Realistic plans

So I think its pretty obvious at this point that any violent establishment of the ethnostate in the United States would get cut down before it starts. But, I do not think that we have already lost.

At this point baring a take-over after societal collapse I believe this may be the only way to realistically set up an ethnostate in the US unless I am very wrong about what it takes to secede.

Anyway my idea may be shitty but I want to see us come up with something that could actually save us instead of "Im just going to wait for the eventual civil war / political collapse / any other improbable apocalypse scenario". Because if these things end up not happening after we have all waited 20 or 30 years we will be fucked no matter what.

Attached: 1782092.jpg (967x900, 156.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewawakening.org
propertarianism.com/basic-concepts/revolution-the-introduction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peaceful, non-violent resistance? This is honeypotchan, boyyo.

MODS TEAR DOWN THIS THREAD

Only if no one bothers to lay the groundwork for successful resistance.

Pretty damn realistic. The US government would try to stop this of course but the nature of modern guerrilla warfare makes this nearly impossible to stop once it gets going. The advantage is always with the faction that has less infrastructure to defend.

Irrelevant. If a majority of the public in say, Oregon, wished to secede, there is nothing that the US public could do to stop it short of sending the army to suppress the rebels.

Friend, I get what you're saying. You believe that this must be done peacefully and I agree with you. Sadly the pathologically evil US government and their soulless drones do not agree that humans should have the right to shape their own destiny. Thus, what you propose will only be accomplished through revolution even if you don't intend for this to be so.

Not at all, history shows all it takes is a single event, a happening or fracture point to shatter it all into a million pieces. People are more divided than they've ever been and most people asked in these surveys are very short-sighted. If phrased differently, they would be singing different tunes.

I think that if we had the aforementioned popular support we could avoid large scale military intervention. I also think a big step in getting national support could be in allying ourselves with Black nationalists for example and campaign for a "separate but equal" kind of deal. Also, if we had black nationalist support that gives us liberal brownie points as if we could get the emotional support from the far left this could also be a large boon for us.

Based Southwest. Spics get the fuck out. I'm sick of these subhuman vermin and the kikes that finance them to come here.

Of course, the region with the highest support for secession is the spic-infested South West.

Also, OP is delusional if he thinks the kikes would allow a white ethno-state without jewish influence to exist without a fight. He sounds like a coward afraid of losing his precious bread and circus to keep him sedated.

The jews have been working for decades to ensure that we can't balkanize, they've been whipping the non-whites into a murderous rage. They want a bloodbath. The cold civil war will likely turn hot within 20 years.

At least we live in interesting times.

Attached: 1469000666359.png (640x480, 443.79K)

why does the cia want us to balkanize so badly?

The spics are the ones who want to secede, moron. Look up 'Aztlan Reconquista'.

This is a very fair point but could if we somehow subvert the mainstream multicultural diversity for all society I think popular support could overcome the the jewry at the top. some Ideas to subvert the mainstream view of an ethnostate could be something such as siding with other ethnonationalist racial groups as i posted before. this would make our movement look more like a move for independence than it looks like a revolution.

Another option could be to initially allow jewish "infiltration" only to have a plan to deport them after we gain independence. Whether that be through blackmail or other covert political action. We could use the jew tactics against them.

Nah leave it up
Also this is limited thinking. Fuck Mexico and basically all of South America. Argentina is ok but there are still a lot of beaners there too
We need some fucking elbow room. Fuck cucknada wall em off and let em freeze

Checked

Think of it this way, user. If you were in charge of ZOG and you heard that a huge portion of the USA wanted to peacefully leave the US, would you just let them leave without a fight?
So long as the System thinks they can win through military force, they'll pull all the stops.

Firstly, that's not going to happen. Many have suggested this and we're no closer to gaining an alliance with Black Nationalists than we were two decades ago. And our non-stop "nigger nigger nigger" certainly won't help.
Secondly, even if it were possible, expecting the left to remain ideologically consistent is like expecting a logical debate with a drunk. The leftists today are not logically consistent. Why would they become so in the future?

