Aliens coming to prevent WWIII

Senators get classified briefing on UFO sightings

Three more U.S. senators received a classified Pentagon briefing on Wednesday about a series of reported encounters by the Navy with unidentified aircraft, according to congressional and government officials — part of a growing number of requests from members of key oversight committees.
One of them was Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, whose office confirmed the briefing to POLITICO.
“If naval pilots are running into unexplained interference in the air, that’s a safety concern Senator Warner believes we need to get to the bottom of,” his spokesperson, Rachel Cohen, said in a statement.
The interest in “unidentified aerial phenomenon” has grown since revelations in late 2017 that the Pentagon had set up a program to study the issue at the request of then-Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.). Officials interviewed multiple current and former sailors and aviators who claim to have encountered highly advanced aircraft that appeared to defy the laws of aerodynamics when they intruded on protected military airspace — some of which were captured on video and made public.
The Navy has played a prominent role in light of the testimony of F/A-18 pilots and other personnel operating with the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier battle group off California in 2004 and the USS Theodore Roosevelt in the Atlantic in 2015 and 2016.
The growing congressional interest is credited for playing a major role in the service’s recent decision to update the procedures for pilots and other personnel to report such unexplained sightings, which POLITICO first reported in April.
“In response to requests for information from Congressional members and staff, Navy officials have provided a series of briefings by senior Naval Intelligence officials as well as aviators who reported hazards to aviation safety,” the service said in a statement to POLITICO at the time.
The Navy had no immediate comment on Wednesday, and few details of the latest secret sessions were available.

The Navy has played a prominent role in light of the testimony of F/A-18 pilots and other personnel operating with the USS Theodore Roosevelt (shown) in the Atlantic in 2015 and 2016. | Matt Cardy/Getty Images
They come several days after President Donald Trump told ABC News that he, too, had been briefed on the reports. “I did have one very brief meeting on it,” he said. “But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly.”
But several current and former officials with direct knowledge describe the Capitol Hill briefing as the latest for members of Congress and their staff representing the Intelligence, Armed Services and Defense Appropriations panels.
“There are people coming out of the woodwork,” said one former government official who has participated in some of the meetings.
A current intelligence official added: “More requests for briefings are coming in.”
The sessions have been organized by the Navy but have also included staff from the under secretary of Defense for Intelligence, the sources said. Both were not authorized to talk publicly about the briefings.
Advocates for giving the mystery greater attention say they hope Congress will take more formal steps, such as requiring the Department of Defense to collect and complete a detailed analysis of data collected by satellites and other means of unidentified craft intruding into military airspace or operating under the sea.
archive.fo/LHuJd

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2019/06/19/warner-classified-briefing-ufos-1544273
i.pinimg.com/originals/a9/26/19/a92619f9d026f28779accdc044dfad08.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Majestic 12 for the modern age is more like it. When Teal'c shows up at my door, I call him a nigger, and he responds by saying "Indeed…", I'll buy this shit.

Beware. Keep your eyes on the skies. Watch Orion. The sun will rise in the dark side of the moon
Fuck the kikes fuck the ayyyys I stand with Hitler and Zig Forums fuck the rest of em

So Watchmen comic was a psyop to produce the unexpected, peaceful aliens.
So glad we couldn't come to peace on Earth without outside interference.

Aliens will NOT save Earth from self-destruction. It's not in their best interest to do so. If we self-annihilate, if we don't spread to stars, then they've dodged are truly corrupt and dangerous bullet. They'll let it happen.

Oh and the Aliens say we need to make a one world government so it doesn't seem like it's the mafia's idea.

By mafia you really meant jews
FTFY

Build up to Project Bluebeam?

Anyone have these videos quoted as “made public” of highly advanced aircraft defying the laws of aerodynamics?

"Filthy Jews". FTFY

More fednigger spam.

When Thor beams into my bathroom while I'm taking a shit and says ayy lmao, I'll buy this shit.

Remember - circles and cigars are German , triangles are zog

3rd Reich breakaway civilization UFOs confirmed?

6ews

Massive waves of immigrants come here right before the largest agricultural disaster in recent history - what could go wrong?

The aliens are already here.

We already had this thread moshe.

Here's the
LINK
to the article

politico.com/story/2019/06/19/warner-classified-briefing-ufos-1544273

Nothing about

They are blonde with blue eyes, Grays are there 'workers' a sort of bionic machine.

