Seeking individuals to join me in spirit

So, You want to form your own separatist paramilitary group.

Unlike other posters larping and honey'pottin on this here board, you're the real deal. You've had (some) inside access to ZOG and various levels of government. You understand how the system works from the inside, and You have a plan to defeat it- without getting anyone who joins you put in jail or worse. Nah.

The problem is that most of y'all are just larping ZOGposters and informants and Moshe posters each trying to out-troll the next and getting big eyed over anything serious on this board before your next toke and your next email to cyber command. There aint nobody from atomwaffen posting here.

Few of you understand power dynamics. Few of you understand or can achieve good strategic planning.Hardly any of you who legitimately want to start an insurrection really do- you're either larping to sniff out those who do, or an idiot who doesn't realize that the first rule of an uprising is to wait until shit hits the fan.

Shit doesnt hit the fan for quite some time from now. There needs to be bombs hitting the ground from a foreign power that we can't overwhelm or a complete and total collapse of our financial system for that to happen. Ain't either going to happen as long as the US military and ZOG banking systems control most of the world.

Literally nearly every paramilitary group that is currently or has previously risen is fully staffed with unqualified idiots.

But we can talk about it, right? We can talk about what it takes, right?

What do you think it takes? Lots of guns? bio weapons? a secret cult of followers living underground?

I personally think all you need to really carry out an insurrection is a dedicated team of people with half a brain in their heads and a few tons of high explosives. You use the people to achieve an underground logistics and supply network, and then you conduct training missions and evasion missions until you're sure you can outwit ZOG, and then you wait.You wait for shit to hit the fan. Then you blow the goddamned bridges, all of them, seal off an area, if you can, a large area with plenty of homes and land, and then you expand. You blow every goddamned bridge but one and you bulldoze and backfill and dig out all the barriers you can,
and you make it impossible for ZOG forces to push inland rapidly unless they use actual troops from the air, and if they use air, well, maybe shit hasnt hit the fan as hard as you thought it had. You enlist, blackmail, bribe or intimidate every authority within your range to silence them, and you just keep pushing outwards.
You build enormous walls all over the fucking place and shut down all air traffic and erase all air runways and straight stretches of road, and you just keep goin.

Sure, maybe little timmy wont get his amazon goods on time, but the surest way to kick out the entity that is the SYSTEM is to paralyze his economic capability. You'll wind up living like the amish for a while, but eventually, some goods will get tooled locally, the currency will stabilize, and people will learn to barter instead of going off to some supermarket for their chinese-made garbage plastic toys.

What do you think? If there ever was a real civil war, and you had to choose which side of a river to live on, would you live on the one with access to the internet, Zig Forums, etc, or would you live on the side of the river that was free?

ZOG people- if you're here please post what you really personally feel. There may come a time when you drop all notion of civic duty and all notion of paid employment and actually start thinking about this sort of thing. What would you do? How would you unify the people? Where would you draw lines of alliance, what would you choose to be your unifying belief to keep people together?

If an foreign power nuked DC and major economic/industrial hubs only, crippled our electrical grid and comms grid with a few EMP blasts in designated spots + graphite dust,
and somehow the secret bases and planes intended to house our leaders got wiped out, how fucked do you feel you would be?
What would you do? how long would your resources last?

the ZOG dependence on imported goods, like Rome, only lasts as long as ZOG has power over them. The moment that's gone, Rome is toast.
Do you think mexican exporters will continue to send shipments to ports that can't honor a debt?

Attached: 330px-John_Locke's_Kit-cat_portrait_by_Godfrey_Kneller,_National_Portrait_Gallery,_London.jpg (330x496, 22.05K)

Personally, I consider west virginia, while poor in resources, to be an IDEAL site for a paramilitary group to form a separatist colony. Large parts of the state are only connected to the rest of the world by river bridges. Some 114 bridges across some 4 rivers seperate a landmass of 2000 square miles of forest and farmland from neighboring states, and the incredible amount of forest cover also makes the logistics aspect of hunting people a nightmare. You could put 200 rambos in the state of west virginia and not find a single one.

Attached: wvtax1863a.png (886x815, 365.1K)

try not to include the (you)'s in your screenshot next time

Good one, but I'm specifically not allowed to be part of things due to things i've said and done, not laws precisely, just internal politics that I can't go into here- but you can trust me user, I am not a ZOGposter.

Continuing on my personal theory:
From West Wirginia parties could sortie out south and secure large parts of Appalachian ground with much effort, pushing down into parts of Tennessee and Alabama and forming a highlands territory.

Attached: 2.png (840x558, 601.3K)

Do not post on this thread… F.B.I. shill fest fappening…

I understand the impetus behind ideas like the Northwest Movement but really all of that is based on romance for the "last frontier" and the "ruggedness". In reality the northwest can be a nasty place to live without power in winter and requires the continual economic influx of goods due to trade in order to be a habitable region for most people.

It's possible that individuals could build compounds and sustainable shelter there, but tbh it's just really a more difficult challenge with nothing to gain but distance from Washington- which won't help at all if ZOG isn't seriously impaired as in my scenario.