Even without the 'nigger, nigger, nigger' would you form an alliance with blacks? How do you imagine that would go?

Attached: niggers fighting in war.webm (1280x720, 3.2M)

With whose military though? As the US military is mostly volunteer based I find it hard to believe that American soldiers will willingly attack a peaceful resistance. However, mercenaries are a different question.

Im arguing for something like only a single state or county seceding but with the support for our secession from the greater population

I'll admit that it is wishfull thinking

Jesus fuck they are engaging eachother at like 20m on a flat open plain.

How fucking retarded.

you need to base your predictions on balkanization on demographics by county. vote with your feet and move to a better place. moving from the deep south to a 90% White area has been great for me, but the shitskins are still flooding in

Attached: map demographics race 2016.png (6936x4512, 4.51M)

the only secession we will ever see is when the spics take over the SW and start trying to cede territory to mexico. and since White people are the only ones who actually acknowledge the federal government, i wonder if it will happen.

Tfw when I live in a >20% Hispanic or Latino county in New Jersey. I fucking hate it.

I think this one is better. Been a while since I laughed at these.

Attached: nigger wars islam.webm (1280x720, 3.3M)

I know that, I'm not living in Aztlan. Spics can all die.

This one is pretty good too.

Attached: Arab nigger wars in africa military.webm (1280x720, 3.24M)

Christ, they make the arabic singing done by the terrorists in the middle east sound like a symphony.
Niggers can't shoot or sing.

All of these threads are paid shilling.

Agreed. Balkanization is part of the Communist agenda for America.

yep. They are after the Constitution.

Constitution has already been subverted and whittled down to nothing already.

True. I 100% agree. But most people don't understand that. So, they are trying to get rid of it so that the people can't say, "but muh Constitution." That is the reason for balkanization.

Attached: normie girl i'm banned conversation copy.jpg (811x1757, 501.86K)

Balkanization is the last hope. We don't have the votes. Balkanization is how to break up and weaken the us ZOG. If you kill the US ZOG, CIA can't control Euro govs anymore and the whole thing becomes winnable.

USA demographics are already such that there is no hope of peaceful political victory, even if all white Americans went full NS over the next decade.

The US was 60-something % nonhispanic white a decade ago, and will be 50-something% nonhispanic white in the 2020 census. Birthrates are already at 50% white babies.

How do you figure that?

Because it is no longer possible to 1488 in the US through a peaceful political solution.

Because a weaker US means less USZOG control over Europe. Europe will only have to contend with its own ZOG and not the threat of the USZOG in addition.

There will be a much less competent pool of people for glownigger agencies to draw from. You think that they can run Gladio type operations successfully with today's demographics? JFL if you believe in such a delusion. It'll become even less likely as time goes on.

Yes, I think they will be even more successful with the subhumans.

Oh I meant literally, like how do you see that going down. I mean you can't just say it and not have some idea of how it would go down, even if it is just your own imagination on how it would work out.

How do you figure? The glowniggers can barely contain ISIS, and have them be successful at overthrowing Assad. It would be even harder for them to pull that shit off here in the States, especially since it's armed to the teeth.

You know what's funny? Those niggers have more political power than you do.
Think about that.

American soldiers are mercenaries.

We'll need it. Though realistically it will be only a small minority who actually move and shake, so to speak.

The guy hit it on the nose kek about half way through then proceeded to continue taking the bait.
Their plans are meaningless.

The white state is going to take the Eastern half of Texas through past Mississippi as well as every state along the Great Lakes path to the Atlantic ocean. As well as the PNW. The entire North with the Rockies and the Mississippi and half the Gulf. Literally all the blue, purple, and a small chunk of red which will be cleansed.The two other chunks being the Southwest Orange and Southeast/East red won't have any access to high quality arable land or access to water.

How do I see balkanization going down?

I think the best strategy is to build countless small NS cells. Train with your friends and build communities of inter-dependant families. Feds can't infiltrate everything especially if we are small scale, low key, anonymous, and there's no massive overarching network to co-opt and make into a honeypot. Cells gives redundancy, less conspicuous, and seeds lots of NS ready to pop up as community centers when SHTF.