Zog has been working hard to reverse the tech and keep everyone in the dark / fearful of ayyys because they broke treaties and basically kiked them.

We are hostages. Ayyys wont save you. Gas the kikes.

The problem with wanting a new world free of the kikes is that a vast majority of people have been so fucked up from cradle to grave they are not capable of existing in a better world. Its like an abused kid trying to live normal and healthy - it doesnt work.

You mean the Asians?

I always thought gooks looked a lot like the descendants of grays. The eye shape, little mouths etc.

i.pinimg.com/originals/a9/26/19/a92619f9d026f28779accdc044dfad08.jpg

"Welcome to Earf, nigga."

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 1.25.29 PM.png (604x576, 129.61K)

Watch this and search the details of the individual sightings if you are skeptical, i was until i saw an orb myself.

Its not up for debate that they exist.

Any fucking ayys here? We just want to live in harmony with nature without parasite kikes sucking our world dry send help ty.

I heard a funny theory that grays are future chinks who have genetically engineered themselves

Google "ufo sighting navy" to get some articles containing video footage and basically all the rest of the public images. If you're against the Jewgle, hopefully this image will suffice.

Attached: 5d0b6c3b0a28494999702a43-1920-960.jpg (1920x960, 62.06K)

this story was never told before.

THIS! aliens we just want to live as one with nature and join you in space as friends but the jews will always be in the way of that

pls use ayy lmao magic to smite them, thank you

Attached: Ayyyy.jpg (319x316, 23.05K)

BLUEBEAMED.COM

Attached: ayy.gif (1000x1000, 4.02M)

Sigh. I want to meet aliens. All the cynical liars mess these things up. I know people who will take advantage of the idea are still legit common, and that saddens me. I would like to see a first contact scenario. I’m not gonna babble about Bluebeam if it happens, though I don’t promise not to grackle about “fireworks”.

I’ve had pleasant, well okay irritating and difficult, dreams about alien contact before. I… enjoyed those, taking suitable modifications of the concept of enjoyment for the difficulties involved, said difficulties relating to the communication technologies of the aliens. Always I dream of peaceful, advanced aliens, but advanced and super-intelligent seem to be different things. If anything I feel like I’ve tended to dream of dumb aliens. For some reason when I dream of aliens, they’re always especially overconfident in their translators. One time it was like… I’m not even sure what you’re saying, but I /think/ you’re complaining that a telepathic link can’t have a bad connection, and the very fact that I’m not sure proves it totally can.

Sometimes I fantasize about Earth being a kind of “common mind” dreamscape across the back end of the most impossible to integrate species in galactic history, and in this fantasy the real delay on alien contact is they are dearly trying to evert us so we will be stably engaged in their reality rather than stubbornly existing only (or at least primarily) in the Earth collective mind. Sometimes I modify this fantasy by imagining that humans and the planet earth are the mental creation of sapient warbots whose existence makes ethical aliens miserable, because they hate destroying sapience and would *really* rather find a way to make us peaceful. This task the common mind makes both harder and more urgent in the way it holds peaceful souls hostage. The warbots use human experiences to become more pointlessly evil and deceptive towards their betters. Despite their ability to conceive of peaceful minds at the level of total simulation, the warbots are actually dumb as boxes of rocks, and can find nothing worthwhile in life besides defying people trying to help them live in peace.

I’m dumping these things off anonymously because they might conceivably inspire someone. I’m sure the reality is more mundane than anything I imagine, even if the real world turns out to have actual aliens in it.

Meanwhile, respectable news organizations keep talking wistfully about how SETI has still come to nothing. I’ll listen to them until something substantive changes. As a matter of policy I don’t expect the military would inform the public dieectly, but the soldiers aren’t a monolith, and even if they also keep the secret they report to people who have the authority to make disclosure descisions. That authority goes to Trump, a man known for his energy levels. So far the statements made all line up with the scientific community: a longing for contact, unfulfilled.

Lol, Nationstates reference. I finally got my first easter egg event in that game. It’s been a lot of fun. Playing nationstates is more fun than trying to network with actual pols ever was, even if the ns issue people are a wall of retarded. Actual politicians are just differently stupid - Nationstates features less drug use.

