The Ayatollah is a jew

Let's be honest.

Iran's whole shtick is to distract the Sunnis from killing them by acting pretending to be over-the-top anti zionists. But it's just acting. They don't actually do anything. The clash between Hezbollah and Israel in 2006 lasted less than three weeks. It's just theater.

Attached: zarje.jpg (628x623, 74.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrmea.org/1986-november/israeli-arms-sales-to-iran.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/24/science/hiroshima-atomic-bomb-mushroom-cloud.html
archive.fo/HHFrt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
theguardian.com/world/2002/aug/06/nuclear.japan
archive.fo/wu8P2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It really gets old anons to have to tell you this over and over and over again. SEMITES ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE.
There is no fucking difference between the kikes, the khazarians, the iranians, the ashkenazi or any of the other semitic filth.

Attached: russian jew semites 2.jpg (320x291 6.12 KB, 24.83K)

That's funny.

Ok maybe their FAGGOT fashion is different.

Attached: DNA heirarcy of European races.jpg (968x1024, 166.96K)

Yeah, funny SCIENCE user. You are all the same fucking race.

Sunni are literal jew scums, and they are even more arabic than Iranian shia.

Daily reminder that jews = arabs.

Or rather, jews are a kind of arabs.

>come one you fucking goyim, support starting another war that will kill thousands of white men even if they are zog tools

Palestinians are Sunni.

Which explains their cuckdolry.

Aren't there more kikes in Iran than in any other nation world wide? Or some such thing? What the fuck do we care if they slaughter each other?

There is a whole branch of Rothschild kikes in Iran because they executed one for fraud not long ago. (I laughed).

About 10 000 kikes in Iran, more or less.

The country with the most kikes is Israel and the US of A.

That's heavily implying Israel will actually fight in the war they start they won't and that the kike population won't flee to Israel before it starts they will.
That fighting is for the majority White combat troops from USA to do.

yes the ayatollah was put in place after the US/zionist intervention coup post ww2 and even before ww2 the zionist were fucking around with Iran. The Ayatollah and his henchmen are working for the nwo

And Russia since the kikes in Israel are dual citizens with Russia as well since that is where the majority of them came from.

See

Israel sold weapons to Iran.

wrmea.org/1986-november/israeli-arms-sales-to-iran.html

All geopolitics is "theater".
We have been under a one-world government since the end of WW2 (if not earlier.)
Probably doesn't exist as a nation state.
Probably leased from China.
Are kept highly controlled, in ring fenced areas and corridors between "theme parks."
The shops are empty of locals, not because they are poor, but because there are no "locals", just theme park staff, who have their own cafeteria and accommodation.
Remember when people noticed that "North Korea" is completely unlit on night time Google maps satellite images?
The jew press countered that with stories about power being cut off at night because the country doesn't have coal for the power stations.
Do you know how long it takes to shutdown and restart a coal fired power station? You can't just "switch it off" at night.
This is the essence of jew "news", it isn't all completely fabricated, much of it is based on facts, but how you present those facts changes everything.
Fact: the NK sat image is black because there are no street lights.
Media propaganda version of why: power stations can't afford to run at night.
Actual reason: there are no street lights, because the country doesn't exist.
I hope that I don't need to explain the utility of having a stage managed "bogeyman".

Kill all jews now, ask questions later

FTFY

How?

Iran has jews 13 years isn't long always build and prepare

One by one. En Masse. Anyway you can. Every way you can.

Anyone willing to take bets on the percentage of the revolutionary guard members that are mossad agents? I'm in for five internets that it's 20% for upper ranks and 5% for NCOs.

I put it to you that no means exists to accomplish your stated goal.
You certainly don't seem to have any idea how this would be achieved.
I'll settle for a theoretical roadmap to the end.
Explain how this could ever happen.

1. Encourage semites to go the Middle east, sends jew specifically to Iran.
2. Nuke the Middle east.
3.????
4. PROFIT

They could be Israeli for all we know.
It's impossible to tell by looking.

Again you're writing about objectives, not methods.

Attached: norkactivity.jpg (1516x803 181.43 KB, 147.4K)

Proof?

I would say higher, since there are so many well off kikes in Iran.

nukes or biochem (this is preferable; but if it went this way I would want the entire region glassed as a marker to the entire planet about the kikes fuckery and traitor behavior; desolate waste FOREVER). En masse. If our soldiers get sent over to the middle east they will be armed and extremely close to the main KIKE HIVE on the planet. One by one. Drag them out of their homes and kill them in the streets.

