Hippie Nationalism Thread

It’s time for white people to stop participating in the anti-white system. opt out, live off the land and set up white communes in rural areas away from the degenerate cities and prepare for when SHTF. Do you want to live as a cog for your entire life working for a Jewish boss, or do you want to live a tough, but fulfilling life with little modern technology? I know what I’m gonna choose one day in the next five to ten years. This Jewish culture has nothing to offer us. To raise a child in a low-tech, non-judaized environment is the only way to avoid the pozz and raise a generation of Übermenschen.
Jost Turner used to run Volksberg out in northern California; he even had a “Wotan School” for the children there. He appreciated the hippie idea of “opting out”, but understand that other aspects of it were poisonous such as the Jewish permissiveness and drug culture.

Any other anons planning to get married and then opt out?

Attached: 10BDD3BB-FCC0-4A92-91D3-7D85DE4F9A34.jpeg (900x727, 193.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ARemE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where I am is pretty chill…. Til just the other day when a commie agitator from out of town tried to start shit with me and the company I work for. I had on my MAGA hat and was minding my own business when he came in started screaming about my hat. It was pretty cringe. He left came back bitched some more. I spared him , I maybe shouldn't have but I'm normally a pretty chil dude so I didn't just flip out. Next time….. But anyway for the most part where I live in an implicitly white paradise full of bucolic splendor lol. 🇺🇸👌🏻🇺🇸

Attached: image.jpeg (3264x2448 1.81 MB, 1.97M)

Attached: image.jpeg (2448x2448 2.28 MB, 1.52M)

It's pretty nice here with exception of out of town fags -lol . But seriously I don't think people should move any where and cede land to the shitskins . Make where you are where it is at.

Attached: image.jpeg (2448x2448, 2.18M)

Support. Already doing this, though I am in Europe. Volkish and Tribal is where it is at, fam.

inb4 "R U Varg?"

Wothy. Have a bump OP.

like advertising where you live and how white it is so your bucolic paradise gets extra congo niggers

Pretty sure it was the hippies that were the frontline lemmings for the jews.
There is no opting out their is only the 4th Reich all hippie faggots with jewish money in their pockets get sent to Africa for diversity training

This essay says this and explains what the difference must be
archive.fo/ARemE

Thanks Fren.

Rather hot in Tel Aviv today?

Yeah okay but property tax kinda forces you to participate in the evil system. That or squatting. In any case it seems you will probably end up in prison or in a First Blood situation eventually if you don't participate and pay up. To pay up you need money. Maybe you could make enough money by selling something to your neighbors, but then where do they get the money? Imagine a whole town where everyone only bartered. The government would shut it down.

I was just thinking about the term hippie fascism.
Sounds a bit like an Oxymoron but I think it'll work.

In all honesty, I know so many people just like that. Hippi Fascists. I myself am one.

I believe in environmentalism, I do yoga, I use cannabis, and magic mushrooms with great temperance, and am extremely centered. But, I also Lift heavy, fight, train, shoot, and am ready for mortal combat at a moments notice with the enemies of my people.

Such is the way of the Solar man.

I believe you are what is referred to as a carhart hippie.
Just grow herb and sling packs to support yourself and your family. Its almost like they legalized just to hinder people like yourself. I know a startling number of people (mostly ex military) who are of the same mind/convictions. There are some that believe (((they))) legalized b/c the threat from these groups gaining any further power/members outweighed the financial gain from the (((industries))) that benefited from its prohibition. That in itself gives me peace/hope.

Good luck bruv, keep the faith.

Here's the REAL REDPILL on the hippy movement.
There sometimes arises bursts in racial and ethnic consciousness in the white race(and all other races but that isn't relevant). The romanticism movement was a result of that, as were many others. One of the most prominent was the Volkisch movement, the Wandevogel, etc. This arise in Germanic conciousness was most notable in Germany with those groups but also in England with it's folk revival. This was a back to the land ethnic movement encouraging closer to nature living, blood and soil, etc. This became the basis for the rise of the Third Reich(however Hitler did stop many of these groups like the artaman league and made it go into a different direction).

The Hippy movement of the 60s was another rise in racial conciousness. Howerver, this time (((they))) were aware of this and tried to corrupt it. They used drugs, degeneracy, to manipulate this movement into going the direction they wanted it to go. I'm not against some use of psychedelic drugs;it was most likely known to our pagan ancestors but the drug embrace of the hippy movement was degenerate. You know the peace sign? It's an upside down Algiz encompassed by a circle.

Even though the powers that be tried to manipulate the hippy movement, they failed in many ways. Whites still ended up living in close to nature communities. As someone who has family that could be called "hippies" they live close to the land, all have plenty of white children, they wouldn't say it but they are right wing underneath(i'm not american though)

The hippy movement (along with many other subcultures) is just a re emergence of the European Tribal spirit

Attached: 661a0846242c8cd0a1c36b94ac35f5ac.jpg (462x650, 111.55K)

I got a few friends I'm gonna be moving in with and doing the drop-out thing, we have a couple acres to ourselves, a trailer and a cabin up in a section of the world the system has left to die.

