Every white shooter is Mossad false flag

Attached: 120397459813476.jpg (1280x720, 36.68K)

yawn

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: YUP.png (362x680, 171.43K)

Feds have successfully exploited anons' paranoia and infiltrated imageboards with such conspiracies aren't they. I guess littlemen like us always lose in the end.

Wouldn't matter if they were all sincere, the problem is shit targets, null numbers, insta caught/deliberately handing themselves over.

This is a moderator thread.
Direct from 4chan.

Attached: 1516153286152.jpg (3024x4032, 756.61K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1606x727, 399.01K)

Everything posted on this and every Zig Forums board seems one of two things: the completely lost, confused normie who has been "woken" by the content posted here, or a government informant shitposting for cash.

Don't just change IPs like that and pretend you're someone else, you silly moderator homo.

Tens of thousands of years ago, I wanted to find the God who is in the world, to investigate the meaning of the hunter, the building of the nation after his image. It will fly north to the Dopgarland and the Iscuris and rain and snow.
What are the problems and suffering of the citizens of the Dook?
He showed great insight into the shaanite and explained that he had cursed people of the Dopgarland for their sins.
They dressed, ministered for women and equality, and falsely worshiped God.
Explained God that if they change their behavior and not sought treatment, the Iskurnim will scare them from warm, abundant fish, and animals.

He said that his children were timid.
He feared the power of God, the unprocessed and the kind of shaanite.
He said the rain was a punishment for God's wrath, transformed many of the tribe that removed clothes from the show.
Shortly after he appeared in his sleep, and the tree, he told them to put all the members of the Iscurnim tribe. Those who do not take the boat have flooded the areas of the sea.

Did this and many tribes, hungry and cold, rode the boat with women and children.
Many had taken their clothes to appease the wrath of God.
When they were placed in north, the fog around and lost all their impact on the environment.
Faint rain, and then stopped, and began to deviate, the fog looked on the edge of the beach.
It was the island of Cyprus.

They were Camping on the coast, but they were both hungry and thirsty for not bringing food and water.
That night, the shaman had a vision of God and told them that they would send the wolf to take them to the mountain and clean them and send them to their presence in their children.
This aroused the man, Iskurrunima Spring Awakening people drink fresh and clean water.
The spring was later a sacred place.

In front of the wolf, and made people deeper into the wilderness of the mountain.
The man who fell to the mountain and the place that would become the temple of Iskurrunima.
The sun appeared and the Holy God, who was the top group of men who fell into horror.
He screamed ar a man almost twice the man behind him was a light ball and they threw shadows in the picture.
He was naked, without head and hair on the islands.
Echo Canyon's voice and when he spoke, he felt a great rum in her bodies.

Beside him appeared the other God. God is the best. He is the god of agriculture.

This land was opened due to earthquakes.
The water was still full, he said he wants to clean yourself from the pond, we take hair from me and create his image, people plunged into the pool.
The heads he turned out to make the muscles more energetic, they found on the plains and gods, giving him the shaking of his hand.

I, God of God, the Lord of the Sea, and God's God, the lions and bears and the people, and the gods of the forest and the dancers, God's God, the sea, and no one could get lent.
This is not an island called Atlantis.
Teach them about their tribal and harvesting plants to teach them a lot about protecting them from illness and disasters. I have to wear the costume again and again.

He condemned the house people and began teaching him to build the first stone and build the place of the Lord.
Teach them to kick a place called Atlantis near the deep Cave of the city, and more than anything else, as a symbol of tribes and the city of Askoras.

This is where you can jump into vanity to ensure a good crop.

Under the teachings of Yotiny, the city and tower had been made to ensure that people were healthy and build to take drains, to bring dirt fresh water and build.
The idea of a sacred city of Atlantis could be enjoyed, most homes had water in a private house, and the hidden shower facilities and resources and a community built on a hill by the toilet-king.

Attached: Hated More Hill Blamed.jpg (474x928, 55.06K)

Lol, I’m the modacus.

Subnormality had it right; institutions are fragile. Society determines which ones last.

