RED ALERT: NEVER DRUMPF KIKES ARE ON FULL BLAST

Ignore all the PsyOp faggots trying to discourage you from voting for Trump (and vote Democrat instead) or trying to convince you to stay at home. They'll also use tactics like telling you to support an "anti-Saudi non-interventionalist" cunt like Tulsi Gabbard (who is an anti-American Democrat)

Only YOU can stop shills and kikes today

Attached: 1561087922230.jpg (5568x3576, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We want shitskins here dead. Attack Paris. Attack Los Angeles.

go back to cuckchan migapede

Attached: trump white genocide 7.png (524x695, 269.48K)

See what I mean? Only a minute and a half and the kikes show up. Either this is some sophisicated AI or some JIDF unit. Sad

Attached: 1504406584184.webm (1280x720, 427.73K)

This day has been an emotional roller coaster for Bolton.

Attached: cancelled.jpeg (683x682 48.94 KB, 51.21K)

Test

I would prefer dead kikes.

(((t)))

kek

Iranians are aryans and were considered as such by Hitler

Why does the zog army go thousands of miles to kill shitskins when there's plenty at home?

Jews want us in Iran. Trump campaigned on being against war, pulling the troops out of Syria, and then started baiting Iran while pushing in troops. Some evangelists (Christians United for Israel) think we need to die in a war for Israel. Jewish Conservatives want a war with Iran. We spend billions and billions funding Israel, their army, and humanitarian aid. I don't know how you've lost your way, OP, but foreign war can only benefit Jews.

You're not quite getting it are you, kike
WE DON'T LIKE ==YOU==
Israel is the ONLY country that needs to get BTFO'd.
Iran did NOTHING WRONG!
Muzzies went for the gibz, it's what niggers do.
We don't hate dogs because they hump legs, we know that's what dogs do!
JEWS JEW! IT'S WHAT YOU DO!

Repent, rinse, repeat. Otherwise you'll be spending eternity with a bunch of us who fucking hate your guts!

go after the jews that are orchestrating the turd invasion first. voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/

Kiiiiikkkkeeeeeeeeeeee

Trump wore out his welcome back in 2017

Attached: 708c9dbf5af37b9439ebe1de29d595f4aee0f557cbb235d274396ce8dcf194ed.png (1155x962, 499.71K)

Being this retarded pls tell me you are not A real person…This gots to be jewish trash sense most people know that trump is controlled op just vote yang faggot to destroy this country already.I legit would rather live a life in a nuclear wasteland then this shit state of a planet.He made White Nationalism, the most basic bitch form of nationalism for white people, illegal and an act of domestic terrorism, he threw open the gates to greater taco immigration than ever before, he agreed to give Israel ten billion more dollars of taxpayer money, he totally failed to pull out of the Middle East in any capacity at all in spite of running on a platform of no more wars, he is openly threatening war against any country that doesn't legally recognize sodomite marriage after promising to defend "traditional American values," and he stabbed his actual base (working and middle class whites) in the back in favor of converting to Neoconservatism the instant he took office, courtesy of his Jew son-in-law.

But you said "African Americans have jobs now," so I'm obviously talking to a Boomer or a kike. Nobody gives a shit how great the Zionist In Chief is for niggers. He should run for president of some African shithole country if he wants to make niggers happy, he was elected by white people after promising to look after their interests, and he has totally failed. Actually no, he hasn't, because failure implies there was an attempt and it didn't work out. There wasn't even an attempt. He changed his tune immediately after being elected and hasn't looked back.

Boomers are such a fucking joke. All you ever do is bang a pot with a spoon endlessly about "muh values," but you don't have any standards or values. Only someone with no standards would still like Trump after he's spent two years jerking off all over Israel and achieved none of his stated objectives except the ones that literally don't matter or anyone else would have done because they're up to other people and not Trump. The wall was downgraded from full, to partial, to a partial barrier, to select deployments of steel slat fencing, and braindead niggers like you call it a win. You're not even going to get the partial fence, because local activist judges can hold up the process indefinately with injunctions and zero security will be provided to any builders, meaning the taco goblins will be free to harass the shit out of workers or vandalize and sabotage the build sites. All they have to do is run out the clock until Trump is no longer in power and then the wall gets canceled or overturned. And even if he could somehow get it built in three years, assuming he's even going to get re-elected when he took a fat ogre shit on his base and made them owning their own country illegal, the next person in will literally just order it torn down, and the media will throw a circus over it and push it 24-7 on everyone as being the new Berlin Wall, and TIME will have a cover of the next President holding a sledgehammer and standing on top of part of the wall, and pieces of it will be sold at auction for millions and all the proceeds will go to some Jew run shitskin charity.

