#StandwithHK

Why arent all those "Brave" and "Strong" celebs in Hollywood tweeting their support for the protests in Hong Kong? Well we know its because one peep out of them and the Chi Com government will blacklist their movies. This is our chance to put these assholes in a catch 22 situation. I am not a content creator here thats why i need your help in pushing this narrative. lets get in here and put our heads together!

Attached: tessa thompson hollywood supports hong kong.jpg (1524x1733, 784.24K)

come on guys i just need this to get the smallest amount of traction here

have chinks banned all the movies brad pitt has been in?

I love Chinese people.

jesus do they hate ruggedly handsomeness!

#inclusion #diversity #andthatshowwewin

So do I

Attached: bug woman butchers dog alive.webm (720x480, 1.65M)

The protests go against the will of mainland China, you stupid faggot. China wants power to extradite people from Hong Kong for crimes against the state. The Hong Kong protestors don't want the Chinese government meddling in their affairs.

you stupid fucking faggot, this is our chance to put (((hollywood))) into a spot where they have to stand with the protesters in HK or their corporate overlords in Beijing. dont you get it, no one gives a fuck about the people over there, lets strike a blow against the jews in media

Attached: cnn stands with hong kong .jpg (1610x2048 41.52 KB, 3.47M)

I misread "aren't" as "are". My mistake.

respect, you down to help the cause and get some keks along the way

nothing? no one

It's a good idea in principle, but it will be difficult to get traction on it. The problem is that nobody really gives a shit what Chinese bugs are doing to Hong Kong bugs. Liberals and browns won't care, because bugs are neither White nor brown and there's little room to weaponize it as a fashionable oppressor/oppressed relationship. Who cares about bug-on-bug political oppression if it can't be used to attack White 'racism'? And as you stated, the kikemedia, the active driver behind practically all liberal causes, has an active interest in keeping it suppressed. The Free Tibet movement picked up some steam years ago, but that was then, and this is now.

thanks for the reply, im just looking to put some hollywood (((actors))) into a tough spot

Even the Tibet thing was just virtue signalling, i haven't seen one of those stickers in over 10 years even though they were the trendy thing for limousine liberals to stick on their vehicles back in the 2000's, and most of them probably don't even remember it now. But as you said, it will be hard to get traction because the media itself won't promote it because there is no way to spin it against white people and they don't want to risk alienating the chinese as a film market.

Why don't Canadians or Brits protest when Americans extradite people like Assange from their countries?

WHY IS IT STILL ALIVE

for all the problems america has, and there are plenty, the chinks are much much worse. they dont think like whites, they are soulless dead eyed animals

Multiple camera angles
They're doing it on purpose. They're not butchering it. They're torturing it on purpose.

They say it makes the meat taste better if it has all the adrenaline and torture hormones in it from being butchered alive. they have refined it to a fine science, torture butchery.

I support war with China now.

it is one of the main reasons why 'i stand with HK'…I hope you can hear the sarc in my typing. The fucking bugs are horrific people who breed out of control, destroy and consume everything in their path; they are a literal eco disaster on top of the shit they do to living creature. no empathy at all. The videos I have seen of what they do to their 'food' are stomach churning to say the least.

I don't know what the blue pills did to me. I must have thought they were isolated incidents.
TV is so good at reassuring you that there is a moral authority somewhere.

We are the last moral people on the planet user. And they are genociding us because of this. They want a immoral free for all where anything and everything goes.

Attached: Zambian meat company cannibals web page.jpg (1331x620, 128.63K)

[email protected]
Message me, fren. I think we may be able to help each other here.

Fuck (((revolutions))), massacre all protesters if you have to.

Attached: B7cqfxg.png (2565x835, 1.77M)

This is actually a really good idea, we need pictures of white celebs, chinks already dont like niggers, we need like the capecuck avengers, transformers actors, that real bugman shit, natalie portman, pictures of them
#standingstronghongkong

yeah i was thinking the same thing with the avengers and star wars shit. I included Tessa because she is just so hate-able as a person

Attached: facebook loves hong kong zuckerberg stand with hong kong.jpg (686x364, 24.22K)

i think this is what the bugs underestimate, animal torture videos are enough to completely dehumanize the enemy. During the height of the war in syria focus groups found videos of dead pets in the rubble scored higher with western audiences than dead kids.

If jews support Hong Kong, then I don't. The city's probably crawling with kaifeng kikes. Fuck you, Hong Kong.

#FreeTibet
Stop the Genocide of Tibet!

It would be interesting to find out how much of this is due to the inadvertent dysgenics that occurred during mao’s reign and the one child policy

屌你老母臭閪 get your racemixing BS elsewhere
>>>/trannypol/

I support the chicom government though.

This. The problem is that Leftists really are a bunch of virtue signalling hypocrits - and the Hong Kong chinks just aren't on their radar as a group to save. Pity, they're one of the better Chink groups by far.

Anyway, it's just not fashionable to them - you'd have to meme them into it on a large scale. A better plan is to keep hammering the "Free Palestine" or "No War with Iran" lines - ie, stuff that's still on their radar & aligns with the usual Zig Forums objectives, like to d&c them from their (((masters))).

Obvious reason for silence: Market access.

China does not control Hollywood, but they do have a lot of influence. Culturally Chinese people love going to movies, however, their government only allows a select few in their country. If actors/actresses do not tow the party line, that movie is not seen in China. If the scripts do not conform to CCP guidelines, then the movie is not seen in China. Some movies go as far as to cast famous Chinese actors or work with Chinese Production companies (with ties to CCP) to have a higher chance of being allowed in ie. Star Wars Rogue One. I mean, who doesn't want to have access to a market of over a billion potential movie goers?

Shitposting to create an environment where these actors with their empty platitudes are put in a spotlight deserves a bump. Godspeed autists.

Attached: whatisthisurl - Copy.JPG (461x440, 48.18K)

Has Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackass ever emitted one peep in sympathy with the enslaved chinks RIGHT NOW in massive numbers? No? I wonder why? I suppose slavery 250 years ago is far more dreadful than slavery in the world right now.