Alternative To Accelerationsim

THE BIG ONE IS NUMBER ONE: Establish a network of ethno-communities through north and south america, and buy up lots of cheap land.

1. Whites establish into brotherhoods. Pool their money together. Buy up land. Start white ethno-communities. Establish a network of communities throughout Latin America and North America.

2. Establish a class of propagandists who talk shit all day about Jews and everyone give these propagandists money on a weekly basis, as little as 5 dollars a week as much as 50 or 100 dollars or more.

3. Form alliances with other nationalist groups from other ethnic groups, except for Jews. No alliances with jewish groups.

4. Men form into clubs go to the gym help each other get women.

5. Help each other raise healthy families. Have Bible studies together or studies of Pagan literature. Revive classical learning, Greek/Roman classics.

Establish prayer groups that pray for the well being of the white race, and groups that pray against the enemies of the white race.

6. Create media that talks about White men and women of note in history.

7. Study your family tree.

ALSO: talk shit about Jews constantly. Reduce infighting, and redirect that energy to insulting Jews. Insult Jews to random people in normie-world, talk shit about Jews to both whites and non-whites.

Attached: chess field.jpg (575x389, 185.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewawakening.org
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/
riot.im/app/#/room/#NAGateway:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALSO: MASS MIGRATE INTO TOWNS AND TAKE OVER LOCAL POLITICS!!!!

Attached: Aryan-and-Dravidean.jpg (736x351, 59.82K)

Whether or not there are whites who continue to accelerate, this strategy of establishing pro-white communities needs to be followed.

ALSO: Pro-Whites must join both democrats and republicans, turn the democrats more anti-jewish.

Attached: the crowd.png (600x600, 402.88K)

Suicidalism.

Encourage incels and gays to suicide by cop.

Gee, I don’t know, dumbass. Instead of doing what jews want, maybe grab your guns and kill jews? Was that so hard to comprehend?

What up piggy?

You aren't controlling white men anymore rabbi.

You were letting them control you?

Your alternative is unfeasible. Do you personally have the ability to form a white mini-ethnostate? Do you have the funds to pay propagandists? Do you have sway within the large non-white nationalist groups? Do you own a club or a gym? The answer to these questions is
Politicial Accelerationism is the only real solution at this time.

>form (((clubs)))
ok checkerboard faggott

I don't know if I am talking to shills here or if these are genuine responses, but the only dumbasses on this thread is anyone who called the OP a dumbass.

So I will spell it out carefully for the retards, no offense to non-retards, and no offense to retards either.

There is something called a MULTI-PRONGED APPROACH to things. Some people might feel inclined to do something, some people might feel inclined to do something else.

If someone wants to accelerate and do weird accelerationism type stuff, I can't do anything to stop them. So I'm not going to stop anyone from doing accelerationist type stuff and frankly I doubt accelerationists will go away. BUT

But in the midst of whatever people are doing, there can also be white men who form brotherhoods of white men and work together to enrich each other. All political power is based on male brotherhood. Its what gives muslims, jews, and freemasons power.

So if you notice the current politics: powerful ethnic groups have male brotherhoods: black dudes have their crew, white aristocrats have their brotherhood clubs, freemasons are a brotherhood, muslim men, jewish men.

The disempowered group = working and middle class white men. What is different about this group of people? They infight to an excessive degree. Infighting is normal. But done excessively it is self-destructive.

Since white men lack loyalty to each other, they have been getting eaten by society.

I know for a lot of you this is common sense but there is also a lot who really need this explained to them, because there is some basic understandings that white men lack.

This retarded lack of knowing basic stuff was probably the cost of developing advanced technology.

Attached: Women.jpg (593x729, 38.58K)

Actually its possible that the people calling OP a dumbass are not dumbasses if they happen to be enemies of the alt right trying to subvert rational action by members of the alt right.

Fuck yourself, LARPer faggot

Attached: 1997fc7486677011a2a4787685e7aee83123c956.jpeg (661x992, 345.53K)

The trans sign i like it looks like a poker solver.

STEP 8: Get your asses Ruby Ridged

You need to come up with an actual plan, and not just tell us what your desired goal is.
What you posted isn't a plan. It's a set of goals.
Wrap your mind around that.

Attached: 1551462798241.jpg (480x360, 12.1K)

Please tell me the pedo is not an edit. If those faggots openly push this it will redpill many.

Attached: 1475a6f07e0045cfd967366401ae5ebdaf040fe9157b3191ed18b915a95814a9.jpg (1280x720, 104.22K)

To the hystrionic Leftist with barely two wits to rub together, every point you outlined is accelerationist.

If you want to help start a white community then you should join the New Awakening. thenewawakening.org

Shills BTFO. OP is correct… but #4 is not that important unless you're still single. It's hard to justify going to the gym once you own enough property, have a wife, family. Going to the gym is a farm simulator, imo.
Try this one simple trick
Buy a house and land… see how hard it is to get women or stay fit. kek.

Too many INTP/J types on this board to come up with a real, working plan.

It might as well be real. They're already testing the waters.

Attached: 9b5f43b4a23caa9cc7a732d801e6244a15d29e9b_2_376x500.jpeg (376x500, 103K)

what can infps do

you were nvr in india idiot

I get discussing theory of alternatives, but to pretend that anyone has control of whether we, as a society, accelerate, back track, revolt, etc. is old. The truth is that the best anyone can muster is hoping that a favorable outcome is reached. You aren't establishing brotherhoods, pooling resources, norm forming relationships with groups. The same way the next user that advocates for acceleration isn't able to accelerate.
The constant discussions of what way we should go is pointless, because we aren't in control. Like a group of kids on a rollercoaster, mid fucking loop, saying that there should be 2 more loops and a corkscrew while another group says that the loops are too much.
I get it though, by pointing out this obvious flaw in direction I am a kike. But with all of the people on here, on other chans, even those that share similar but not exact beliefs, are trannies going to be dancing for kids tomorrow? Are whites still in fear in SA? Are immigrants still flooding in to every white country?
Maybe enough threads about how to fix this while none of us have any control over it haven't been made yet.
Magically fix it faggot. You can't, I can't and the next user that posts can't because none of us are even remotely in control of any of it.

