Jews are collectively seething over Trump canceling Iran strike...

Jews are collectively seething over Trump canceling Iran strike. Not a single mainstream press outlet is praising Trump for canceling his decision to start World War 3 today. Even Dailymail is calling Trump a cuck for backing out.

What's happening? I thought Trump was totally controlled by (((them))).

Attached: 1561132819193.png (1244x920 136.05 KB, 199.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meguca.org/nya/5935368?last=100#p6492609
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Trump))) is a retard nigger

No war for you Moshe.

Why are jews so hungry for ww3?

More or less the same reasons they were hungry for WWI and WWII: dead white men and pity points

He's trying to make it to his next term, so he doesn't become the first president to be voted out during a war. NOBODY wants the US to go to war with Iran, except brain damaged kikes and their dingleberries.
Too bad for him backing down has made him look like a pussy, after the ill-advised chest beating he's been doing.

checkerino

Attached: crow.jpg (220x242, 18.36K)

I once asked on the Shapiro FB (in a very respectful way - seriously) why he isn't bringing up the obvious social media/media push to blame white men for every single thing. He blocked me for that.

Have you ever noticed that not a single media source, literally none, zero, zip, nada, none of them talk about that? Not one.

Wonder why that is.

Attached: grehg.jpg (773x446, 77.71K)

Preaching to the choir. No doubt about that at all. It's just that at this point it has become beyond obvious. I mean, fuck, we have people literally calling for white death on Twitter with blue checks and not a peep anywhere.

Kikes BTFO. Suck my massive presidential cock.

people using triple parenthesis (((Trump))) confirmed as Jews 100% of the time due to these quads

Trump wouldn't have appointed Bolton if he wasn't planning on going to war with Iran, they just aren't doing it yet.

Like it is 'up to Trump' what happens. This is pretty funny if you ask me.

I'm not a Trumper, but I think that what he did is exactly what he said he would do. Trump is a master negotiator and now he scared the shit out of these sandniggers and they are going to be more pliable as he gets more sweet deals for Israel. If only he would help out us White people that are living in a multicultural nightmare. When do the nightly raids on beaner infested neighborhoods start?

Bolton has only been humiliated since his appointment. Peace with Afghans is being negotiated under him, Syrian forces were cut in half and Trump keeps dangling that Iran carrot. Maybe Trump hired him to show the world just how fucked D.C. is by warmongering neocons.

Attached: fewgf.jpg (748x890, 104.79K)

World wars incite countries out of isolationism and towards globalism.

Nothing more needs to be read here. Judge Trump on what he actually does. Not what he might do. Not what he almost does. Not on what he doesn't or won't do. Just stop.

I think it's far more likely the US is coming to terms with its eroded capabilities. It is essentially finished as a serious power outside of throwing nuclear weapons around.

There are no serious peace negotiations happening in Afghanistan, though the US is trying to make it seem that way. They've recently blocked all news coming out of the country and they've done that because the terms of Taliban are an unconditional surrender and full retreat, with no industrial or business concessions/accommodations of any kind and no stay behind presence at all. When the US resists these terms, the Taliban just ices their soldiers at will and then safely moves back into the 75% of the country they control completely.

Why do you not refer to them as zionists? There are many jews who are against zionism. When you say jews instead of zionists, your statements may look like anti-semtism and takes away from the message you want to be sending.

This thread might explain the Zig Forums reasoning

When the Jews wage war, it’s the goys who die.

Hey, maybe this is just his way of saying fuck you to all the cunts. He dangles a nice tasty treat in front of you and pulls it away at the last second. And don't forget he allegedly lost a lot of friends in 9/11, so maybe it's personal. Maybe he just became president to troll and fuck with you.

Attached: ebc6af70ba231c0672ca60a3bf43847a9fc3b85e365b60731a0d92bd3f0fed73.png (900x810, 523.17K)

checked for levels of jew cope that shouldn't be possible

Attached: trump heres to you.png (548x465, 290.19K)

Anyone else smelling blood in the water?
The movement grows stronger daily.

This is why ZOG angrily cracks down and bans us from social media, this is why Trump got offered as a controlled opposition alternative against the establishment, this is why they are having a hard time convincing the population into dying for Israel against Iran.
Why do federal agents post here and slide our board if we aren't a threat?

ZOG has a major thorn in its side. I sense opportunity.
The people stand with us even without realizing it.

this is truly a great blow to ZOG

Trump is a parasite!
He feeds on us, we do not need him.
They offered him up to us, hoping he would deradicalize and slow down our growth.
It isn't working.
We represent the natural order.
In every white man's mind, we are there subconsciously.
The brainwashing is failing. Mainstream media is only watched by the old, feeble, and senile.

REVOLUTION IS COMING! THE YOUNG ARE DISENFRANCHISED. EVERYONE SENSES IT, BUT FEW KNOW WHAT EXACTLY IT REALLY IS!

Jews demand the goy cattle blood gets spilled in the desert. Stop being anti-semetic and just send young western to their deaths and hand over your guns to zog bots. Unless you are dying for Israel you shouldn't be allowed to touch a gun.

