It's time to stir up the pot again

It's time we got another meme going, accelerate this whole thing.

Let's start another poster campaign, similar to what happened with "It's okay to be white."

I'm thinking of this slogan, same format as the "It's okay to be white" poster, except with small accompanying images after each sentence. I'll put the description of the images in parentheses below, after each sentence.

The Slogan:
Feminism is FREEDOM. (Feminist fist)
Motherhood is SLAVERY. (Chains)

Abortion is a RIGHT. (Child emoji with red X over it)
Pro-life is OPPRESSION. (Giant palm pressing down on people)

Progressivism is JUSTICE. (Justice balance)
Conservatism is FACISM. (Swastika)

Spread posters like these all around your area. Don't be a glownigga and add blatant catchphrases ("1488", "Multiculturalism is White Genocide"). True though they may be, you won't convince the normies by sperging out and revealing your power level all at once. The best redpills are subtle, slow, and insidious. These slogans work best because they seem innocuous to the average indoctrinated liberals, but seem kind of extreme to normies, which will slowly redpill them.

Spread these online, too, especially on twitter. Use hashtags like #FeminismIsFreedom, #MotherhoodIsSlavery, #Truth
to spread it. Just don't make it obvious it came from Zig Forums, or it'll never catch it. You have to make it seem like it genuinely came from crazy liberals (but don't make any fake accounts too crazy, or it'll seem like a parody account). This might be too much to ask from you autists, but if you can really spead this and keep your powerlevel hidden all the while, you'll really get the pot shaking again.

Attached: C5520010-F122-4EF9-B1C3-F7410EC822F6.png (225x225, 3.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meguca.org/nya/5935368?last=100#p6492609
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
newstatesman.com/lifestyle/2013/04/motherhood-kind-slavery
care2.com/causes/the-oppression-of-motherhood.html
mumsnet.com/Talk/breast_and_bottle_feeding/933836-Is-Motherhood-a-form-of-oppression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's time to stop being a distracting jew cunt. No war for (jew) moshe.

The left is crazier, so we need less to trigger more

"It's Ok" on white paper is the simplest message

it will be interpreted as White Supremacy because the Paper is White

I promise you. do this for maximum fx

Attached: FAT PEOPLE.png (499x476, 9.6K)

Yeah, and what about it? You wanna redpill normies or not? Because let's be real, redpilling as many normies as possible is the only real way we're gonna win this war. You can deny it, but you know it's true.

Well, you're not wrong. But it's too divisive. It turns off potential fat non-jews and non-liberals from supporting the cause. We aren't (((merchants))) here (except for the shills and JIDF). We need to unite, not divide.

cringy emojis instead of pictures would work just fine.

I think a better approach is fucking with women, something to effect of pic related. May as well wage war on degeneracy. Also maybe some posters on women with high N counts can't bond, even include that graph.

Attached: bastards.png (800x1000, 23.96K)

What are we really losing, then? If fats are regarded as the unhealthy blobs they are, they'll have no choice but to unfuck themselves or whine – and as proven by Tumblr, nobody cares about fatties whining if they lack political power. It's not like they provide very much by themselves anyway.

"Its Gonna Be OK"

it implies that white people will not be exterminated. Ie: the Jew will fail

on the surface it is only positive and uplifting

Put an OK hand sign underneath.

Attached: itsok.png (505x773, 24.87K)

Sorry for multi posts. fingers are quicker than brain

It Will Be OK.

You are brilliant!

How is a black hand, doing the Okay sign racist?

Then think for a minute so that you have all your thoughts together rather post a stream of consciousness like a nigger with no attention span.

It would not be considered racist but it would be considered "problematic".

Problematic is what we want.

The goal is to provoke an over-reaction.

If the message is explicitly innocent and positive, we highlight the absurdity of the condemnation

Yes sir. sorry sir. may I have another sir.

Positive Message. Reassures Anons.

Simultaneously we'll be accused of harrassment/threatening behavior for promoting calm

Attached: 20190621_140041.png (504x772, 46.15K)

Fuck off rabbi.

the left has changed from Pro Trans -> Drag Kids

they shoot, we shoot. stagnant messaging et's them take the cultural territory

Attached: itsok1.png (437x499, 3.8K)

Kek! who is that? it can't be a guy in blackface. if not, that's perfect

NVIXM implications thread, guys. These glows are pissing themselves about their masters being implicated in human trafficking.

Exposure of NXIVM is worthwhile, but so is stopping the attack on white identity

I think the strongest meme is blacks doing the ok sign. because to take down a picture of a black dude would be racist

double bind :)

Attached: black-man-making-ok-sign-25232851.jpg (957x1300, 115.92K)

other photos to use

Attached: portrait-happy-chef-making-ok-sign-commercial-kitchen-77688082.jpg (1300x966 12.41 KB, 91.7K)

Its fortuitous that you posted a nigger. Because you are one. Bringing down the american arm of the rothschilds dynasty is infinitely more important than altering a meme that did just fine on its own.
Please try harder.

