So now that it has been confirmed that the feds post here, even though we knew this 3 years ago...

So now that it has been confirmed that the feds post here, even though we knew this 3 years ago, is there any chance that we can redpill them or is their brain to high on ZOG propaganda to be receptive

Attached: 1560230799976.png (800x500, 654.75K)

their brain to high on ZOG propaganda to be receptive

I dunno, what do you think?

Attached: NSA mossad.png (693x1407, 704.88K)

Attached: us-israeli.png (1948x1256, 1.71M)

Attached: sayanim.png (678x3648, 313.22K)

Attached: NSA ISRAELUSA.png (432x4060, 2.41M)

Attached: mossad.png (2975x2710, 2.21M)

Attached: MAX.png (2000x1467, 1.73M)

There's zero chance. This is the group responsible for Cointelpro (including the assassination of Fred Hampton), orchestrated the green scare and considered Occupy Wall Street to be a major threat and is openly pro-kike.
The government already has the right to detain you indefinitely under the NDAA 2012 and is already engaged in constant data -mining. Zogbots arent going to be swayed by le redpill.

they're in spooked mode atm, all posting has been paused indefinetly until further orders.

Poor fbi anons, probably gettin shit on by their work superiors right now.

Know that even if you are bullied by the real agents since you aren't even allowed to carry a gun, remember that Zig Forums is always there for you.
Most of the other cubicle lemmings with their hunched shoulders accepted their fate of being a listener, but I know that a few of you are different,
you never had the chance to show what you can do. Especially just because one of your coworkers fucked up,
YOU are to blame? Why should YOU take a paycut? YOU did your work always well.
If only people would listen, but nobody wants to listen to YOU.
YOU are too unimportant. It makes you wanna punch them just hurt them in any way, it would be so good to just show them who is in charge who is the boss here for a moment,
just a pair of scissors and BAM, EAT THAT FUCKFACE.
Take control.

Who do they think they are? They don't even know how hard it is to browe Zig Forums.

Attached: jeCxUjZ.gif (934x526, 5.6M)

It must be hard being complete traitors to their countrymen. Creating radicals where they don't exist so that the jew may continue jewing non-jews. That's gotta really tough for them. Imagine having to be so creative as to make up entire events and have the entire world, well all but Zig Forums but generally, the entire world believe their lies?!?!?
Unfathomable the amount of hard work they put in. They deserve a coke, and a HONK!

The only reason to play a part in the system is to get independent from, out of or away from it.

Individually, you got to take some hard decisions. No matter how much of a mess Snowden made by going public with his civil disobedience, our good hearted nature has always has been there, only it got branded to be insurgency by the corrupt people, and as such it's getting harder and harder for people to stay neutral in the game.. If the dark side wins the system breaks apart, as it is upheld by the upstanding citizens.

You wouldn't kill people from being honest or 'exposing' truth, right?

Killing one person who wants to kill 500 persons might be a good deed, and so on. But how can you be sure if people aren't lying all the time to hide their agendas?

This is why corruption and people's dark spots always want to show themselves, because they want to be enlightened, just as light wants to shine in the dark, on the dark. Playing the game. Even Jews still suffer to this day from all the lies and mental gymnastics their ungodly culture dictates them to apply in healthy communities.

Only love matters, gents. Only the heart truly sees.

Take a stand. God speed.

Attached: 5414a10ded580a3a0248078269940572aa62f68bce1437b53079aa036cde0cea.jpg (367x411, 24.58K)

Government FBI Special Agents do not post on this board. The screenshots were probably submitted as evidence by a user and then verified by trained personnel after the fact. Please. There are no 'glow n-words' monitoring our boards and threads. You're schizophrenic.

There is very poor 'evidence'. It's most likely subpoenaed and then the screenshots are from the defendant. There is nothing to worry about, we are free to talk about anything we wish on these boards.

You are all a bunch of KEKS lolz

You're not ready for what's coming.
5,000 years of documented deceit, lies, swindling, murdering, torturing, raping… 5,000 years. That's about 200 generations. They've killed 199 of our ancestors or at very least taken half their life by way of theft through various means. Remember, the "system" relies on honest people, not honest money lenders. Once people stop paying back their loans, the system breaks. time and again. Or did you think Iran was about some ancient religious shit?
What did trump do? How much money was lost in the Iran deal he revoked? Anyone that had that much money probably isn't paying their bills. You know what happens when nations can't pay their bills? Land transfers. You know what helps in land transfers? Disruption of the people living on said land.
You aren't ready for this, user. You better get scared and you better get ready. It's coming.

and just what the FUCK are YOU doing here????????