After reading all the unclean loquaciousness of the vile jews I feel compelled to cleanse the air with something salutary.

Probably some sensible military leaders took trump aside and told him the truth, which is the USA would fail at an attack on Iran and it would shatter the American invincibility myth. The USA doesn't have the will or the war making ability to fight anymore, the enforcement wing of the ZOG empire is breaking down. That and even trump realizes literally NOBODY wants war with Iran other than some demented kikes, and even some of them know better. I've been saying all along there will be no war with Iran, only posturing and oil speculation

>implying Iran wouldn’t be the catalyst to a massive unhinging of various people’s against the (((status quo)))

WW3 is the last thing these likes should want but I pray to god it happens. R u rdy fgts?

It starts with killing US soldiers.

A world war would be heavily controlled. A civil war is what they fear.

I'll tell you exactly why. It's because the pendulum is swinging back the other way. Libshits and leftards aren't funny anymore, its not cool to call yourself an atheist anymore, and people are finally noticing that God-shaped hole in their hearts. Kikes need to light the fuse and blow us up before the next Great Revival happens and its resulting population boom from a rediscovery of the mysterious miracle of reproductive fidelity: a full-on counter-revolution to the cultural sewage of the late 20th century.

(((>(1))))
Cope jew. Goyim are sick of you.

about 20 million whites will die again and jews will claim that they where the sole victims.

Blow your brains out. You’re not fooling anyone.

No, it starts with putting up posters in public spaces.
Soon long repressed feelings and thoughts of our people will break forth, recognized as beneficial.
Small towns and rural expanses will openly speak against the Jews. Young white men everywhere spread our ideology rapidly.
In larger cities, race riots and self segregation reach acute levels.

Each race advocates self rule and separation.
The government desperately tries suppressing separatism but fails.
ZOG falls apart. Everyone lynches elite pedophiles. Lying satanic politicians are justifiably hanged in the streets.
America balkanizes at last, and the white nation becomes a Fourth Reich.
Jews are pogromed and flee to Israel.

Forgot to check.
Checked.

It seems odd to be posting German military marches to purge the bloodthirst of the kikenvermin and advocate for pacificism but there you have it. This is where they've pushed us.
If only we could be done with them.

A mass sacrifice to moloch, the god of the jews who hungers for the blood of the innocent.

Little Benji talking about mashing someone is the cringest thing I've read all year. What a twerp.

The pendulum isn't swinging any other way while brown people infest White countries. When they are piling up on the side of the road, riddled with bullets, then we can talk. You can shove your "godly nigger" shit right up your ass.

Even Fox News turned on Trump.

Tucker should be happy tonight though. He is the only saving grace of that zionist propaganda network.

Attached: ferwgeg.png (1058x697, 646.3K)

idiot trump is a crypto jew, hes not a full one. He doesnt want to lose his next term

Attached: Sage Advice.jpg (785x590, 63.75K)

Attached: roring.gif (352x288, 3.33M)

Because zionists are not the problem, Jews are the problem. Jews by their nature seek to worm their way into every philosophy and political movement so as to control the entire board. There are even Jewish white nationalists (see: weev). The state of Israel is not the Jew's end game. When you refer to the Jewish problem as the Zionist problem you are completely ignoring the actual problem in favor of a more politically correct, 'safe' scapegoat.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1876x4500, 823.06K)

Soon Jews themselves will be sacrificed.
After all they worship a traitor deity, which has no qualms backstabbing its followers.
When Jews cannot offer the blood of others, Moloch begins eating them. The true and only God laughs and watches it all unfold.

Attached: High Energy.jpg (700x512, 70K)

And a child molester to boot.

Attached: download.jpg (197x256, 6.92K)

Only on 8/pol/ do I expect to see this kind of shilling. Jews don't even try to pilpul 4/pol/ because of how chaotic it is.

They're just going to down a civilian passenger plane and make it look like it was Iranians, or some other shit like that.

I am hungry for it too. Let's bring it on already, so we can start cleaning this mess up.

Attached: 4af645dc76182ef898220df9ceff0db2aa6ebbce.jpeg (1634x1142, 632.48K)

sweet how they are allegedly misinterpreting his ruling

Ack-shoe’s-ally, I saw a mainstream report praising it, and I saw another expressing a kind of dim confusion that still concluded Trump made the right call. I admit the coverage is biased, but it’s not an impenetrable wall this time.

Journalists just aren’t used to getting those moments where they realize they might’ve misunderstood the world, haha. There’ve been a few of those going around lately. Live it in good health, anons.

To be fair, zion would be a paradise if is wasn't for jews.

Jews are of their father the Devil.
This is why they attract and promote all degeneracy, lack moral values, worship materialism, and gather wealth and power so readily.

You aren't fooling us kike.

You trying to strawman me into being pro-zionist or something? I didn't say that, so don't act like I did.

Haven't you heard jew jewing jew?

all jews are the problems. You're not fooling us with muh "there are jews that are against Israel, there are good jews!"

