How do white people claim to be the master race while also claiming that Jews control everything...

How do white people claim to be the master race while also claiming that Jews control everything, Blacks are faster and stronger, and Asians are smarter?

Attached: 7D7AA0A2-B6C1-4508-9247-9AEA5CF80994.jpeg (250x179, 20.34K)

Getting tired of this shit

fpbp

Oh no, you’re getting tired of it!!

Does this mean you’re going to spend 9 hours a day on pol instead of 8?

We’re winning and we’re going to keep winning. Your president couldn’t stop us, what makes you think you can?

Attached: 9EFC1563-C9C9-4EE2-9ABD-90F7E2EBB2F2.jpeg (1280x944, 98.5K)

SAGE AND REPORT SHIT TIER THREADS

FUCK OFF TO FUCKCHAN WHERE YOU BELONG YOU LOW IQ FAGGOT

benis

‘WAAHHHHH U R LOW IQ’

I bet you understand every rick and morty joke.

Lurk more

Shit getting tiring

Polite bump to see how this will go

Not an argument

When I went to school, I mass murdered 88 niggers on my first day. It caused a few arguments amongst the teachers, as some were for, and others were against my actions. My punishment was 1,000 lines where I had to write out that "I would not mass murder niggers." This didn't last too long though, as a visiting basketball team pulled up to the school, and I threw 7 live grenades at their bus, killing most of the niggers immediately, and I used a full-auto long gun military style assault machine gun to mop up the rest. I was sent to the principles office for that, and given a letter to take home for my parents to sign. I don't know why people talk about niggers bullying white kids in schools, they never gave me any problems. If niggers were talking too loudly in the hallways, I'd just fire the sawed-off shotgun at them which I always kept in my backpack. While it was annoying to be forced to clean up the bits of dead nigger off the floor, I did notice a marked improvement in the general nigger population.

And these responses show what this website it about.

You all pretend free speech is your purpose. Hate speech is the goal though. That’s why every calls for blocks and take downs when someone asks a real question that exposes the flaws in your racist ideas. Keep the echo chamber alive by stopping anyone who calls out or questions your horrible thoughts.

The actual answer to OP is that whites are the nicest and kindest race, hence we allow faggots to pretend their genetics are on par with ours.

Not sure what you mean
imkikey you need to go

It must have improved their nigger attitude for sure.

I can hear the blubbering of your faggot broken heart from here.
"Muh Zig Forums is MEAN, mummy!"

global report

So? You’re still impotent and weak, and we’re still winning. I’ll take my non argument and be happy with it, thanks. Some master race you are.

Attached: 2B3F0CD2-6C25-4031-97E7-A283E661A7F9.jpeg (250x250, 21.78K)

Not any more user. Subhumans need extermination.

You like to suck shitty dicks, homo.

Nice ip hopping
Heh

Attached: 1449790950689.jpg (600x589, 55.36K)

I would pay to see the look on your face when your 'winning' OP with your 'winning' thoughts are thrown into the abortion clinics fetal dumpster where it belongs.

I'm starting to suspect that these threads are Nazi PSyops to make Zig Forums look good.

Whites aren't the master race. We don't have to be the master race to want to be separate from other races.

He hasn't even had time to get banned yet, LMAO I hope they ban each one of his individual ISPs since he is giving them away like candy on this thread.

OH NO THE ARYAN MASTER RACE IS COMING FOR ME;-;

Master of the pie-eating race, right?

Attached: DC949408-83D4-40A2-9434-369F126AFBC2.jpeg (630x354, 51.64K)