EUROPE TO DEV THEIR OWN 6TH GEN FIGHTER JET, LOCKHEEB MARTIN SEETHING

European countries are striving to develop a next-generation aircraft that is fully independent from the US. While the desire is understandable, many doubt their capability to do so.

Why do Europeans need it at all?

archive.fo/8qFM3

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china
haaretz.com/1.4712446
wired.com/story/why-the-us-needs-to-engage-china-on-tech/
cfr.org/expert-brief/whats-behind-israels-growing-ties-china
economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2018/10/11/israels-ties-with-china-are-raising-security-concerns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MBB_Lampyridae
reuters.com/article/us-france-airshow-europe-fighter/spain-joins-france-and-germany-in-race-to-build-europes-next-combat-jet-idUSKCN1TI0Z3
reuters.com/article/us-france-airshow-eurofighter/eurofighter-nato-launch-studies-on-long-term-evolution-of-fighter-idUSKCN1TK182
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like you posted, all the key components they need for advanced systems (radar, combat integration system, some avionics etc) are either produced or exported controlled by the US. Development of an aircraft this caliber would require a lot of other technology developments for our browning neighbors across the pond

I disagree. I work in the defense industry and the tech is only getting more advanced. Especially with system integration between platforms.

I wasn’t referring anything to the US Military’s capabilities. Only of the products being produced uniquely by us. And was claiming that our military industrial complex is not slowing down or fading like you claim.

By the late 2020s unmanned fighters and directed energy weapons rather than missiles will be the norm. This is an attempt to build an obsolete on arrival weapon system.

Europe ain't gonna do shit… They've been marked for destruction. Wouldn't surprise me if they end up partnering with china and russia, delivering all their technology to them.

Good! It's about time they started making their own war machines. The EU wants their "European Army", let them build it themselves.

Why would anyone deny it? The Europeans literally invented the fighter jet. Meanwhile, America can't even build a decent car. Most of the best stuff from guns to tanks comes out of Germany or Worst Korea.

A true patriot hates niggers.

This is good tbh.

The EU can build a good army so we can take over them.

American technology all gets exported to chinks from Israel as it is. It's wonderful how the Chinese magically acquire jets that look extremely similar to ours after a single visit from the Israelis and the official state media website of China had an article thanking the Israelis for selling them US secrets last year before they quickly took it down thanks to kike kvetching.

military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china

haaretz.com/1.4712446

wired.com/story/why-the-us-needs-to-engage-china-on-tech/

cfr.org/expert-brief/whats-behind-israels-growing-ties-china

economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2018/10/11/israels-ties-with-china-are-raising-security-concerns

The shylocks are already getting ready to move hosts after America gets mutted beyond all repair.

You caught the Jew OP, however you were slow to recognize. I'm a little worried about you. I'll give you some help. Let's see if you can follow along.

The Jewish Mind:

Hope this helps user. Take care, ok?

Attached: House of Windsor.png (460x568, 48.46K)

don't underestimate them, push them into a corner and they start inventing the most ridiculous shit. 90% of us tech is based on weimar generation euro scientists

Because the fucking Eurofighter worked out sooo well.

But they will also be manned by said refugees so they will 'stay airborne' for five minutes until the pilot spots a goat or a boy.

Attached: refugee pilot spots a goat.jpg (260x194, 4.39K)

yes but it is all civilian tech, germany and japan are not allowed to delve into military tech the way other countries are. the west germans for example invented a stealth jet that was much so more advanced than anything the united states had to offer that the us had the project shut down.

We're already working on 7th. Get with the times.

this is what the eurofighter was supposed to be:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MBB_Lampyridae
only thing they were allowed to keep was the voice control.
why do you think the euros are dragging their heels and don't want to pay for nato?

So the (((EU))) is trying to make its own arsenal in order not to depend on ZOG's firepower in the US? Can't wait for the EU's forces of kiked up Germany and France to start maintaining (((peace))) in "problematic" European countries and regions.

Every day the US becomes less and less internationally relevant

Posts in this thread disappoint me. Retarded rivalry and close minded comparisons. This tech will not and is not serving our interests, it serves only in the interests of the Globalist agenda.
Instead of thinking like brainwashed retards, you should analyze this news in relation to your own interests, namely the 14 and in the bigger context.

the difference is automation, most us weapons systems are lovingly crafted by hand to increase positive effects on the domestic economy. euros and japs like to set up for robotic mass production with very little waste. we are talking about companies here, companies that are more powerful than the nations they are located in.

I only care about jews and lockheeb is jewish as fuck

Ok, but EU is trying to get its own ZOG army for years now (Germany and France being at the front of this). This news coincides with their agenda of having a centralised military power under their command. If/when realized, this will take away the little sovereignty that only several European countries currently have left.

What are you even on about though?

A wise decision given Israeli backdoors into Microsoft Windows and Intel chips.

Attached: Front - ISRAELI MILITARY INTELLIGENCE AND RUSSIAN GRU.jpg (2330x3307 1.46 MB, 1.66M)

Is reuters good enough for you?

reuters.com/article/us-france-airshow-europe-fighter/spain-joins-france-and-germany-in-race-to-build-europes-next-combat-jet-idUSKCN1TI0Z3

reuters.com/article/us-france-airshow-eurofighter/eurofighter-nato-launch-studies-on-long-term-evolution-of-fighter-idUSKCN1TK182

prob with F-35 was trying to force an air-frame to do too many diff things.

just make a carrier based jet, then the USAF will have STOL and rough airfield ready jet.

Forget baked in VTOL. Use rail and/or RATO for zero-launch, and use RATO and/or parachute for rare zero-landing (see C-130 Iranian Rescue…that was done in few WEEKS by grunts just strapping on rockets without today's advanced CAD etc).

If the USAF fags want to "improve" theirs with lighter landing gear like they did with F-4 and A-7 I guess they could…but they should be told to make all jets "damaged runway capable" meaning carrier style landing including tail-hook, and short take-off including mobile ground sitting catapult.

Eurofags can't do anything right. This will be a miserable failure, but then again the entire EU can be described like that.

Nice, I'm glad we still invest in the military but given the deadline I wouldn't make much fuss about it

prob with F-35 was trying to force an air-frame to do too many diff things.

just make a carrier based jet, then the USAF will have STOL and rough airfield ready jet.

Forget baked in VTOL. Use rail and/or RATO for zero-launch, and use RATO and/or parachute for rare zero-landing (see C-130 Iranian Rescue…that was done in few WEEKS by grunts just strapping on rockets without today's advanced CAD etc).

If the USAF fags want to "improve" theirs with lighter landing gear like they did with F-4 and A-7 I guess they could…but they should be told to make all jets "damaged runway capable" meaning carrier style landing including tail-hook, and short take-off including mobile ground sitting catapult.>>13423207

they seem good at joint venture aircrafts. Sepcat Jag, Tornado swing-wing, Euro-fighter, some helicopters, AIRBUS

PS-note the long history of USN carrier based aircraft being adopted by USAF, but much less the other way around (F-86 only one I can think of, and it was not a major USN jet)

woops, I guess the F-18 was originally a USAF jet that lost to F-16

Let them fall. Europe has been running on fumes for 2 centuries. Any culture not interested in fighting for its own survival is a culture that should die.