The city was erected with great and high houses and dwellings and three floors in relaxing marble.
The city was almost painted in red, blue, gold and orange.
With so many smooth paths, people were harboring trees.
The Great Wall surrounded by the city stood on 50 feet and had enormous stones.
Many of the first stories of the Atlantean House were made of the Magalmwas-stone, the Caclopan brick, and the Asfretic stones.

In the problems where God was built, the Magalmwas-stone was killed around him.

In many places on the island, God commanded people to build square stones with the animals of wells around them, but people did not know what happened.

The Atlantic Ocean was washed in a pond on the old hill of the Epicabar, a large stone temple built in the mountains, and the whole complex was an irresistible display of precious stones and masonry.
The sanctuary was made of many pieces of granite stone and was smooth.
In the back of the house, they carved a cave system that went through many rocks.

Atlanteans also crossed small towns and villages, as well as the Temple Islands.
In the midst of Atlantis, was built the great Tomb of the future of the king, who founded the Atlantic Empire, two-thousand years ago.
It was carved into tightly wrapped granite rock columns and alcoves.

People were no longer born with a rich and dying life.
They did not fall into the sun to protect God and were more effective than others.
The sisters were smooth and beautiful.
People in the city were in freshwater.
Even the poorest had enough food and rest.
He was in his house in the village of stone and mud bricks.
When their work was done, and the farm was big and growing, earthquakes happened.

After 2000, the city of Atlantis was built by the truly great King Ofm.
People were surprised by the Atlantean bronze weapons and facilities.
I saw God's hand taller than the people, who fell in fear in front of him.
The Atlantians may have been enslaved by Anarita and forced to work in mines and fields.
They worked naked, but not by Anarita.

The temple organized giant stones and tons of honey and gold, and the swimming pool was placed and brought back to Atlantis.
Perhaps, through the Mediterranean, East Canaan, Caprara, Heras, Hemet and Giannan extended Atlantis, shaping the Great Temple and living in fascinating people.
After all, stand up and place the invincible army of Atlantis.
One thousand years later, people accepted the habit that Atlantis' nudity prevailed on the common ground.
However, the gods began to fight each other and won the civil war.

At that time, external invasions, rebellions and civil wars once again destroyed the mighty empire and Atlantis, and Joseph Atlantis left hundreds of stone temples around the world.
For the next 5,000 years, the culture of Atlantis continued, but God did not take human affairs seriously.

Attached: Prosperous Scattered Wind According.jpg (736x1520, 128.83K)

how can you say this post isnt generated by AI?

No, I'm not AI. I'm Sitachaki.
And Beware. For the Hinkers, I have a tendency to die.

fuck off back to /x/ faggot

Sigh. The ways of joy eternal open to you as soon as you have pride enough to take them. It’s your choice to be too stupid to be honest - really. Honest people write better fictions, even to the extent of stupid honest people writing better fictions. If lies are your idea of intelligence, just divert it into fiction. If that WAS you diverting it into fiction, then… well, it’s your choice.

I sing this for my amusement; no service is required.

The functioning societies of this world function because people have learned to be smart enough to speak truth. You want to be a box’a’rocks forever, that’s on you. Most humans throughout history have always been primitive relative to the modern day.

“we don’t want it”
Priceless. Kinda par, but well-done.

I see you are one of those that went to the ropes and everything, I tell you.

People in the past were just as far with new ideas and wisdom to men today. I wrote about their Adventures in the letters from Atlantis.
Gracing shit-threads with Hinkers, a story, and a warning that they will die soon.

Rido perché c'era un uomo che avrebbe potuto essere un falso musulmano. Questo posto non aveva la forza per affrontare quel potenziale. "Non lo vogliamo", lamentato / pol /, "Non farci di nuovo affrontare una realtà spiacevole, moderatore!"

Grammar, buddy. If you’re real, study grammar, or get a grammar buddy.

who lets these people in ffs

As you wish.

Probably one messed up rabbi started that practice and they all decided to go along with it, which is pretty messed up