Don't Waste Money On These Companies

One positive thing to take from Degeneracy Month is, that we can recognise what companies, and thus products, we should boycott.
Even if it's just a minor political statement, it's important to use your money in a way that doesn't hurt your interests.
If anybody got other examples, of the ones I will post now, I'd like to collect them, so I may avoid purchasing the products myself, even if you aren't going to.
(Some of these products aren't advocating for homosexiality, but I'll show you my full boycott folder, as it current is, with 40 elements in total.)

Attached: 7up (Race-mixing, Homosexiality)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/news/3215895/18578992/10#18578992/
voat.co/v/news/2848609/15001002
twitter.com/united/status/1141829458078445568
youtu.be/GLbETIeOoDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Ben & Jerry's Pecan Resist (Anti-Democracy, Pro-Feminist, Pro-Leftist, Homosexuality)

Attached: Doritos (Homosexiality)

Attached: Gillette (Demasculine, Anti-white)

Attached: Marmite (Homosexuality)

Attached: Microsoft (Homosexuality)

Attached: Old Navy (Race-Mixing)

Attached: Pluralsight (Anti-white men)

Attached: Samsung (Anti-white)

Attached: Sony (Homosexuality)

Attached: Time Warner (Anti-white men)

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-011250.jpg (1536x2048 489.34 KB, 1.02M)

Lastly, I wanted to include a picture from Skittles, but it said it already existed.
Skittles promotes homosexuality (shocker).

Attached: Volkswagen (Anti-white men)

What kind of vile squamous amphibian consumes Marmite?

(Check 'em)

I hope at least one person will find this informative, in swaying your purchasing decisions towards not funding degeneracy.

Brits, probably. I simply included it, because of what they promote.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-011617.png (1536x2048, 2M)

What a shame, used to be one of my guilty pleasures on cheat days.

I can't say that i have supported any of these you posted in years besides having a ancient samsung galaxy phone that works fine

no women or fags allowed

Should be working towards independent living, not be a consumer, to building alternative companies. voat.co/v/news/3215895/18578992/10#18578992/

If any of you actually buy these brands and things already, you are lesser people. Don't stop drinking poz just because they're exploiting degeneracy.

Fortunate for you. Some people still buy and indirectly support degeneracy, I simply try to inform people.

That is a good goal, but sadly, we aren't all able to afford independent living right away. The majority of people have to consume these days, at least during part of their lives.

rope yourself glownigger

I am happy I could inform you of their subtle standing.
I'm sure you can find somewhere else, perhaps a local thing.

Yeah I'll search for a local place from now on. Ideally I'd prefer to make the burgers at home during cheat days along with the fries. But I'm not that rich right now and prices for ground beef in my area is absurd, so 10bux for a burger and unlimited fries really was appealing. Oh well, that's what I get for caving in to the temptation of a corporation.

Attached: 1445885306857-1.png (500x500, 125.08K)

There are lots of things you can do straight away. voat.co/v/news/2848609/15001002

I wish I were color blind

twitter.com/united/status/1141829458078445568

absolutely disgusting

Every cent of taxes you pay is being used to destroy you life. Spend all your income on defense, get all your money out of the banks, network with ALL your neighbors, grow your own food and collect rainwater, get weapons and train with them daily, speak open truth and stand together against the consequences, learn to kill, show no mercy to anyone endangering your life.

Yes.
No/defense defined as buying starting businesses of everything to supplant jews.

Attached: image.jpeg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

I only buy Great Value brand so whatever

Diet Pepsi is the liquid Jew. And Burger King would look funny if instead the label said burger kike in the same style. Now if these could somehow end up on their packaging and circulated to the public in their orders would be epic. Perhaps there is an user already inside burger kike that could pull such a thing off because of their position and or they don't care about the job. Start putting them out on Friday afternoon. By the time news reaches kike hq it's the weekend and could maybe go till Monday? Now that could be a lot of orders! But it's a crazy dream of space cowboy trapped in a vortex of postmodern angst. Or is it ? Let's find out.

Attached: 7fa6a1f884218f33963e39e5df4af562c71ed65bb929699e3da242bd8130c268.gif (255x255, 1M)

Thank you for this contribution. Added it to the folder.

