WAR GET IN HERE LETS PREY

Attached: Untitledwarr.png (1003x668, 893.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7161485/Iran-says-shot-US-drone-territory-state-TV.html
invidio.us/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
invidio.us/watch?v=MKlHF7hjMrk
archive.fo/qGtJL
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1141711064305983488
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5wF-E9D8Y>>13415147
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sauce?
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7161485/Iran-says-shot-US-drone-territory-state-TV.html

Still no casualties. Who gives a shit about this?

Aryan

Attached: Do_veYIXkAIt7zT.jpg (1080x1080, 156.94K)

Finally thank god, atleast we won’t have to deal with the trumptards endless speculations anymore and the overt shilling can stop.
Israel wants war israel will get it’s war with iran that it has been begging for the last couple of decades.
Let the record show that israel is the primary actor in this entire conflict but nobody will flat-out say it publicly (except japan and iran).

Pajeet tech fails again.

>(((us))) says it was in international, not Iranian airspace
fuck you jews.

First we will see a false flag similar to 911.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
FOR GREATER ISRAEL
FOR TRUMPS SEMITIC AMERICA
FOR THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE

Stay clear of big cities.

Attached: coming for you fren.png (1024x1024, 554.65K)

Because kikes want that land.

Digits for bolton and pompeo figuring out the perfect excuse for starting war with iran

Imagine whatever country flying on the edge of the US border then claiming victim of unprovoked aggression when shot down.

That really put mayonnaise on my salami

Yeah, I don't think so

We should all (every one of us) shoot down every military drone we see. It is a Duty to Humanity. Military-Industrial-Sekurity Complex needs to hang.

Getting smacked because you were playing "I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU, I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU, I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU" is not grounds for war.
Oh well, add it to the list of things to tippy top tilt over the momentum gathering justifications.

How the fuck could Iran ever be ready for war with USA?

give every civie a rifle and stockpile ammo/IED making materials in caches.
????????
win 10-15 years later when the US gives up after suffering 30,000 casualties to bombs/snipers

Why not declare war on the military industrial complex clearly ripping us off if a bunch of third world sandniggers can shoot a fucking $180 million aircraft down? That's worse than shooting down two F35s (89 million a piece).

THE SATANIC GLOBALISTS HAVE BEEN DISARMED OF ALL DOOMSDAY WEAPONS. THEY CAN NOT KILL US ANYMORE SO THEY ARE TRYING TO START WORLD WAR 3 SO THAT WE WILL KILL EACH OTHER FOR THEM. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.
DAMN ALL THE DISINFORMERS, LIARS, MANIPULATORS, SHILLS, AND DEMONS TO HELL.
GOD BLESS TRUMP AND GOD BLESS AMERICA
invidio.us/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
invidio.us/watch?v=MKlHF7hjMrk

They're not, but the plan is to involve everyone in a cluster****ck

Nothing will happen because nothing ever happens
3 years nofap , should I break it and cause war today?

If you're going to spend eternity in an insane concentration camp, at least make sure your cell is pretty damn well-furnished, and your blankets are comfy

They aren’t Iraq or Afghanistan. They have a formidable military at least for defensive purposes. Iran doesn’t have to win they just have to survive. Domestic support for the war is extremely low. Russia and China would also lend support. This would get real ugly real fast which is why the US has to tiptoe. This country is pretty unified in one thing which is not being in the Middle East since we’ve been there just about 20 fucking years already and for no apparent good reason.
The only good thing that could come of this is a WW3 scenario that allows a destruction of the current status quo.

u know

Attached: ...jpeg (800x600 68.59 KB, 145.05K)

When 'aryan' means nothing anymore.

They will probably use the smallest soldiers.

Attached: ertrrr.jpg (1500x1000, 218.63K)

This. Hope y'all have masks with ur funs.

Find a woman, impregnate her. With 3 years built up sperm you could be refusing to bear the next Hitler.
E
X
P
L
O
D
E
into a soft wet vagina user. Not a tube sock.

Trump threatened Iran not to threaten them or else Iran would be finished. Salami crossed a line. Will Trump end Iran or be a bitch? I think Trump will bitch out.

