Is Woman quota real in employment?

Are there ANY proofs for woman quotas really existing in American work force? Like for police or so? Anything? Bec ause I see so many and it's obvious they recruit more girls than men in proportion, but I have no proof.

Any links?

Attached: index43.jpg (300x168, 7.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gap.hks.harvard.edu/impact-eliminating-affirmative-action-minority-and-female-employment-natural-experiment-approach
dol.gov/general/topic/hiring/affirmativeact
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They passed a law in california requiring 50% of all boardroom execs to be women. Take that for what you will.

I think I know the real slide rn

Source?

Except you know as well as I do that Google is skewed as fuck and it can take ages or you dn't even find anything that's not pro tranny dick sucking.

corporate jobs are a joke. most people literally do nothing besides answer emails and try to pretend they do something of value.

Then use your fucking brain and common sense retard.
Do jews control america?
Yes!
Do jews have quotas for nigger diversity in companies with affirmative action?
Yes!
Would jews instate quotas for literal money drain employees?
Probably YES!
There you go and you didn’t even need to think.

They were always a joke to make people with college degrees feel important

try to find cases of being arrested for cp on google. no matter what you search for youll only find maybe 1 article actually about some pedo being arrested for cp. jewgle doesnt want you knowing how prevalent pedophilia is.

Cool, I was asking for proofs, though.

You're basically the ass cancer of this board.

So again
Reported.

Diversity hiring has been the norm and required since the 80's kid.

Yeah, spoonfeeding is kinda what you have to do if you want to go places with anything you literal asscancerous retard lol.

Guess you would be happy when the world is 0.02% white but at least you have your secret club where the cool kids (autistic low-IQ manchildren like yourselves) don't "spoonfeed" people who justifiably ask for a simple source.

For diversity I have plenty of sources, not for a woman quota, though.

They are a part of it you stupid bitch.

Attached: Leadership Course.jpg (500x378, 54.88K)

Excepet I do both.

Then let me specify, I have source for diversity as in different races with mandated diversity training sessions (cct), recruitment programs targeting "minorities", affirmative action, etc., but not for a woman quota.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, every single time i make a thread low as fuck IQ retards storm it with their caustic, completely witless shitposts.

Just kill yourselves already, I don't care about your edgy sub-verbal diarrhea.

AFFIRMATIVE FUCKING ACTION
was a mistake

And has nothing to do with a woman quota.

Stop making low as fuck IQ threads nigger.

If you weren't a dumb bitch you would know it does.

Kids this is what we call ‘resource burning’
You try to rile up as many people to do some task for you so you can waste as much energy and time as possible.
Truly a bottom tier tactic.
And when you get called out for it you’ll double down and call other people shills while you bump your own thread.
I’ll give you 1 more post before I hide

It isn't. You might as well be a Jew who wants to get the thread killed as soon as possible because you're skared of the unlikely event that someone actually posts legit proof.

You are intellectual embodied asscancer.

So you don't know what affirmative action is, OK.

And I know that there is something like a woman quota going on, I was asking for a source though or even something like a publi government avowal.

My god, this place is so fucked with all these retards.

Annnndd hidden, nice epic troll

I'm not trying to rile anyone up, there is literally NOTHING wrong with asking for a source or someone with more expertise to share his insight (are you a nigger? Are you?).

I'd absolutely love you and your mentally retarded friends in this thread to just fuck off out of my threads already. Every single time it's the same shit.

Yeah kill yourself.

gap.hks.harvard.edu/impact-eliminating-affirmative-action-minority-and-female-employment-natural-experiment-approach
FUCK YOU DUMB CUNT, JEWGLE IT

Attached: Filters by Jonestein.jpg (474x424, 46.26K)

I think I give up on Zig Forums, honestly. Even cripple chan is better than you freaks. You're pretty much the ultimat goyism in yuor little cuckspace here.

Attached: 1547218927191.jpg (1300x958, 87.93K)

Yes, quotas are real. As are 'diversity' quotas. There are groups whose sole mission it is to ensure women are hired as much as, if not more than men, and usually preferentially over a man even if that man has more experience or better qualifications.

dol.gov/general/topic/hiring/affirmativeact
For federal contractors and subcontractors, affirmative action must be taken by covered employers to recruit and advance qualified minorities, WOMEN, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. Affirmative actions include training programs, outreach efforts, and other positive steps. These procedures should be incorporated into the company’s written personnel policies. Employers with written affirmative action programs must implement them, keep them on file and update them annually.

Attached: Extra Slow Cooker.png (639x516, 411.04K)

Attached: Mein Check'em.jpg (234x255, 24.94K)

Made a cuckchan thread (will just make another one there when it died without success since you don't get banned there for making productive threads).

You can delete this one here.

Bye, brainlets.

I 100% know this myself, I was asking for a source.

Affirmative action is prdominatnly about minorities, not about females.

Do your own homework bitch. You already got your applesauce.

Attached: babyspoon3[1].JPG (438x319, 36.9K)

Literally no one posted a proof,

not only that but if some faggot actually did spoonfeed her (90% sure op is a cunt) she would dismiss the source

Bye faggot, no one will miss you here. Also stay there forever and never come back here.

Attached: GTFO.jpg (792x960, 300.61K)

Rule 4: QTDDTOT. Kill yourself for not taking five seconds to search your question on your own.

No one cares what you want, subhuman.

Might be a poojeet cunt fishing for a quora answer.