The Plans for Iran

Timeline:
- Airstrikes in next 5-14 days
- If no retaliation more months of false flag shenanigans
- Naval blockade within the next 6-9 months
- Naval blockade lasting additional 3-9 months before they abandon coupe plans
- False flag strike on US carrier group using dirty bomb underwater ROV with fissile material Mossad stole from the Russians who are storing Iran's material it forfeited after nuclear deal in 2015. This could happen within 1-2 years either right before election or after it.
- Full scale ground war in next 1-2 years in which Trump will use nuclear weapons as soon as his popularity starts to decline so he won't be the George to his daughters Jeb when she runs for President.
-Greater Israel finally accomplished under term of first female president Ivanka Kushner

1. Airstrikes consisting of tomahawks and standoff JDAM munitions against either Revolutionary Guard Naval facilitates and central headquarters or as hardliners are pushing on Iranian nuclear facilities.
2. They are praying Iran retaliates directly against American assets and are hoping they kill Americans so they can plaster the media with it and use it as a pretext for war.
3. Should the Ayatollah restrain his military and wait this nonsense out like Bashar the Fox the B team now has a special super secret back up plan.
4. Jared Kushner really shouldn't have had me fired for making fun of him as an incapable insulated imbecile and odious jew who puts israel first because I still have friends at ODNI and many other places.
5.Thanks to these friends and my known hate of Donald Kushner's present course of actions Team B's back up plan should they get no dead Americans next week is to false flag themselves.
6. First they will ramp up attacks on tankers and oil refineries in order to justify an entire naval blockade of Iran which will result in one of the things they've been pushing for since the beginning reducing oil exports from Iran to almost nothing. This will hardly amount to what is needed to start a ground war though but they need it for what comes next
7. With at least one full carrier group and a compliment of other vessels from the coalition of the retarded shabbos F/UK/US directly blockading the coast of Iran John Bolton hopes the financial misery incurred by loss of oil exports is enough to try their little soft coupe again.
8. The Iranians aren't Americans they will withstand the economic hardships caused by the blockade or China will possibly intervene in some war but not militarily.
9. Final act for war commence having been denied the war they wanted because the greatest statesman of the middle east Khomeini waited their faggotry out the duo of the arch shabbos Bolton, Pompeo, with Jew Kushner have a final plan with some help from "our greatest ally" to sink an American aircraft carrier using underwater ROV combined with fissile material stored in Russia from when Iran deactivated it's weapons research program. Israeli Mossad has already stolen the fissile material using some "Russian" Jew in their own intelligence service (they told my friend at CIA this was for research purposes on their program but the quantity obtained is large enough to do a dirty bomb which is much more than needed for scientific specimens). It is also most likely the Israelis will be the ones in control of the drone and it's technology.
10. Using the massive propaganda regarding a dirty bomb attack on a US carrier group in which thousands of Americans will die Trump will whip burgerland into an Iraq War on Terror 2.0 frenzy and the potential end to global civilization will begin as pretexts for WW3 all fall in place.
11. If the war starts going badly for Donald Kushner's election in 2020 or more likely for the chances of the election of his daughter in 2024/8/32 like George did for Jeb then Jared, Mike, and John will goad Zognald the Incontinent into using tactical nuclear weapons which is why I think this will lead to far darker things as Trump's entire payday other than being President is that his favorite child cunt daughter gets to follow in his political legacy and be in the history books.

But hey someone could stop this by spreading this and stopping the people responsible from being able to control the narrative any longer. We could easily stop this by making sure Trump loses the election as long as the Ayatollah doesn't respond first. Also I appreciated the Tale of the Barney user thread.

