Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cJk_oAVY95o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_NATO
middleeastmonitor.com/20180419-iran-switches-from-dollar-to-euro/
timesofisrael.com/trump-we-give-israel-billions-it-can-defend-itself-in-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sooner this faggot is dead so we can stop talking about him, the better. Death to all jews.

Attached: bullseye.jpg (696x366, 19.78K)

No war pls
No more blood for Israel

It's common knowledge that there is 2 Trumps, blue tie Trump is the clone, Red tie Trump is the real one.

Attached: Torpedos_Get_the_Filter.gif (373x324, 2.45M)

They just realized they're going to need a real false flag with dead Americans to get support for another war. I'm sure the Mossad is already working on it.

No, the neocons that inflitrated the White House tricked and forced him into approving a strike that he saw through at the end and called that bullshit off

Attached: Anime_image_reaction_photo_102_OpGlo.gif (433x479, 330.31K)

Purple user reported false flag would be a carrier sinking in addition to possible gas attack on European metro trains.

They won't have the ability to pull it off.

HES A WARMONGER FOR WANTING TO BOMB IRAN WHAT A JEW SHILL
HES STILL HORRIBLE FOR NOT WANTING TO BOMB IRAN
KILL KILL KILL KILL THE PRESIDENT GUNSIGHTS KILL GOYIM KILL THE PRESIDENT

Be more obvious.

Smart move. The last he needs right now is planes shot down. The best thing to do is keep offerring middle management in the Chinese government and business brown children until they find somebody who accepts the offer. America does not win wars.

Why not? Their goy is in the White House?

sounds like art of the deal. be unpredictable

keep your enemies off balance

reported for larp shill

What the fuck is going on.
Honestly.

W-what if he just trolled israel into directly attacking iran? Are we past the point of having such hopes?

im starting to realize trump is not a puppet hes just pro israel
fuck you trolls for making me think he would do the kikes bidding and give me a happening

filtered

Man the kikes are mad

Attached: 1533703650339.jpg (493x276, 32.57K)

Attached: edc38eaa1568919d2498ef918b2e227c907174657cf781dcd0a9306cfb679fd1.jpeg.jpg (237x255, 14.39K)

Senile? No. He's playing games with Iran. They're probably shitting their pants because they don't know what he'll do next. Classic 'Art of the Deal', always keep them guessing.

Attached: la-1554756334-o2prd6jncw-snap-image.jpeg.jpg (320x214, 14.97K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20-12-09-04(1).png (1078x880, 798.09K)

Shillniggers going full retard, noise:signal ratio exponentially growing.

Get ready to stop being cowards whether you like it or not.

Attached: ebf0b67b947b2e63d2a89137f8a37422b40fa510930f4ba440b8e11b0837ac1d.jpg (600x450, 52.52K)

Tehran is a BIG, FAT, MESS.

He is, but for Israel's benefit.

Soon you will be begging for a ceasefire. And we will say….. no.

Attached: tank overturn.jpg (800x509, 80.91K)

Neck and rope you know the drill

Kikes are so pissed off at Trump not playing into their hands that they are desperate to get the US to strike Iran. Trump is not biting and they are going balls out. JIDF is all over 4/Zig Forums shilling the fuck out of the Iran fiasco. Imagine having monopoly of control over every nation; suddenly a maverick shows up in the most powerful nation and doesn't listen to you.
They are seething mad.

he pulled out but maybe some seamen went in?
youtu.be/cJk_oAVY95o

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-231148.png (480x854, 25.8K)

Soon.

Attached: merkava overturned.jpg (538x599, 60.67K)

Well memed.

meh hes just playing mind games with the iroonis, i think we will strike before next tuesday

I think the truth about trump is he is a total whore for his “base”. His “base” consists of multiple forces, the (((media))), the Zionist Christians influences by the medi, and crypto-NatSocs. I say crypto-NatSocs to simply mean people who are probably some level of ethnic-nationalist without really knowing or low-key redpilled on the JQ. Quite clearly the majority of his base are of the latter type and they largely see through the bullshit, however the (((media))) are pushing hard for war, which leaves him in a bind. He probably is just trying to get re-elected and doesn’t give a shit about white genocide but doesn’t want to alienate a large part of his base. Best guess at least

Imagine being this retarded and falling for obvios psyops

jews are the real accelarationists. There have never been a time in history that God has not gotten sick of jews and put them under the thumb of their most hateful oppressors. But this time is once and for all, because this time, we'll kill your kids. Hitler isn't here to push moderation and mercy on the goyim this time.

Attached: nazi propaganda - hitler eagle.jpg (270x300, 77.26K)

And their demons called White Nationalists are always their with a Shitler pic to help them.

unhinged

Oblivion awaits you. I am darker than any hole that Einstein ever invented, pray to God and see if he tells you it's false.

Attached: 2316583382_94fdbb985c_z.jpg (640x428, 39.17K)

no tor?

