Are the Jews even human?

I was looking at some images of Jews on here and felt weirded out all of the sudden. It didn't look like I was even looking at a human being. This is what people talk about what they claim lizard-people run everything. Kikes look like they're wearing a rubbery mask over their face in a failed attempt to look white. They want to be imitation white people, yet they fail at that too. Their nose is too large, their eyes too beady and rat-like, their mouthes too wide for their face and their ears too large. It's repulsive, yet people still fall to this day for the lie that Jews are just white people with a different religion. If the Jews had a different skin-color, I have no doubt that the JQ would be known far and wide. They know this themselves, they are like chameleons. Among whites they attempt to be "fellow white people", among blacks they have transformed as well (see Ethiopian Jews).

ITT: post inhuman-looking Jew goblins

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x367 242.35 KB, 192.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/download/RevengeOfTheNeanderthal/RevengeOfTheNeanderthal.pdf
bitchute.com/video/CvnvkR0Xg4T5/
johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/
archive.is/swWuR
darkmoon.me/2014/they-are-not-like-us-by-jack-harper/
archive.is/FOXaI
subvertednation.net/jews-are-not-exactly-humanwhat/
archive.is/DdBBr
reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/40smul/does_the_talmud_really_say_that_jesus_is_burning/
andrewburke.me/media/Gracian.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They somehow found a way to be both mongrelized and inbred. That accounts for why they look like aliens wearing people-costumes.

A thread died for this.

t. Jew goblin

Just google rabbi and tell me these things are human

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (322x374 154.03 KB, 226.82K)

Attached: 7A1470C7-BCA1-4B92-8F48-E8B1410DF2C5.jpeg (620x387, 97.25K)

At the genetic level no, they aren't human. On the spiritual level Jews are the "physical" manifestation of evil, darkness, and corruption much in the same way as the Aryan/European is the manifestation of goodness, the light, and justice.

A kike is what you create with many years of disgusting racemixing, inbreeding, etc. etc.
Trying to even figure out what is actually the source of their genes is amazingly difficult, as if they were just dropped on this planet just to create degeneracy and suffering.
Certainly they are not spiritually human, without question.
Take a few kikes for your displeasure.

Attached: oy vey.png (500x500 64.3 KB, 68.32K)

It’s sad to see that so many Aryans have become almost wholly judaized at this stage in the Kali Yuga. Aryan bodies, Jewish souls

Very true. All we can do is encourage their return to the Light.

I seriously hope that there aren’t kikes as ugly as pic #3 on this planet. No wonder they want to degenerate us to their level. They are genetic garbage

Course not.

Attached: Ugh Vey.jpg (791x593 75.42 KB, 110.26K)

Are you White today?

user, most kikes are that atrocious. Frankly it's a good thing; nobody will ever dare confuse them with something human and non-cursed.

D&C Jews, just like clockwork!

Jews are not of this world.

Actually, they are; its just confusing to most people because they don't realize that Jews are composed from a mixture of DNA from their hosts.>>13421025

Hell no.

IT'S THE RESULT OF POOR GENETICS INITIALLY + MANY MILLENNIA OF INBREEDING CAUSED BY RACE PSYCHOSIS, LOVE OF MONEY, AND FREQUENT, JUSTIFIED GENETIC BOTTLENECKS.

There are goofy looking people in every color. The argument is weak.

/sorry, after 2 months, I had to comment

K post some beautiful jews

Also really user? you actually were able to hold your comments in for 2 months? extraordinary. I used to just laugh at fags that told me to lurk for two years. You are obviously committed.

Well of course they are human but I think there ancestors where rats or some ugly thing.

Nature vs nurture? If any human nurtures ugliness in thought and being then theyre ugly externally also?

Looks of others isn't a relevant point to bring up here, when every single fucking kike is ugly (unique to juden). Only "exceptions" are women, slathered in makeup and photoshop, that happen to be some small fraction of kike, with the rest of their makeup being aesthetic European. All the "tell" features of kikes (what gives them away) are objectively ugly features, which is why their looks are meant to be universally hated.

I have debated long and hard whether they were just homotrolls. You know like no real difference between males and female kikes. Maybe they are like hyenas and are hermaphrodites.

Attached: hyena penis hermaphrodite.jpg (800x768, 174.63K)

Don’t go to >>jewess then

Possibly. The pure ones are disgustingly similar when you compare them. Like how you cannot tell the difference between a male and female rat without a very trained eye.

Grow up guys. Yes Jews are humans. Repulsive, manipulative and vile humans but humans non the less. If you go around IRL saying they aren't human you are going to come off as unhinged. I know that some of you like to exaggerate for shock value but saying they aren't human is retarded. Stick to tangible points as to why they suck. Control the worlds finances, nepotistic, involved in all forms of degeneracy, etc.

