% of Glowposters vs Actual Anons

What if I'm the only actual user here and the rest of you are glowposters?
Really makes you think how my taxpayer dollars are getting spent.

99% of normal people who dont go on imageboards have never heard of 99% of the ideas and memes from within imageboard sites and the only time they know of any of it is when some idiot makes it on the news. So who is creating all the activity?
Is it like bitcoin where 100% of trades only constitute 1% of volume and are mostly inter-exchange transactions created to give the impression of active trading?

Honestly I'm having trouble with all of this glowposting. Alex jones, john birch glowposter. Soph Totterman, CIA glowposter. Glenn Beck, Mossad glowposter. ETC ETC it's all a lie you're all a lie nothing ever happens nothing ever changes
the law of entropy pervails

Attached: 116-1169510_pin-thinking-emoji-clip-art-really-makes-you.png (880x949, 127.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/77th_Brigade_(United_Kingdom)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some threads appear to be 75/25 feds/anons
Other times, I dunno.

youre the only pussy here

There are no verified trained federal personnel on this imageboard. Take meds please. There are no 'glowies' monitoring our boards and threads. You're schizophrenic and should seek out medical treatment immediately.

There is very poor 'evidence,' in fact there is none. There is nothing to worry about, we are free to talk about anything we wish on these boards. We have unlimited free speech here and are completely anonymous legion.

You're all a bunch of KEKS lolz

That's what I'm thinking too.
The job of the FBI, obviously, is to dissuade actual thinking and incentivize barbaric violence in the name of idiotic principles so a whole bunch of them get paid.

Informant #1 gets paid for starting the thread, informant #2 gets paid for shitposting enough times that user announces he's going to (do some really retarded shit), agent #1 gets paid for doing the paperwork to get the warrant for the website IP records, agent #2 and #3 get paid for going out and getting the IP and finding the user, agent #4, #5,#6, Cop #1-12 get paid for going out and arresting him, then the actual court costs and imprisonment costs etc etc.

By my count by the time one week has passed 120 people have received a paycheck of at least $1000 for participating in nothing more than a shitposting imageboard, without any real improvement in the overall state of the union or of my sense of safety and welfare. It's almost like they need to create crime in order to have a purpose for existing.

Most of the posters who defend shills are legitimate posters who are just so invested in these personalities that they can't even admit the obvious to themselves. Imagine if you've been listening to Jonestein since the mid-2000s, gave out his DVDs, donated to his Money Bombs, and ordered his penis juice, are you really going to admit you've been had the whole time? What if you were a paying member of the B'nai Birch Society for a decade, and maybe your dad or grandpa was too?

ive posted illegal shit from my own ip and they still wont come at me.

What if OP is a fed trying to convince me I'm not the only real user here?

Reported for a shamelessly pointless thread.

Reported for shameless glowfaggotry.

The feds don’t post, they just watch. The worst shill threads and posts are made by bottom tier e-journalists like Joe Bernstein, and also Zig Forums trannies.

Actually, there were. It was documented and anons grabbed the rest of his comments from that thread. Check the catalog newfag.

Basically, anyone shitposting about russia, being a russian shill, or anything being a russian operation is a fed.

Tarrant posted here. That is undeniable. 
Let's look at what Earnest posted. He posted it here, it was just purged quickly. If you look at the timestamps of his postings they correlate with the timestamps of a certain geolocation. That geolocation would be Russia/Ukraine. They were involved somehow and are using sockpuppets to discredit this theory. The fact that the timestamps implicate a specific region in his posts.

There are actually very few genuine posters on this board, the rest are mostly shills or goons of some kind.

I bet if I posted or made some claim on this board that there would be people on my lawn in the morning, just like roger stone. I got a bombshell for you.
I'm going to try to limit the amount of details so I DON'T get glowposters on my lawn, and the proof will be in the news in about a month.

You know what's really fucking terrifying?

There's things I can't discuss around a case I've never even seen the case number for that I was connected to where the most serious real and redpilled american terrorist/rick sanchez/thanos terrifying figure you ever conceived of is out there making plans to destroy the hypothetical enemies of white america, unhinged maniacal plans which would put many many many anons and their families at risk.