Facts

But in the end literally who cares. Fuck ZOG. I hope Iran actually does have nukes.

yeah you make a good point there, torfriendo, it seems like this drone is marked up and very very expensive for some reason

pic related is who flies them (probably)

Attached: average-kommando.jpg (719x725, 70.48K)

That photo is from two years ago supposedly from yemen

Yeah he’s a cuck for sure

what? it's some fat fuck I saved from facebook lmao

Tomorrow could be the day Fox Jews, the Jew York Times, Jewgle, JewNN and the rest of the kosher media report that Israel is goodbye.

Nah user not the fat fuck the drone spinning out of the sky on fire. It’s a zoomed in cropped photo from Yemen of the drone on fire
This is some sure fire kike fuckery here mark my words

Iraq had fourth army in the world. They are still fighting in Afghanistan, yet ZOG rules the place. If they want to invade they will and win. Lots of degeneracy, sorry, "freedom" for "oppressed" society there to make it busy and accept the occupation.

If the attack on USS Liberty where over 200 casualties took place didn't make us war against Israel then nothing, especially not some stupid unmanned drone is going to get us to war for fucking Israel.

The hell are you talking about? Iraq is under Iranian control now. Afghanistan is fucking nowhere still after all these years. These fucking wars are unwinnable.

The amount of shilling for this war exceeds anything I've seen before in my many years of shitposting. This must be their last chance to get a war going before it's too late in this timeline.

I suspect it's really a matter of full exposure, dead ahead…

I suspect they purposefully lost the drone and (((gave))) it to the Iranians with technology to spy on the Iranians inserted or dysfunctional alterations made to the drone in an attempt to deceive Iran into believing they have a achieved a victory by attaining the drone tech but when they try to use it or reverse engineer it then a target location in Iran will be known to the U.S./Israel, or worse, there will be a program so that if they try to build or use a drone similarly and based on what they find with the shot down drone it will send all data back to burgers and kikes while also potentially causing an attack “by” the Iranians.

they're running short on manpower in the us army

Is that MtF or FtM?

But they aren't running short of nigger power, they should just use those.

Trump comments on this shit
archive.fo/qGtJL
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1141711064305983488

How badly does this ZOG son-of-a-bitch want war with Iran?

If Salami destroys Israel then he's Aryan.

Niggers are lazy fucks, unless you offer them some weed or drug shit they wont fight for isreal wars

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 61.07K)

dead video, what was it

I hate Trumpniggers so much.

Nope. He will always have that nigger rape baby DNA in him. You are free to take his cock up your ass in thanks though, I'm not the boss of you. I don't want to make part niggers 'honorary Whites' I want them all exterminated from the planet.

I second the question.

Thinking that they aren't kikes posing as Whites in this day and age user.

R E A L L Y?

Shitskins are sweating and shilling HARD, tranniran is DONE, NUKE it.

t. Shlomo

Is anyone else fucking bored of talking endlessly about Iran, Bolton, Pompeo, CIA niggers etc?
Is anyone else as BORED of this shit as I am? Can we just have it out already? Let's all just go sacrifice ourselves at Cern or some shit, anything but the monotony of boomers desperately trying to angle the dying US toward another war it can't possibly hope to win, pics related

Attached: 8ch_deployed military waiting for happening.png (734x261 34.4 KB, 39.21K)

You're the only one getting nuked, filthy jew.

kikes want everything , they won't stop till they have it all

pretty much this

Cranberries, Zombie

youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5wF-E9D8Y>>13415147

Tik tok Muhammad, you are not white and the enemy of our enemy is not our friend, you will end in the same gas chambers as your Semitic brothers.

Not even kikes can synthesize this much boomerism. And then the critical replies to it (mostly by people who seem to think it's actually the ZOG Emperor himself) are screeching about muh Russia, as if threatening war with Russia's ally, Iran, is somehow good for them.

Jew-party fags are so fucking stupid.

Attached: freedom choices.jpeg (633x318 31.98 KB, 33.71K)

You sound as organic as a Monsanto seed.

Stay clear of jews anywhere.

t. jew

lol go fuck yourself goldstein people are waking up to your shit and after these sandniggers are glassed we gonna hunt your ass down and skin you alive as we take back what is ours

lolwut

it wasn't funny the 986 other times you posted this

Attached: Amerimutt.gif (480x228, 262.98K)

lol

But in the event of war, it's just a money making exercise where many strong men from each belligerent are neutralized (removing potential resistance).
This was the real purpose of ww2 and ww1.

