Pooinloos don't even know how to use a toilet...

pooinloos don't even know how to use a toilet. how the fuck are they building their own satellites and kinetic kill vehicles?឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1080x720, 311.53K)

kys paki panjeet fuck. you will never be white.

ok prajeet my son

white innovation has been taken from white people and distrusted to shitskins ever since WW2. probably before hand too

There are No Toilets in Space

Much in the same way you kikes dont understand how the ID system, bumping or saging works.
Im enjoying this slide attempt, please do this more often.

A country of more than billion people managed to find few intelligent enough to steal white man's inventions.

there is 32,898 cubic feet in the ISS. imagine the smell of having to share it with five pajeets for months.

you're fucking deranged, i haven't posted here since 2018

sage

CLICK HERE —→ [-]

Layoffs are tough, eh? Might want to read that NVIXM implication thread instead of making loweffort slide threads.

dont you have a baby to rape poo?

You tried.

Ummmhmmm like the submarine you all sank on its first day at sea?
Maybe you thought that was a toilet that need to be filled with water to function?

Nobody wants to be you, user. Nobody. You are dirty, desperate and vile grabblers who can't control their bowls because everything is so dirty and diseased.

what the fuck? now i remember why i stopped using Zig Forums

Dont you have a baby to rape and a street to shit in?
You will never be white.

I know you are ESL since you are a poo, but I am pretty sure you are using Zig Forums right now user.

nigger

I'm not ESL, I barely know any other languages besides English.

you will never be white.

Attached: EQNLsfJ.jpg (271x186 43.28 KB, 14.33K)

Nope, it's the chink & rusholes selling that shit.
"Space, very complex system" in pajeet/paki

lol. poo has gone to have a dump in the street corner.
He will not be back… Fucking paki cunt.

not all of them. some of them are designed by indians

fuck you

This website is free!

You'd think they would want to work on their environment rather than 'getting into space'.

Attached: ganges-bodies-case.jpg (2201x1701 65.89 KB, 188.36K)

how is this level of shitskin guilt even possible?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1104x872, 84.27K)

So let's have a talk about your environment you are all actively destroying as quickly as you can. Do you think that bathing in the same water that is FULL of dead bodies is sanitary? Maybe this should be your focus rather than space?

Attached: ganges bathing.jpg (275x183 14.65 KB, 13.63K)

Attached: filthy man.jpg (634x418, 121K)

I think the worst part about this site is I come here thinking, “Hey I’m going to get before the eyes of , , or “ and then I get distracted laughing at the latest in free dumb. About a third of my items get lost that way, maybe more; it’s always hard to know how much gets forgotten.

stop having high expectations when you know you are going to literally be wading chest-deep in shit

because you poo in the street.

caste system retard, they have a huge base of subhuman poors bit the also have a powerful and intelligent elite class.

Attached: when-you-find-the-designated-shitting-street-12001022.png (500x522, 110.79K)

The original pyramid…and oh, how they long for the day when the kali yuga is over and street shitting and guru's fucking their apprentices in the ass at graduation is 'normalized'. They sort of remind me of niggers in terms of their ability to be civilized. Only niggers don't actually BATHE in 'dead nigger soup' as a religious ritual.

They aren't.

They hire whites and Asians to do all the real work.

They are 'fellow aryans' of many different colors who do all the real work user. Thus poos are doing the work by extension.