He'll alienate his dying base of retarded boomers. Which makes up a large majority. No sane person wants another useless kike war.
Israel goes alone, fight your own battles faggots.

(((They))) should have let Hitler have Poland. Then (((they))) might have only been deported. This time, Hitler won't be there to save you.

I bet high ranking military threatened mutiny if he started a war so they backed off at least until they can purge them and try again.
They're not going to make this public because it would be a massive blow to the country's image. Having senior staff revolting could lead to a popular revolt also, something they don't want to risk.

this is the type of man i want for president. all you pol fags who are non-believers, the rapture and our lord jesus christ is coming. there is still time to repent.

mmhm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_NATO

Attached: wow.gif (720x720, 3.07M)

Trump is the Jewish Moshiac
He is unstoppable

You forgot his biggest base which is the weapons merchants

Attached: 3f65f2e6c36ce4319df867a64e207c9a4dcf3183.jpg (500x416, 98.21K)

no. i am awake. immortal. sacred. i am my own god. fuck u faggot.

keep waiting, do nothing but cuck for another man. Great advice.
Once the enemies of Israel are gone, Jesus comes back. Kikeology 101

This mkultra slave just broke.

Your god is the antichrist.

I hope the gore pics from the Secret Service of you are fun to see.

Good luck, I'm behind seven corposes.

Attached: 1ced95412465dfbeb4da71a145477b1892291e48d8671428af9d8c497c79122f.jpg (800x640, 85.63K)

I want to penetrate her from the back while she plays penguin

This is one of only few things (((Trump))) did right, retard

Attached: human-anatomy-organs-human-anatomy-human-organ-anatomy-body-organs-location-human-organ-ideas.jpg (1024x580, 128K)

The big guy is playing along with the false flag for bit, see who pushes hard for it, and then starts looking for their replacement. The Japanese oil tanker, the drone, all have satellites on them, and backtracking is part of the software. All smoke and mirrors.

Iran releases video of US drone shoot-down.

good fucking idea. go to war with iran and ship all the zogbots to die over there. race war now.

no they dont because the earth is flat. they may have extreme altitude balloon with surveillance equipment like the one that crashed at roswell

Looks like a techie got a little too close when plane was coming in fast for a landing. Goodness, those teeth! That flesh durability. It's like a fucking xenomorph!

You know there really is a hell.
And you are going to it.

Don't make fun, I am sure that hurt quite a bit and was long and painful recovery.

What’s the story behind this, is she just an organ donor?

Buckle up fucks, Iran is gonna get hit. Inevitably.
middleeastmonitor.com/20180419-iran-switches-from-dollar-to-euro/

wtf am I looking at?

>middleeastmonitor.com/20180419-iran-switches-from-dollar-to-euro/

Oy Vey!

We could have postponed this for another twenty years by just being nice.

Now, attacking Iran won't stop anything, and will just speed up the process that much more.

KEK

You and me both.

LOL NO

This.

they had the ability in 2001, why not now?

timesofisrael.com/trump-we-give-israel-billions-it-can-defend-itself-in-syria/
you can't out-chess us Moyshe

Attached: JRT.jpg (720x480, 60.31K)

THEY WILL NUKE A US CITY, YOU SUBHUMAN RETARD. WE'RE GOING TO WAR WITH IRAN. THERE'S NO STOPPING IT.

Blow your brains out ,retard.

No, Trump is not senile.
They are simply maximizing the Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.

Typical kikes.

Israel has the capability to nuke a US City. Google has the capability to knock down the power grids. Watch your backs, yankees.

WE NEED THE WALL BETWEEN USA AND IRAN
HAIL TRUMP

Trapped leaker's

Order strike

See who leaks

Cancel strike

Profit

I dunno, let's do a side-by-side comparison between Trump Pelosi and Biden and see who seems the most sane.

Maybe God got to him at the last moment?

What happened to him?

If God is living, loving common sense, then maybe.

Attached: Ninfa waterfall.jpg (1179x720, 423.67K)

Workplace accident from several years ago. Fucking troglodytes.

/Zig Forums/ was right - all a big bluff and posturing to save face and in the name of oil.
This is proof that Israel is indeed afraid to dance with Iran - i do not think that it will ever happen now.
Israel has now played its hand and Iran, China and Russia called their kike bluff.

Isn't it obvious? He was never taught to brush his tongue the poor bastard.

The kikes got bodied by fucking Lebanon how the fuck did anyone think they could take on Persia lmao

You'll find out.

What's wrong with shooting down a drone that a foreigh country is using to bomb inocent people in your country?

I want a full story. The background look like military which piqued me.

>>but actually your vote was for (((Jared Kushner))) and his cunt wife (((Invanka)))
Just give me the motherfucking bag already.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x930, 647.6K)

Financial services is the battleground then?

Pottery.

You will never be white, kike.

He didn't fly so good.

okay my slavic pure breed Polish Aryan brother.
Now, fuck off back to Polska you backward inbred.

He didn't get Israeli permission to start yet.