Attached: kike nigger heaven dust wasteland.jpg (1000x637 485.67 KB, 369.06K)

Proof only exists in formal logic and mathematics.
Anything else is about evidence and balance of probabilities.
Where's the evidence that "nukes" exist, outside of hollywood and jewish mass media?

Nuking them work, user.

The middle glass is already mostly desert.

If radioactive cloud start poisoning their water sources, it's over.

I'm sorry Iran, but sacrificing you is worth it to destroy the jew/arab menace.

The nuking of Japan, the nuke tests in various countries, USA, China and Russia?

Very true. Then there would simply be the individual clean up in our various nations.

Ideally, they would be deported back to where they come from first, which would happen at the same time as we are taking back our countries.

I'll save some pointless posting.
There's no point discussing this until you understand the basics of why many people believe nukes to be a jewish propaganda operation (outside of the obvious payoff for such holocaust level lie.)
Start with the book by Jap professor Aiko Nakatani.
Also watch the kikes freak out whenever this topic is broached, and why wouldn't they? Israel's status in the Middle-East is clinging to the back of this paper tiger. Their "Samson Option" is held over the heads of Whites across the whole of Europe, the threat, nay, promise of annihilation should Israel fall.
It's all a ruse.
An empty threat.
Anyway like I said, start here, it will save a lot of pointless questions.

There's no discussion that Samson Option is bullshit made to scare whites.

But that doesn't mean nukes are fake.

Your second pic saying that the mushroom cloud is a raging firestorm, please point to a raging firestorm that produces similar effect?

Jesus, this is another flat Earth tier shit.

Don't you see that you're making a circular argument?
Think about what convinced you that Hiroshima was "nuked". A few grainy pictures and some strangely familiar (from the 'holocaust') "eye witness testimony". None of the stories are consistent, many of them defy the purported physics of such a weapon. But you probably don't care about the truth, if you did then you'd invest some time looking at the evidence.
This JAPANESE professor has summarized a lot of the main evidence against the existence of "nukes".
Again, read it.

Further discussion is pointless until you do so.
But I will add that the photographs of Hiroshima are indistinguishable from those of any other firebombed Jap town (the allies roasted about 50 in total), and expert observer from the US military was shocked when he saw that the damage was identical to firebombing.
It isn't even contested that the majority of deaths were due to firestorms which raged for hours.
No statistically relevant increase in birth defects, etc etc.

Hiroshima was nuked and was through devastation that is impossible by mere firebombings.

Where exactly?
Where? All that he says is that there is less to no trace of radiation exposure, but that's not saying nukes don't exist.

Proof?
Because most of them die.

The incredulity you are feeling is no different than what a normalfag feels when they hear that the holocaust is fake.
They too throw out "gotcha" questions and comments, really not terribly interested in considering they might have been lied to, but rather just to maintain the present belief.
Because the implications don't bear thinking about.

You clearly haven't heard of firestorms, which are an emergent effect of saturation firebombing.
You're making it clear that you have no interest in considering the evidence.

Tell me what exactly about this scene can't be achieved by firebombing?

Attached: hypocenter_hiroshima.jpg (800x577, 182.27K)

I have posted a link to a book which is right here on this site, and you don't even need to buy, which contains all of the evidence you're asking for.
For the last time, read it and stop being so lazy.
Make a basic effort to educate yourself about the facts, because right now you're indistinguishable from a holohoax believer.

The holocaust is fake because there's no evidence of it.
Meanwhile, the nuke has clear evidences for it, such as the devastation and the mushroom cloud.
So please show the firestorm which produces similar effect to nuke's mushroom cloud?
Pic is another firebombed city, Dresden, does it look similar to Hiroshima?

Nope.

Attached: Dresden.jpg (510x375, 129.31K)

But I already dismiss it.

This is THE only argument that seems to hold up:
And the answer is that most of them die.

Even then, it's arguable that radiation exposure will inherently lead to birth defects and such, such we can have seen in Chernobyl where it doesn't.

The construction materials are not comparable in either city.

Bad kike, Hiroshima has a lot of concrete too.

So where is your example of firebombing having similar effect to nuked Hiroshima?

Attached: Hiroshima.JPG (549x320, 48.35K)

Pic after Nagasaki.

Completely utterly different.

The nuke-kike can't even answer it, and Dresden was firebombed under greater intensity than either Nagasaki or Hiroshima.

Attached: Nagasaki after bomb.jpg (1300x1124, 324.27K)

Not a kike. But the japs built mostly with wood.

Nope, not mostly, the city has plenty of concrete buildings.

But ONLY the strongest concrete builings stand, why?

inb4 jap concrete is shit

or perhaps they don't attack israel because it's just war propaganda, as they haven't attacked anyone in over 200 years, and is purely not on iran's agenda.

jews control your mind dude.