Now that I’ve been playing it I can see that Nationstates has an impressively long shadow on political culture. I almost expect it got corrupted by the privacy-raping primitive faction of human leaders, the broken sociopaths who in recent years have been building such a spectacular case that humanity hasn’t yet driven out enough of its corrupted inquisitor-leaders to have both the internet and integrity.

If people want to speculate about why humanity might be unappealing for contact, the fact that our leaders are agonized in broken abuse of truth and cannot fathom wanting to build a world worth living forever in might make humans just too depressing and slavish to interact with. With mastery of bio-entropy comes an expectation of life plans in the extreme duration spectrum, but humans tend to embrace life-limiting conflicts that only arguably create lives worth living if it is accepted that life should be very short.

Would you take a brain implant that would empower you to resist the urge to hurt yourself trying to hurt others? Could you survive emotionally with that degree of intellect?

bump
vital information right here
ayyyyyyy

Maybe we need, before we’ll meet aliens, to be alien enough ourselves that we throw off the hyperconservative community stalkers who fight all new ideas either because they don’t understand them, or because new ideas would tend to expose their own sins somehow. I wonder sometimes if this place hates the alphabet agencies because the intelligence set are too legitimately busy to keep randos under observation, but actual criminals are so enslaved to necessity they live in desperate boredom between necessary events, and so of course they have time to watch randos. That illicit watching can itself be 🐯. ;)

I’m also thinking of gays vs antigays here. Do people warn crime might rise if gays are tolerated? Yes. Does it actually? Sometimes. Are gays notably criminal in their inclinations? No. So where does the sometimes crime increase come from? Conservatives.

The people too weak to tolerate people who aren’t like them emit warnings of how many cracks are in their spine, hah! The clenched-fist protectors use their clenched fists on whoever has the misfortune to be near them. Their angers drive mistreatment in their immediate vicinity. Whoda thunk?

Immigration looks similar, but it’s situational. Not all societies on Earth today have statistically significant crowds of people who would pop off against migrants afaik, but all societies on Earth today have people who warn of crime if migrants are brought in. Sometimes that’s irrational xenophobia, sometimes people migrating from high- to low-crime areas really do bring problems with them.

Why the FUCK are these retarded threads allowed? Zig Forums truly must be controlled opposition, there's no other explanation

ayy lmao

same

Attached: c44291cc0020dcb0d9b5e52c70ee53075e34888302d8e0608635e1f3346ebe8b.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

The jews are trying really hard to push for this "aliens" narrative. Both podesta and clinton were talking about "declassifying" if they won the election. What are they trying to do, i wonder.

Only a complete fucking moron thinks this isnt both political and important enough to talk about.

Every single military fighting in WW2 had multiple, credible reports about these things flying around.

Its ok though, i understand, after all you have been propagandized since birth to react this exact way when this subject is brought up.

That honestly might be my biggest regret factor in unleashing memetic weapons against them, right there. But I’m too aware of the cynic-side of all that.

Okay, so you’re against anyone listening to this topic. You and many others. Filed, sorted, dumb.

We call them what they are here agent Jim Rustle, kikes. Give it a go.

Also the podesta emails were nothing about declassifying or pushing a ufo narrative, read them. He straight up just says he was using Delonge to get the youth vote because kids love the idea of ayyyys.

If aliens seriously wait for Earth governments to make “disclosures” they might wait for fucking ever.

This, pretty much. Aside from the kike stupidity. Jews flip, scoot, and survive. Bad people hate Jews because on the subcultural level they are not loyal to bad people or bad systems. Better to befriend them.

weather balloons and swamp gas

I enjoy these /x/ threads but they should be kept on/x/

Ayys are a kike pysop, there is zero evidence of their existence.

Them spaspe peepul arent space people at all, they are intra, not extraterrestrials. They have been present on earth for at least 12 000 years and they know everything there is to know about humans. I strongly suspect that they do post on the internet since at least one of them knows how to encode messages in crop circles using 7-bit ascii. They are capable of perambulating across the surface of earth in arbitrary shapes as well as being in an invisible state. When dealing with these entities its important to know that they produce copious amounts of bullshit since they like to tell people what they want to hear, not what they want to know. They also have zero concern for human welfare but they are generally not hostile towards humans. Just apathetic.

complete bs
you're nuts
go back to /x/ and die there

It’s politics if politicians are getting briefed on it.

