Laura Loomer is attempting to pressure Harvard into revoking their acceptance of Kyle Kashuv over his recently...

Laura Loomer is attempting to pressure Harvard into revoking their acceptance of Kyle Kashuv over his recently unearthed remarks. She just outed her self. I made this picture to show everyone's hypocrisy.

Attached: dsdsfdsds.png (750x1623 2.56 MB, 166.35K)

And?

Here, I combined the two.

Attached: cvvcxcxv.png (2402x3316, 3.35M)

this is definitely what cuckservatives should be spending their effort and time on.

She isn't trying to pressure them, they already revoked his invite a few weeks ago.

(((Loomer)))

And there goes another kid down the rabbit hole, what started a just a 'NIGGER!' now will most likely become 'KILL KIKES'
Jew IQ at work here, let nature take it's course

You know we are winning when they get so upset a a word they would rather deny a actual deserving white a education to squander it on a nigger who'll drop out. Modern (((Academics))) are a sham and I hope that kid 'got it' now

What an absolute bottomfeeder. Weakest kungfu I’ve seen.

No, he's a jew.

I couldn’t care less about the issue. I only post to say how putrid pigdisgusting Laura Bloomer is.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Is she too dumb to know he's part of the tribe?

She outed herself a long time ago. Who gives a fuck about this kike?

Her beak "outed" her when her mother was dialated 4cm and the nurse thought her birth canal prolapsed and a thumb was hanging out of it…

Don't care you jew cunt.

Fuck Loomer and that other dude.
The real issue is the screening process at elite Universities.
I've been calling Harvard Treas U. for a year now.
Nobody gets into to any elite university unless they pro Jewish.
And if they get a degree from an elite school then they can probably be trusted to continue to work towards global Jewish Hegemony (wittingly or unwittingly) until prophecy is achieved.
Prophecy is enslaved non Jews.

*Treason U
So yea if you see someone with a degree from an elite school fuck em with a big rubber dick.
You can't trust them.

* Prophecy is enslaved and/or eliminated non Jews.
That is the Jewish endgame is it not?

You know what's interesting about this is that if they are going to revoke this kids entry to Harvard for that then they must do the same for Hogg given what we found in his old Reddit posts where he said the same exact word, called women "hos", said "all women are dumb" and also said that whites should marry whites and nothing else.

What Hogg said was even worse on their retard scale and yet this guy gets his scholarship pulled for doing less and Hogg still has his for saying a shit load more. In many ways it's good they pulled his scholarship because now we can show what Hogg said on his Reddit and if they don't show him the exact same treatment they showed this guy then Harvard will look absolutely fucktarded.

Oh and as far as Loomer, she means nothing. We have pictures of her with Bill Clinton, Al Sharpton and others. She is a fraud of epic proportions, has attempted to literally molest several men and, on a sidenote, three different dudes say she has a serious stank bush on top of being an utter shill fraud. I think the phrase they used was she had a "Moldy bread" smelling twat.

Yikes…

She has no credibility at all. Fucking gets a blown out tire on a shitty bald tire and then claims it was slashed only for the literal Michellin Man to basically tell her she is an idiot. Fuck her… she means nothing, is nothing, is ugly as fuck, is a shitty fraud journalist who can't even write at an elementary level and she has a moldy bread smelling vage. She is nothing.

Loomer is doing anything for $$$$

This. I was grinning halfway through your comment.

I just looked at a picture of her, that thing is not White. Who thinks that thing is White? Why are we talking about that big beak when we can clearly see it isn't White, just another kike e-celeb.

What did he survive? That 24 year old Hoggs bad camera work?

Attached: hogg and lanza.jpg (500x325, 30.1K)

Serious guys don't say nigger or any other epithets. It instantly de-legitimizes your argument. I've never seen a scenario where this was good.
OTOH saying nigger even wrecks Jewish billionaires.

N