The evidence for the holocaust is of exactly the same type as that of hiroshima, but vastly more plentiful.
So you believe the holocaust right?

So you believe the grainy photograph because the jew media told you it's an atomic mushroom cloud over hiroshima? Your evidence is a grainy photograph, as I said.
Unfortunately for you, it's now officially debunked by those same authorities you trusted in the first place:
But nuclear experts say it actually shows billowing smoke from a raging firestorm.
There goes your "cloud".
archive.fo/HHFrt

This is nonsense.
There's a whole class of Hiroshima "survivor" who earned the status by being in gestation when the supposed bomb hit.
Women continued having children and they weren't any more deformed than before.
You do understand the concept of environmental contamination right? The jew press has reported, and it is "common knowledge", that birth defects became common after the bombing.
The only problem is that it's completely made up and false.
There's an exclusion zone around Chernobyl.
No one lives there.
People moved back into Hiroshima immediately.
You're really making terrible comparisons.

It doesn't look like the photo I linked, because you have cherry picked a scene with stone buildings.
Most buildings in Japanese towns were wood and paper. Western style buildings survived in most cases. This is also true in Hiroshima.
But I fooled you anyway.
The photograph I posted isn't Hiroshima, it's Tokyo, I simply flipped it so you couldn't reverse image search.
Thus I just proved that you can't tell the difference between a firebombed town and a "nuked" one.
They look identical because they are identical.
Hiroshima was firebombed.
But you have no interest in the truth, or you would familiarize yourself with the (copious) evidence.

SORRY I LIED, THIS IS TOYKO AFTER FIREBOMBING

No one can tell the difference, because there is no difference.

So please show evidences of the Holocaust?
So please show a firestorm with a similar expert?
So these so-called nuclear experts can clearly show a raging firestorm that produces a mushroom cloud?
And how many of percentage of them compared to the population?
Which means nuke is a safe weapon, nuclear radiation doesn't inherently increase birth defect, also seen in Chernobyl.
LOL, there are now tourists in Chernobyl, you are completely shit at making shit up.
Here's another Dresden picture, do you say it is cherrypicked as well?

Proof? There is a lot of western style buildings in Hiroshima, most didn't survive.

Attached: the-bombing-of-dresden-statue-overlooking-city.jpg (800x800, 162.71K)

I'm seeing a lot more buildings in Tokyo, my dear user.

Explain?

Attached: Hiroshima_before_after_atomic_bomb (21).jpg (1247x893 246.87 KB, 1.27M)

And now, a reading from 1984.

The fuck does this have to do with nukes?

Do you realize the germans have their own nuclear weapon programs right?

I'm not going to go through each point you post, when you can answer them all by doing basic research (which you haven't even attempted to begin.)

You're a kike aren't you?
I've noticed that kikes defend the nuke lie with just as much vigor as they defend the holohoax.
Holohoax benefits kikes personally.
Nukes benefit kikes as a group, the ultimate goyim whip, the ultimate sword of Damocles hung over our heads.

You're seriously comparing tourism decades after the event, with rehabitation within hours?
Ok, you're a disingenuous kike and I'm done with you.

For anyone interested in the first ladder rung down this rabbit hole, check out the book I've linked several times.

Now watch the kike declare victory because I refuse to play the game of "bring me more evidence which I will dismiss while asking for even more, continue until you are exhausted, I have no intention of considering it anyway."

I enjoyed the reading user. Clearly you did not understand the function of the images you are looking at. Sure, it was oblique to your point, but surely even you can appreciate the sublime reasoning behind all of that destruction of labor and capital just so they can 'do it again' and keep their machine running.

Again, what? Have you read the book? Can you bring up the points that the book disprove the nuke?

I have seen the example same defense for flat earth, Holohoax is fake, thus everything is fake. That is not an argument.

Why not? Chernobyl is radioactive LEAKAGE, while the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are just low-yield nuclear weapons, and both prove no increase in birth defect, so the only thing that can be taken from here is that nuclears are safe weapons.

Funny because I ask for evidences and never have gotten any.

1. Where is the firestorm that produces similar mushroom cloud?

2. Why is firebombing in Dresden showing totally different results than Nagasaki and Hiroshima?

3. Why is the firebombing in Tokyo resulting in more buildings survived than Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

4. And what about the various nuke tests conducted by Russia and China, are they fake too?

Can never respond because the kike didn't think it through.

Huh, bombing kills labor and people.

Germany also bombs London via V2 rocket and planes.

Is that fake too?