Attached: image.png (2880x1800, 715.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yjzQs
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/1xlft
8ch.net/pol/res/13404536.html#13408626
mintpressnews.com/isis-commander-captured-libya-revealed-mossad-agent/231863/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/07/ivanka-trump-wants-to-be-the-first-female-us-president-perhaps-she-already-is-
timesofisrael.com/kushners-snubbed-brother-joshs-wife-for-6-years-because-she-wasnt-jewish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe, just maybe, once you're done being a faggot, you can read up on Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is always correct

Complex explanation: Israel and the United States teamed up to bomb several ships but made the huge mistake of not paying off the lying captain (who deserves a .44) silence in order to start a massive war against Iran for no reason

Simple explanation: Iran attacked the ships

Attached: Anime_image_reaction_photo_100_OpGlo.png (520x720, 298.71K)

Kike free first post thanks for coming back Purple.

Hiya roach.

Attached: TogaRoach.jpg (2688x6304, 2.73M)

lel

It’s possible to have influence on these things, but I presently feel dead in relation to Iran, so I’m not gonna flip out and throw the rhetorical hammers this time.

Besides one, just this: why Iran? What’d they do?

Occam's razor, eh?
Okay.

Simple explanation: US and Israel bombed the tanker via drone to blame Iran to justify war, common US tactic.

Complex explanation: Iran, after shooting at a US Reaper drone in the area, used hand-placed sea mines to attack a Japanese ship well above the waterline while holding a peace summit with the Japanese leader to fuck with American oil exports

Attached: Bocuck Yes (An) Hero.jpg (880x3196, 614.44K)

this
islam fanatics are not only isis

Attached: Greater Israel.mp4 (634x352, 8.47M)

That's not a complex explanation you double nigger. Also, the reason is thus; semites hate competition. Americans are the 'enforcers'.

Attached: Clown World - Gay Jamaican Democrat Zionist Professor at Catholic University_.jpg (1700x3676 301.37 KB, 1.08M)

Probably piss off saudi arabia.

Nah, Israel wants them gone. Only true threat left in the region.

I want to tear your heart out and eat it on a world stage. Just thought I should make that known in front of all the fedniggers that are working for pissrael monitoring me right now. Go fuck yourselves you American traitors. I hope you get fucked by your jew faggot friends sooner than later, but we all know it will happen eventually.

Attached: Michael Sheuer, CIA - Israel.mp4 (544x360, 5.83M)

Why?

Israel’s government isn’t nearly organized well enough for that much territory. Sometimes people who love nations praise them less than people who hate nations.

I’m not watching your video, admittedly.

But… wait, are you suggesting Iran is using information warfare to promote antisemitism? I can see how that would fuel resentment against Iran. Antisemitism ironically over-magnifies Jewish influences; Jews AFAIK are decent people, but without frothing irrational hatred from outsiders nothing would push them into positions of disproportionate influence.

Because MUH MULLAS!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2160x1200, 3.05M)

Occam's razor isn't a path to truth. It's a path to turning your brain off.

Occam’s Razor is a heuristic.

That's not what Occam's razor states you halfwit.

rats tactic
they will not be able to fight seriously
only using numerous trained terrorists

Wtf, I love people of color now

Found a kike.

They don't care.
Why not?
Nope, I'm suggesting Israel's actions act to promote anti-Semitism. Iran just gets blamed because vicious jews want more clay.
See what I mean?
Prove it.
Then you don't know much.

Attached: AIPAC conference 2016 pt 1.mp4 (640x360, 6.99M)

tell us more goy. This sounds lefit. Also what about aliens and disclosure?

So, like the Israelis?

National Cyber Security Center Employee Suspended After ‘Revealing’ that “ISIS Is A Zionist Plot”archive.is/yjzQs

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Fighting ‘Islamic State’ is Not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717 — West making big mistake in fighting ISIS, says senior Israeli officer

UN reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank Netanyahu for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, “Moderate” Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

Israeli DM: We’re aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

legit

Attached: AIPAC conference 2016 pt 2.mp4 (640x360, 6.96M)

sigh another 1 post id… we need more info.

Wtf, I love Aztec immigrants now!

#MAGAwithDACA

Are we talking about actually ending Islam?
Is this the real goal behind EVERY shenanigan?

I love this kinda shit.

Attached: AIPAC Conference 2016 pt 3.mp4 (640x360, 5.59M)

A bullet is to kind for that guy.

Thuggees were real nice people too
except for that one month a year, that is.

