- Chicago
- Baltimore
- Denver
- Houston
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- New York City
- San Francisco

What is the expected scope/scale of this?

Attached: trump-ice.PNG (1360x628 61.28 KB, 359.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1142506687020130306
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would imagine rather minor, but will be tailored to look impressive. The overwhelming majority of illegals don't live in major cities – they are fully swarmed in regular suburbs and smaller cities. The US simply does not have the physical manpower to even remotely remove these people and that is without getting into most of the border patrol and ICE being wetbacks themselves.

The RAICES twitter talks about rights. Whos rights are they talking about? Citizens or illegals?

Illegals have rights in U.S.?

Why give the advance warning there will be raids?

Very thinly veiled communists

everything Trump does about Mexicans is fake and gay.

I'm guessing 90% of those arrested will be Whites from Europe who overstayed legit student visas after getting married with STEM degrees but didn't do some Immigration shit correct and got a default deport order.

this is just Trump being fake and gay after YEARS of outright treason on the Border.

PS-Trump's only real purpose to re-energize legions of SJWs into more actively harboring Wetbacks.

Its now every SJW's long sought opportunity to LARP as an "underground railroad" operator, and recruit countless others to the cause. Come Sunday, every SJW and ASSoicate will be thinking "this will be My Great Moment I will be telling my great grand children about". They think they will be getting invited to amaze school kids with their tales of "moral courage" etc.
Ann Frank move over! Muffy is gonna use her daddy's credit card to get some Wetbacks a room at Motel 6.

going back home is always easier than heading out to new location.

"US simply does not have the physical manpower" to deport but somehow we have it to pay for lifetime of Welfare, Prison, Medical, ruined schools, crime, trashed neighborhoods?

Which is easier? Sending a Wetback home in a cattle-car or moving your family to another location to get away from the Mexicans?

Oh fuck off you mind reading psychic nigger.
Retard

Trump should have been doing this every day since he started his term. Can't deny though, it's funny how the leftists are getting triggered. They keep telling illegals to use their Constitutional rights that only apply to US citizens.

Arrests for show/photo ops, quietly released ~8 days later. Same as always.

I'm in Walmart. See some White people for a change. Turns out they are some Russians or Poles or something, most of who ARE "illegal aliens".

Fact is there are more than enough White "illegals" to "round up millions".

Bonus: those will the "illegals" that have correct address on file with ICE, and will be nice and safe to round up. Co-eds who overstayed student visa, etc.

I doubt it. Soon find out, yid.

its doesn't say "US citizen" in Bill of Rights.

can a court ordered Deportee start a NEW Asylum claim if his Deportation Order was involved with Asylum? I don't see Y not!

If you are ordered Deported for Drunk Driving, Illegal Entry and Drug Dealing, that doesn't mean its OK to send you to a nation where you MIGHT be killed, according to US Law, IFAIK.

wasn't

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens. Let's just leave them be and stop illegal immigration. There's not much that can be done now. It's time to accept the Republic has fallen. Well, it was good while it lasted but there's no going back.

Hope the trail of tacos gives us more salt

Attached: 1ff80ed0753cb9a92e7aacd5b49c5d8127e8748a884c91ba951556bf9a5dd296.jpg (640x358 577.15 KB, 3.99M)

as well as a fucking faggot

if Trump wasn't a fag he'd say "You can't spell police without ICE, thus all state and local police are now deputized as ICE".

too bad he's just another fag.

Aha you have noticed this too I see. How very amusing. And they're all fat big bellied donut gobbling deadbeats too. We are doomed.

Do illegals have the right to vote? How about carry guns? The answer is no. They don't get piecemeal rights. They may have some "human" rights if you're one of those treefuckers, but they have no legal rights.

((( )))
Why are you trying so hard to demoralize us? This is a yuge victory, we should celebrate. This is the time we negotiate everything we want in exchange for amnesty.

Attached: 642f.jpg (1347x766, 216.15K)

We still haven't gotten what was promised for amnesty last time

Attached: 3dba3b40dd784e6a2d2c23c2c469b2523a1dd867c7e5b96eb74fbcd23ca86774.png (990x682, 308.5K)

Attached: quote-ending-illegal-immigration-only-strengthens-legal-immigration-mitt-romney-54-51-16.jpg (775x432 83.2 KB, 51.89K)

Kiked first post that literally has nothing to do with Q.