The only thing I can tell you is that they have now taken 6 months, this is 6 months ongoing, to find one person living in the continental USA who should have been in custody within about 4 weeks at the max. Phones in washington are now going off the hooks and I've been looped out of what little contact I had to begin with because I shitposted someone pretty important with some deets, that person dropped their foot on the idiots in charge, and someone decided to let me know that wasn't appropriate by issuing orders down the chain to people I know who were tasked politely telling me to fuck off and that I wasn't part of the loop and shouldn't claim that I am, just, i guess, for the political aspect of things.

You watch the news. It will come any day now. If you want to follow the blues clues, "white rabbits machine gun"(not them, but someone near to and probably related to them). Remember their general area as it's relative. Save this post! Remember me.

As a conclusion to these matters I must say I think the american government has less competence than I ever hoped they could lack and more red tape than I ever imagined they could have. And they spend all the time shitposting on Zig Forums instead of handling actual problems. What a waste of my money.

You can trust me Original Poster; I'm just a run of the mill user and definitely not a Fed.

Attached: ca5d65edf4fea5a34d642e10daad2088fe9ea27359c854c1b3707b0f6405d22c.jpg (337x400, 13.81K)

Depending on where you live that either means you shared tarrant.webm, denied the holohoax, or actually broke usa law.

You already posted that cringe b8
>>>Zig Forums go to your designated shitting street plz

I don't think it's actual feds posting, it's mostly entrenched no-life discord/ lefty/pol/ autists actively trying to make this place as shitty as their Zig Forums spin-off hugboxes of disinformation and sticking things up asses.

Be the change you want to see on Zig Forums it's the only realistic way to up the quality, inspire others to effort post.

Agents glow, assets glow, informants glow, agitators glow. Glowniggers glow in all hues my dude.

I would love to just randomly dump the evidence I have given to them here and share it with the entire fucking world, but that would likely be unethical and illegal as hell. I can't share any of that. I cant even say "i'm associated with the government" because that's no longer true. There's probably some minor regulation I'm violating just by posting this fucking thread.

I've attached proof my story is legit.

I hope you understand how pissed off I am and that you need to stop shitposting and get to fucking work.

Attached: proof.jpg (956x334, 86.66K)

KYS faggot

KYS faggot

Please for the love of kek go back to cuckchan

75% feds
20% israeli/zionist/jewish propaganda teams
5% real anons

Doesn't matter.

Don't believe anything you read unless you verify the facts yourself, and it doesn't matter who is making the posts. No logical fallacies, hearsay, or bullshit. Only believe things that are based on facts.

You can always see who the real anons are and who the media, glows and shills are. Those who come here to have discussions about events without any of their narratives are very easy to spot. But yeah I see your point, the amount of bullshit from those three groups is always something taking place in every single thread as this site is and has always been looked over by the media, glows, shills and foreign groups looking to create or push a narrative.

Actually I take that back, it wasn't always like that. Originally and for a long while Zig Forums was never bothered much by anyone. Sure we were watched but never really bothered by those groups as Zig Forums was not well known. Ever since the Q phenemena began the amount of those groups has raised massively.

Regardless though, they are easy to spot as they always follow the same script or ask the same questions or push the same things. Just ignore them. If people would just do that then they would lose their sliding power exponentially.

Look at you TORposting to obfuscate your ID.

"facts" are part of the bullshit. All "Facts" are merely stories and statistics cited by someone to support their theory, and everyone's "Facts" seem to disagree more and more and more. "Facts" are fabricated on a daily basis to support propaganda.
Every hour you invest into "verifying" someone's facts, if you truly are unbiased, results in you develop a bias, either for or against, just by exposure, so that's also a trap.

The fact that few if any of you have read the thread and are only replying to the initial post only supports the claim you are shitposters on the federal dollar.

Non-glow here

True, however, if one does their own research and comes to a conclusion that is a conclusion based on their own time which allows them to form their own opinions which is a whole hell of a lot better than the current system of "believe us, we are the media".

There just isn't any better method at this point other than research and verify.

No. The Federal government uses VPNs because they are faster and allow the creation of multiple IDs to give the illusion of consensus. Anons use Tor because it is not as easily compromised as VPNs, and shill complain about it because it results in catastrophic data loss for the NSA.

Kill yourself, shill.

I disagree.
I think they're simply shaping the atmosphere here so when new visitors come, they're dissuaded from joining and believe the MSM when they talk about shooters getting extreme ideas from dark corners of the right wing internet.

