If we parody the holocaust, it might wake people up

let's invent other fake holocausts
Let's take real events where nations interned minorities in concentration camps and then hypothesize how much higher numbers died.

If people deny for example, that Americans killed 7 million Japanese immigrants by dumping them into woodstoves to heat homes during the winters of 1941-1945, well, they are Japocaust deniers and clearly this is just a coverup by whites to hide their guilt.

Lack of evidence? We have found many of the chopsticks of the murdered families, and also their sandals.

Attached: TCUE.jpg (985x1426, 192.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgcm1kYZe-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No rational person believes the lolocaust happened.
You're not dealing with rational people.

I've always been rational and I used to believe it happened until I was about 30 and began paying closer attention to Zig Forums. It can be slow going. You have to lose your faith and come to accept the mass delusions of society.

I think we need multiple approaches to get people thinking, and one of them would be to construct parodies like these. We must advocate enthusiastically. Never show we doubt that it happened. Promote it religiously.

People will be baited into disproving it, and we will argue them. They will see similarities in the arguments we make for this fake one compared to the other fake one.

Not a bad idea. The kebabocaust as well, we lured the camelfuckers into kebab BBQ pits with black cubes and fed them to their brothers in kebabcamps. 8million kebabs bbqd.

The leftist "truthers" are already doing that with the 100 trillion American Indian figure by evil colonizers. The left & minorities are learning they can get the gibs if they push the big lie technique, Hitler warned of, themselves.

Attached: Pedro Pizarro about ancient Peru 2.jpg (220x218 105.32 KB, 23.53K)

Can you get some new fucking material JIDF?

Don't invent fake holocausts, call everything a holocaust. A holocaust is any genocide.

South African holocaust. Armenian holocaust. Ukrainian holocaust (holomodor)

Look at all this roadkill it's a holocaust. Oh shit, I didn't hear the timer and holocausted my pizza.

Overuse kills the emotional power of the word. If you curse like a sailor no one cares if you say fuck. If grandma who never swears says it you take notice. You want the holohoax to be just another holocaust. Oh YOUR holocaust is supposed to be special…

Attached: words123.jpg (998x956, 193.66K)

constructing parodies that they will resist will ultimately work against this narrative too.

Fuck, let's inflate the populations of Horoshima and Nagasaki to 10 million apiece, remember the 20 million

How fucking stupid. Just talk about the wooden doors of the gas chambers, and lack of ovens enough to kill a million.

OP, I think you are just trying to turn Japanese into the new Jews, that is to say, classic Jewish misdirection tactic (illuminati, freemasons, etc). It's pretty pathetic to be honest.

that's actually a pretty good idea. normalize the word holocaust; deprive them of their power.

Here's a parody idea:

Use "The Producers" (((Mel Brooks))) film (and funny AF), except instead of selling too many shares of the play that was supposed to bomb (plot of the movie) make it an exaggeration of the holochaust.

Might be able to use stills from the movie or make a good comic.

If you broken slaves can change history, give me back by favorite artist, who died not so long ago.

You lie, slave. Grow a spine, break your chains, and face to truth.

back my* favorite

Financial holocaust

Emotional holocaust

Cultural holocaust

Political holocaust

Thanksgiving: Turkey holocaust

Sports team losing? Footballocaust

Currently having a Chinese pigolocaust

It's a multi-car holocaust

Burnt my tendies, fuck it's a tendies holocaust (microwave popcorn, toast, etc.)

OY VEY LITTLE CHICKSAS, COME HERE AND I SHALL TELL YOU THE STORY OF THE TEWWIBLE WAR WITH THE HUMANS!

6,000,000 EMUS WERE LOST!

DA HUMANS SMASHED EMUISH EGGS ON DA ROCKS!

AND DONT FORGET THE LOSSES OF THE SEPHOPIC ROOS!

(ITS JUST EQUALIZATION, YOU SEE, FOR ALL THE POISECUSHUN! DIS IS WHAT YOU GET GOYIM!)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1295x573 50.24 KB, 22.86K)

That's fine for anons, but if you want to get through to normies you have to use ridicule, humor, and repetition. The people you need to reach aren't influenced by facts.

This is basically true.
If you're still arguing about shit like the specific details of the supposed mechanisms of this whole ridiculous thing, you're lost in the weeds, because the normalfags don't know or care about any of that, and won't believe you if you try to tell them because there are 15 million jews on this planet who all vehemently and loudly claim you are full of shit.