The trick would be redpilling new england.
Those are the last states with 90 percent white population (other then west virginia)
They'res enough old money there that we could go nation wide with it to.
Change culture you gain the youth.
Gain the youth you controll the future
The rockefellers and kennedys have kids to.
And if we could raise them through pop culture to become natsocs.
We would have a fascist america in the making on our side.

Exactly how much are you getting paid to shill here?

Attached: whiteststatesinamerica.png (1007x693, 95K)

All of those economic points are meaningless. The economy is irrelevant to international [external] markets on balkanization.
Which is why the liberal dichotomy goyim :^) areas are near useless for if that happens as they are incapable of self-sustenance.

Yep tons of political power. They can run around screaming allah akbar and making nigger hand piles. How I envy them and their 'political power' user.

Attached: addio africa.jpg (191x255 327.86 KB, 20.07K)

I see they caught some thiefs.

probably not. I would guess that they just have a fetish for cutting off people's hands or that they get paid by the hand.

Can I be payed by shrunken jew head?

Sure. We are going to be expanding our basket of currencies in the near future.
If King David could purchase his way into the kikes royal line by cutting the penises off his allies while he betrayed them then what is good for the goose is good for the gander on our books.
Jew heads it is.

Where does OP get 'violence' from? It's still a free country. Choose a spot and everyone move there. We have the majority, we vote our people to run it.

just like candace owens and kanye right fellow magapede?

Wrong. Go take a look at the map for Clinton voters. It seems me that when the collapse happens, the red states can easily wipe out all the blue areas with very little effort. I think eventually the left is going to realize how fucked they are geographically and logistically, and attempt a peaceful breakup of the country. Instead when the collapse comes, we should just purge them all and take everything.

This is the only logical course of action. We wouldn't have to worry about crime, parasitism, kikes or subhumans in government any longer. Just a total purge of everything brown.

We're also going to need a new Constitution, a new iteration anyway, that's designed to severely limit government and destroy all future leftists from ever trying this shit again. Future leftists will just have to leave the country.

I think this one is fine with a few updates. It needs to be really specific about who is a citizen with actual numbers like 99% European or fuck off, not part of our nation (because nations are genetic; governments are man made) and ZERO kike blood can occupy the nation.

pewhispanic.org/interactives/hispanic-population-by-county/
The spics are doing it already and have been very successful for the past 30 years or so.

Attached: race_fig1.gif (431x339, 18.37K)

First post kikes really can't help themselves can they?

You say that like it's a bad thing, it literally gives us justification to fight the ZOG and its framed as self defense from a tyrannical gov seeking to maintain its oppression over the people. It's the ultimate redpill for normies because even they know about the civil war.

No leave. Exterminate.

it's from a film called addio africa, they explain that there was no thievery involved. One nigger tribe beat another nigger tribe and then cut off the hands of the men for absolutely no reason.

I see succession more likely from states captured by Mexicans.

this

for fucksake

The New Awakening has a realistic plan.
thenewawakening.org

Boko Haram is a multi-million dollar organization with millions of IRL supporters throughout the country that actually controls territory and is responsible for half of Nigeria being too dangerous for security forces to travel. You're an isolated individual who pays his taxes to ZOG.
If you were smart, you'd realize that even the LRA has more political power than you do.
Too bad you're not smart or you would be able to laugh with me at the silliness of your post.

No one was ever allowed to secede without bloodshed

The original is fine, it just needs the death penalty on core issues while allowing lone wolfs to get away with defense of the nation.