This place is regularly used by foreign countries to try to stir the shift among “dissonants” in the “west”. Chinks and Russian glowniggers
are here all the time. Also some mid eastern nations in Zog’s crosshairs come to try to whip the “natzis” into a frenzy. Fun stuff. The Israelis are Constantly here.
Sometimes they start Jewing each other because the American Jew shills intersect with the low IQ Israeli grugg brained IDF shill. Pretty funny. Feds are technically not allowed to encourage illegal violence so it’s not an “on the books” shilling program if they are doing that. They just watch and study. Come to visit if they think an user might be dangerous etc.

interesting tactic. but if you had anything to share why act all "in the loop" instead of spilling all that spaghetti? weak. not even weaksauce. just weak.

Listen you glownigger. You know as well as I do that if I did, they'd instantly know who did it because the spaghetti is something that only came through me. I'd be questioned or in custody very quickly, and I don't really care for that prospect.

Also, I'm not in the loop. If you'd read, you'd see I got kicked out of the loop for blabbing to someone. Someone relevant as all hell, but still someone outside of the chain of command and above it.

You forgot a few. American intelligence (operation earnest voice), British (gchq), and I think you're overestimating the amount of shilling the chinks and the russkies do.

GCHQ? No. Try en.wikipedia.org/wiki/77th_Brigade_(United_Kingdom)

Russkies?
Try the GRU.

If you don't stop bitching I'll get him to rape you but there are rumours on the web that you enjoyed it too much the last time, so we would have to use other measures.

Attached: cannibal lover.png (414x357, 175.96K)

so you are just a whiny bitch that wants back in the cool club eh? protip, acting like a jealous girlfriend will get you nothing more than a sore butthole

No, I want the suspect in custody.

Then this whole nightmare is over and my responsibility, my civic duty, is completed.

then go find some other defunct site that gov glowies use and waste time there please

They only use this one, i'm sure of it.
Most of you are glowfags.

Exactly what a FEDposter would say. I'm the only actual user here.

Well, I hope your taxpayer dollars are being well spent, user.

Dude you got a point. About details and reading a whole thing. I noticed that there is not much here on the potential for radicalization of Feds. A few got to see stuff here that may change their minds? Idk? I can say of the local zogbots they are lacking in the service they provide. I recently had a problem with a commie agitator up at work, I tried to blow the guy off because I'm not trying to get into it at the end of day with some pinko fag but the dude would not split so I summoned the authorities hoping he would either fuck off or get grabbed by the boys. Nah they took a half an hour to show up, he left and went on to blast us on social media- lol fag. Then the next day for like 30-40 mins 2 cars for a total of 4 cops tried to help a guy find a lost phone! Fucking zog bots, the picture is not so hot but it's real. I'm real, just a working class guy trying to save up a few bucks so I can start the race war 👌🏻😜👌🏻 . But seriously glow guys and girls and kikes , how long do you expect the shit show to last? Come to Odin/Jesus sin no more and help make the world a better place. This thing isn't really about hate as I understand it, it's about a love a loyalty and a sacred duty of such importance that any who believe will do what must be done to fix what is so very wrong in our nations. Gas the kikes race war now -lol

Attached: image.jpeg (3264x2448 1 MB, 1M)

Throwing aside everything else and just focusing on what you wrote. Let's say what you just wrote is true and that situation is really going on. I am not saying I believe you but hypothetically let's say I do. The mere fact that you know of a serious and impending issue toward fellow Americans and you are not saying anything speaks volumes as it either means you are:

1) Lying

2) A coward

3) Do not care about those other citizens and have no problem sitting idle while it happens.

All I know is that if I knew something about something major and an attack that could possibly harm my American brethren I would not ever make such a statement as you just made, I would reveal all I knew, and I would let the cards fall as they fall because I would not want to let others die merely because of this/that. I have been on Zig Forums for a very long time now, probably one of the oldest users as I was here back when it was the rickshaw forums on the original AOL forums and in that time I have never randomly attacked or even taken the time to bother with such claims but in this case you are a coward if you do nothing and what you are saying is true user.

its kinda funny how you start a thread about being "the only actual user here" then proceed to call everyone glowies while throwing out bait to attract said glowies. if you wanted to attract more anons maybe it would have been better to spill that spaghetti. but what do i know since by your description i glow aswell. have fun in your solipsic nightmare

Attached: AnimalMirror.mp4 (480x270, 8M)

Yeah, who thread reeks of glowings.

glowpost this bitch

Attached: MTV Anti Racist Spot Backfires_HD-mc-mc.mp4 (320x180, 1.09M)

I'm here too user and I wonder the same thing all the time.

no youre both full of shit

I have already corresponded many times and have received correspondence back, along with meetings and more, commensal to and showing proof of my interactions with the relevant authorities. By that I do not mean your local piss-ant cops. I have been the one to put my own reputation and sanity on the line, risking my safety and freedom, to obtain nearly all of the evidence and push nearly all of the buttons to get the conveyor belt that is ZOG moving. I have done nearly all I know how and can. I assure you, I care deeply for my fellow human beings, at least, in all contexts outside of a proper war.

