Kike US Senator Cries about Free Speech on Kosher Social Media And A Tale of Two Zig Forumss

@HawleyMO's bill to require government oversight of online speech will turn the federal government into Speech Police, flagrantly violating the First Amendment. This bill would force every platform to become 4chan or Zig Forums rather than maintain some basic level of decency.

archive.is/GRTlm
mobile.twitter.com/RonWyden/status/1141415506810998784

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1141370641221857282
opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00007724&cycle=2018&recs=100&type=I
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/230
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey (((Wyden))). Small or medium tech companies with less than 3 million users are exempt from this.

twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1141370641221857282

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (535x420, 40.82K)

Additionally, Ron Wyden is literally paid by google. Neck yourself, shill.
opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00007724&cycle=2018&recs=100&type=I

Attached: osd4j1.png (1166x905, 34.85K)

Disregard that, this is a good thing! But fuck (((Wyden))) since he's a big tech shill

I've decided to get myself sent to hell so I can spend eternity sticking my gigantic foot up the ass of jews.

Attached: begone.jew.jpg (300x351, 30.83K)

What constitutes a "user"

You are a true man among men. Bless you.

Literally and publicly makes statement that he wishes to violate the Constitution….

People who post content, go read his bill.

For now. Small steps, frog slowly boiled, etc.

Just repeal the good Samaritan exception of this law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/230
Let Americans sue tyrants who infringe on their civil rights.
Stop protecting tyrants.

The government exists to protect people's civil rights and the constitution.
That includes freedom of speech.

'Freedom of speech' is not a European ideal. Nor is 'equality', 'democracy', or 'freedom'. They are tools of the jew and are used to poison and weaken us.

Are you not being affected by this, aren't you? Here in Latin America we have some pretty useful examples of what happens when someone decide to say whatever is good or bad to say. Y'll shouldn't accept this, but I don't care anyway, I'm not american and that law can't touch me.

>That is anti-semitic and we should say so jewishly loudly and-

lol

Everyone is exempt from it you jew piece of shit. FREE SPEECH SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED BY ANY GOVERNMENT ENTITY. Period.
They are trying to force self censorship by heaping jews costs onto the process of (((investigating))) and shutting it down.

Keeping your mouth shut is how the jews keep making progress.

This

Attached: ACTIVATE IT.jpg (894x732, 49.07K)

Can't have the goyim thinking for themselves and being shown the truth, now can they? Kikel can keep crying.

Attached: smuggrin2.png (1330x1080, 821.04K)

Have to check this.

Attached: Two-Faced.jpg (384x414, 24.76K)

freedom of speech is a true white ideal, equality and democracy are failed kike ideals, freedom is not anti white.
no, you are.