I already have pepsi on the list, but thank you.

I agree, put as little honey into their system, as possible. I can't wait until I can start growing my own food as well.

If you are already not buying any of these products, this information isn't intended for you.
Nobody was implying anything.

Where's that image of all of the corporate rainbow logos ?

I do not have that.

Compile a list of all the companies that are remotely anti white or pro degeneracy and we can get people on board to boycott this shit

It would be easier to make a whitelist than a blacklist

Red robin still exists? I haven't seen one in years.

Jesus guys, come on.

< The rights to the brand are held by Keurig Dr Pepper in the United States and by PepsiCo (or its licensees) in the rest of the world.

Someone else do the rest and compile that shit.

Yes, they still exist.

Here is the list of companies posted so far in this thread to target for boycott:

Most anons already don't patronize these businesses. But some are all but unavoidable in the modern world. Some of these companies are held by the same conglomerate. If someone can improve this list and post it, we should condense down to something anons can coordinate a boycott against.

Please post viable non-harmful alternatives.

I suggest targeting:
Because they're a liberal icon and have undo cultural influence. Instead of Apple, prefer System76, puri.sm, old model thinkpads, build your own battlestation.

Because we can more easily effect their bottom line. Most anons are male and we can network irl. Tarnish their brand and mock those who buy gillette. Instead of shaving try growing a beard, or trimming stubble with a clipper.

Why the fuck are you still using them??? It is not even financial motivation! FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, DO NOT USE GOOGLE!

One of the worst perpetrators of race mixing propaganda. Most of their clothing is made using 3rd world slave labor. Old Navy is a vulnerable brick and mortar and a large number of anons likely still buy their clothes. They're vulnerable to a boycott.

I did consider it, but thought I'd simply share the picture-evidence that I had.
Thank you for your contribution effort, I shall save your list.

So where should I buy food and clothes? I dont have a farm yet

Old navy -lol. Benetton fags too. But on another note white note bad because it tells Jews who to Jew on. Or at least it could be economically weponized.

Amazon and Walmart are ok? What about Ace Hardware, Lowes, Home Depot, Harbor Freight, Best Buy, Kroger?

There is a common misconception, that I use any of these products, or I imply others do.
I simply point them out, so that people may remember to never even consider using them, perhaps convince friends and family to not use them. Not necessarily by saying the reasons I have stated here, but perhaps more subtle ways like. "McDonald's is pretty unhealthy, you shouldn't eat there" or whatever, I hope you get my drift.

checked

For food you could always buy the non-brand, the quality is the same as the brand names.

The only real food products mentioned here, are candy or fast food. If you put minimal effort into it, you can find other companies, not associated with any of the above mentioned jew-owned companies.
Not all clothing is made by the same company, same as with the food products, do minimal research.

Images posted, was merely as proof.

Why not?

It’s their slogan. They gay.

Voat told me Kroger is Jewish and Walmart is doing faggot pride shit. I'll just shop at Walmart anyway since nobody feels like vouching for any companies.

statement was not directed at you, was directed at the board.

Apple computer is still good though, right?

I mean most of that shit is avoidable and attracts unhealthy bugs more so. So we should just get a whitelist going it would be easier that way.
Some whitelist off the top of my head are.

Chick fila
Carls jr.
Waffle House
Cracker barrel
Urban outfitters
Warhorse Studios
Koch brothers
James Woods
Mel Gibson

Attached: 3c1389a0ed2671cb9d58b8fc88e4d75ccfb9b895207852b1df97d1bd7a78c6d2.jpg (750x499, 96.25K)

Thank you very much

Didn't they literally replace the original founder, Carl, because he was an "ebul rwacist"

None taken, just wanted to clarify.

Attached: Gay Soda.jpg (720x960, 52.46K)

Thanks OP, but there is a complete list of companies to avoid. I've seen it on alt-kike subreddits, should've been posted here.

7 u p

Walmart lol, now. Walmart is a Texas Jew. Amozon is also the Jew . No . Homedepot is also bad because of all the wetbacks who get cash jobs there. youtu.be/GLbETIeOoDI Aim ozone is cia/nsa .