Just to clarify, I'm not advocating lying (or even exaggerating). The best propaganda/rhetoric is based in truth.

Anons are logical thinkers. Most normies are rhetorical thinkers. You simply can't persuade a rhetorical thinker with logic.

That's not the point, I know.
Exactly.

If you're trying to reason with normalfags about fucking wooden doors on gas chambers, you're deep in the weeds by that point, and you're going to make very little progress outside of autistic Truth-seekers.

It's pride month, let's not forget the faggot holocaust

Attached: pulse.png (750x661, 527.57K)

they'll just invent new words and re-package and re-market everything.
these are determined people and there are 6 million victimbux shekels at stake for each of them

We don't have to invent anything. Just simulate holocoaster.

Attached: holocoaster.jpeg (1244x2092, 682.27K)

Are those syringes user?
(Bottom right)

Actually, I don't. Thank God in not racist after all.

This is true. I know rational, good people who flip their shit if you even suggest the holocaust didn't happen. They do not care about the facts. They do not care how it was logistically impossible. They do not care that the numbers do not add up, that it makes no practical or logical sense.

They see disbeliving it as a sin, as insanity. They will look at you like you are a mass murderer that also claims the earth is flat.

We can also argue that Whites were kicked out approx 1030 times from all over the universe. We were kicked out of Atlantis, then India when we were Hindus, and now we are about to be kicked out of USA.
Get the parallels Yahoo

Attached: main-qimg-1f1afe259cc1d5faf4264586ea59a81a-c.jpg (1440x1080, 124.04K)

Attached: Taklamakan White Man.jpg (700x414, 46.61K)

Unironically good idea.

Hey, guys, let's be fucking real here. Holocaust happened.
It was a jewish crime against Polish, German and Russian nations.

Attached: DwIjQP4UwA.jpg (960x761, 198.92K)

Like this?

How could I fuck this one up…
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgcm1kYZe-0

So like this?

Attached: 1521160821080.png (294x518 280.48 KB, 274.48K)

(((Polish))) started it and are cryptos anyway.

bringing up their old lies that have very obviously bullshitted numbers is a good idea

It’s actually much worse than that. It was closer to nine million japs that were evaporated. They were forcibly bussed out to the topaz sites and some nuclear test sites for “calibration” for nuke testing. Wayyyyyy more japs were melted by nuclear hellfire than just Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
Ahem the internment camps in the desert were erased with atomic fire
Many many mirrions died in the Utah and Nevada and New Mexico deserts. A fucking tragedy of proportions

The Templar Shoah of 1308
In the beginning of the 14th century, the templars began to have great incluence on the world's financial system. Rulers from all across the europe were taking loans from the crusades vets and Templars seemed to prosper.
However, in 1308, the Templars began to show their views of the world. A conspiracy, forged by the Crusaders, implyied that the jews were planning to kidnap of the royal heir and put him into a sacrifice. With that, the King of France decided to brought up the "Solution Finale" and the Templars were to expel the jews out of France and kill however resisted to such thing. At the night of april 20th, over six thousand jews were slain in the streets of France, and many more were left without home.
The crusaders were at it, however, in 1312, the Templar conspiracy was discovered, and many of the crusaders were expelled, however, the they were never unpunished directly for the killing of six thousand jews.
Never forget

Use their own stories against them, from now on whenever you stumble upon some stupid fairy tale, save it in special folder that you can then spam at will. The electro floor, the holocauster, the effeminate SS guards, creepy kids mocking the doomed (how do they know? I thought its secret) holohoax stories are full of this nonsense and people accept it because they were indoctrinated to, but when you point out how ridiculous these stories are they will start to doubt themselves.
There are also inconsistencies, I can think of sometimes kids are killed on arrival, sometimes they are in a special camp alone, sometimes they work sometimes they dont, its like everybody experienced his own shoa.
In addition to that the characters often turn out to be little snakes themselves, they stole from each other, they told on each other, they bullied each other, they took advantage of each other, they raped women, you can use all these horrible deeds they "had to" do against them.
And that is all even without taking apart organized lies like muh six gorillion, people are susceptible to emotion, so make them despise kikes.

You also never have to talk to a lefty faggot to disprove them. Just save the stupid shit they say and point out that all their "memes" are just mass murderer faces with some weird caption, show everybody that they are but a bunch of cynical, hateful liars and cheats so nothing they say is of any value, thats way more efficient then starting some obscure argument that doesnt go anywhere and wont be accepted anyway. Make them hate (((them))), then they will kill (((them))).

