Stormfront is jewish

>requires me to enable JewScript and solve (((Google))) captcha
why are nazis so stupid? they want to fight jews by using jewish botnet and spyware? I bet jews can track all stormfront niggers thanks to google scripts on the page

Try getting over your autism

stormfront is controlled opposition

Special Agent Michael J. Rod is watching you.

Attached: D65574E8-39CF-469D-A9C9-F990160567D2.png (750x1624, 245.23K)

JewScript and Google captcha are serious privacy and security threats. and they are jewish
nazi site using it is a failure

stormfront, dailystormer, et al. are jewish controlled honeypot

how about 8ch and pol?

yeah of course. 4pol too.

So are you making these fucking slides, niggerjew.

Kill yourself you jew cunt. You will never be white nor poison our wells.

How is DS a honeypot? They arent even open for registration to post comments on their articles. And they also clearly warn right-wingers not to incriminate themselves or the site.

piss off (((anglin)))

Attached: anglin israel 9.JPG (1109x820, 97.42K)

Le Nguyen Paul is the new leader of this movement, remember it.

Attached: C38879CE-AA74-4816-B667-1880A5174B83.gif (216x191, 872.11K)

That was from when that kikes kid was posting the meme of the reptilian holding baby dicks before a jew who was holding burger before a walrus wasnt it? Still weak evidence of it being a honeypot, i always just show a picture of that jew weev

Looks like you discovered the (((Anglo))) side of things. Go there and criticize England. Then watch how the wheel spins.

Attached: British Eternal-Anglo Montage.jpg (1440x1050, 702.75K)

>worried about (((Google))) botnet and spyware
>embeds a youtube video on his thread so (((Google))) gets a call everytime the thread is viewed

Stormfront is headquartered in Palm Beach, Florida. A hotbed for E. Coast American Jewry. In Palm Beach County, there are 31+ Synagogues. It's well known Jews run and control the entire county. I mean, yeah they control the US… but they specifically and totally dominate Palm Beach, Florida. The local government there, all the mayors, police force, etc are all Jews.

Don Black lives around hundreds of thousands of Jews in Palm Beach, Florida

Figure the rest out… it shouldn't be hard.

Attached: viking warlord.jpg (620x461, 91.64K)

Took you long enough to figure it out goy No one will believe you. Lol!!!

Attached: download (3).jpeg (225x224, 11.06K)

Le Nguyen Paul is the leader of the Revolution. Don’t forget his name. Wait for his orders to be passed down.

Attached: EE480E2A-F15E-4580-8586-382D7859369A.jpeg (4032x3024, 3.07M)

OP forgets he was connecting with his Tel Aviv ip heh. GTFO faggot.

WEST palm. Which is white trash and niggers. You're as retarded as OP. The conclusions you retards make is nigger tier.

obviously

Adventures of the guy who just started paying attention, sort of.

Wrong. People do care, and they very well should. Found the shill/retard (too soon to be sure which).

You're a nigger OP.

The captcha thing I find kind of dumb, though I am a bit suspicious of the name "catch-ya"….they do this sort of wordplay. They really like to play with words.

But I can confirm that Stormfront is a honeypot along with DailyStormer and the chans. Of course it is - we are being monitored and the system will only become more streamlined as time goes on.

Daily Stormer is a controlled honeypot, but ngl, I still enjoy reading their articles.