You don't even understand how hard you've been fucked. All you care about is defense forcing daddy Trump on the internet, and have a meltdown and scream tranny at anyone who laughs at what a pathetic, delusional shithead you are. Trump is desperate to be loved by trannies, he'd throw a pudgy MIGA nigger like you into a meat grinder in a heartbeat if he thought it would win him their support.

Summer has officially started

Where's the wall? Why did he approve budgets that didn't contain walll funding? Why did he cave on immigration? Why is he not performing his duty to protect the border, with military force if necessary? Why does he seem more concerned with protecting Israel than the USA? Why is his cabinet full of neocons? Why are you using an obvious "kill the shitskins" dialectic that even a boomer could see through?

You niggers are posting in a Federal Special Agent Rod thread.

It's due to nu/pol/ having this infant "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" mentality.

You're an idiot and a obvious glownigger or kike pushing the false narrative white nationalists are irrational genocidal manicas that want to murder all non-whites for no reason. Whites don't want shitskins dead we just don't want them in our countries. As for Iran, I don't give a fuck about them, but if they nuke Israel I'd be all for it, however the simple fact Israel has been pushing for this war for so long, I'm inclined to deny or support ANYTHING they want. Therefore I support Iran. Also persian women are pretty fucking hot and make good white concubines. jewish women are fucking disgusting.

:)Good now dis a meme thread!

Attached: 1560178225938.jpg (600x461 91.1 KB, 131.09K)

torfag nailed it for me

Kill yourself agent rod.

No one here cares about the Jewconomy ergo no one here cares about your Jew president. Fuck off already.

I want eco Naturism
One hundred million left total

This is truly the only solution. But I tend to think that it needs to be less than 100 million.

Our resident glowniggers are on patrol for this Iran war. Why? Who gives a fuck anymore? If Trump wants to send a bunch of mutts to die so his kike masters approve his second term. Go kill yourselves fednigger traitors, nobody at the office respects you and your boyfriend is cucking you.

No arguments here
We could have as few as ten million whites left as the only population and we will still be prosperous and scientific and resourceful and productive

I want to see every jew murdered by Persian Aryans.

Hey that's something we can agree on. Voting will will not fix the problems the US has, it does not matter who the ballot is cast for.

Not sure if unintentional kike mistake or not, but you've actually given away the keys to the kingdom with that little sentence.

Attached: jews pretend to be white1.png (1241x956, 1.77M)

When 'aryan' means nothing anymore.

Checked dub dubs

How's the weather in Ankara?

Many DACAryans are not buying into your tactics

MAKE AMERICA GHETTO AGAIN

Glowing, the OP.
SAGE

Elections are something we won't have to worry about any more soon.

Thanks to Trump!

t. delusional Qtard boomer

Trump lied and betrayed everyone that voted for him. Get over it.

Fuck off imkikey

He didn't betray his chosenites.

Well Americans are the only votes that count, and kikes aren't American. Nor human. They are parasites.

the only votes that DON'T count
FTFY user.

Also,

VOTE WITH A BULLET (NOT A BALLOT)

imkikey is not even trying anymore. Even shills are better than this.

Attached: open borders for israel 1.jpg (292x300, 20.77K)

All the shills and neocons in D.C. are seething right now. They were this close to igniting war with Iran and yet Trump pulls it away from them at the last second.

This is the face of every jew today. Trump is not the good goyim he pretends to be, kek.

Attached: JudenShekelstein.jpg (217x253, 6K)

Anti-saudi = good
non-interventionist = good
attacking Iran = bad

Attached: iraqn.jpg (480x783 4.42 KB, 19.17K)

Trump is a powerless pawn. If someone is pulling away it is the US Military and it has nothing to do with Trump.

see

>Implying Trump is in any way different than whatever Boomer Kochsucker the DNC will cough up for the 2020 (((election)))

You bore me.

Can we want shitskins dead without WWIII?
Who's the NPC?

Attached: what's on bolton's pad.png (748x498 369.93 KB, 31.88K)

Did you forget?

Every time a man pays tax he becomes ever more complicit in the activities of the American corporation. It's bad form to allow a government to kill people for material gain even though they be inbred semites. The proposed "war" is unjust, unrighteous and strips the nation of it's morality, whatever is left that is. What's perhaps worse is that the methods and technology will be brought to bear against the citizens of that nation. Based on your mentality it will be deservedly so.

Attached: Warm-up-the-iron-strike-it-cool-it-down-and-_51af920367456620ed912b8d4536dca2.jpg (1024x611, 189.49K)