Tucker Carlson brings him on his show constantly.

under your bed? nice

Reminder to shoot up your local synagogue for revenge against heeba if they get American soldiers killed in a new jew war. Kill them right where they nest.

Yeah well in case you didn't notice, Tucker is a controlled-op jewish mouthpiece.

Attached: Tucker Supports Dick Cutting.mp4 (628x360, 6.16M)

If you become more like you imagine Jews to be, your life will suck. Meet an actual Jew and model yourself on them, you stand a chance to improve.

Affirmative that, FBI

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 2.05.53 PM.png (968x684, 1015.17K)

Improve by adapting to a sick society.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Of course he is, he's a christkike first and foremost.

When would be a good time? Before or after the blood sacrifice ritual?
Your words fall on deaf ears around here you disgusting anti-human. Nobody is fooled anymore. Every time you go out and see one of us, we see you for what you are.

Thanks for the CIA pill, Mr. Agent.
Will gladly disseminate normalization of this schedule and plan.

This user is the Purple/Barney user he usually only comes to drop he may answer a few good questions but usually threads get flooded with shills or quickly deleted if he keeps responding. Here is some further reading. The guy leaked the storming of the Venezuelan embassy and doxxed all major US military asset locations in Syria already so he has proven track record

.>>13408664
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/1xlft

Or you could always kill yourself instead, useless eater.

Truly an organic, non-IDF-fueled post. Habibibi to you to, Lachim

Read the post linked above I fucked up link to your request in it.

Hi, reported.

Reminder that this is imkikey. Reminder that it is allowed to post here again. Reminder that codemonkey personally banned the natsoc moderators. Reminder that Zig Forums cannot organize for whites, because we are banned for doing so. Reminder that Zig Forums cannot organize for action, because we are banned for doing so.

Zig Forums is dead. We have to destroy it and then leave.

Everytime

Attached: oppressivelaughter.jpg (491x488, 29.12K)

Ironically, I specifically actually am anti-human. Me and, what, five thousand other people on the planet? Millions of Jews, by contrast, all very human.
>(((we))) see you for (((what you are)))
Lol. If you’re surrounded by demons, that’s all in your head.

I’d protest the derailing from antisemitic boozers, but I already don’t care about Arin.

The christkike is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a christkike and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “Reported!”

wait I didn't even notice the last bit of that file name. OpGlo. Operation Glownigger? Are you CIA faggots actually wearing that as a badge of pride now?

Fuck yeah, FBI

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 2.14.04 PM.png (766x684, 761.96K)

>>>8ch.net/pol/res/13404536.html#13408626
It's the guy from this right?

If you're so scared of the FBI feel free to fuck off right back to Club Penguin, where you belong.

Reported. You failed.

Leftypol,your bait is too obvious

Is Iran capable of nuking Israel yet? They don't even have to hit it directly.

Attached: do it.webm (400x226, 1.9M)

Hey glownigger. No matter what lies you tell I still won't support you damn wars.

For even 10,000 lashings, the elephant only has to retaliate a single time to kill it's master. One thing they possess is patience and they never forget.
We are everywhere.

Your Untermensch is operating at maximum capacity isn't it? Low 70s?

I can't see a single downside, jews get wiped out, mudshits get wiped out. It seems to me Iran really has no choice but MAD policy. They're going to go out anyway, better to burn out than fade away.

Attached: 1506237473.png (472x489, 248.83K)

Perhaps the time is now for mass gun confiscation before launching any more foreign adventures.

Seriously, ZOG is entering risky territory now.
Turn around or face possible extreme consequences.
noone supports war against Iran

Fucking god damn semites are trying to fuck shit up so bad
That ferret furry faggot can lick nutsack repeatedly and fuck off

Fuck off agent

Just how horrible a candidate will the Democrats have to put forward so that Ivanka can be president??

Chelsea?

Wait, wouldn't Iran need clear reasons for it to be the simplest explanation?

Filthy kike

Attached: yes yes it is.jpg (356x600, 82.35K)

Well, if you wait for them to come take your guns, you already waited too long.

