Controlled Opposition?

Asha Logos - Seems too good to be true.
His content is good, but is it simply placating the doomers?

caitlinjohnstone.com/2019/02/11/how-to-tell-if-someone-is-controlled-opposition/

quora.com/What-is-a-controlled-opposition

In this thread we discuss the idea of Controlled Opposition. We know that to a considerable extent, it is being utilized by oligarchs, has always been and always will.

What can/should we do about this? I find no answer but it appears to be the most demoralizing blockade in my path.

I think we should meet IRL on a casual neutral ground in peace. That's a start… But that seems exactly what controlled opposition would propose.

Thoughts?

Attached: edb638793f191137a98f33654edcf161.jpg (564x376, 26.1K)

Why?
Why would you want to continue the failed strategy of having retard rallies.
The only things that comes from rallying are lost jobs, injured people, and bad press.
Really, and I mean this in a sincere way, what do you think "raising awareness" will do?

Attached: stop-eating-his-semen-e-and-explain-you-self-4083084.jpeg (500x370, 85.09K)

OP is a nigger, a faggot, a kike and a shizo.
Dive into a wood chipper.
Sage

Note:

Shill your crap elsewhere nigger.

What even is your point OP?
He's "placating the doomers"?
As far as I am concerned, Asha Logo's content is tremendously helpful to me and many others.
There is absolutely no need to meet IRL until rubber hits the road. Until then, train, study, and contribute educational material.

Everyone I don't like is CO

The only people I know for sure are controlled opposition are all Republicans and Andrew Torba.

Controlled opposition doesn't exist
It is a dumb and unhelpful idea
You are conflating those who are enemies of our enemy, but don't share our interests, with being the enemy themselves
Republicans or any mainstream opposition party aren't controlled opposition, they just aren't our friends

I'll make this simple for you.
What is "convincing" more middle-lower class goys going to do for us?

You seem to promote violent action, or guerilla warfare. Am I mistaken? While I do not condone such actions I am willing to discuss the overall strategy.
Without the People on the side of revolutionaries, those revolutionaries are merely terrorists.

You are entirely right. If we were to start a revolution, it would be a game of theatre.
We would want to bait the State into losing its legitimacy, in order to win over the people.

But the problem is that "The People", as an institution, have very little initiative.
What we need to be doing is creating the incentives for institutions with initiative, to stop cooperating with blue team. IE: State gov, Military, Supreme Court

From there, when we have a firm foundation, we can escalate tensions, and start forcing "The People" to choose a side

I don't support violent revolution and won't change your mind any more than you mine. But regardless, I agree your strategy and mine hinges on propaganda.

Fair enough.
I just think we have repeatedly been shown that rallies only result in hardache and pain for our side, and good press for blue team.
If you want to continue to advocate for rallying, fine I can't stop you.
But I will continue to call it out as a fruitless endeavor.

That's fair. Only consider that past rallies have been led by ecelebs/controlled opposition.

And it will continue to be so.

Anyone else who lead the march will become the very e-celeb/controlled opposition that they so hate.

Wait? He is still on
And so they had the backing of the state, for the states purposes. Killing landwhales and chasing people with loaded weapons. Can you imagine what they would do if they didn't have an asset to lose (the alt-kikes)? You would simply be letting them off the chain to do whatever they wanted at your rally. I am not trying to discourage you but could you fathom the security against the state you would have to procure? And IDK maybe this is just what we need (some sort of bloodbath) to get White men off their fucking asses. It is unknown to me.

They don't have to do shit but sending in a few agent provocateurs.

Just like they did in Charlottesville.

One agent provocateur kills a landwhale, oh shit, march ends.

And no one can do shit about it.

Or they just literally let it fizzle out like the Yellow Vest march recently.

if the person/group that wants to talk to you has little transparency into their actions and identity you should ignore them. it's a good chance is controlled opposition that has a strategy to mount a losing argument/battle in order to crush the opposition. you get betrayed by your own fake leader that was working for the very person/people/group that he said they hated and was working to destroy all along.

Attached: 1560892704526.jpg (810x991, 147.71K)

I thought those were still ongoing? I haven't looked recently

They are still going but the number is going down days per days as the situation stabilizes.

Yellow Vest is the primal example where peaceful march doesn't work.

Good God! Think user. It has been 31 weeks of 'peaceful protests'. Think about what they could have accomplished if they had been serious and really made their point. Holy crap, what a fucking WASTE!

If one week two, they have gone loud, the military is immediately sent in and gunfight on the street, changes might have happened.

I suppose we can still hope. Things haven't changed at all they have just gotten bored.

t. Controlled opposition

People who don't name the jew, or who seem insincere when they do.

Attached: The FBI urges all of its informers to do their best to protect Jews.png (660x1021, 174.91K)

Why can’t you guys read books? Print is faster and citable. Why must it always be some content thieving Youtuber you seek answers from? Have a little self-respect.

Stormtards are the Jews bread and butter.

Many people are uneducated and despite denouncing the ways of the jew fall for their programming; a strong desire for infotainment that masquerades as resistance.

Is there anyone with a functioning brain who doesn't understand that people like Shapiro and Peterson are controlled opposition?

How could someone not get that a jew and a narcissistic opportunist are nothing but diversions?