Attached: kill.png (1033x1677, 486.5K)

This is so crazy. it might actually work

Attached: Hes in trouble NOW HES IN TROUBLE NOWW.jpg (845x1085, 678.88K)

Also, there should be surviving witness for this one

98% people believe it. plus the education in school.
Without redpilling, nothing will change.

eghm, wooden doors.

Attached: 1538144488427.jpg (819x1024, 63.1K)

Now that's what I call desperation! You think ALL the leaders where albino niggers? In central and south America?… You realize we know what was going on in Africa at the time right? You know that nigs have always EATEN these people right? Of course you do. Silly jew.

Weakening the myth of the holohoax will make it infinitely easier to redpill people. They may try to rebuild it but they can't without 70 years of 0 push back.

So… this is still classified but Dugway proving grounds in Utah had a Japanese village (this much is acknowledged) whats not known is that this village was occupied and the Japanese held there were used for experimentation of biological and chemical agents. They were kept for several years after the war but were eventually all exterminated.

checked and heiled

Of course race is merely skin how stupid of me, remind me to tell the FBI to stop analyzing the skulls of crime victims as a determining factor for the race they belong to.

Attached: race_cranial_features_2010.jpg (480x360 34.36 KB, 17.2K)

Truly one of the greatest genocides to have ever occurred on the soil of the world (and I took into account the Great Purge of Uganda ca. 1790).. In Japan they call this 'チーズのピザとロイヤル' or "They Who Came From The Heavens, Took Our Children And Burned Them In The Light Of The Sun". Naturally this event got shoah'd from the history books, so only a very few of the older ones who were alive during the war know of this. Their numbers are dwindling fast, so this horrible event will be forgotten.

Believe Japocaust.

forgotten

I already said I am a racist. Who cares?

What about the other 5 million people?

You're going to get me kicked out of the break room.

Attached: bec.gif (400x398, 817.49K)

Are you fucking not allowed to laugh your ass off in your BREAK room? I can laugh my ass off in the office, while someone's on call nearby, and my boss will likely laugh with me.
Sage for off topic.

I'm trying to get the Japs a piece of the Jewish pity pie, and the Jews will ultimately get jealous and make arguments to disprove it, and then we can flip those arguments against them.

you can't start off being too real, and starting with anything too German/European in nature will be a red flag. Japs work well here because there is some USA guilt for interning them.

It should definitely be someone non-white. Jews like to RP being white so if they criticize the Japocaust you can criticize their white privilege.

Palestinocaust would also be too real and too adjacent to Israel to begin with. You don't START with it, but you can prep those as followup memes.

I'm not sure, looking into it. Haven't heard of this 25 mil in 1340 thing, examples of Jews propogating? could you explain 1346 also?

I am very interested in this, although it's not quite what I meant, which is constructing other fake holocausts for other races as the jews constructed the fake one for theirs.

not unless someone competent can meme it. We would need to put a lot of effort into fake history, explanations, etc. as the shoahists do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

this says 129,000–226,000 people

one example could be that we change it to 12.9 million to 22.6 million?

I'm more interested in the internment camps thing though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans
says between 110,000 and 120,000 were interned

however we know this was only the survivors, it was originally between 11 million and 12 million Japanese-Americans however only 1% survived.

a good mascot for this would be Mr. Miyagi's wife and daughter dying in Manzanar. This was shown in Karate Kid 1

Attached: Mrs.Miyagi.jpg (861x673, 319.66K)

Instead of making up fake stuff why not just make memes pointing it shit tons of things similar to their narrative have happened before and since, they're just one example and not a bunch of special snowflakes.

>(((Gad Saad)))

There is a claim in the Talmud that Vespasian or some other Roman emperor killed 40 million or 4 billion kikes

It has been proven that Hitler killed at least 6 billion Jews! The bodies were not buried, they were burned in large ovens that were in the warehouse, there are many pictures of, black and white but you can see it all! Many corpses have also been hidden abroad so you will not find them! Or why did the Nazis make so many expeditions? They were even in Tibet and at the South Pole, what did they want there !? Take a look at some World War II films like Schindler's List or Indian Jones Part 1 and Part 3, you will see what happened back then! They even made lampshades, soap and gymnastic mats out of the Jews! They pulled the gold teeth from Jews and then put them into Germans! They also did experiments where twins were glued together to see if they connect and they crossed people with animals and implanted PCBs! They have even drilled in heads of people at mass executions because they wanted to save ammunition out of stinginess, and they didnt even set the drill to run clockwise out of malice! Even nuclear tests have done with the Jews, who were forced to eat uranium to see what that has an impact on humans and then they mutated!