Continuing, the "Eastern" Movement could then hypothetically push to secure the major rivers and just absolutely purge the shit out of the south(you just shoot at anything black).

Nothing against black people personally, some of them are the finest people I know, but if necessary, and I mean if absolutely necessary, it's easier to wage a war with an enemy of a different color than you. Especially when that enemy has a dependency on welfare and imports to sustain their way of life and has completely lost all access to electricity and imports. Or we could just put them back into slavery- without schools and welfare the average negro will degrade into subhuman status in about 20 years.

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Proof i'm just an autist and not a zogposter

Anyone else here got their own ideal strategic RISK style map?
How would you go about segregating and capturing the former USA?
I certainly personally wouldn't support any insurrectionary movement that doesn't come before the fall of civilization as we know it, but after that, anything is fair game!

Nigger do you even combat engineering?

Reminder that lebbit spacing is correlated with low attention span. Not gonna glow on my board you spastic faggot.

Attached: image (2).jpg (1067x600, 49K)

Strongly, strongly disagree.
I hate to sound like a SIEGEposter but you clearly haven't listened to or read any of the discourse around the NW plan.
The theory is not based around any misconceived notion of "ruggedness"
It is based upon the principles demonstrated to work in anti-colonial wars. The PNW is selected as a region for White Nationalists to make a last stand because
1. It is far enough from the centers of power to make it remote to Washington DC.
2. It is a vast territory in which thousands of White Nationalists could operate without too great a fear of being surrounded and destroyed. Indeed, the plan is eventually to set up liberated zones where WNs operate in the open without fear of ZOG.
3. The area, once liberated, offers plenty of natural resources and deep water ports so that such a nation could survive alone if necessary.

Anyway, it's clear that you haven't thought this through for two reasons;
1. Your idea is crazy. I could explain in greater detail if needed but this idea of yours of hiding out in WV and then playing HOI4 IRL is nuts.
2. You actually want to reinstitute slavery. This tells me that you're newer than a spring leaf and greener to boot.

This isn't Risk, this is IRL.
I will offer you two pieces of sound and sincere advice.
The first is to Lurk Moar. Don't talk about things you only think about in general. Instead of drawing lines on a map, start actually studying the map and figuring out how modern warfare (even conventional warfare as you seem interested in) works.
Secondly, if you want to educate yourself in how real war works, study REAL examples of asymmetric warfare. Study the IRA. Study the ETA. Study the FLNC. Add in a dash of Hezbullah, ZAPU, and Viet Cong while you're at it but always bear in mind what kind of environment they operated in and how it differs from ours.
Study successes. Study failures. And for the love of god, think about that map of yours for a minute.

Attached: PIRA Thread.png (1832x4692, 3M)

Every city will just become Detroit and America will be like South America before shtf takes place.

The only slavery I'm in favor of is white slavery. I've studied all the forms of slavery throughout all the continents over the last couple thousand years. I would advise you to look at the old letters written in America, hundreds of years old, about how slavery tended to multiply the black race and how the white masters tended to have no children and become lazy gluttons.

We need to enslave our inferior whites (libtards etc.) and just start practicing selective breeding on them and we can increase our numbers this way. Blacks don't deserve to be housed, fed, and ruled over by a white master. Blacks deserve only death or deportation.

Attached: Negrus Iluminatus.gif (640x480, 721.33K)

Quality post OP, but what are the common values that people will get behind? I can't even agree with my own brother on what the problems are. He just finished his MS in social work and is bluepilled. Like everyone else, he just wants to live comfortably. The reality is that most Americans still think this is the Land of the Free. It's a joke obviously but they will choose the side with internet. I ask about the common values because maybe I'm ignorant about the disagreements that would arise even just in the very small group of people who would actually choose the right side. I was assuming we already have the same values.

^ This is a bot that I've seen in other threads as well. Perhaps they are marking threads of interest. Take note of which threads contain this response.

lol

Separation from Blacks is the only way forward.

How can I turn a DACA permit into permanent residence? Asking for a friend

Well hello Mr. FBI.

sage

Vancouver and Seattle are full of asians and drug addicts as well as the bikers that sell them the drugs. HAC's books are a good educational point but personally I know the PNW is too granola and chinked to be successful. Now, Maine…

So is Labrador. But that's not the problem: you're a fool if you think the UK Royal Navy would let a new country have access to ports.

This is completely part of the problem. Or rather both the observer(you) and the observed(your brother) and the invisible(the forces that lead to each of you).
I feel like you are low quality bait looking for an opportunity to discuss your values.
I don't care about your values. They are inherently wrong, because you are only one person, and therefore cannot have a good consensus. Only a group can have great values.

Even among individuals who talk about establishing values there is a clusterfuck of underlying currents, many different organizations and government individuals spreading their own mentally warped visions and propaganda and counter-propaganda, to the point where it is impossible to distinguish authentic reality.

But perhaps you've inadvertently stated the values we should found such an organization on and such a state on- living comfortably in peace. For it is clear we are not living comfortably in peace. The liberal left and the conservative right rinse and repeat repeatedly raping our minds, our legislatures, our freedoms, our laws, and each stroke from the left reinforces the strokes from the right, until there is no more freedom to be had at all.