TICK-TOCK KIKE!

Actually, this is going to a very giant event. Your comment that Hispanics have integrated into our society so well does NOT mean the hand of mercy will stop the hand of justice… Trump needs to act even if everyone like you will vilify him for it, but your kind should just get over it. Some times a president needs to be tough, not just through actions but also emotionally.

The US might not have the manpower it once had do to millenials refusing to do their part for this country, but it makes up for it through will and competence. Most of ICE and ATF is Aryan btw… some Aryans are just born with a bit of tan, get over it.

you fags just keep pushing to make 'aryan' mean nothing at all…
push push…

Attached: iranian army so white.jpg (640x320, 41.01K)

Attached: qidiots.jpg (256x197, 7.63K)

There are upwards of 30 million illegal Hispanics in this country.

Shy of the removal of 20 million people in the next six months, this is nothing but a fucking election season hype mechanism.
Trump is all talk, and a handful of deportations means nothing when it comes to demographic displacement. Don't be fooled.

Attached: Texas - Demographics Are Destiny.jpg (1680x2740, 767.56K)

who are those Aryans in the land of Aryans?

((( )))
Stop trying to (((D&C))) with your (((pilpul)))

The are part niggers who have rapped nigger DNA into them unitl they are no longer 'ayran'.

Attached: Islamic slave trade routes map chart african.jpg (770x376, 67.96K)

What has any of this have to do with Q? Oh you got triggered by "mass arrests" thingy?

What are you people now just like trigger happy SJW and get offended by words?

Please kindly eliminate yourself from the gene pool? Thx.

Attached: 5a33d1.png (575x682, 365.18K)

Why the fuck is he announcing it on yidder if he plans to actually do anything? Most that's going to happen is less than 100 beaner gang members are going to be deported and this is just him desperately trying to drum up hype for his reelection campaign since gun laws, anti-semitism speech laws, foreign wars and funding for israel(all he's actually done) don't exactly drum up much voter enthusiasm.

this is just one of the relevant questions, already asked before, but Zig Forums once again proved it is not worth the air they breathe so…

Immigration is very complicated issue, just on 8/pol/, many of us have family members on DACA.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1142506687020130306

At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!

Ridiculous decision making. He is almost as bad as Zig Forums

So who runs this show? Trump? Democrats? Israel? Mexico?

Attached: trump-delay-ice.PNG (602x438, 59.5K)

Trump has claimed mass arrests and deportations will happen seemingly every single month since election.
Forgive me if I'm too dubious and question this.

What a surprise
inb4 he signs some 'deal' again with the "democrats" that does the exact opposite of what he's proposing for another 10 feet of fence repairs.

Take your pills, boomer

Both are goals here for Americans.

He didn't cave you fucking idiots, Democrats (who are the House majority) forced him into a corner and he understands he needs a more legal basis to catapault spics and beaners. Otherwise, all the effort tomorrow would have been for nothing if kike lawyers would end up winning in court

Wrong thread.

Trump is doing his best with what he has on hand.

Just another us vs them themed party. Where nothing happens aside from the Jew winning.

((( )))
Hispanics are Aryan, does that trigger you kike NPC?

Has he not? Each of the half dozen caravans that hit the border he said he's deport / turn away. Every single spic that hit the border was greeted with open arms and allowed in.

HA! what a weak bitch.

They're here illegally and broke the law isn't a legal basis? No, he's just playing you for a moron again. The president has always had the authority to just deport anyone he wants for national security.

Nothing
The cuck announced he’s holding off for two more weeks

No.

He said that while top men were working on it behind the scenes. The deep state is real, he needs to thread carefully.

Stop trying to D&C the Aryan race, faggot.

White women know best, stop shilling for MGTOW!!

Pretty sure you already know the answer to that one.

Like HW Bush when he deported a Palestinian shitskin!

Why would he even announce the so-called raids? So he can call out the dems(2 weeks tweet) for being the fags that they are. But it's all just one big show, aint it.

It's a 4D chess move, newfag. Be used to do that a lot during the start of his presidency.

plantrusting q-tard cope

so predictable…

I would say that you have to go back but it looks like no one is ever going to go back.

Here we go again with Trump ALMOST doing something good. Again. Every fucking time with this shit.