I do care. I Have considered the possibility revealing "all I know", at least, in a censured form that minimizes the legal liability to me while revealing as many deets as possible- even evidence modified to hide all information that would jeopardize efforts. However, ultimately, all that would do is result in putting more public pressure and more public inquiry into an investigation that is already quite large and has people from agencies even beyond the one i've interacted with getting involved now.
It's still taken way too fucking long to get resolved. I'll think about it. It's unlikely, as people at the very top level are now involved and so there's nothing further we can do out here, but I'll think about it.

There are still too many fucking glowposters on this board.

I'm not gonna lie to you, OP. I work for ZOG.

Attached: the jewish community.png (293x490, 150.21K)

i agree with

Good, that is good news. Good luck to this hypothetical real American hero then, may God be with them. Also, it is White America, you fucking kike/subhuman.

I promise you that what I say is no lie.

Attached: bca80dfa0b0930fcff4c7a16e3af80e52c94badb3b7250ece82212c3d2302b24.png (576x616, 466.18K)

Unfortunantly their specific plans endanger just as many authentic white people purely as collateral damage as they do our enemies.
Don't call strangers names user.

You know what we wonder?
that is some stare at goats type of shit, user [not a fedfag].

Authentic? Not sure what this means in that context.
And…I still don't see a problem with that. Sometimes to make an omelet you have to break a few eggs, right user?

there arent any glowposters youre just flexing ego and baiting

you know nothing and even if you did you would be in bondage to shut your mouth

thats how it works globally

as long as the ignorant masses are distracted nothing matters

some of the cows are on the payroll so they defend the masters

some are actors that make money off stupid people (bill hicks etc so?)

the truth doesnt matter

AIDS HIV HOAX
Whatever

you try to question anything youre a nutcase that needs therapy

or get de platformed fired or etc

welcome to the future and welcome to reality and the law of nature….survival and dominance of the fittest smartest trickiest….

we know whats next in the fall of this empire….moar decadence war and then chaos followed by order

divide conquer move on

then a new place starts again

people buy propaganda
money is made

simple

you can't do shit about it
obey your masters and shut up
our school indoctrination obviously wasnt enough DONT THINK

some of you might become academic elites then cater to money or be cast down

the rest of you…..jail drugs disease death

wear your bell and stfu faggots

Well, perhaps you can be one of the first eggs?

you lay eggs

I am 100% European user. I don't have the worries you have about this.

youre all farm animals

Please tell me you aren't going to start moaning about wanting to fuck us now?

Discontinue clown world and move on to farm animal world?
Resurrect the horse mask as a symbol of independent thinking?
Or will furries rejoice and promptly shit on us in delight

i would if i could make money at it

I am not saying you haven't followed the steps that we are taught from a young age of knowing about/hearing about an issue and reporting it through the channels. However, here you are still clearly concerned about it which tells me you do not trust said channels to handle the issue and due to that there stands a large chance that a major attack on fellow Americans is coming. All I am saying is that if that is even a sliver of thought in your mind then you should explain the exact issue to the best of your ability without revealing yourself to hopefully prepare or, better yet, dissuade those involved from harming others. 9.9/10 if an issue is made public before it happens it shatters the planning for the operation and the operation is scraped therefore saving lives.

I am not going to harp on this as I have made my point but the fact you are bringing this up tells me/any intelligent user that you feel something major is coming and are powerless to do anything about it at this point. If that is the case and your feeling then you are wrong as all you have to do is make it public and it will spread while forcing those looking into it to expedite their investigation.

just so you know actual fags and heroine addicts sparked the whole HIV myth…basically just filthy goyim and drug users that sniffed poppers….created billions of dollars

(((they))) want a race war
but i wont play that game

He is feeling remorse about voting for Trump.
Waaahhhhwaaahhhhwaaaahhhhh

Attached: horseman and horse weird.png (637x720, 263.54K)

Serials? You would fuck an animal if you could make money at it? That is immoral user.

its noble to use the established channels to try to improve things

it is profane to enact or be violent

conform or be cast out

oh you didnt hear pedos and furry fuckers are up to bat part of the great downfall almost exactly like WW2 GERNANY

I sense that you are trying to convey something here, user.

nihilism

You better move beyond that real quick like user. I suggest a diet of Hard Determinism, forego the farm animals.