I'm so tired of playing pretend and having to constantly toe this line in order to keep some sort of gay wageslave job or having to accumulate some sort of minimum amount of funds to drop out and finally leave fucking clown world behind. I'm just going for it, win or lose I don't want to waste another year spinning in a hamster wheel, I got brothers as sick of it as I am to work with and if we can manage to wrangle something together between scamming unemployment, getting some food on the go and doing for cash shit, it'll be worth any hardship. I just wanna be free man.

Hope ya'll get your shot too, to fuck off from this and finally live it.

Attached: a2dfe3a0580a9b4589e4c49847b47cebb73f25f70b632e940b27263647049f38.png (916x474, 194.3K)

I'll take my chances with the shitskins which unironically probably have better hygiene than some hipster faggots that watched a few YT vids and think they're based and redpilled. At least the shitskins don't defend feminism and sodomites who aren't afraid to beat their women when needed!

Pot was legalized because they were losing too much tax revenue. Even then the Canadian market is at 50% capacity.

I used to know one, hell, I told him about this place when he went all 1488 on me. Then he went mental and said I was ratting on him. He always was showing me guns like he was afraid I was would steal his wife. Turns out, he was also slinging powder (or so I was told) and homey don't play that.

Miss the guy but I can't trust cokeheads or dealers. Sorry.

Forgot:

BTW you're not wrong, but the real money moved into meth, coke and pills about 5-10 years ago. Also those legalize pot idiots in Vancouver were always a sting and identification operation by the HA and Chinese gangs. The Tongs and PRC are an actual national security threat and they were beginning to be too obvious with the BC Liberals and some municipal political parties. Some front line people nearly got hurt because the higher ups were using them in a careless way to launder money.

Attached: watermelon.jpg (293x300, 14.18K)

boys after just graduating from humboldt state i will tell you how easy it is to mix with lefties with nothing other than a sick tie-dye shirt and a fervent love for the palestinian people. hate for israel is possibly the only thing lefties and i have in common, it is even fun to sit and spout the largest open air prison in the world platitudes to left jews who have to sit there and squeamishly agree with you while they try and laughably hide their kabbala level

anyways from the emerald triangle to you, palestine 2020

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1487x780, 1.32M)

Commiefornia will fall into the Pacific Ocean and the world will rejoice.

HEEEEEEEEY THE BIG MANS BACK W W W DAHT THA KID FROM BROOKLYN DAHT COM J’ye eveh see them signs on the highway billboards years ago I’d walk a MILE fer a camel or they used da have cigarette commercials the guy used tuh say I’d walk a miyle fer a cahMEL well let me tell all you young people out deh the big man would walk twenny miles fer a QUAALUDE lemme tell yuhHA HA HA THA WAS THE DRUG BACK THEH IN THE LATE SEVENDIES N EIGHDIES QUAALUDES THA GOOD OL ROOOAAHRA SEVEN FOUR TEEN THEN THEY CHANGED IT TUH LEMON ITELLYUHAHA I WISH I HAD A COUPLE UH THEM FUCKIN LEMONS NOW THAT WAS THE BEST FUCKING DRUG EVEH MADE IT WAS SO FUCKIN GOOD THE GOVUMENT TOOK EM OFF THE FUCKIN MAHRKET GUH DE WEH DEY WERE PUTTIN TH’FUCKIN DRUG DEALEHS OUTTA FUCKIN BIZNIZHAHA NON NARCOTIC NON ADDICTIVE BRING BACK THA FUCKING QUAALUDES YOU COULD TAKE ALL THUH FUCKIN COCAINE MARIJUANA AN ALL THEM FUCKIN DESIGNUH DRUGS THEY MAKE TODAY AND STICK EM UP YUH FUGGIN AYSS THERES NOTHIN LIKE A FUCKIN QUAALUDEHAHAHA I TAYYUHTHEYWUHTHUH FUCKIN BEST HAVIN SEX ON A QUAALUDE YUH THOUGHT YUH DIED AN WENT TUH HEAVUN LEMMETELLYUH AND WENT YUH HAD AN OHGASM YUH THOUGHT YOU WERE ON THUH FUCKIN MOOOOONHA HA HA BRING BACK THEM FUCKING QUAALUDES ANYWAY THIIIINK ABOOUDIT THIS IS THUH BIG MAN THUH VOICE THUH VOOOOOICE UH THUH PEOPLEHA HA HA ROARHA SEVEN FOUR TEENHA HA HA HA AN THUH BIGS MANS OLWAYS OHHHA HA HAPPY TUH SEE Y

based and capped

Attached: based.png (868x253, 46.31K)

I remember hearing that gangs use to come after you for selling weed up here before the 2000’s. It got too easy to grow indoors. No money in it anymore. Any stoner eventually will grow themselves to save money. even in high school the only people that sold weed only made enough to smoke for free. Mdma though…

living independently and removing your family from TV etc. is good, but going low-tech is not. We must embrace technology, master it and use it to our advantage. If your child isn't writing computer programs and soldering electronic components onto microcontrollers by age 10, you have failed as a parent.

SAGE
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

SAGE
STOP BUMPING SHIT THREADS NEWFAGS

Bump. FTW

Scared, Moishe?

They still do. The kikes on bikes (Hell's Angels) want 10% if you set up slinging in a small town.

Take a wild guess who started Tweed and Organigram (OG…lol)

bro not only is what you are talking about going to happen on geologic time, but the sierra nevada batholith is a felsic and buoyant microplate nigger