Scald the Water

Someone at work gave me an idea by accident. We oughta atleast discuss it, I guess.

I'm looking at the slow encrochement of Israel over the United States, and though back to that "frog boiling in warm water" image.
You know the one, where the water gradually raises in temperature and the frog slowly dies?
Part of that analogy is that if you'd put the frog on the alreayd boilling water, he'd jump out.

So… why not boil the USA already?
Allow me to explain:

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_-_The_Man_who_Fought_the_Bank.webm (426x240, 10.83M)

kys nigger

Attached: mp32m.webm (640x360, 269K)

There's however one important detail many of you will not like to hear:

You cannot name the Jew.

This seems stupid, I know, but you must name the Jew because other's will have to do it in your stead. Our targets, to be more precise.
If you affirm Jew-supremacy, or bring out your 34gb Jew-Meme folder, nothing you do will be affected. It will simply be placated with cries of anti-semitism. The target audience will quickly dismiss you, side with the crying yids and that's one battle lost.
HOWEVER: affirming Israel supremacy is a different game. Remember: Israel is tolerant to all cultures and religions (according to them anyway). No soon does the first cry of anti-semitism is let loose, you'll fire back "Hey, you bigot, Israel is very inclusive, there aren't just Jews living there! We must protect the most inclusive and progressive ally in the middle east we've got!".

Heck, pull the strings far enough, you can spin this into pro-feminism/pro-gay propaganda. Get some lefty-extremistis siding with you with those topics.
The stupid MAGAtards will join you, no questions asked, since this is the Greatest Ally.
But these two groups are, at most, 10 to 20% of the population.
Get them burning palestian flags, get them shouting "Death to Palestine" and rally suport for Israel.
And then count how quickly the average normalfag (the remaining 80%) recoil in disgust.

My bet? They'll start asking questions. And they'll name the Jew if we're nearby to feed them answers.

Is that Zig Forums, /intl/ or the inbreed result of both, /tv/?
Either way, everything coming out of your kind is repugnant and disgusting.

Actually funny as fuck. Godspeed user.

Attached: tfw.jpg (531x471, 112.65K)

fuck off kike.

Heil!

Attached: heil bibi.jpg (393x462, 49.2K)

I used to do it back in 2009, during the Gaza war.
Sometimes I got to pull "Just a prank bro" if I noticed someone was turning severely anti-israel (and more recently, got those same people to look up BDS movements around them).
Mostly it was just fun and challenging: shouting it in the air doesn't produce much effect. You have to hunt for some crypto-nose shilling Israel in YT comments or facebook, and then "join" him. Something like:

Attached: durka.jpeg (320x225, 24.4K)

reported for JIDF posting

What's one more shitskin in your oven moshe?

Attached: AP_16195572356323_edited[1].jpg (2000x1316, 389.63K)

sage

You are a brainlet. This is the dumbest fucking idea I have ever seen. The feds are everywhere and now you gave them your name and number.

Nah pal, that's one of the best ways to you yourself.
And I know what's frustrating you: I'm proposing trolling. The worst that can happen? I get one my socket puppets banned. Par for the course, really, I wouldn't have as many as I do if I didn't need them.
What you want is for people to isolate, to despair, to feel trapped and miserable.

So here's my answer: Fuck you. That clown world stupid shit? Took me a while, but I finnaly got it. In my time, it was "we did for the lulz". That's a sentence that doesn't mean much to the next generation. But Clown World is "the lulz" of their generation. Throught that, I can bridge a gap you've tried to keep as wide apart as you could, using the "zoomer vs boomer" D&C threads.

So fuck you. We'll all have a Jolly good laugh, maybe get a few thousand yids to shit their pants in terror, and with some luck, we'll get some CNN newspiece about the weird new tactic of the salt-right, while the gay homos of the "alt-right" that keep advocating there's nothing wrong with Israel have to swallow their fucking words.
And we'll still be here. laughing all day long.

OP dindu nuffin.

No, clown world is the description of things as they stand not the reason for doing things.

Remainder that Gaza is a concentration camp with barb wire where jews control supply of:
-energy
-food - daily amount of calories intake is considered
-water
-media
-communications
-currency
Muh Hitler holohoax antimeme serves as a cover for this.
Everything is reversed kosher way

I appreciate strategy threads like this, OP. Our read and react certainly is faster and our decentralized nature makes it hard to cut our head off.

Antisemitism became a right vs. left issue after the election. Drumfkins got smeared as antisem and the satanic jews are scared of him. So the jews have left their left flank open.

ATTACK JEWS FROM THE LEFT

Humanize yourself and recoil from Palestinian bloodshed. Talking point: Occupied Palestine is South Africa 20 years ago. We MUST get rid of the whites who are oppressing the poor Palestinians in Israel. If jews want to crypsis, then use it against them. JEWS ARE WHITE SMASH THE WHITE PATRIARCHY we will say.

Attached: 34f62cdd31e1d0eb758ed2d20fa43cc08a6f938ee6fc17cbb7528651a07697e8.jpg (720x720, 75.48K)

Kys Abdul, no one cares

thats why left cant meme

shh rabbi

THE U.S. IS NOT PALESTINE
End the occupation of America

now why would any (((user))) or patriot scream like a fucking semite about going after jewry and jewry media? HMMMMM?
Maybe get another one of your (((pawns))) to shoot up a synagogue as a false flag, get AOC and ilhan the muzzy pawn whore to bitch at jews a bit more so you can drag out "antisemitism" and "racism" from the grave where it belongs?
We know your game, bitch.

Do it.