Youtube To Hide Comments

Youtube to start hiding "inappropriate" opinions.

Comments about (((what))) they consider inappropriate will be hidden.

Youtube tried it a time ago, but it failed, and now they're at it again.

They just label the truth as "toxic" (or whatever) and push the worst of the worst, as the stupid wars for Is-real.

They really want to take advantage of the naive and kill the white race anyway.

America is the Soviet Union 2.0 confirmed.

Enjoy chans while you can.

techcrunch.com/2019/06/21/youtube-confirms-a-test-where-the-comments-are-hidden-by-default/

Attached: jewtube.jpg (706x202, 23.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalbullpen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never post again, redditor.

Shadow bans/mutes have started ever since jewgle took over yt. Its a thing that exists, yes.

This already happened to me like 10, 20 times, its already been rolled out

it exists

age because "le reddit spacing" is a jew psyop

Attached: MIGA.png (509x484, 256.11K)

The only thing good about jewtube's increasing censorship and banning of (((inappropriate))) channels is that it shows which of the channels and videos are actually effective in countering the enemy propaganda and which of them are not or are controlled opposition.
Take notes, in every action the enemy takes, it reveals a little bit of its weakness and agenda.

[x] Doubt

Nothing new cunt, they've hid comments for years.

They already put the comments section below dozens of "related" videos.

Some red pilling material on social media jews. Hope it helps.

Attached: Tech Jews.png (3068x3068, 14.47M)

This proves nothing. WTF is the point of posting this b8?

OY VEEEEEY!!!=

HAHAHAHA! Of course it doesn't Rabbi!

Attached: We've got a live one.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

It kind of proves that Jews are behind it.

What do youtube comments have to do with imageboards, redditor? This is the kind of reddit spaced, direct link, no archive, low effort trash the (((mods))) want this board to be. You can't post a copypasta once in the meta thread or sage spam threads that don't belong here and violate board rules, but you can spam zero effort trash that gives clickshekels to kike websites.

Pushing themselves closer to destruction in an attempt to stifle dissent.

1. Find a chinatube that actually pays out
2. Mass exodus to it, would help if pewdiepie was persuaded
3. Chinatube is happy
4. Everybody is happy
5. Never click a youtube link again

Everyone should be running ublock and set the global rule to block all by default. If enough people did this the ad revenues to the big tech companies would crash.

The timing of all these issues from the censorship of independent media to now the censorship of comments all lines up with the leading into the 2020 election. If true then, yet again, the fact that this admin hasn't taken serious steps against the tech industry is very concerning as they are proving to pose a serious national security and criminal threat.

I was looking thru the JTA archives and yep they tried this in the SU first.

Attached: MeltingPot.PNG (871x960, 691.08K)

So all the whores and e-celebs will only be able to see Beta orbiters praising them.

spazzy faggot, fuck

They can do whatever they want, it's their platform.

Two choices:
1) They don't see it as a problem.
2) They don't have the technical capability or intellectual capital to do anything about it even if they did.

& I can follow in the footsteps of Nassim Aghdam because I am a human being with free will and none of your (((legal fictions))) can stop me.

Yes, you certainly can do that. As for legal fictions, that isn't what is happening here. YouTube built the platform with their own intellectual manpower. If someone on the "right" doesn't like it, then can take it down with their own intellectual manpower. Or kill them. Whichever. The real legal fiction is the idea that they need to cater to or accommodate people they don't want to cater to or accommodate when they have the tangible power to not do that.

Uh, yeah. Pretty much. Why don't you go stop them? Why don't you go break them up?

and then the jewgle came, bought it up, and proceed to kike everything

oh yes, as if kikes don't use all of their power to stop any potential threat before it gets anywhere near the level of youtube

Power is taken and then exerted. If you don't have power it's because you either don't want it enough to suffer real consequences on the way to obtaining it or you aren't capable of dislodging those who are already wield it.

It has to be the latter as they certainly know and have often spoke about the tech industry censorship issue. The only other option I can think of is that they are building a case behind the scenes and banking on reelection and, from there, handling the clean up in the second term.

All I know is we are coming down to the wire and many serious issues are still in play that, if not handled, will assure that even worse conditions occur after his terms end. They need immediate oversight and the tech industry is one of those at the top of the list of need.

They don't seem to have much to say about the censorship issue when those being censored oppose the handpicked American "opposition" in Venezuela.

Shadowbanning comments have been going on for a very long time.

Only you don't see what's coming for chans.

I think kiketube is using some kind of algorithm to pick up words they don't like and automatically delete or shadow ban than comments.

This why its important that we keep using code words and symbols to describe (((th6m))). We have to keep evolving our language to keep our ideas out there.

five years from now USB sticks and DVDs will suddenly start showing up with these "banned" videos and there will be a renaissance

how to flood youtube with hatefacts?

There are a few thing people need to understand: Both GOP and the donor class were absolutely embarassed that Trump won the way he did. That's why all the people helped him win that way (and who might've held him accountable) like Bannon or Lewandowski had to go.

If you look at how much they've pushing shit like "Blexit" or "lowest hispanic unemployment" it's abundandly clear Trump being primed to run in 2020 on the campaign strategy from the 2012 Mitt Romney campaign autopsy aka "We really need to cuck toward minorities guise".

They've been doing this for ages. I post a comment and on my account its there. Open private window; search video, look at comments. Not there.

Go hereā€¦

politicalbullpen.com/

Post in >>>/fascist/

Attached: yid.png (200x200, 47.94K)

It literally shows facts, not to prove any theory, moron.

Idea: spam

They'll try to somehow filter us out and be unsuccessful, if they ban keywords we post image links explaining what code word we swapped the keyword with or something like that and we spam random. simple redpills like 13 do 50 among other things everywhere and we do it in such voracious volume that eventually they take everything down which would be a win for us because that would get rid of a big part of the appeal of youtube.

Third choice:

Freedom requires individual effort.
Stop using platforms that enslave your mind
Start supporting platforms allowing freedom