You're right. They all come from the same place and have the same parasitic blood. Focusing on what kind of semite we are dealing with is really a waste of time. Their intentions are always the same; kill, steal, and destroy.

Nagasaki was a highly productive manufacturing center, thanks to the Scotsman Thomas Blake Glover, one of the Westerners responsible for bringing industry to Japan.

When the Americans left the South Pacific islands following WW2, instead of leaving behind the bulldozers, diggers, excavators, generators and all the other machinery they had bought to build the bases hosting tens of thousands of servicemen, instead of leaving that behind for the natives to benefit from, they took it 100 meters offshore and dumped the lot.
One John Frum cult member was heard to say that they dumped enough machinery in the waters to build every road on the island for the next 20 years.

What's your point?

The allies also bomb Dresden, which is also a manufacturing center.

Is the firebombing there fake too?

Yes I have read it.
And no, I'm not going to sit answering questions which you (a) have no honest interest in considering (b) are all answered in one place, more thoroughly, and with footnotes and citations.

Proof that you are being disingenuous/aren't even reading what I gave you:
I linked to a press article which quoted current experts in the field, explaining why the cloud over Hiroshima is a firestorm cloud.

In other words, your "mushroom cloud" evidence is invalid.
Which leaves you with what exactly?
Inconsistent eye witness accounts, i.e the same standard of evidence as "the holocaust."

You can sit making lists all day asking to prove a negative, but you've proved nothing yourself.
Your evidence is literally "the TV said so".

At least you now concede that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed and not "nuked".
Good work.

So you can't even repeat its own argument?
And I doubt its legitimacy and I ask which OTHER firestorm that produces a similar looking cloud?
No, it's not.

You might as well say Holocaust-expert says Holocaust happen, thus the Holocaust happens.

Where's the evidence for it?

So where is the evidence it's fake?

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 12.11K)

Both Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both firebombed, and they were also nuked.

What do?

I know, but I can't help debunk the lie.

Flat earth and this fake nuke shit is basically anti-science, just like the Holohoax.

How much of the book should I sit typing out because you're too lazy to educate yourself?
One page?
Ten pages?
The whole thing?
So now you discount the same authorities which support the nuke story?
The mainstream press
The scientists
The "nuke" experts
Which is it?
this is what you call pilpul, this is how kikes argue

And here we see why kikes push "flat earth" so hard.
They bring it up whenever they want to suppress something which harms them or israel.

I ask you to present the arguments in the book, all of it.

You can type a shitload of bullshit but you can't even the quote the book people want to read?
Yes, THOSE nuke experts in the article. The specific ones.

I don't discount the other nuke experts who agree that the mushroom cloud effect is an aftermath of a nuking.

And this mushroom was reproduced many times by nuke test by all countries over.

Yeah, I thought flat earth is real, my yid?

And if you deny the flat earth, then Holohoax must be real?

It's the same exact kike logic behind this fake nuke shit.

Obviously I'm not going to do that, especially for someone who has shown that they're dishonest.
You can either read the book, or you can tell me the exact evidence which convinces you that Hiroshima was atomic bombed and I will give the argument against it.
Those are the options.

LOL, so you can't even back up the arguments of the book you quote.

The fact I'm dishonest or honest has jackshit to do with the arguments presented by the book you shill.

You fear bringing them up because you fear they will be debunked.

the mullahs arent jewish, they are mostly azeri turks, most westerners arent aware of this

The extent of destruction which was not replicable with firebombing.

Dresden was firebombed in much more intensity, but the result is not the same.

Same for Tokyo.

So what explains the destruction left behind in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

And of course the mushroom cloud, which requires a very large explosion to take effect, which firebombing cannot achieve (otherwise, there will be MANY mushroom clouds over Dresden).

Jews = arabs.

Turks crossbreed with arabs.

Posting in yet another anti Iran thread for the glownigs. Change up your strategy Kushner-l’un afufufu~

You have got to be a troll.
Nice reddit spacing btw, your attempt to fit in fails when you capitalize holohoax.
You refuse to state the evidence which convinces you it's real, so I have nothing to answer.

At this point I'm going to assume you're just trying to waste my time.

TBH, Iran is. and always has been, Jewed.
The whole Israel hate is just merely them not liking a piece of Muslim lands ran by non-Muslims.
Jews have civil rights in Iran and are allowed to practice their religion freely.

You cannot type out the ARGUMENTS presented by the book?
But I have done so, multiple times.

The fact I did is why you are replying to me in the first place.

Oh OK.