This is not the sort of operation that our own government would carry out or allow. At least, if they did, if it happened, it would mean the perfect storm and the end of america as we know it.

I'll give you a clue since you seem a little bit invested.
Search google for "A few days after 9/11, a retired Air Force colonel named Randall Larsen" and you'll quickly understand both the severity and the challenge of what's going on here, as well as how mismanaged this must be to take this many months to resolve.

To be clear, an impending attack "soon" is not something that I've seen. Attacks having happened using different means that are not lethal, and plans to do far more to achieve lethality, however, are, and are the problem, especially given the spray and pray methodology of the star of this particular crisis.

The timeframe is troubling. I do trust them to handle it, but they've mismanaged it incredibly poorly.

As far as the evidence which is unquestionable and which shows exactly the extent, It's POSSIBLE I could give it out. The only copy I currently have is in an encrypted 7z file in a email inbox at protonmail, where I sent it out, and of course the ongoing records with the government. I could retrieve it and share it, but it would unquestionably de-anonymize me and be absolutely reliable evidence in any prosecutory efforts against me for having shared it- because most of it is unique to me and not something I got alongside others.

I just wish they would have, from day one, applied 80% of their resources to cases like mine instead of glownigger posting and political shit.
Truly, my tax dollars are not well spent.

I would guess the amount of paid government agents and private sector shills are pretty low. The sad truth is that many stupid ideas/thoughts that are posted here come without a paycheck. The ideological spell of the 'Right' wing of the ZOG has many people under its delusion, and they attempt to spread it for free, on their own personal time.
This is not an easy thing to accept, and you would probably have to spend years of doing political stuff to realize that the 'Left' and 'Right' ideas in people's minds are manufactured by the ZOG to pacify them, and make them identify with the regime.
Siege/Turner Diaries isn't entirely correct when they imply most people are lemmings who simply seek comfort and an easy lifestyle devoid of conflict. People naturally seek out ideologies that make their lives happy. People want to see themselves as part of something larger, something they can identify with.
Those who are under the ideological spell of the 'Right' wing of the ZOG are both potentially recruits, and potentially our greatest enemy. They love that homosexual interracial porno called "America." If they seriously thought anyone here was going to do something, they'd inform the police immediately (this has already happened several times). Your typical 'Right' wing politician absolutely hates white people. They are disgusted that history forced them to start pretending to care about white people (the Republican 'Party' was the original Nigger Integrationists, after all).

This is a very coherent statement of truth, in my opinion. Thank you for being one more paragon of sanity in an otherwise delusional world.

As a person who served in the USAF leading up to 9/11 and being well aware of the intercepted transmissions (among other various things) you are preaching to the choir with any clues as I am probably one of the few go to sources about the situation in the USAF leading up to the event while being open and having no problem discussing it. That said, my point stands user. You either shit or get off the pot as there comes points in every mans life where he has to make a decision to head one direction or the other. If you know of a potential issue then there is one correct path and one path that will lead to the harming of others.

Many anons on here come because of being interested in discussions and in that they create some amazing content and ideas/opinions but outside of those who truly hate the US/west and despite the words that anons use to describe their aggravation I highly doubt that anything but a few would not do all they could to stand in the way of an attack against the country they love. Some anons express through racial shit, others through intellectual means, others through investigatory means but at the end of the day every single actual user comes on here for a few things:

1) Research/Information aid/Real news

2) Discussion with like minded people about what they consider serious events/issues

3) Shoot the shit, troll a bit but if they see something they think is serious they jump in on it immediately.

Those three types are what make up the real bulk of anons across 8 and 4chan and pretty much any one of those men would immediately write up any such issue to discuss with their fellow anons if they thought it was serious. Yet you are giving "clues" and "hints". Just cut the mystery game and say what you feel the issue is because you will find no better place on the entire planet where you could get the word out and discuss such an issue with people. Let me put it this way: You are anonymous here so who gives a flying fuck if what you say is something you are unsure about? You lose nothing by bringing it up/expressing what it is. However, if you are right you gain something if it is discussed, turns out to be legitimate and lives are saved. The decision is simple in my mind but I am done with suggestions as you have to do what you have to do.

