No Iran strikes for kikes

Trump keeps playing them. There will never be any war with Iran under Trump. Yes he felates Israel verbally but he is not actually willing to send American troops to die for them in Middle-East. That's why media is rooting for Biden.

Attached: 1561122512820.png (574x820, 104.67K)

Only newfags and political illiterates think Trump is actually going to war with iran. This shit happens every two years;
1. Kikes make a fuss over nothing
2. The media screeches about Iran
3. The president makes bold statements and does not negotiate with Iranian terrorism
4. They negotiate and things return to the status quo

If America was going to go to war with Iran they would have done it under Obama or Bush. Stop acting like this is new. It's old as fuck.

Refinery in Philly just exploded. They are really.. REALLY pushing hard this past week.

God if they blame this on Iran, and burgers fall for it, then they deserve to die for Israel.

He is my president!
El es mi presidente!

You almost got DACA quads!

War will be second term, you have to secure the goy crown before you completely destroy your name for Zion.

Attached: Massive explosion at biggest gas refinery in America, triggering fire-z5EavYYp-HE.mp4 (1920x1080, 14.28M)

Media roots for both sides. Which lies get people to accept a draft doesn't matter to them. A draft will definitely be needed to fight China.

Good effort, moshe.

Attached: Mazel tov Samuel's Bris.jpg (640x360, 15.14K)

He literally called for a strike against Iran had the FAA in a fucking panic moving flights, then called it off.

I am surprised we haven't heard this yet, maybe a press conference right before the evening news?

Trump is going to be a president who never went to war, God bless him
Shareblue kikes and resident low patience mongoloids get fucked.
Trump 2020.

OP is a retarded kike shill. US forces are still in the region because Bolton and Pompeo are rigging the situation for conflict. The threat still exists. Gas yourself.

According to who? What evidence is there? This is just more setting up the narrative of "Iranian aggression" so when Trump finally does start the conflict (It wont be a formal war), people will accept it. The Trumpian media will point to the several "confirmed" acts of "Iranian aggression" and will continue their plans.

This user speaketh the truth. Shabbos trump wont attack iran without nato forced into the fight.

Attached: 1_Sz0BOXVlq6_bvalxaXwTiw.png (706x437, 432.1K)

I know they're famed for their strength but damn, that's cold.

Nothing cold about it. Their strength is superhuman.

OP Is a faggot being semen drip from an IV tube

Insurance job.

Iranian General admitted he gave the order. I would have, too. Damn those spoiled neighborhood kids with their flying cameras spying on my wife while she's sunbathing.

Which Shia Muslim group blew up the refinery?

Anti-Semitism and RACISM is EXACTLY What The Jews WANT, isn't it?

Their entire shtick is divide and conquer.

Attached: MalcolmX_dnc.png (620x917, 430.11K)

Given the city it happened in and the fact that Philly just had a billion dollar bust for coke two days ago I am not so sure those two things aren't linked. Might just be local cartel fags trying to get even.

The bigger issue that recently took place is the Elko train crash in my opinion. Fucking train with grenades, guns and so on is blown off track by nitrate? Yeah… something up there.