Attached: image.png (754x396, 350.2K)

Remember these companies when the pendulum swings the other way.

I've a long memory. Weimarization leads to punishment.

Attached: Hero of Humanity.jpg (1600x1638, 222.41K)

Also a minor part of why I keep this information around.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1059x1324, 1.08M)

wow I didnt know that usa "celebrates" so much the gay "month".
I guess someone rly wants to make your young generation a homosexual/bi wave.

Attached: 1549612229112.jpg (498x767, 76.21K)

Get a safety razor instead, if you take care of them they last a lifetime.
Blades can last over a month depending on quality and shave frequency.
You save money in the long term and don't look like a soccer ballerina fag.
Makes a good gift for your son as well and provides a good father son experience while teaching him how to use the razor.

I bought mine from "Merkur" which is a quality trademark from a german manufacturer.
One of the best purchases I made in a long time.

Attached: Merkur-Rasierhobel-20c-schwarz-von-Merkur-4836193.jpg (181x500, 7.17K)

Gee golly, with all this propaganda insulting the people who created America, I wonder why it's collapsing.

Attached: hollywood.webm (1280x720, 7.58M)

It's a true mystery.

Home Depot killed the locally owned hardware stores in my hometown. I should have realized way back then that people simply don't have strong moral principles of the willpower to uphold them. Now I don't know what to do except hope that it all burns itself down somehow so that hope that there is some cosmic sense of Justice that burns it all down.

Attached: nigga black.jpg (595x600, 69.18K)

Attached: Like a BOSS.png (500x346, 336.54K)

I got you

Attached: bz-5cfc799092897.jpeg (1280x1280, 356.26K)

Why does John Podesta rape kids?

Whats funny is all these brands are the companies making the liberals fat and killing them with diabetes.

my take is that they want to create nazis for some reason, they're doing it on purpose

Also you should watch daytime TV in the US. Forced to do so at work (haven't had a TV since early 2000's) and its all niggers + white women on the screen.

Or maybe they are just reducing population.

You're a fag.

I will purchase whatever I want. None of these boycott work when these companies are still around because of the banker bailout.

Let fags be their own thing, just don't let them advertise near kids.

We didn't. This is new for this year. The enemy is pushing ultra hard now.

Buy carnivore diet from a local farmer, 100% grass-fed organic beef, liver (most healthy), milk-fed veal brain, raw milk, raw pasture-raised eggs, raw cheese.

You don't have to eat a lot this way either, very satiating/nutrient dense, most bio available and easier to digest.

Again, AVOID COMMERCIAL/FACTORY FARMED FOOD, GRAIN-FED FOOD AT ALL COSTS

Attached: Screenshot (12412).png (1366x434, 111.75K)

how 'bout NO

Way too late for that.

Anime Industries is now being kiked.

Companies that support Libra also should be blacklisted

Attached: Libra (2).png (514x563 298.87 KB, 246.08K)

Most of the large international companies dont mind to be blatantly evil to get more shekels

In short, support your local shops

Then do something about it.
You expect me to do everything?

Not an argument, milk fed veal brain doesn't even have much taste

I don't have to do shit.

Look, guys. We don't need a list of anything. EVERY SINGLE CORPORATION is owned and profits the jews. EVERY SINGLE ONE. THERE ISN'T A SINGLE PRODUCT SOLD THAT DOESN'T ENRICH THEM.

They own every company and startup through their finance and usury channels and ownership shell co's, except of course for your random local independent distributor, which really doesn't exist anymore… We don't need a list, just stop buying anything at all from any corporation if you can help it

Make things at home… you don't need shampoo or any kind of cream whatsoever, that's just BS 20th century marketing to the now-empowered-economically female demographic. You need 1 bar of soap IF that, make your own sunscreen with zinc oxide & coconut oil, shampoo & conditioner are a meme, get a strict low-chem toothpaste, etc etc.. don't buy eat or drink anything that isn't in EXACTLY that form when it is produced in nature. don't eat any meats unless they are local or you hunted them yourself

Which is why I say everybody should

Not an argument. Enjoy your prions.

Damn, the last middle class white store gets jewed. Shame.