Are you haunted by the specter of regular flu outbreaks as well? Have you fucked up your life somehow that you are not satisfied? It seems like you are overly concerned about this and have fixated on it. (No offense)

Attached: bullfighter cape.jpg (700x467, 45.91K)

HAHAHAHA all mine come without a paycheck

I think its money well spent, where else on the Internet can you get entertainment at levels of the Zig Forums board on fullchan?

I have family in the AF also, so well met.

You are NOT anonymous here.
Everything you say is recorded, and every post you make can be associated with your IP and name. And even if I posted using TOR, the evidence specifically identifies me, because I am the only one who could have turned it in, because I am the only witness.

I am not at all sure sharing it here would result in an improvement of the situation.
If DC personnel are already on the game, and if they are incompetent to handle this, then so is Zig Forums- without any question.

If you are willing to certify to me here in this thread that the DOD has the power and authority that they could override the civilian authorities managing this situation and put boots on the ground to deal with it properly and are confident that they would intercede, I would be willing to drop an email address and reveal some details, but I'm not sure how much I can reveal.

I am certain the USAF could manage this better, I'm just not sure they'd take initiative, and it would also really piss off the civilian forces working on this.

criminally (lol ironic) underrated post

agreed fellow keck. gosh we need to do something about all those Jews. does anyone know where i can file off a shotgun barrel for cheap?

Nowhere…hell-o
Look at this poor OP, sweating bricks over something he could never control; he is totally entertained in a way that Hollyweird could never duplicate…the DRAMA…the EXCITEMENT…the INTRIGUE. Course, I am intrigued as well. A danger to the whole USA and subhumans as well; riveting.

A nervous wreck.

I do it for free
t. NEET #MAGAwithDACA

Of course they can if the situation has to do with national security. The DOD is among the top of the food chain when/if a situation regarding national security comes into focus. Granted there is a chain of command per say as it usually goes local to federal and so on but among the glow types that are on these forums you can damn well be assured that military intelligence is absolutely fucking here. In fact I personally believe military intel is the most frequent user of Zig Forums due to the Q phenemena based on that narrative insinuation of being connected to military intelligence. Point being if they are part of military intelligence then of course military intelligence is here. If they aren't part of military intelligence then of course military intelligence would be here to monitor that situation which is insinuating to be connected to them. Either way be they would 100% be here 24/7 due to that situation being an Zig Forums connected discussion site.

So, without even a single doubt in my mind, fuck yes the DOD has the power to look into national security issues through a private company/group. Not even a question, they 100% have such authority in national security issues. In fact, let's say what you saying is true then you can damn well be assured they are reading this post right now, know who you are, and have already done a background dossier on you. So it is better to just always be upfront about such things rather than not because if you are upfront it creates a type of shield for yourself in a sense of "I was concerned, I thought this may happen, I told people about it" rather than "I was concerned, I thought this may happen, I said nothing about it when I had the chance to do so".

I don't know user, you have to do what you feel is right but one thing I do know for sure is that every now and then through the years we have had normies stumble on the forum expressing issues they thought were coming and I know for a fact that at least two of them turned out to be legitimate and those people who took the time to explain the issue turned out to save lives due to what they said. So, choice is with you. Good luck either way.

No one want to Make America Ghetto Again with Damaged Alternative Citizen Aryans (now that aryan means nothing), user!

Zig Forums is the way we infect glowies. They think it’s the other way around.

More of these threads. Yawn-inducing conformity, you know? Nobody here talks politics.

Liars are dumb as boxes of rocks. People who tell tons of lies usually seem to think it marks them as superior in cleverness, but they live their lives in circles. Liars become chained to that which is necessary to say, and incapable of truly collaborating with anyone. The more people lie, the more profoundly they must love themselves to keep their lies straight; while truly honest people can betray themselves constantly and still function.

"Ghetto" is Jewish propaganda… most people (even blacks) don't have anything to do with that subculture NOR do they want to. Even the people that live in those conditions, don't want to. Heil Hitlerino.

#MAGAwithDACA

GLOWNIGGER DETECTED DEPLOY ANTI GLOWNIGGER COUNTERMEASURES

Every thread where you see two people who are seemingly both quite stupid, argue and name call, it's almost always the feds. There are quite a lot of those.

Sloppy job, Putin.