The problem with "living comfortably in peace" is that people are stupid, hostile, territorial, egotistical, arrogant, but most of all, they are indeed stupid. People don't just want to be free. They get what they want and then many of them get the idea others should not be free. Bullying and political correctness are siblings in the overall philosophical structure of human psychobiology, and untangling the wicked webs we weave requires dismantling our own evolution to the point of absurdity in order to find some notion of simplicity in our behavior.

Mild-mannered people are quickly overtaken by aggressive ones, and only societies, from spiders to people, where both aggressive people and mild-mannered ones coexist have longterm stability. There is no good answer- society is not static and blood must be continually shed in one way or another to account for our shortcomings.

The historical answer to all of this, long before we had kings or notions of leadership, was theology. By requiring everyone to concede their own imperfections and make sacrifices, psychologically, everyone was mandated to spend at least some time in selfreflection and selfimprovement. For nearly every person that is a good thing.

Ideologically, my insurrectionist movement and state would be founded as a theocratic democracy but not one based on any existing religions. Both the constitution and the theology would be fabricated from empirical evidence by an elected council of men of a certain age or older, each of which must pass tests of morality, intelligence, common sense, logic, and social skills, with the intent of being simple to understand, obedient to the laws of nature, incorporating the lessons of historical failures, based in the best business practices and ethical systems we have found worldwide, to be resilient to failure and resistant to the schemes we know others use and not based on the aspirations of any other group or individual.

For example, the notion of ayranism. Complete and utter garbage to anyone who really looks at the whole of it. There's no such thing as white. Some of us just happen to get better and prettier, better, more civilized genetics than others. Should our genes outreproduce others? absolutely. Can we effectively and logically describe those genes with a label? no, it's impossible. There's too much noise and there's never been any real sense of order not imposed by groups with evil intents. Should we discriminate against semite genes, african gens? absolutely. Should we make it part of our laws? No, and this is common sense.

Laws and moral values as part of our core ethical platform which punish usury, laziness, adultery, corruption and more have never truly been at the heart of america. This fact is something most americans don't realize- america's never been america. It's been a judeostate since the day the first synagogue was built, in the early 1600s. The early legal code, the constitution, all of this required extensive amending and was garbage from day one. If you think anything else you need to take off your patriot vision and look with a skeptical air at the intents and lifestyles of our founding fathers. Most people cannot swallow this, at all.

Most people would be shocked to realize Andrew Jackson was fighting uphill against a rigged system designed to be vulnerable to currency schemes. Most people would be shocked to really accept America has no laws against government corruption besides laws that prevent bribes. Influence Peddling is legal here.

However, once the state falls of it's own hubris, a lot of people might wake up and realize these truths. I don't hope they might right now, but they might eventually, and when they do, they might realize that the best intentions and the best ideas have come from them- from us- immigrants, who came decades or centuries after the country was founded, who live in an simulacrum of the original america and idealize from their own moral and common sense core the values america is supposed to have.

I suppose you could say we should build america as we think it was intended, with the best intents, a "true america"- a confederation of equal states, with shared defense and law, but with the maximum protection built into our legal system so that never again could our freedoms be taken away. A triumvirate at the top, with equal focus and care given to domestic, international, and defensive matters, with an administrative structure designed with USMC-like efficiency and Tesla-like accessibility top down in the bureaucracy and an authoritative structure designed like Gadaffi's "People's Councils" - he didn't describe it well- but it's basically capable of being described as you elect your local rep and they in turn come together and elect other reps from among their number for a time and place, to come together at a higher level. Like Rome in a sense. No more paying idiots for the rest of their comfortable days to go away to some city and make decisions on your behalf, from now on, those people come back home.

I say that last part only to truly intelligent people. Most people, again, you probably included, are fucking idiots. They'll interpert these words in some ancap fantasy and start jerking off. CONSUMER protection should be part of the goddamned constitution and so should ecological law. Libertarianism is no less evil than communism.

1770's America was built with a little from France and England. The future America could be built with inspiration from Imperial Rome, China, Switzerland, Finland, Iceland, and Paraguay. If I were to be the Thomas Jefferson of the next country, I would chose those countries.

Identifying people who have the understanding and share the understanding I have established in my previous three posts is probably damn near impossible. I have never yet found any individuals who have such an understanding.

My conclusion is that you're fucking doomed. We're all stupid and doomed.
The people I would wind up wanting to bring together are those who realize and relate on a nontrivial level to that concept, that we are stupid doomed damned dirty apes.

And most of those people wind up as civil servants, because they have the humility and also selfrespect to want to do better and to do better by others.

But you fucking mongoloid have no aptitude to lead. You are simply pimples that grow on skin.
Everything you say is fucking retarded and lacks any substance that is why you choose the words inthe first place. So you can be passive aggressive. Like a meme.
If you want humility and pureness go to a church.

Ah and here comes the bitter, wounded narcassist. How sad it is that your genes continue to spread!