College is approaching and I need advice

Alright boys, college is approaching and I really don’t know what to major. I want to know what majors would be good to pursue to be generally helpful for when we all grow balls and take this all into the real world.
I can’t exactly ask counselors this shit.

Attached: 571277C2-5D39-40C1-8612-1CD7FFAFD262.jpeg (512x512, 37.65K)

Holocaust/Genocode studies, Women's studies, Sexual Humanities, and Gender theory

Attached: 1560387523999.png (500x899, 213.38K)

Communication, so you can make better OPs.

Don't go into debt. I'm majoring in math. Don't go into debt. With a high GPA and LSAT scores I can go to a mediocre law school for free. Don't go into debt.

Make your dad put out an insurance policy and make you the beneficiary. Go the the ghetto with your dad and pay a nigger 00 dollars to kill your dad. Shit, your going to make so much money.
Kill your dad and make money.
Life insurance. Niggers can;t afford . White power..

I’m just a lurking faggot, this will be the last from me for a while, but communications does interest me, since I’m a quiet guy it’d be a challenge.

Would you consider law to be a worthwhile study?

Great idea, I’ll only spend half on gay strippers and cocaine, the other half I’ll put into building a safe house for DOTR

Attached: FC0B2B05-B5AC-45E5-89DE-630B4D05F2B3.jpeg (600x406, 46.44K)

slide thread, zoomer retard

If you're white, do Nursing. Learn about the people in your community. develop empathy and professional stamina. fund your real life project when you find it.

Most people in office were lawyers. It's one way to get political power. When so many lawyers are kikes, you need someone advocating for you. It also pays well enough to support an entire family. Don't go into debt, they can take your degree and blackball you at any moment.

how do you share that line of coke?
Sorry you had dinner served with Mc donalds after your mom fucked a nigger. Did you get a mc donalds sundae or ice cream after a nigger paid her 20 dollars. Hey, you at Mc Donald's for dinner. Fuck white people who ate at a table. Nigger women, there dads are in prison.

I’ll definitely look into that, the only that really makes me uneasy about it is I’ve never had a good science teacher in my life. One got arrested on drug charges and the rest didn’t give a damn

I’ll avoid debt don’t worry. I know how fucked the whole college system is when it comes to debt. Luckily, I live in a middle class white family so my parents have promised to pay half of my tuition. I’ll also work my ass off before I’ll be anyone’s financial bitch, too.

Have you eaten a African nigger.
Good eating.
Eat niggers when the war comes. Smoke nigger meat is so good.

Try /SIG/ or QTDDTOT

Well, what are you fucking good at? You've told us jack-shit in your OP, faggot.

if you don't know what to major, then don't put yourself in debt
it isn't worth it

but if your parents are making you do it then I guess you have no choice

You could start with a community college and transfer to save money. Downside is that you'll surround yourself with non-whites, they have less classes, and many schools look down on transfers. The teachers will be angrier and somehow even lower quality. They really have nothing to stand for or lose, but will make sure to push back on people who don't pretend to love and respect diversity. It's really not worth it to go to college; If you're white, odds are you already have 99% of the skills needed and will just have to develop your self control so you don't go postal.

I’m “good” at pretty much anything, my lowest was always math but I always had at least a high B.
By “good”, I’ve never been truly challenged in my life. So really I’m asking for good majors, because all my counselors want to tell me I should do liberal arts.

I can for sure do that, here we get 2 years of community college “free”.
And the downsides are exactly what you mentioned

My parents are in fact forcing me, but there’s also the fact that if I don’t leave this town soon, I may never get the chance to leave.

Go to a five year law school (accelerated total from beginning to end five years instead of normal seven IE; four for BA, three for Law), graduate with a Juris Doctor, no need to take the Bar, unless you like Esquire after your name.
Without taking the Bar, have a Degree better than most Masters Degrees.
Allows and qualifies you for any Fed Job, Law Enforcement, Teach at University Level without school for credential, Banking, Insurance, etc.
Counselors want you in school for the longest amount of time possible.
Whatever you choose (see Occupational Outlook Handbook for more ideas) choose it, then work backwards to see what and where you need to take and how long.
Example; Teacher; four year BA one year+ credential plus one year+ Slave OJT, to Teach K-12 and make peanuts. Or Law School for Five years.
Remember D's get Degrees.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x651 94.92 KB, 87.62K)

College is obsolete and you are a faggot for making this blogpost of a thread.

If you are good at math go into engineering. We are going to need people to design the infrastructure for the ethnostate. If you can at least suffer through calc 2 go for geology. The ethnostate will need resources and geologists to find them. If you cannot into math then go for nursing or a trade.

Not if you are going for STEM. There are some things that can only be learned in the field or in the lab.