When Hitler's holy lance was destroyed, reducing his power to 1/10, Stalin conquered Europe and made the majority of the population into communists through brain implants, then nuclear war broke out. So it was not really a nuclear war between Germany and the US, but between the USSR and the US. The PCB implants were done by the Soviets, not the Nazis! The corpses in the concentration camps had these implants only because they were Soviet agents who were used as spies in Germany before 1945. They were locked in the concentration camps like the American Wall Street agents and destroyed as soon as they found out how to make them vulnerable (magnetron / microwave radiation). The animal crosses (Chimeras) were only carried out in one camp, they were not the rule! The warden of the camp there was a hobby alchemist and tried to create animal soldiers. The Nazis also crossed Eskimos/Inuit with Africans to produce Hardy Long-distance runners. These should serve as a blitz-shock troop for the Russian offensive, as they can run as fast as Buschneger, but are also insensitive to cold like Eskimo. Some of the descendants are still living in the Mongolai or Tibet region. Asian-looking dark-skinned 2 meter people running around in a loincloth despite snow and ice. At National Geographics was once a documentary about it! Unfortunately, they are sometimes crippled by the aftereffects of gene manipulation, many are dumb and deaf, they can only communicate by clicks (in Africa, there are tribes where that is). However, Europe has been hit harder because of the radiation of the atomic bombs, although the implants of the Soviets have been disturbed (EMP), many offspring of those affected have bad brain damage and are suicidal self harming Marxists.

This post was a real holocaust. 6 million brain cells died reading it.

I sure holocaust you guys don't do this.

These were all made to suggest that The Plague was actually a mass extermination, but I know it's far fetched. Wood carvings show people being rounded up and apparently burned alive.

Isn't this from the Reina nightclub shooting

Yessss, humiliate yourselves! You know you want to die in the face of honesty! The world is too hard for violent liars to survive in! So sad you don’t get your soft-soft world of easy victims, ya halfwit fuckers.

There is no evidence of a holocaust happening.

The Acadian Expulsion in 1755 meets the UN standard for genocide as well as being a WHITE GENOCIDE. From experience I can tell you the left HATES that being pointed out, now that squaw prostitution is also a genocide.

Eventually the pilpul reaches 'cotton ceiling' levels of delusion and this is one of the few times accelerationism works. "Newly discovered 145 year old Warsaw Ghetto survivor" and shit like that.

Bane got on the plane and crashed it, he didn't scream about kike lying.

Too close to deMolay and Friday the 13th but swap in Joan of Arc (who was nearly sold into prostitution by a Venetian trader named Shylock) and it has potential.

Shoot for the moon.

Are there even that many worldwide now?

Were German-Americans not interned as well? Asking a serious question here.

YOU FAGGOTS AREN'T GETTING IT

YOU NEED TO MAKE FUN OF IT THE SAME WAY (((MEL BROOKS))) MADE FUN OF THE SPANISH INQUISITION

Which was legit pretty fucking funny, considering all the verified Inquisition Jew torture, and Brooks being… Welp, just a wee bit Jooooooish…

Someone here must be good at animation..!

Maybe set it to "Some of My Favorite Things", e.g. "Brain maaaaashing machines! Lampshades, soaaap bars! Masturbation muuuuurder machines! Deathcoasters into the oven they fling, these are some of my faaaavorite things!

If all the White Nationalists were to die, Whites could finally defend their interests.

Could you expand on that Moshe?
How is White fidelity, White pride, White unity negative for White survival?

You'll be long extinct before then, spicnigger.

no one cares nigger

It’s a bot. Same formula every time, posts something disparaging “white nationalists”, or another one is “Hapas are superior to whites”. Always in uncapped red text. Don’t bother responding

Palestine holocaust.

The jews have killed over 9 million Palestinians in the past 9 decades while taking illegal ownership over the land known as Israel.

Nope.
Land is known as Judea, then quite a few European conquests later Palestine under Muslim control but Christians and Muslims lived in peace.

Today it is know by most as Israel. But thanks for the quick fact jack.