As to why they look so weird, you can thank generations of inbreeding and middle eastern heritage for that.

maybe kikes are all hermaphrodites and they just pick a sex to be when they are little. Now that they think they have won they are insisting that others who are human and naturally heterosexual do the same thing even though we are not hermaphrodites.

Attached: michelle obama penis.jpg (1280x720, 82.11K)

The categorical term Human is not functional political science terminology in discussions of race. It is an unjustly naturalized bugbear word arising from the propaganda interests of malevolent kikes during the Renaissance. Kikes are Neanderthals; but also disease and madness ridden inbreds from multiple parasitical genetic exploits. Their Neanderthal behaviour is catastrophically incompatible with Crow Magnum. You are in a primordial cave man war type of situation. The attribution of Human is not a currency or a weapon.

Attached: 529ec95b-aefe-42a8-9c1e-b29734d6422b-2060x1236.jpg (1240x744, 97.46K)

What did he mean by this…
furfaggotry or judaism? question for the ages

Maybe they're Neanderkikes, maybe the Christian Identity guys are right and they're the literal spawn of Satan. Whatever it is, I think the jews are radically different from the rest of us.

Willis Carto - Revenge of the Neanderthal
archive.org/download/RevengeOfTheNeanderthal/RevengeOfTheNeanderthal.pdf

Michael Collins Piper's podcasts about Willis Carto's article (featuring Michael Bradley and John de Nugent)
bitchute.com/video/CvnvkR0Xg4T5/

John de Nugent - Neanderthals & Semites
johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/
archive.is/swWuR

Jack Harper - They Are Not Like Us
darkmoon.me/2014/they-are-not-like-us-by-jack-harper/
archive.is/FOXaI

Adam Austin - Jews Are NOT Exactly Human…WHAT?!?!
subvertednation.net/jews-are-not-exactly-humanwhat/
archive.is/DdBBr

Attached: Barnes_2010-05-06_cover_Revenge_of_Neanderthal.877w.jpg (827x1080, 1.01M)

I'm from Krypton.

you have fun with that user

Could very well be. Considering their evil spirits, both female and male kike, if the two are distinctive, shall create only darkness anyway.

Jews are Edomites whom appropriated their name from Judea when they infiltrated and overran it. The Greek geographer, Strabo of Capponocia, commented about this Edomite subversion circa 200BC. Judea was built by the tribe of Judah, whom are one of the 12 tribes sprang from Abraham, whom was from Noah, whom was from Adam. Jews claim they are from Abraham, but they lie. They are Edomites whom are race mixed offspring of Esau and his Cannanite wives. Esau was the grandson of Abraham and brother to Jacob. Scripture tells us Esau was hated by God because he forsake his heritage aka race mixed. God only took credit for creating Adam. The inhabitants of Earth prior to Adam were non-White and not of God's creation. The book of Enoch, although non-canon because it does not have 3 witnesses to verify it, tells us the non-whites were the result of the angelic rebellion whom left their post to come into the daughters of men aka muh dick. Today's jews are a race mixed, inbred, non-white embodiment of that ancient evil.

What does fun have to do with anything you filthy human?

Attached: superchiefdisplay.jpg (1400x700, 187.83K)

It’s obviously more nuanced than that. I think there’s a strong possibility that jews have evolved in a way to be the racial enemies of Europeans. While Europeans haven’t evolved an instinct to want to destroy the Jews because they are the host in the destructive parasitic relationship. Every fifty to hundred years or so the host will remove the parasite. I believe this has made jews evolve into instinctively knowing that weakening the cohesion and strength of the host European population is a matter of survival.

On a micro level though, I think jews and gentiles can be friends without the jew having any ill will towards that particular gentile but obviously on the whole, it’s been an unhealthy and destructive relationship on the macro level.

The big mega jews are doing this intentionally while the smaller Jews are kinda just coaxed along by the mega kikes and their instincts lead them there anyway

This honesly. The only thing you forgot is the 150ish BC forced mixing of Edom into the jews and the subsequent slaughter of the people who objected. You know, now that I think about it, I think there are many different races who have 'been the jews' at various junctures in history.

Except this is the same limp-wristed argument that got us into this clown world mess. The jews aren't some 'pitiable existence at the mercy of evolution'. They are specifically, and knowingly, destroying white society.
Too bad they all have the same anti-goyim mindset, and if they didn't, you'd see a single fucking jewish voice telling them to calm down their genocidal rhetoric. You do not see this.