Hoi! I’m a cynical friar who will joyously pretend to be an alien for the duration of this post!
/~~\
\__/

I’m an alien, coming to you with the deal of ten lifetimes! I want to help humanity build the Omnimurderous Society where everyone kills everyone, and I want to help you do it in the name of peace, kindness, and utilitarian ethics! If you structure your society just right, murderism can become the least wrong way to live! Even better, it’ll happen inevitably. Let’s accelerate to a fearless future!

Consider: if you were to totally master biology so that you could repair/replace/enhance any part of your body, by what cause would you die? Would heart disease kill you when your hearts are replaceable? Will you die of liver cirrhosis when your livers are replaceable? Will your kidneys fail? But of course they will not, for you have even redundant kidneys, and so it is easier to leap ahead of that damage. How about stroke, or dementia? Brains, my friends, are also naught but tissues. Fear we cancers? The more tissue we can safely remove/replace/enhance, the harder it will be for cancer cells to hide from your glorious songs of destruction!

In the top ten causes of Death to Humans, seven of the ten are variations on organ failure, including all the top six. If we swiped those off, “hit by cars” would be the world-leading cause of Death to Humans. Hitting people with cars is murder! Can you imagine how much nicer society would be if murderism were that much stronger? That conjecture extends without limit!

As medical technology approaches perfection, eventually only murder, accidents, and suicides remain. Humans are so sad about suicide that preventing it is even considered part of medical technology. So then, that leaves accidents and murders.

Someday human lifespans will be limited only by the murder rate, and Humans will often live for very long durations indeed! I am greatly looking forward to the day when all Humans are murdered!

Sure a lot of shilling going on here against this for something that doesnt exist.

100% of aliens are hostile towards all of mankind

the meaning of life is to produce spirits that, out of their free will, abandon the desires of the flesh that they are compelled by their flesh to obey, and instead embrace the desires of the spirit
why aren't we all robots without free will that act justly? why were we created instead of such robots?
would you rather be worshiped by robots that have no free will, or by humans who have free will, and have denied their desires of the flesh to embrace the desires of the spirit?
no; you, the reader, deny the very existence of the all of spirits that all humans have, including your own spirit, and so you would rather be worshiped by humans who deny the desires of the spirit, and embrace some desires of the flesh, and not other desires of the flesh
you believe that it is better that one believes after seeing, than that one believes before seeing

nature is not necessarily an ally of mankind, but mankind may use it as a tool to further their goals

He is right. I've read very credible observations of impossible vehicles. In one particular observation a transsonic object was detected and tracked by the crew of a large static optical rangefinder. It was doing 1100 km/h at sea level - far too much for the jet fighters of the day (1946). Post-observation testing of the range finder with a fighter aircraft flying in a similar track showed that it was working perfectly and the crew had no problem operating it.

I’m still rather sore that apparently I’m not to consider myself a good nerdy rationalist. I *get* the hard conjectures, the unintuitive correct stances, etc. I kind of feel like I was rejected for being ahead of the curve.

As a human, one of the most important things we can do is always to betray ourselves. Be willing to confess sins and errors. Be not false archivists, but be honest in disloyalty. Be honest like one who can hide nothing. Cultivate in yourself God’s judgment against you. Rely not on compliance with outside watchers, but be as yourself the eye that sees all within your life.

Watch this you cunt. Its really not a debate that they exist. Both sides of the war saw them.

I get the "this is bullshit" responses, i was the same for a long time until i actually saw an orb myself. The whole way its reported and framed is to keep it fringe and seem bullshit, there are a handful of credible people who talk about them factually and thousands who spout horseshit.

Going from established facts, there are Orbs doing impossible maneuvers at impossible speeds in the skies. (impossible meaning not possible with our aerial vehicles/understanding of science / g-forces) - that is the facts, everything else lacks proper proof.

We do know the government has been investigating them however at least since WW2 - the secrecy on the topic has basically made it so nobody deals in facts and the whole phenomena boils down to everyones subjective ideas.

Richard Dolan is probably the best guy to listen to but even he breaks into a lot of crazy unprovable shit.

Interesting. Definitely food for thought. Nothing is off the table at this point in clown world.

My personal guess is that these are built by very intelligent humans who have broken away from the world's governments.

So in 1940 when the world was premiering the rocket engine, we had a third party spectating battles from wingtips of the Allies and Axis powers. In craft that could make right angle turns in an instant at insane g-force defying speeds.