"We're Okay"

makes it look like it's a pro-black movement so it can't be censored

Attached: happy-african-american-male-doctor-showing-ok-sign-J743M9.jpg (1300x956, 104.9K)

fuck off faggot. until the BRONFMANS are actually implicated in anything besides NXIVM racketeering, then the Jew is exposed

otherwise we're watching the controlled burn of a Ethnically White Pedo Asset (Keith Raniere) by the Overarching Rothschild Order

I thought that it would be best to keep it simple as well as black and white. Search "black man going OK":

You want to know how I know you havent read the thread?

link me to anything that shows bronfmans are going down. I see q larping

not working for me. nor is reverse image search could you please link me to a source image?

Horseshit, it's your fucking fetish that you're been pushing here for months. Kill yourself and stop flaunting your degeneracy here. Otherwise, HANDLE IT YOUR GOD DAMNED SELF.

Original image.

Attached: blackmangoingok.png (672x384, 184.28K)

We could Mindfuck them and identify as Trans-Racial, Black, White Nationalists :)

Attached: 20190621_143633.png (160x160, 17.74K)

cry moar. fag.

hell yeah! I just wanted to make sure it was a real black dude and not al jolson!

your meme is great! I have a feeling the left would also mistake that stencil for a dude in "blackface"

The It's okay for Jews to steal Palestinian land one got nuked.

Was always cringe alt-kike faggotry.

Lets see, Edgar, Sara, and Clare are definitively involved, Sara and Clare as braindead cheerleaders, Edgar's role being further investigated (and as part of an (((ongoing investigation))) not much is going to be available at the moment). I'm not sure in what world you live in that being part of a fucking sex/snuff cult doesnt result in getting your shit handed to you, but we're trying to figure out how to get normies involved with this (instead of wasting time on an obvious glowthread in a sea of glowthreads). Then again, Im not sure why Im trying to convince you, your shift must be nearly over. You guys never answered me about the quality of your cubicle environment these days, you know.

noticed that. no reason given. Could be they only want 1 "poster strategizing" post up at once and thought the Israel one was the least active of the two

Original image with title

Attached: black-man-okay-sign-2.jpg (655x368, 24.91K)

the world where Trump nominates Acosta who didn't prosecute Epstein's Associates who were prostituting 12 year olds.

the world where Trump nominates Linda McMahon who covered up WWE ringboy pedophilia scandal (Google the "cream-team")

The world where Trump biz Associate Paolo Zampolli has been accused of sex trafficking models

Just because they're taking out low hanging fruit doesn't mean trump isn't sucking jew cock.

Or they could be finally removing slide threads.

thanks Bro. it's a real black dude. thus instant racism invisibility cloak

Nigger did I say anything about trump?
Youre glowing so hard I need fucking sunglasses from here.

Let them.

THERE IS NO PHASE TWO. ANYONE WHO SAYS THERE IS A PHASE TWO IS A KIKE. DO NOT ENTERTAIN THESE SPAM THREADS.

Is it tough being black and based? do you hide power levels amongst fam/other blacks

Memes evolve. Consider this "Eugenics".

How else are they going to slide the NVIXM thread?

>>Edgar's role being further investigated (and as part of an (((ongoing investigation)))

Who's heading the investigation? who are they reporting to? Donald Trump

who's glowing now?

Consider suicide for bumping a slide thread.
In minecraft.

agree to both

We need to go the other way and show how anti-white hate is tolerated and even rewarded. Make posters that say, "IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE" to start, and then gradually up the ante until you're posting "KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE" posters.

They already say that shit on twitter with Twitter's approval yet normalfags do nothing.

Excellent plan OP, only low IQ's don't understand accelerationism nya~

VICTORY OR VALHALLA NYA~
HAIL VICTORY NYA~

Attached: 1554664210099.gif (540x603, 1.66M)

This seems decent

Nah, don't leave any sign, except perhaps a hammer and sickle. We need to learn how to create our own controlled opposition nya~

Attached: 1cdcbee223dd18ee8ab256d31ee1e0f1ee817d46999bc7cf22764b1b6f196253.png (289x301, 98.44K)

Attached: itsok2.png (437x499, 11.31K)

The images should ideally be real photographs… now I don't like saving images of white victims and nigger animals on my computer, but if it's for the greater good nya… SIEG HEIL

Attached: 8fb47c8e4b0fcdda72541fba755109e001314903.jpg (1920x1080, 211.4K)

Bump for Breaking the 4th Wall

==Hi Schlomo=

Are you White today?

Today I'm a Jew and boy oh boy are we Jews terrible people. Just like Nazis. So I suggest doing what I'm doing and support BDS which is becoming more popular. It's OKAY.

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

reminiscent of Uncle Sam's We Want You war recruitment posters…

hmmm July 4th? balloons with this image printed out?