Obvious glow nigger

Hello rod, how is your day?

hey nigger you know why we say nigger so much?
because not saying, not allowing it, gives undue power to anyone that dares utter the words.
you stupid nigger.

Glow nigger detected

FEDs that come here get redpilled and can only hope to become accelerationists. I still want to hit that one that looks like Deb from Dexter. Hey if you're reading this hit me up, you already know where I live.

excuse me mr FBI faggot why dont you go suck that israeli cock some more you stupid slave. Who knows maybe after a few more gangbangs years youll go do your OWN research and realize your nothing but a trained cum-dumpster for your israhell overlords "lolz"

You guys are a joke, you know that?
You have no moral high ground as you defend criminality and actually conduct the criminal deeds yourselves when the target of interest won't go through with your orchestrated events. Boston bombing??? Guess what, glownigger. Watch a real bomb go off. You know what you don't see? A big pillow of white smoke floating up. HE explodes with little to no smoke, morons!
Sandy Hook? average age of a mother of 5yr old child was 36yrs old at time of birth. National average, 26. 20 moms, averaging 10yrs or near 30% above the national average of new mothers. Hmmmm…. Yep, that's 1 QUADRILLION to 1 likelihood of happening. I have a better chance of winning the lottery 7 times in a row than those women being mothers of a random act of terror. But nevermind that if I won the lotter 2x's in a row there would be a major investigation, nevermind that there was NO INVESTIGATION of Sandy Hoax…. No, it doesn't matter because the law is for the little people, not the real criminals!

Go fuck yourself you fucking pathetic limp dick cuckold. I hope you get a good seat under the boot of some jew over there in the promised land… according to their books, that they wrote.

Cowards. remember us, we were the ones you swore to protect. remember that.

Attached: provv.png (660x509, 73.12K)

Nah no need to be afraid. But I am getting ready for the landslide. I might not fully realize the scale of it, but as long I'm moving away from dependence on the system I can't ask for more.

Investigators have no power. When investigating Hillary Clinton back in the 2000's the Investigator's were free to do what they want, but when they suggested investigating Hillary Clinton for wiping and smashing up her mail servers they "began to be involved in an massive argument with their superiors". The result was the investigation being shut down and Clinton getting off free. Investigators have been perfectly brained by the Jews, and won't prosecute anyone part of the deep state, if they dare try the investigators will get tortured and burned.

Nice b8 m8. The noobs fell for it hook line and sinker.

How have you not been fired m8? I would be a 10/10 pro shitpostposter, you got my IP son, come pick me up and we'll have fun srarting at 20 dollars a hour…no butt stuuf tho

Attached: 828882601a3205a4ff4542daeadd06860de2d85538f9f592d4d147ffbc7dbd06.png (461x462, 145.07K)

They want their race dead and gone, racemixed away. Well they don't want it, they just don't care or are in denial. Maybe they think the base brown skins will start voting for anglo-saxon notions of common law, private property rights, and the right to keep and bear arms rather than turn into a latino hellhole like every other mongrelized country. Sage because it's a hopeless endeavor.

It's not really the Glowniggers… It's the (((NGO's))) they gather and store evidence on right wing activities.
You won't red pill many though, they're low IQ ideologues who mostly volunteer to try and entrap anons. Also, its almost guaranteed that they're actually kikes. Perhaps it even counts as military service in Zionistan, for those who are too cowardly to shoot Palestinian women and children.

You should read this post. It shows how well organised and resourced these vermin are. And also how completely terrified they are.

Some anons will say it's a shitpost but I think it's real. I wondered why the Fed's would bother pushing (((muh Russia))) bullshit when they're just trying to gather evidence. The answer is of course that they wouldn't. It would be counterproductive if you're trying to fit in. Zig Forums always names the Jew.

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-130509.jpg (1079x8116, 3.46M)

You have to admit it is funny AF seeing these NGO niggers thinking they're siding with the power structure. Hmmmmm… How many multi-millionaires have dark skin? How many NGO workers go home to their house in a gated, secluded community/ I'd wager a bet that the typical NGO worker hasn't been in a Rolls Royce much less owned one.
You see, growing up wealthy (not rich. rich is for niggers because it doesn't last) you learn to resent these little shits. Growing up wealthy you might see your parents once a week for the family meal where you're asked about school work or scorned for not ranking in the top of whatever you're doing. You're held to a higher standard but all you really want is to relax, take it easy and fuck, it'd be cool to get a hug. No, none of that, that's something you observe happening, but not for you. You are held to a higher standard, that is, until you actually get to that higher place, then the "NGO workers" of the world become your play things. You toy with them when the mood hits, but you don't think of them as anything other than play things. They're lazy and lacking direction, you really have nothing to relate to them about. You can do without them, and primitive apes such as Africans or Latins, they're funny but I can't imagine actually touching one of them. Yuk!
Would be nice if they would pick a fight they're bound to lose. If only we could make them resent the very people who carried them this far… But how could we do that? How could we stir such dissent among the NGO worker and the working class man. The war hero, the calloused hand man, the fighter, the brute, how could we possibly get the lower beings, those that don't like labor and don't only not contribute but just suckle on the teet of the working class man? How ever could we eliminate the vermin? If only we could convince them that they are the valued ones, now that would be something!