Human as in homo sapien sapien, or descended from cro-magnons aka modern man aka Caucasoids? No and /thread. Also this and this

I was sleeping in a parking lot and was awakened by a rather polite security guard in his patrol truck. He asked me what I was dreaming about, and I said "Jews". And he said "Really? Are you a Nazi?" and I said "Does that seem logical to you?" and he said "Well I'm a Jew." I said "Does that mean I'm a Nazi?" Anyway, just remembering his face… It looked like a very distorted Humphrey Bogart, with an almost sideways "8" shaped mouth, like those of devils sometimes depicted in old paintings when they have a face in every joint and various places in their bodies. Like Gene Simmons taking a shit, but with a small bicycle inner tube for lips, shaped like a sideways 8. When I say this face clearly (after my eyes were awake and anyway he was 15 away still in his truck), I realized there is no logical discussion to be had, but fortunately he changed the subject and got the point about rules and such. So I left, remembering that face. Not the last Jewish security guard I've seen in this city.

One of the best mindsets to have in order to properly identify most Jews as Jews is simply to understand that the typical Jew looks like a white person but one with something severely wrong with them that gives them their trademark down syndrome mixed with goblin type of look.

Remember though this method isn’t full proof though as years ofvrace mixing with superior aryan DNA has helped many a Jew effectively pass as an authentic white person.

The Jewess Eva Green for example is a stunning beauty or at least she was in her prime and just about no one would ever question whether she was white or not outside of racially aware Jew wise individuals such as us.

Wandering primordial criminals from periods when expulsion; or fleeing, were significant juridical consequences. Apiru, Hiribu, Hebrew, Edom, Juden, Kikes.

Indeed, he looked like a young version of this, but with a 5' o clock shadow.

Attached: Good Lord.png (216x253, 37.86K)

Wimpy?

I was pondering in another thread that I thought many different peoples had 'been the jews' over time, that it hasn't been one people at all.

Yeah, he sounded and seemed just like Gene Simmons, sort of like very abstract and "wimpy". Really creepy, as the more I think about it, the more Christians (especially inner city ones…) seem like they have taken on a wimpy demeanor. It's like pilpul is a way to pass on a mind-affecting memetic that drains a person of the will to power, of the will to fight, discriminate, and even to detect the source as the very Jew who is doing it.

I think the ratlike looking in that excessiveness comesfrom a certain mathematical function related to the sophistication of society via abstract reasoning via female breeding selection patterns that is also artificially controlled.

In short: Jews are ratlike looking since they have higher iqs and a artificially controlled female breeding stable (means that they arent really pretty to counter act the lack of deficiant asthetic genes in the male).

No they don't user. Pick up a book.

This is pure, distilled pilpul. You can physically touch it.

I m pretty sure there is truth to that considering the askenazi jewish population.

Filtered.

pilpul is gibberish?

They are definitely multicultural. Imagine rounding up all our criminals in the jails of the Occident, putting them on the run into a desert somewhere, then what sort of freaky dysgenic hangery sort of clusterfuck beast would return. They are like a political science experiment in non-mortal punishments gone wrong, and no one wants to clean it up even though the compounding behavioural blooms are actually exterminating us.

Attached: cro-magnon-neaderthal-skull-faceoff.jpg (600x369, 16.53K)

They are ISIS?
That is what McCain did, he let all condemned and violent psychopaths free to do what they will in Syria in exchange for no questions asked no prosecution.

Wimpy is a character from the original Popeye.

This meme needs to stop. Jews haven’t brought to this world even a 1/10th of what white people have in science, culture, and technology. The Jew can only build off what another created, he is the eternal parasite and they cannot survive otherwise. The only thing Jews are good at is dogmatism, subterfuge and egoism

You know user I have struggled all day long over the question of morality (since there is another thread up on Zig Forums where OP brags about his participation in 'murdering European whores' and other anons defend him. If it is so 'great' to be moral why are they winning while we are being exterminated?

He cannot even do that. He steals everything. He creates nothing.

jews don't have souls, that's the point

I think jews are overrepresented in science in culture, speaking of culture. That is very volatile and lacks "grounding". The jews are ratlike looking since they can compensate with intelligence having inferior physical genes.

Because morals work really well in a stable environment where everyone agrees that it is beneficial to be moral. More like a stream.

Yes, dumbass. What did you think it was?

Demons!

Attached: borgman.png (1920x784, 1.38M)

IDK I guess I just ignored those comments. Never bothered to look it up. Never cared.

So morality is exercised on a sliding scale depending on cultural social stability?

Lurk for two years.