Saged for off topic

We aren't going to be able to keep growing crops if this continues.
The weather has become to erratic to grow food.
They are going to have to figure out a way to kill most of you before you figure out what they have done to the planet.

All this global warming crap was bullshit. They have probably plunged the Earth into an Ice Age with their geoengineering bullshit as well.

Next Article:

YOU CAN PRINT 'DOLLARS' ANONS; YOU CAN'T PRINT FOOD

>The plan recommends the adoption of prevention control measures on more than 90% of the affected area and environmentally friendly technical measures, such as crop rotation, across more than 30% of that area. The USDA said to mitigate the Fall Armyworm threat, Chinese producers mainly rely on chemicals, biological controls such as fungi or bacteria, or crop management practices such as crop rotation. There are currently no pesticides registered to control Fall Armyworm for any crops.

You all understand that this isn't going to be a problem 'just this year' right? That there is going to be ongoing issues with this new predator in China

I would say that THIS YEAR ALONE 40% of the world's crops and orchards have been destroyed by rough weather. And it doesn't look like this is going to level off.

I am reminded of the words of some 'Q' in some fucktards blog I ran across a while ago…"When the chemtrails stop, the war is over". Ummmhmmm, yep.

Attached: snow mid june ontario 2019.jpg (708x669, 124.78K)

(((000000)))

Arent you clever, Iranians have nothing in common with the Parthians, Sasanians yet alone the Achaemenids. Arab Invasion destroyed any civilization that was brought there by Aryans and Greeks, modern dy Iranians are Turko-Arab mutt rapebabies and inbred, thats why the former center of civilization is just an Africa tier shithole today.
Tik Tok, how long you think we are going to tolerate you shitting up this planet?

This is 100% true user.

HAIL IRAN
FUCK USA
HOMOS FOREVER

Attached: .jpeg (750x563, 108.42K)

The don't want the World.
They just want your half.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (639x403, 632.85K)

Jew shill spotted.

make a separate thread,
Solar minimum, plus geo eningeering means mass starvation.

They be glowing like fireflies

They have a lot of nigger in them as well from the Islamic Rape Trade where they brought MILLIONS of niggers up out of Africa and brothel raped that DNA right into their own. Yay islam, way to go. Destroy your DNA…WHAT A FUCKING GREAT IDEA IT WAS TO BECOME NIGGER FUCKING DEGENERATES. But your ancestors 'got a lot of tight nigger pussy didn't they?

what half?

That's why they must all die, they're cattle-brains.

Naw, no need, I am just explaining WHY we are going to war.

Stop posting.

We are going to war because (((parasites))).

Iran making terrible mistake!

>We are going to war because (((parasites))).
Also what the parasites have done to the Earth through their complete incompetence.

Go fuck yourself nigger.

You're still taking up a vital 2 sq. ft. of prime yid real estate, you fucking racist.
Give it!

Attached: 6bb62acef458ed40af3deee9b9e9ec5f416e1b8fd6d3cb5e1eed9b93029a713a.jpg (1600x974, 593.07K)

The lack of critical thinking on both sides in American politics is incredible.

it's not just politics , it's everywhere.

i like mushrooms in my caves

Attached: doom-guy.jpg (660x347, 32.58K)

Lucky bastard has a CAVE! I want a cave too.

You actually believe this shit, brainlet?
Assad gassed his own people, and Hitler firebombed the innocent kikes too, right?
Cave dwellers did 9/11! Obama was elected! Your vote counts.

You're a racist, White supremacist, nazi, cuz they said so, right?
Snap the fuck out of it already. Fuck.

It's the result of more than 50 years of careful manipulation.

Hundreds

Selective breeding of cattle-brains.

Economic shit storm incoming and when everything else fails they will take you to WAR.

Attached: lalalala.jpeg (1280x738, 83.11K)

Maybe not Jew are you. Hello Panjeet you shit streeting shit stiring mongrel. You will never be white.

Iran messed up and lied about the United States again! The drone was in international waters! Iran can't get away with this!

Gotta kill the unemployed before the real numbers get out. Why not throw them at Iran?

As soon as they start getting found out, and exposed, they flip the game board.
Same old, tired, destructive kike tricks.
Let's do this already. I won't stand for another war to protect the vermin jews. We must do whatever is necessary to nip this in the bud, and let them all know they are no longer making these decisions for our death and destruction on our behalf from behind their gilded walls.
I'm done.

Prove any of this, you fucking moron.
Just stahp.