Depraved stranger posed as millionaire to trick teens into murdering friend

Depraved stranger posed as millionaire to trick teens into murdering friend

Looks like a jew to me and the people involved also look kinda semitic.

A 21-year-old Indiana man implicated this week in the killing of Cynthia Hoffman promised millions of dollars to the teens who killed her in exchange for images of the killing, new charges against him claim.

Investigators believe Darin Schilmiller of New Salisbury, Indiana, posed as a millionaire named “Tyler” online and offered 18-year-old Denali Brehmer $9 million or more to “rape and murder someone in Alaska," according to court documents indicting the six people who are accused in Hoffman’s death.

In return, Brehmer was supposed to send photos and videos of the killing back to Schilmiller, according to the court documents.

adn.com/alaska-news/crime-courts/2019/06/15/indiana-man-offered-millions-of-dollars-to-teens-to-kill-cynthia-hoffman-new-charges-say/

Attached: schilmiller.png (685x479, 138.72K)

Damn white people are fucking stupid. It's no wonder we elect bozos like blomp, boosh, and Obama.

shill miller. kek.

Look at his (((bug eyes))) and curly hair.
He is a jew.
Also offering 9 000 000 $.

They were really dumb, but felt smart. Sad to see what happened to her.
In the article she even described the murderer has her best friend.

Damn kikes

Fed thread.

(((Schillmiller))) and (((Hoffman))), why should I care?

well that's one way to fix the glitch

How exactly is this Zig Forums besides the guy being a dirty jew? Seems more like outrage b8.

Plenty more jews where they came from.

Naming the jew is politically incorrect.

"Kayden", "Denali", "Caleb"

Yep, all the pieces in the puzzle are fitting together nicely. Whites' child naming conventions are going the same routes as niggers. Devronshawn, Tyronius, and all.

And everyone involved, including the victim, is an ugly retard. Nothing of any interest here folks, just move on.

How are people literally this fucking stupid?

Attached: 1560841242678.jpg (360x450, 15.61K)

you’d be surprised how easy it used to be to lure noobs past lvl 20 wildy where they cant teleport

It might be niggers. Those look like nigger names. Caleb is also used by blacks.

There are pictures in the article. They're all either White or (((white))).

Literally every person in this case looks like a jew

Strictly theoretically speaking, would it be possible to get niggers to genocide themselves this way?

Attached: whips.gif (262x300, 1.34M)

theoretically speaking, they already do it in chicago, detroit, LA, NY, France, Africa as a whole, and anywhere where there's large numbers of them.

For a good laugh look at the Alberta list of baby names. They have lots of mormons and white trash, so you get classics like Jagermeister (yes I know it means master of the hunt but you know it's really about the liquor) and Nosmo King.

Caleb used to be Kayla.

Just go around searching thug ghetto instagrams and facebooks and tell them to record something, aint that hard

you missed an opportunity for bloomp, boosh and bummer

Because a nation has as many jews as it deserves.

God knows what race they all are but none of them are White Europeans ,so no real loss as this sort of behavior is common among animals. Just a bunch of half niggers killing another half nigger.

It is no fun until a nigger names its offspring Gibsmedat but I am pretty sure these murdering subhumans are kikes, so animals doing animal things.

Nosmo King???

(((depraved stranger)))
Also slide thread sage

Problem is, so long as they can eat they end up out breeding their death rates.

Slide thread.

In this story 6 whites were removed from the breeding pool. And all due to jewish chicanery. A very sad story, very sad to see these young Alaskan whites did that crime.

Anyone fucking stupid enough to do this should be executed. Not for murder, just to clean up the gene pool a little

Look racism is good and everything but that doesn't mean that if we eliminate jews and niggers everything is going to be paradise on earth. There's still going to be evil in the world, there's still going to be vicious scum that has to be dealt with both on a societal level and in our daily interpersonal affairs.

do you know where you are faggot?

I know exactly where I am. I'm used to dealing with assholes. Some of the biggest assholes are white people. I know you all want to live in a fantasy lala land where there's white solidarity but there's some really big assholes that are white people and no there's not a lot of solidarity among us if you haven't already noticed. White people murder each other with relish if you didn't notice WWI and the US Civil War and the Guerre de Trente Ans for example. And yes the jews and niggers must go. And you must grow up and face facts.

Explain.

Back when I was living in the Day of the n00b, I once traded 25 Santa hats and 3 phat sets to a "reputable" buyer in exchange for the promise of shekels. 2 seconds later, he logged off and blocked me…
I stayed up all night refreshing my PayPal account, hoping that maybe, just maybe, he simply lost his internet connection and the funds would arrive any second.

Feels bad, man.

Attached: L8OVNO3.png (602x334, 74.72K)

This is just like that shitty 90's movie "Murder party" where the dude pretends to be a rich art guy and convinces some gang of aspiring artists to murder a random person at a Halloween party.

PTM, mis años de hikkiNEET

I came to Zig Forums to get my blackpill dose, not get punched in the feels.

I used to triple task with STR pseudo-pures in BH+1 Worlds. Anyone remembers Silthill or is that too nubish?