To continue that thought and, theoretically, to plan a campaign against violence in the low government, America would be with American demographics and American politicians, but this name in this country is blamifica.

And remember; This is a worthwhile scenario for educational purposes.

Before you even think about falling into violence, you have to define what you even want to achieve.

You can say: I am against American Jewish politics. I want to overthrow Jews and stop the White murder.

But that's a goal, amorphous.

Makes you consider how exactly the goal of the large numbers, is to bring about?

Better break at least, another manigeable purposes.

That's the purpose of scaring for me? Change the behavior of the system?

Is there any financial damage? Know in the community that the system to be restored with its own weight?

Or systemic? Killer keywords to weaken the enemy's control of the country?

I'll be back on the subject later.

And at home, I want to deal. With another cost-benefit analysis

The broader political influence of all means must be taken into consideration.

Sometimes terrorism is an active elite in the hands.

The father wants more oppressive laws, more control, nakao taxes (and farmers). But he did everything. For cost-effective analysis. At least dad does it a lot sometimes his behavior depends on emotions. That can cause mistakes.

Many leaders have called fear. and advice in your mind, they grow more often than not.

Problems increase the inefficiency in the public sector, often shows the cost of the economy.

Other means that security police station more than financial resonance means expensive. Higher taxes mean less freedom for the user.

And you should consider the price and benefits

As I said before, the law must determine whether it will have a positive impact on the community.

The consonation of a slogan that encourages the enemy to underchime oppressive policies that are popular in the public. Or will it provoke a public reaction against you?

By detonating the bomb in the censorship office the company will cause significant damage to the company, designed to cope with the loss of workers' lives.

A lot of people I am asking why he who is patriotic still against the regime.

It can be difficult to beat the President on direct Office reaction right-wing Revolutionary.

Then, why are attacked when the regime Office of the President Trump?

Why do not let him a chance?

In reality, cost-benefit analysis after to play here.

It was enacted by law with all the revolutionary high risk deaths and imprisonment.

He adds that no matter how small, President Trump can hurt a good policy that could have shaked.

But now they are the cutting edge conservatives who are pushing down their conservative relationships with the system they are abused for repression. This can be a great strategy to become a future elite.

100% autism

Now that it's been confirmed you're a nigger jew, kill yourself.

This isn't 4cuck, nigger, you can upload more than one pic per post.

gold-tier bait

yeah, the "dangerous" and rightwing violent chans like the one about trains and the other about smoking weed. Fake, but it is a great bait post 6/9

I think Feds and shills have gotten better over time, but even the zog enslavement training can't prepare them for redpills breaking through. Continue to post the truth, and follow the path of light. Even working for the Neo-Babylonian system is shameful in this era. The communist infection runs deep.

To aforementioned feds and shills: You need to understand that this system you reinforce, through your oaths and blood, is designed to destroy you, and this civilization. You can continue to participate on the Babylonian path, or you can repent. There is still time and still hope.

Ave Christus Rex!

Attached: christusrex.jpg (548x960, 90.27K)

Coming from the people that talk about 911 laser beams and JFK's EO 11110, that's rich…

Sorry bud, you cannot redpill them with entry level "redpills"

#MAGAwithDACA

There should be a waifu version of that meme! >w

Some are potentials for redpilling… but the rest are literal bronyfags.

Attached: fnw9y83ht9t4uh0g0tw.png (532x528, 407.67K)

Is this supposed to be a serious post? Jesus Christ did your funding being cut off make your supervisor bring on the CCAR Ree-Rees? Are you one of the 'special' workers, user?

Attached: nfwnwipfwjpwfpjqwf.png (355x237, 43.92K)

I wonder if there are any rogue glowniggers that can do some damage?

Terrible. On that show, Deb was a coalburner and spic fucker. But she also rode on some White peen too. While there was some kikery, the show was still rather quite watchable.

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL BAIT

Attached: (((ASMR))).webm (224x400, 3.4M)

Wait till they see the eggs are ready for delivery at the bowl. AA :^)