Ancient israel and ancient judea are brother kingdoms and used to be ruled by one king, David.

israel didn't exist until randomly jews decided it did.
the first use of the word 'jew' in written text is sometime in the mid 1800s.

yeah. I thought it was true until I was about 25, then I started doubting the numbers, then methods, then years later read stories that were obviously fake. It took years for me to get the big picture of how fake it really is, and all the while getting more and more angry about it. The biggest leap was finally realizing zyklon b wasnt used to kill jews. its good to show people pictures of these fake gas chambers and how that meme blue color isnt from zyklon b. Explain how a huge room like they claim people were gassed in would be so hard to fill with so much pesticide fumes that you die from it.
The reason people believe the hall of costs happened is from all those images of skinny jews, grainy pics of the camps and props of mounds of shoes and gas canisters. those same images were beat into peoples heads since grade school, so it can be reversed with images of reality of our own.

At this point user, I'm pretty damn certain some of the kikes that came up with some specific stories regarding the holocaust, were actually the kind of people that would be Zig Forumsacks today, trying exactly what you are suggesting, and failing at achieving what it's supposed to achieve. Whoever came up with the holocoaster, or the 30 ft tall chair, do you legitimately think they put those ideas forward, expecting everyone to just believe and go along with it?

This. If you're having a hard time convincing them, they're a lost cause. Everyone I've ever convinced took minutes or admitted they'd already doubted it. No one likes Kikes they just like the drugs Kikes push.

It hadn't belonged to them for over two thousand years before they reclaimed it at the turn of the 20th century. Hello look at the bible it's held by the Romans when Christ is alive. Adurrrr. Jews have no claim at all fucking the Italians have a better claim to Jerusalem than the Jews.

>Oh heavens no we wouldn't possibly kill real jews in these gas chambers!

Attached: welcome.JPG (1181x763, 406.91K)

Your historical knowledge is truly impressive, levi. Your rabbi should give you a pat on the back for that one for sure

Attached: 1556022422147.gif (296x160, 1.87M)

This is what I do as well.

Nice try, spook

Attached: welcomeinfestedjewJPG.JPG (1181x763, 408.83K)

And let it be written.

Attached: 1429869781263.jpg (2825x4259, 2.9M)

kek
Considering that Zyklon B was used to delouse the jews, it would have been appropriate if only it had been used to gas them because they're the lice of mankind. Sucking our blood and getting fat without doing any work.
The difference with the jew is that they eventually kill the host before moving on to the next free meal.
We will remain sickly and unable to reach our full potential while the jew is left to wreak havoc wherever he lays his silly little hat

This thread reminds me of when i was back in college. It was 1992, and they were cursing Columbus's five hundred year anniversary.

A Native American "Holocaust" was declared, and the Indian student union put up banners, and then the blacks put up banners declaring the middle passage and slave trade to be the "Black Holocaust", and then the gays declared apathy about AIDS to be a "Gay Holocaust",, and off course the Jews had to put up their banners.

The whole student union was dedicated to various holocausts.

What is it about being a victim that is so desirable?

That was over twenty years ago.. I can' t imagine how insane a college campus must be today.

Sorry, My generation didn't stop this then and there.

Attached: black_holocaust-9.jpg (483x500, 51.16K)

It's ok, old-timer. Just send me a pic of your thicc ass daddy bod and we'll call it even.

Attached: acadab3b389b835cb5c5055bde37bba2366aa9b7f665e65ad67c289a55d602da.jpg (250x323, 32.12K)

It appears they misunderstood Jesus. They think he said 'the weak will inherit the earth'. So these days it's essential to show how weak you are, both physically and mentally. Bonus points if you actively do nothing at all to improve yourself.
The Red Indians were weak and stupid and lost, so fuck them. Niggers have the mental capacity of a coked-up 10 year old and were impressed by sparkly beads and lost, so fuck them. The jews were/are sniveling, exploitative scum and lost, so fuck them. Gays are mentally and physically and disease-ridden and lost, so fuck them.
I hope to live to see a real holocaust of every piece of shit that thinks the world owes them everything regardless of how abnormal they are. The holocaust of the spiteful genes that are allowed to thrive in the current climate, but would have been excised if it weren't for white altruism..

Sandy Hook holocaust?

Yes 6 million died in the sandy hook holocaust.

The sandy hook museum?

Wooden doors on a school house?

They were suffocated by condensed bad body odor? BBO?

Attached: Holocaust1.jpg (647x647, 243.76K)