I'm no lawyer but essentially, make subversion punishable by death and stop activist judges by making them risk the same penalty while leaving the decision to a jury of people selected publicly and randomly. If a supralegal decisions (such as murdering politicians/judges, arresting and killing illegals to stop border crossing, erecting your own border wall) are found to not be in defense of the nation, then the defendant will be prosecuted completely. Essentially, imagine Europe right now if a lone wolf could kill Merkel or Macron and have a highly public trial where the judge himself will face massive scrutiny and his own trial if he declares the man unjustified in his actions.

lolno, the zog wont let that happen
you would trust a nigger nationalist with your children's futures? You're either retarded, new, or a jew.
Except we're not equal and they'll use that as justification to guilt whitey into the same issues we have today. When whatever shithole they're given turns into apefrica 2.0 they'll demand gibs because "ayo u sed we wuz gon be ekuwalz n sheit but uhh u gots it betta gibsmedat shit whitey." The only campaign you could reasonably (and i use that word VERY loosely here) have is an agreed upon division of land in exchange for cooperation but there's no reason for us to believe niggers who behave as an ethnic block and vote in the interest of the ethnic block at their own personal expense will magically work with us at their own expense because they know an all black america is gonna end up like modern day detroit rather than white day detroit.
YOU JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU REDDITNIGGER!? WE WANT TO SECEDE FROM LIBERALS AND THEIR DELUSION, NOT BRING THEM WITH US. WE DONT EVEN WANT REPUBLICAN ISRAEL LOVING BOOMERS COMING WITH. NO CIVCUCKS. NO LEFTIES. NO NIGGERS. NO SPICS. NO ASIANS. NO MUDS. NO COMMIES.

If the current version was fine, how the fuck are we in this mess? Do you even logic? No point in reading the rest of your blog because I'm sure it's just as retarded.

What are you talking about? Economy alone works heavily to the right in a US civil war.

Last time I checked, the 14th and 19th ammendment weren't a part of the original constitution.
Do you even basic english? Do you into the difference between ORIGINAL AND MODIFIED?! Holy fucking shit you're a nigger.

Original isn't fine either because it leaves too much "interpretation". Both the 1st and 2nd amendment are constantly being eroded because it's worded terribly. There's a shit load of things that need to be added, I have extensive notes on this I've been compiling over the years.

I'd stack my years of work on this up against your nigger tier logic any day of the week for people to decide on. The loser gets the death penalty.

The "right to food analogy" literally proves there's no problem with the writing. It's simply a traitor government with the intent of disarming the people slowly doing so. The only issue with the first is it doesn't cover the internet because the founders could not imagine that the public space would be moved from IRL to online. Even so if your problem is the writing and not the principle that has a very easy fix, but you know that and that's why you argued for the writing rather than the principles held within it. Basic pilpul hairsplitting garbage.
Then post them.
Gradually, I began to hate them.

I completely agree that in no way should any liberal, nigger, spic, etc. be allowed within 20 miles of the ethnostate. Im just saying we should use these people for every advantage we can get.

The problem is if you side with them they'll expect something when it's over. Lefties do not fight for principle, it's why they never argue, their principles cannot survive scrutiny thus they ignore it completely and seek to destroy. They may seek to destroy the nation with you into various small parts but they will then have justification to remain in your borders and destroy that too. You cannot ally with them.
Should under no circumstance be trusted
1% more trustworthy than above, but that's it. No.
within 20 light years
That's what I'm saying though, they do not have any advantage, they're untrustworthy on the battlefield and victory alongside them opens you up to several disadvantages because they can sway the public emotionally to let them stay. You'll fight civcuckery only to secede into civcuckery.

Prepare for electronic/psychological warfare from the border if you succeed…

Can you create a function that takes these ethnic figures as well as relative county population size to determine in which counties and regions we can affect the most change with white influx?

Do you really think the kike overlords are just going to sit back and let their slaves fuck up the good thing they've got going? Hell no. They'll violently depose any "political" rival that tries to call for peaceful secession. Don't lie to yourself. Violence is the only way this is going to change.

My main question is what will the rest of the first world do? Okay, so America is chimping out and disobeying their kike masters—what's stopping the rest of them from wiping out their local jew populations? The ZOGbot army will be too busy keeping its own people down.

need an issue that divides the entire country like slavery did in the 1850s

what issue is that?

idk

immigration?

no one seems to be willing to stop it on a gov level, states take in refugees for fed bux

That's nothing. I live in south fucking Texas

White Defense League

propertarianism.com/basic-concepts/revolution-the-introduction/
Check this draft out. It’s based on the original US Constitution, but accounts for the loopholes that have allowed our government to be taken advantage of.