I've already shown that Hiroshima was indistinguishable from any other firebombed city, a fact confirmed by the military observer sent to survey the place from the air, who concluded that the city appeared like the rest of the firebombed cities.
Pictures: Toyko and Hiroshima, Toyko, Hiroshima.

Which has already been debunked as a result of fires.

You have nothing.

Attached: 5431133791.jpg (1440x600 231.82 KB, 293.17K)

Which I have proven it wrong, see comparison between Tokyo & Dresden & Hiroshima & Nagasaki: &
Lot more concrete buildings standing in Tokyo and Dresden.

Which I again, I ask for evidences of, because there's no firebombing that results in mushroom cloud.

What? See my arguments above.

>nytimes.com/2016/05/24/science/hiroshima-atomic-bomb-mushroom-cloud.html
In your OWN fucking article.

Do you read it?

Please debunk this cloud?

Attached: mushroom cloud.jpg (707x1024, 162.04K)

iranian jews are nice people, my old dentist was one

Are you fucking serious?
They had more stone buildings standing because they had more stone buildings to begin with.
If you're going to contend that the empty spaces in Hiroshima contained stone/brick/concrete buildings, then where is the fucking rubble?
I'm done with you, you have got to be trolling.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both industrial cities with a lot of concrete and stone buildings, you say this yourself. So why do these stone buildings disappear but the ones in Tokyo were left standing?

So what give?

The heat reduces the weak ones to ash.

Here, have another.

Attached: Nagasaki after bomb 2.jpg (1024x672, 310.85K)

Also, where is the explaination for this?

Where does this cloud come from?

Brick and concrete turned to ash. Hilarious.
Seems that this "it turned to ash" meme is the typical kike way of explaining missing evidence.

That's debris from wooden frame buildings.
The only bricks are chimney stacks and walls.
The only concrete building in the scene is still standing, despite being in a very prominent position atop a hill and thus unshielded from the supposed "blast".

It could have been taken anywhere, and judging by the fact that only the lower half of the cloud is casting a shadow, it's probably a composite photo.
And the person "validating" its provenance would necessarily be part of the hoax (being on the crew of the supposed bomber),

Why?
The literal rubbles are here?
Bullshit, those are clearly concrete debris. Funny about wooden frame buildings would actually be burned and turn to ash.
How? There are many concrete buildings all around it?
So you can't even explain it but saying it's fake? Please prove it's fake?
Prove it?

Are you moarpheus? You talk like a retard

Fires do not turn brick and concrete to "ash".
Brick and concrete are not flammable.
So now it's rubble and not ash?
Which is it?
A full building doesn't reduce to a few inches of "rubbles".
You used the "turned to ash" nonsense to explain away the debris, now you're using close-up photographs to imply there are large piles of "rubbles" sufficient to explain a brick building having been there.
But there aren't.
Most hilariously, trees and telegraph poles around, somehow surviving the inferno hot enough to turn brick and concrete into "ash" (which is impossible).
Paul Tibbets, who piloted the Enola Gay on the supposed nuclear bombing of Hiroshima, stated that the supposed bomb did not produce a mushroom cloud.

The Hiroshima bomb did not make a mushroom.
theguardian.com/world/2002/aug/06/nuclear.japan
archive.fo/wu8P2

Of course, you will dismiss the eye witness reporting of the fucking pilot, because the authorities only matter when they support your claims.
As to why he would get it "wrong", this happens all the time with hoaxes, the stories are rarely kept straight.
A real event, where a man really killed tens of thousands of people by his own actions, would be seared into his visual memory, as fresh as the day it happened.

I'm done with you now.

I didn't derail anything. The kike who popped up to defend the jew nuke myth, which is a greater lie than the holocaust, and is the primary fear device used to control goyim, to extract money from goyim, to perpetuate the jew "cold war" for fucking decades, to keep the population impoverished and hungry.
And every (((press))) story about Iran refers to the NUKE bogeyman.
It is a jewish fear-whip and 100% relevant to any discussion of Iran.
Now buzz off, kike.

Did you bother reading past the first sentence?

Jesus christ.

No, yours, still matriarchal, jew?

No.

That's funny, because the ex-shah(who this board worships like a god) openly employed zog agents to police his own country.

Newfag.

While holocausts is indeed fake, it has nothing to do with jew nuke myth. There is a reason why ww3 didn't happen yet. Someone didn't take physics in the past so we got a retard here. Read manhattan project and Trinity.

Also, everyone knows Israel have nukes except evalengicals who keep sucking their dicks. Why did Israel develop stuxnet to destroy Iran's nuclear reactors? Because israel is afraid of iran developing nukes. I'm personally fine with Iran developing nukes and destroy entire middle easts.