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-155630_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 342.61K)

Attached: itsok3.png (437x499, 14K)

design references

Attached: 56-568054_we-want-you-join-us-uncle-sam.png (2000x1000 123.13 KB, 300.27K)

ITS OK FOR JEWS TO STEAL PALESTINIAN LAND

Attached: 20190621_180421.jpg (720x786, 130.2K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (371x303, 102.87K)

SUCK IT KIKES

t.-

Attached: 3413l1.jpg (618x499, 59.91K)

Here it is in meme format. If someone could post the OP poster from the last thread id appreciate it. Didnt get to save it before it was nuked

Attached: 20190621_181401.jpg (720x993, 59.65K)

A minor edit to

Attached: itsok4.png (462x499, 14.34K)

I like your idea user, but there's one major issue with it in my opinion. It's just too difficult to figure out the nigger's pose and expression. Without knowing the original picture, most normalfags would probably get spooked by the pic. It only looks better to our eyes because we've seen the original, and know what it's depicting.
I tried to fix it with a few filters on the original image, and then the black/white desaturation. Seems like it should work better, so feel free to use this in your edits, as I also will (probably).

Attached: revised.png (403x339, 6.67K)

1. It's spelt Fascism.
2. Conservatism is not Fascism and this is implying fascism is somehow bad.

Already printed out two stickers with those slogans because someone suggested them. I print out stickers for whatever people want.

My thread.

I could make it come from an actual genuine crazy liberal aka my sister. She actually says and believes shit shit and so do all her friends. They'd eagerly put up material with those slogans for us, if I printed it out for them.

I think it's just demoralizing shit and that the "false-flagging the left" strategy doesn't actually work because they do that shit on their own already.

newstatesman.com/lifestyle/2013/04/motherhood-kind-slavery
care2.com/causes/the-oppression-of-motherhood.html
mumsnet.com/Talk/breast_and_bottle_feeding/933836-Is-Motherhood-a-form-of-oppression

Look at the shit I find when searching "mother is a kind of slavery" and "motherhood is oppression".

You literally can just create posters linking to articles like this and spread those around. Fact is though it won't have the effect you're looking for, instead, tons of libtards will just agree with it, and people on the far-right will just be demoralized and sad.

You need a kind of propaganda that strikes fear in libtards and whitepills and motivates the right.

Go away CIA.

The opinions of soyboys, fatties, fags, and anyone that isn't able and willing to fight do not matter at all. The only people whose opinions we should care about are businessmen, soldiers, and charismatic persons.

How about this one? I doesn't look remotely like a spic with a beard.

Attached: black-man-okay-sign-4.png (655x368, 2.75K)

That was my main concern with my edit, actually. Looks too white. Your revision certainly is better than the original, but it is missing the obvious outline of my version (since I used a few filters before making it b/w)
I'll make some more changes to my version and see if I can make it more blatantly a nigger.

This seems like it could work. Body is unchanged basically, but face is inverted.

Attached: part2.png (403x339, 7.87K)

Small revisions to fingers, just for cleanliness
Even though the face's outline blends with the background a bit, this should be a lot more workable than the earlier versions, while still looking negro.

Attached: part2.png (403x339, 7.87K)

how about taking the "have sex" meme from the kikes and commies and making it our own? like using it to encourage white births. Something like this:>>13420298

Attached: 1560739346970.jpg (285x454, 59.29K)

i like this one. spread this one lol. bastards need to be put in their place.

how about: Its ok to kill niggers/kikes?

The problem is matching the hand with the face. I cut the hand from a recent edit and put it on an earlier pic.

Attached: black-man-okay-sign-6.png (433x372, 3.14K)

Byump nya~

Attached: c2dd19208e00525c557ac3950a55fe513b650c59.jpg (2700x3600, 1.03M)

Attached: itsok6.png (494x521, 14.69K)

Good thinking, I somehow forgot the hand in the color problem entirely, like some sort of idiot. Maybe it's because I subconsciously realize it's a nigger.
I give you pic related. Didn't use any outlines on the hand, because it would make no sense. However your new composite works well too.

Attached: three.png (403x335, 7.45K)

Attached: Document 2 (1).png (816x1052, 188.4K)

Was disgusted with myself when I was fat. Now still chubby, but I am patient.

My only issue with your image is that the face appears to have a distinctive outline making it look less organic and more shooped. Nice idea about inverting it though.

At this point I think it might just be personal preference. To me it just looks like the definition of a jawline. So in a way both of our images can work, as I like yours but still think the face looks bothersome.
Your idea of compositing was pretty good too, so props to you.

Attached: ajc apology to black community.png (967x658, 62.97K)

This meme is so retarded and confusing. If I saw it while walking around I'd think it was just regular politically correct propaganda from the state.

sage

Just post this up everywhere heheh.

Attached: rats tell cats import dogs.jpg (560x572, 48.5K)

Yeah I call bullshit. No way that slob is an artist