Perhaps it's time for Zig Forums to go to Colombia

No, fuck you oldfag. That 4d chess shit is a bandaid for your hope that Trump isn't one of them. Sorry about that.

Attached: 130506.jpg (2048x1024, 524.44K)

learn to read, some basic comprehension skills will also help, if not there is always another way. no one will judge you, we all understand.

Attached: 1532774006977.jpg (460x276, 24.83K)

THERE ARE NO ARRESTS. NOTHING IS HAPPENING. THE ZOG EMPEROR BETRAYED WHITES YET AGAIN. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Attached: 57E0DFBB-6780-454D-A31D-95CAE8124529.jpeg (1189x544, 317.19K)

OH LOOK HE COPIED AND PASTED THIS POST IN EVERY THREAD.

Death to you and every spicnigger.

Attached: D54Qi3YU0AAsgj9.jpg (464x348, 34.94K)

Are varg tards cuckolds? Despite the fact that Spain and islamic invaders lived a segregated life based on race and religion and did not mix, varg-tards like to fantasize about every spanish woman opening her legs for some nigger. So honestly i feel that varg tards are cuckold fetishists.

They also worship placenta and see placenta everywhere. All of the gods are just a metaphor for cocks and pussies and placentas, very degenerate and very kali yuga. The only thing varg believes in is evolution. He is basically an athiest who wanted some cool stories to go along with it. He couldn't think of his own cool stories so he bastardized norse paganism, and started his online cult of placenta obsessed blonde only cuckold club.

One thing is for sure, varg is controlled op meant to D&C whites, by causing fights between blondes and brunettes, north and south, true pagan bs varg-tard pacenta pagan, christian vs pagan white nationalists ect.

Latinos are white

Maybe they shouldn't have broken the law!

So I guess the fact that they've already been through court and the court ruled that they should be deported isn't sufficient "legal basis". You must be the most ignorant fuck here.

Are you a lawyer, because you don't seem familiar with legal parametrics or esoteric heuristics.

Southern America is a big place. Whithin that place are many different races of people. You have leftover "native Americans" as the majority, most of them having at least half white DNA. You have niggers from the slave trades. Amd you have pure white people living there too. In Brazil for example there are around 12 million german people.

Retards like you see things in black and white and it doesn't work that way. Sweden isnt 100% white, because of the muslim population but that doesn't make sweden non-white. Mexico may be majority racemixed natives, but that doesn't mean there are not pure white mexican citizens.

You are simply a jew anyways.

I wonder if someone leaked the information on the specific locations addresses where the arrests will be taken.

Some latinos are white. The terms latino, hispanic, ect have been jewed so hard that they are meaningless nowadays. You have whites, native Americans, and blacks, and various mixes of the 3. There are alot of whites in various south American nations though.

lol…

Attached: Screenshot (114).png (768x692, 474.09K)

THIS is EXACTLY what I thought.

spciniggers kys and get the fuck out before you do so we don't have to clean up your nigger corpse.

This user. Nothing ever happens except an increasing flood of shitskins across our OPEN BORDER

THIS user HE IS A TRAITOR TO THIS NATION

Every time I read somebody typing out "the cause", I read it in that fake terrorist voice from Ironman 3.

They have also been extinct for 2000+ years.

Because you people do nothing but lie constantly, that makes me retarded?

Attached: the-wall.mp4 (640x360, 906.12K)

YAY 2000 ARE GONE but oh wait 3000 come in every single day retard

Shut the fuck up, Latinos like the name implies, are not white, never will be.

Attached: aryan 9001 six million peso man.jpg (480x360, 105.24K)

I want to be part of the underground railroad, so I can meet my wife

just lol

I think you're forgetting the esoterics of the situation. You see,

I don't buy it because I know for 100% fact that my city experienced such raids last night as the local FB "crime and reporting" thread had numerous posts with pictures from them taking place all around the city.

So this is a bluff by Trump or the raids began, the Dems are now freaking out that he was serious and due to that they are NOW finally willing to come to the table to fix the immigration issue. Makes more sense to me.

This this this

Good Aryan song!
Good Aryan song!
Good Aryan song!
Good Aryan song!
Good Aryan song!
Good Aryan song!
Good Aryan song!
Good Aryan song!
Good Aryan song!
Good Aryan song!
Good Aryan song!