FBIniggers FOUND TO BE BEHIND MUH RUSSIA AND PRO-ZOG SHILLING

FBI agent accidentally reveals own Zig Forums posts; attempts to redirect white supremacist rage against Russia

>The unsealing of an application for a search warrant by the federal government on Zig Forums’s servers has unintentionally revealed that a federal agent has been trolling the site and attempting to redirect the users’ conspiracy theories against the Russian government instead of the CIA or Mossad.

>The legal case stems from the April 27th shooting at a California synagogue by white supremacist and Zig Forums user John Earnest. The day of the shooting, Earnest is believed to have posted to Zig Forums a link to an anti-Semitic Pastebin manifesto and a not-so-cryptic suggestion that he was about to commit a murderous act of violence to back up his beliefs. In the accompanying affidavit to the search warrant application, FBI Special Agent Michael J. Rod requests the “IP address and metadata information about Earnest’s original posting and the postings of all of the individuals who responded to the subject posting and/or commented about it. Additionally, agents seek information about any other posting coming from the IP address used by Earnest to post the subject posting.”

>In Appendix 1, Rod attaches a serious of screen caps from an Zig Forums thread that took place the day of the synagogue attack (it is not ultimately clear that Earnest took part in this thread). What is notable is that next to the “Anonymous” user label on some of the posts is a “(You)” marking:archive.fo/klUl1/787d6bb97671c806dce9838a8f8c2a7c9c66cc74.png

>As it turns out, this text is to let the user know that they are looking at their own posts! This means that Special Agent Rod inadvertently exposed himself as Zig Forums user ID “8f4812” by including these screenshots as his supporting exhibit. As it turns out, a more complete version of this thread was saved on archive.is before it was deleted. By using Ctrl+F on the page and inputting “8f4812”, you can look at all the posts made by the FBI in this thread.
The longest reply can be found here:

Guys. Read my posts. I believe that thw ahooter did post on here but there is also more. Ive been here all day. There are at least two others that are posting in a bot, shilllike fashion to promote this. This theead never would have made the first page, where I found it this morning.
think there is outside involvement. Likely Russian.
In the posts not attributed the man himself, these two not only hyped this thread in an awkward way, they continued an odd pattern of posts to keep this thread alive. Look at the parallel language and style. pol does not talk like that.
Look at the memes chosen in these posts. Not even a fucking clown.
While I believe John may have been motivated by hia own beliefs and reasons, I believe that there are other forces at work here that may have provoked him.
The original link leads to a Tarrants Lads group In russian.
He may have been rightfully upset with the way the world is, but he may have been manipulated into this by something that is not.
I’d blame Mossad, the CIA and FBI too, but this time I am not so sure. We know all three of them can meme because we are shilled all day long by them.
He chose a crappy pistol. Anyone would have planned a litte more thoroughly. If BT is a hero to him as he describes, he would have learned from this mistakes, or at a minimun made an effort to emulate him and do the same. To walk in there completey unprepared with a single pistol sends off even more red flags,
This is very unusual. This is not the typical (((conspiracy))) and I am worried. I dont believe this is the end of this.
I hope some one else takes it upon themselves to investigate what I posted above as well.

In another series of replies the fed poster follows up on the Blame Russia theme:

This was posted by one of the shills that
knew of the shooting prior. Notice screen shot is at 20:00. That correlates with ukraine and western russia if you do the math

Seriosuly, one of you has to dig on this. Please review this thread. There is some russian/ukranian involvement.

At one point, another user accuses the fed of being Mossad:

extremely fake. who believes this shit? sloppy job mossad

The fed replies:

No. Not mossad. Stop attacking the board and sliding this thread. Sloppy job putin. Dick

The other user:

suck my ball

Fed:

Its balls. Let putin know your psyop worked, but you fucked it up with your shit english.
I presume you were chosen because you said you could talk, speak, and type “like american?”

archive.fo/klUl1

Other urls found in this thread:

fort-russ.com/2019/06/fbi-agent-accidentally-reveals-own-Zig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How could a FBIkike fuck up this bad? They shill cuckchan 24/7 – how could Rod not have known about (You)?

Attached: 1358306312832.jpg (367x451, 29.7K)

Hahaha, ok nigger.
Not that I'm trying to say it was mossad but I enjoy how these pet organizations defend each other. Seems a lot like a cabal.

And? The screenshots were probably submitted as evidence by a user and then verified by trained personnel after the fact. Please. There are no 'glow n-words' monitoring our boards and threads. You're schizophrenic.

There is very poor 'evidence'. It's most likely subpoenaed and then the screenshots are from the defendant. There is nothing to worry about, we are free to talk about anything we wish on these boards.

Nah, go fuck yourself.

Lmao Rod you fucking faggot. You're getting your pay docked and sent back to the basement for this mess-up.

par for the course.
"They aren't recruiting their best and brightest" - Vlad "the putinator" Putin

Hey there Rod.

There's already 2 good threads about this.

You already have multiple threads, yid.

say it ain't so!

Why does the searchwarrant for 8ch only mentions posts in the thread about shooting french drugdealers.
Only exception is the synagogue shooter's original post, but as can be seen, screencapped when there is one reply already.
Posts about the frenchdealers are all screencapped with a phone.
As far as I know, there were 9 replys to the synagogueshooter's post. Yet the warrant does not mention those.

threadly remainder this whole fbi faggotry are just ctr jews and their operation "glow" which is fearmongering to dicsourage anons from posting about jewish tricks
Happy Hanukah frens

I assure you, nobody here is scared of you specimens. We find you amusing. We'll laugh even harder when we pop your brains out when you come to us in person.

You glow niggers never learn

I wonder how actual Russians feel about this. Do you think you can put in a good word for us for some rubles to shitpost because unfortunately right now we do it for free.

How do you know it wasn't Michael Edison Hayden forwarding a screenshot to Michael J Rod?

LMFAO, team Jew/Shabbos Goy busted again.

Ahem
Say fuck the kikes and kill all zog then
Do it fed ahem I mean user

Get out of here nigger

glowniggers sound just like schizos

Attached: glownigger faggot.jpg (802x854, 288.46K)

This picture goes with this thread hopefully another user can fill in more to supplement it

Attached: Glownigger status confirmed [x].png (1544x1926, 665.15K)

fort-russ.com/2019/06/fbi-agent-accidentally-reveals-own-Zig Forums-posts-in-attempts-to-redirect-white-supremacist-rage-against-russia/

Attached: op.png (696x522, 310.18K)

>>>/basement/

Attached: speshul agent stapler.jpg (1280x720, 182.14K)

Look at this pathetic faggot defending the FBI ITT. Hilarious.

Attached: images.jpeg (208x243, 11.19K)

Attached: BasedJameson.jpg (1000x1000, 155.78K)

Fuck off FBI. When the civie starts, your families will be butchered in front of you.

To be fair, after that roasting, I wouldn't come back either.

Already a thread yid.