WRONG
Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is OFTEN correct, kike

The jews & arabs deserve each other.
Like I give a shit…>>13408563

We're no friends of the CIA. Critically support Iran for anti-imperialist purposes.

Attached: Qaddafi.jpg (320x502, 65.45K)

This is what shitskins actually believe. Senseless drivel, once none of these preditions happen you will never hear any of these shills bring it up again.

Hah i remember your cretin crew using those reaction images, i'll bump this thread just for you.

Attached: 1527307105435.png (722x600, 299.04K)

who the fuck are you? kike free first post? and you replied to the jew? how new are you?

The only real truth is that the world would today be an infinitely better place had Hitler won the war.

TOP LARP, Faggot!
Keep the chickenfeed coming!

They'll get their war.
The longer it lasts, the more profitable it will be for the neocohens.

The important questions are:
What will the US economy do? Tank or skyrocket?
Will this put the final nail in the coffin of making US/Israel the true axis of evil in the eyes of the rest of the world?
Will countries leave NATO for UN?
Will this trigger a world war with a China / Russia / Eurasia alliance against the USA?

pic: Israel be like "it wasn't us"

Attached: Israel wants Trump to bomb Iran without risking Israeli lives.png (520x972, 309.54K)

Still making yourself comfortable, 40 year old out of touch FBI nigger?

why dont they change the timeline like they did with the mandela effect? Do kikes control time too?

So i have googled "Israel needs ISIS" several times in past year or so and it gave articles about Israeli military chiefs saying such, but today i googled it to shut a qtard friend up and it seems google has scrubbed anything of the sort and only details how Israel fights isis. The only thing i came across in that query was something about israel arming (((Syrian Rebels))) and Israel supposedly bombing iraqi's fighting isis. Anyone got inforgraphics?

Damn that headline is just pure jewry.

Word has it that russia will launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike on the US mainland using their new hyper sonic torpedos the moment that the US stack Iran.
They know there are few countries remaining that they can count as allies, and iran will be the final straw.
The US has pushed for too long.

I hope Russia nukes Israel first if that's the case. In fact, during WW3 the first strike of every country should be Israel.

mintpressnews.com/isis-commander-captured-libya-revealed-mossad-agent/231863/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-18-44-46(1).png (1080x1421, 608.28K)

Have another (you), retard.

Attached: is this nigger serious.png (694x542, 509.44K)

Google "feds need Zig Forums."

Pottery.

Makes too much sense.

I hope the Russians field them the latest stuff, well they already do some. If they do well, they can humiliate America's MIC on the world stage and boost their arms sales. Those cunts at Lockheeb would sudoku.

Ah, the cowardly jew. I guess israel couldn't field enough diapers for its forces.

Daily reminder that while this pisraeli fuckery with iran is being drawn out, they are also shipping niggers over with confirmed ebola who've escaped quarantine. Reminder that the best way to kill an armed populace who wont give up their arms is to circumvent the exchange of bullets with disease/starvation etc. Reminder that a nation fighting foreign wars simultaneously succumbing to internal conflict and martial law is most susceptible to invasion by bugmen and motherland.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/07/ivanka-trump-wants-to-be-the-first-female-us-president-perhaps-she-already-is-

trump started talking about this recently, making it seem VERY likely this is the case. if trump honestly believes the jews are going to give him this then I don't think he ever was the clever manipulator people see him as, it would mean he's one of the dumbest presidents we've ever elected. all you have to do is look at the current state of america and the UK, both nations invested countless lives and money into siding with the jews in ww2

look at the state of both nations now, jews got into power and have done everything possible to utterly destroy both. siding with jews NEVER PLAYS OUT, they ALWAYS turn on non jews. they see all non jews aiding them as "idiots" they manipulate. that goes for anyone reading this, what future do you believe you or your family have in the world jews wish to create?

don't believe me? read this:

timesofisrael.com/kushners-snubbed-brother-joshs-wife-for-6-years-because-she-wasnt-jewish/

Attached: 1406870805288.jpg (958x775, 661.2K)