

instagram.com/p/BxsN19vnecP/?igshid=2ipzl8bjvobc

Attached: 2.mp4 (480x480 6.94 MB, 1.16M)

is that That Pool?

Attached: thatpool.jpg (390x520, 206.26K)

I'm not sure where it is

no

That's why children should grew up watching anime.

Attached: (っ◔◡◔)っ_♥__𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁_𝒥𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓃__♥『ᴡᴍᴠ』.webm (1280x640, 3.85M)

And for the Wagner fans…

Attached: bugs.png (640x430, 505.83K)

Why do 5 year olds need to see a dancing drag queen.

There was a hana haruna movie that had a similar pool.

flyflv.com/movies/29047/learning_to_swim_and_fuck

See fags, this is the shit you shouldn't be doing.

You would be correct sir. Endless hours of seeing Mighty Mouse and Thundercats as well.

he got off on imagining the kids fucking him

to introduce poison into their malleable minds

spoiler that shit im trying not to vomit

"You will live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension." - Nikola Tesla