Zig Forums is a board of truth, /x/ is for making speculation and spewing shit about ayyyyyys, all the facts say is that there are these crazy craft out there, nothing else can be confirmed.

Dude what the fuck. Ever heard of the concept of "gay mafia"? Gays are probably more criminal than niggers even. Prisons are full of gays and gays are notorious for their crime.

It's called free speech, faggot. Deal with it.

ITS THE JEWS YOU FOOL!

>>>/bane/

meh…I think grays are pedos who loved neoteny so much that they engineered a dead end eternal embryonic race in the hope that they could fuck themselves in their tight holes before they were even conceived (because naturally that is the tightest hole of all). Also this is why they love probing buttholes so much because they are eternal infants.
see and

FLY YOU JEWS!

Attached: gandalf and balrog.jpg (1920x800, 91.25K)

I still think it's either deepstate or a breakaway human civilization.

It is speculation; but highly probable speculation.

We call this "clown world" because everything here operates as bread and circus; distraction and lies.

Why is this necessary? Because most of humanity is retarded and yet the more advanced of humanity are too altruistic to destroy all the retards.

You realize back in the days of Ancient Greece they had steam engines and lightbulbs right? Just they also had slavery and so never industrialized.

Whose to say that at some point a bunch of intellectual men didn't see the necessity of creating their own breakaway civilization, refusing to work for their retarded governments, and gone and done exactly that?

Pic related :^)

Attached: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.png (2790x9886, 3.82M)

This. There are about 3 FEDFAGs who desperately try to control every narrative there is on Zig Forums, you should see them in the META screaming at the mods to 'do their job'. The only reason this would be tolerated by the mods is if they could somehow force the mods into complying…or maybe the FEDFAGs are kikes and the mods have to obey them because they are US FEDFAGS (grovelers)

Is how the antichrist will finally take power.
You have been warned.

lol…take power as opposed to what is happening now in our nations?

You don't know that, you can never know that. Just like all knowledge of aliens is currently speculation.

Thank you Pedro, Alejandro, Napoleon, Beto, Carlos, Estefan, Damian, and the rest of the 10 Million esoteric aliens that MAGA

how about lurk for 2 years and shut the fuck up until then

you clearly don't know what you are talking about. your comments retard the discussion and do not warrant individual responses. keep sucking dicks

Kek

Think about it user. Total pop of cali is 40 million. 40%+ households in Cali only speak spanish at home. Do you think that the total number of illegals is REALLY 10 million for the whole USA? Have you been to california recently? The number of shitskins is way more than 60% spicnigger. So with that in mind, you all KNOW that the '10 million' number is fake as fuck, right?

I get the idea, you know what you might like to learn, in the i think its called the "Rendelsham forest incident" some US military guys on a nuclear base in the UK had sightings of UFOs over a month or so and one night saw it land.

Anyway long story short, the craft they found was sort of a probe but whats interesting is the markings on it were a kind of heiroglyph and Zig Forums knows who were the real KANGZ because the DNA doesnt lie they were white europeans most closely related to bongs.

If you listen to the Travis Walton story, he says the ayys who 'rescued' him were all blonde hair blue eyed, muscular and beautiful Aryans - with pet grays to do all the work.

UFOs - three types … 1) Ours - breakaway civilisation, at least three groups - including German national socialist group. These are the hard metallic craft. Some maybe ancient. 2) Manifestations of the will and power earth animal itself, think orbs seen at crop circles. These are good because the earth is a sentient being whose pinnacle creation is the European. Weird extra dimensional stuff can also go in this category 3) Lying, deceiving arsehole mutant space spawn that dwells in the solar system and attempts to rule our planet by their proxies the jews, who they falsely promised the earth to. Think greys, demons, abductions.
There are no good space brothers, if there is 'disclosure' or even an 'invasion' it will all be bullshit jewish tricks. They've been preparing us for years in case the global warming hoax doesn't work to pull the ayyy lmao card. Tell 'em to fuck off. Apparently telling them to fuck off in the name of Christ works - I have no idea on that - perhaps the Christos being from the galactic core has and will come to our aid, whatever - there's more powerful forces in our interest that will BTFO any alien bullshit.

shut the fuck up christcuck

It's impossible to "deny desires of the flesh" and it is not desirable anyway. Anyone who tries that gets traumatized - read about "spiritual bypassing".

Where do you think you are?