Jews are just fast-talkers and masters of deceit, nothing more. If they were as smart as you claimed they wouldn’t continuously overplay their hand so far as to get kicked out of their host countries time and time again or act so paranoid that even the slightest criticism of a Jew is perceived as a mortal threat in need of silencing. Jews are arrogant enough to think they’re hot shit (they are “chosen” by G*d after all!), but they’re really not that smart. I mean how many times are they going to keep trying the same behavior over and over century after century until they get the message that they’re scum? Never obviously. One day they’ll be stamped out for sure.

It used to be just individual countries that they were kicked out of, next time it will be the planet

Attached: D6159967-5C67-482A-BD60-C0E2F1735AF7.png (454x685, 112.48K)

Statistically speaking, yes it is.

You know what to do

Attached: 674657647.jpg (474x248, 35.43K)

Lurk for two years because I didn't give a shit what pilpul was…yeah, no, I don't think so.

Shut your impatient, low IQ generation Z mouth, you teenaged piece of shit. Learn your place.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service & McCain brain cancer. Yes, you are right, one doesn't fully need to imagine. The Holohoax requires extreme imagination, but unfortunately many take it further – or are coerced to attribute truth to its claims. The abhorrent existence of the kike is the result, and probably not that dissimilar to previous predicaments on deeper historical trajectories, when the awful were liberated at the expense of the good. Legal propositions such as; No Guns for Darkies, No Industry for Yerro Perrir, and Death Penalty for all jew Crimes, are mere hopes for the 22ndC.

I think that Jewish people are awesome. They have contributed a lot to science and morality. It was the Jews who invented the idea of a just, singular G-d who upholds objective morality. This Judaeo-Christian principle is the basis of Western civilization.

Even though I know it's bait it kills me that there are dumb boomers and shabbos goyim who don't know about the Talmudic double-standards of the Jews and their conception of Jesus as the son of a whore and a heretic stuck eternally in boiling excrement in hell. I remember telling someone about the latter thing the other day IRL and they didn't believe me until I pulled up the verse

Attached: pink wojack blur.png (280x291, 87.91K)

Well a singular god that upholds objective morality has many benefits, like a stronger vector of the group in terms of action. Just like analmouse that use an rnd generator on what to do. Which is extremely idiotic because it is like playing a slot machine. Morals and ethic rely on certain intrinsic mechanisms of the brain and they are not arbitrary.

Maybe that is why these analmouse rats are that retarded and feminine.

Not the same thing ancient fag

Enlightening, user.

Attached: Augsburg_Cod.I.6.4º.2_(Codex_Wallerstein).jpg (525x768, 281.78K)

Nigger, my family won't even believe me when I bring up the appropriate verses. I have never been more assured that civil war is an inevitability.

Jesus was a heretic who pushed for the false doctrine of the Trinity. However, G-d does not punish sinners forever in Judaism.

It is not clear that Yeshu in the Talmudic verse refers to Jesus, and even so Jesus wouldn't be in there forever.

reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/40smul/does_the_talmud_really_say_that_jesus_is_burning/

Sooo shouldn't there be some social arrangement that accommodates this in our culture and religion? It seems like our being required to be 'moral' consistently is resulting in our extermination.

Hey that is my hometome city. No i m pretty serious about them being retarded and feminine. And that is one of my talents.

neanderthals arent humans, user.

Attached: Jews neanderthals.jpg (2032x2128, 2.33M)

After I showed them the verse I got the standard

Everyone who's not a pureblood black has Neanderthal genes, user.
You are also a Neanderthal. So are the Chinese. So are the Jews. So are the Aborigines.

user, they are crooked and parasitic as fugg. Find a way to not let your perceptions overwhelm your morale. Feel the power of kek.

The toll was taken on the boomers. I honestly believe they're a lost cause. Millenials and smart gen Z will blaze the path.

Avocado toast Millenials and libtard Gen-Z have turned their backs on the truth of Judaeo-Christian principles. We need them to turn towards Judaeo-Christian principles again in order to protect America!

But you dont understand kek. You think of kek as a bunch of dude frogs that like shit like games boobs like everyone else does. The true core of analmouse always has been people that are in some way or another mentally ill to a certain degree. Those arent the dude bros, that are the trannies, psychos and other sociopaths or nerds that have been pushed to the edge of society.

Art of Worldly Wisdom, mebbe.

andrewburke.me/media/Gracian.pdf

user…

Attached: Jews neanderthals 2.jpg (952x998, 1.02M)

And given the structure, just like the pirate party of germany that originally consisted of nerds it was taken over by the trannies, the psychopaths and sociopaths.

What the fuck is analmouse.

As a half-Jewish half-Korean Russian-Canadian, I am offended by your hatred towards my people. The people with the most Neanderthal mixing is actually the East Asians, who make the Animu and Mango that you love so much.

and there it is..

No, clearly not. Tho I’d fuck the first one