Attached: no good jews.jpg (498x367, 94.89K)

You are terrible at this, FBI.

Megakeks if (((they))) did it with one of those Chinese manpad should fired AA rockets Shitlery sold to Al Quaeda and Al Nusra at the time of the Benghazi fiasco.

Attached: Hillary-scary-face.jpg (744x571, 55.2K)

Thing they forget about Trump is that he's a vindictive son of a bitch. He'll give people the benefit of the doubt. Once. Next time he has all the ammunition in hand to say, "we tried nice, they just confirmed what everyone suspected. It's war nigguh!"
Everyone is trying to play Trump but he just lets them hang themselves. He gives zero fucks about his appearance in the moment when he's sitting at the finish line smug as fuck with an I told you so.

best outcome, another shot across the bow preventing any official criticism.
he did the same in afganistan, dropping a bomb on one base, and in syria with a brief barrage.
makes an official move, without becoming involved.
for the US, it is a healthier move than involving military long term on behalf of israel.
if it really is 4D chess, then he is hoping that mossad out of frustration will do something so blatant against the US as a false flag, that he can warrant ending israeli funding, while also cutting them off diplomatically.
however, that's the 0.01% best case scenario.
more likely he's just following a script.

checked. Iran is in Greater State of Israel's way so let it be

As a Federal employee, I can tell you that we post here as part of an active monitoring policy which has been proven to be effective in stemming domestic terrorism.
Wider scope politics are not of our concern.

This is true. If we deported all Jews to Israel or Africa, success nya~
meguca.org/nya/5935368?last=100#p6492609

Attached: d67fd516affd453535d06beb3e4433ec3a8e772df1c8c67272163267b1370e6e.jpg (1000x1500, 95.25K)

Checked

Attached: iran.png (678x326 30.77 KB, 538.48K)

What exactly makes me fbi you dumb retard

So who have you arrested?

Iran used to be the homeland of the Aryan race, but then almost all the men were killed and all the women raped. Then latter the Mongols invaded and raped. Modern Iran is no longer the homeland of Aryans, but of Mongrels, an illustration of what happens if we don't fight.
Turkey is similar. Spain is unusual because the Aryans reconquered their territory, except they were merciful on the Arab rape babies. That is why Spain is mixed nya~

Attached: 00db39853b0be66ed5beadc1d9cd1174233dc9ed.png (1200x847, 1.07M)

We all do Bibi, we all do.

Attached: goyvey.png (857x482, 470.02K)

It's a yid. They know we know they did the MH17 hit.

I haven't laughed so hard in a week. Thanks, OP.

: )

Attached: cute haircut.jpg (624x351, 12.86K)

Attached: iran.JPG (702x1270, 121.95K)

They know they can always make aliyah so they are holding out for the last possible shekel before double dipping and bailing.

Attached: Aliyah.PNG (1036x905, 422.27K)

There have been no terrorist incidents on US soil in over a decade that we didn't orchestrate; I'd say that's a success.

If we get enough high IQ poos, the caste system will appear in the West.

Attached: poojeet is serious.jpg (500x351, 53.83K)

Except real this time and we are going to use our cocks and culture to silent holocaust your little girls.

Indians are ZOG reinforcement. Fuck off, brownskin.

Attached: Jigger.jpg (501x332, 74.66K)

Spain kicked out any non-christian who did not convert. Believing those who had claimed to convert was their only mistake/mercy. They also are not anywhere near as mixed as one would expect following 800 years of occupation. Non-european DNA still only averages at 1-2%, mostly concentrated in the south of the country.

Hindu culture is retarded, the vedas are based however.

Filtered.

Indians is too broad a term. North Indians aka Indo-Aryans literally cannot be. As for Dravidians and Gujaratis its a mix. They generally tend to be nationalistic and anti-degeneracy so I don't see them getting along with jew world order either.

we had nuclear propelled chariots an shieett.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33.28K)

We don't need your suppositions. We have the actual track record of hindustanis in the West to work off of. It is entirely ZOG.

Attached: Tank you jew again.jpg (380x285 635.3 KB, 32.75K)

Israel BTFO

Confirmed for bluepill.

We'll see. He may have been threatened with unemployment today. The really want this war.

Indian jews are an extreme minority in India. India also keeps doing business with Iran. Try and keep up faggot.

What records?

Attached: Gandhi_Palestine.jpg (850x400, 62.22K)

Attached: imagesase.jpg (2158x2147 14.02 KB, 210.43K)

Kill yourself shitskin, you aren't welcome in white countries.

Nah if they wanted to fire Tucker he would have been after he blasted Trump for Syria strikes. I think somewhere deep down in his heart Murdoch wants to get back at jews and letting Tucker stay is his answer.

The precursor to the Fourth Turning/Reich.

Great quote, is it yours? Unironically asking.

Keep your dumb ZOG shit to yourself.

Attached: aaughIranStrike.png (528x396, 341.51K)

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Attached: thats a cool shirt.mp4 (400x400, 221.55K)