Your alternative allows the jews to continue, so fuck you, and the jews.

Consider it done, O.P.
I alaways show at least part of my power level.

is it possible to do haplogroup study without giving DNA to the 23andMe-jew?

That's a horrible idea.
Enclavism is suicide.
Anybody pushing this trash is a coward, looking only for an excuse to run and hide; enclavism is White flight v2.0 and nothing more.

That's not a bad idea, but as soon as money gets involved you're going to get a bunch of high-agency sociopaths – like (((Lauren Southern))) and her ilk – coming out of the woodwork to try to capitalize on it and/or to try to drag their user-base off-target.

I find it strange how you try to present as though jews are merely another 'ethnic group', when in reality they are semites and therefore of another RACIAL group; attempts to form alliances with other ethnic groups is obviously requisite, attempts to form alliances with other RACIAL groups is hazardous at best.

Sure.

Sure.

Easier said than done, requiring funding to be of any use; but, that not withstanding, sure.

Very important.

Yes.
Sure; but easier said than done.
Insulting jews isn't the primary goal. Exposing jews is the primary goal.
Where you can do both? Sure.

Attached: Italian2.jpg (3000x2008, 638.57K)

I like how Gay Street is brown.

You make me sad.

See, what you're ACTUALLY describing is a big-tent movement. That's what a "multi-pronged approach" in the context you're describing amounts to.

You will never get anywhere until you can create a shared vision.
This is why there is so much infighting, because, unlike our dim-witted hyper-emotional opposition, you're dealing with White men who can tell when someone doesn't share their vision.
Niggers and fags and women and cucks don't do that, don't realize they aren't all sharing a vision – they just do what they're told will get them their individual visions, bereft of any thought as to how a Southern Baptist niggerwoman, a gay Hispanic man and a White emcel catlady could possibly all get what they want out of an alliance.

We aren't like that. We need a shared vision, because we are aware enough to realize that if someone doesn't share our vision, our alliance will always be, at best, temporary. And that will not suffice.

Attached: Coulter - Where's the Lie.png (699x699 2.97 MB, 407.52K)

Enclavism is only suicide if all you try to do is create a compound that the feds can surround and destroy. Enclavism done right is picking a region and distributing White Nationalists around the population so that the government can't just kill us all but we're able to network and work together.

Dude stfu already. You pussies aren't gonna do shit. Getting so boring.

Not doing enclavism.

I'm sorry man, but no, there is no value in the current paradigm in trying to concentrate your people in a specific area – all you're doing is painting a big target on your back, and you gain nothing of value in return.

We have the internet. There should be no need for proximity concentration to network and work together.

White flight is never a good strategy. Period.

Attached: sweet baby jeebus.gif (400x226, 942.22K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (247x204, 60.02K)

Daily Reminder White Nationalism, it's a disease spread by Jews to exterminate Whites

Every time Whites tried to create a defense against mass immigration(Minutemen), Affirmative Action, Academic discrimination, etc., the White Nationalists would show up with muh 'niggers, kikes, hitler..' and poison any effort by Whites for the Jews. Then the White Nationalists would create fake organization to entrap Whites to push their mental illness on them. So when an innocent White showed up at the 'AmericansAgainstImmigration' meeting they were met with retards chanting about 'niggers, kikes, hitler, identity'. Charlottesville was a massive win for the Jews thanks to White Nationalists.

First of all, the enemy controls the internet, bud.
Second of all, we have the internet. How much networking do you see going on between individuals on the internet. You probably live hundreds of miles if not thousands from me.
Thirdly, you're wrong. Close proximity is literally a requirement for effective, long term activism of any sort. Even if I did know who you were, I wouldn't travel a thousand miles to meet up with you so we could stage a flash-mob, a food drive, or…er… other things.
Revolutionaries cannot function without each other.

Lastly, this idea that concentrating numbers in a specific region is a weakness is beyond retarded. The Irish were only able to conduct an insurgency against London BECAUSE they were concentrated enough in one area to organize and coordinate. Literally…
literally
every single intensive insurgency against any government has been possible because the insurgents were concentrated in a region. This is such a basic idea that I am amazed that you don't comprehend it.

Very funny, Jew. Optics outside of personal individual appearance never mattered.
The Jews control the media and they'll frame you either way.

Because the minute whites tried this, Jews would put out a red alert, bus boatloads of non-whites into the community and build homes for them using other people's money (ever heard of Habitat for Humanity?). The white community would be powerless to stop them because HUD under the (((Fair Housing Act))).

We have a plan already for an ethnostate. It's called the Butler plan but thank you for your input.
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/

Attached: NA-PNW.png (250x176, 32.81K)

Why you kikes has no self-awareness ?

Attached: 1405152256587.jpg (540x400, 178.81K)

There is a plan.
riot.im/app/#/room/#NAGateway:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com

Jews win. Good job. Did none of your mamas ever teach you to not put all your eggs in one basket?

Attached: Drop Nuke Here.png (250x176, 31.06K)

Attached: Greatest Ally.png (1200x873, 17.2K)

Man I've been talking big shit on the jewish plague in normie land. This plan is perfect.

Very cute.

Attached: 1girl1cup.png (362x454, 203.23K)

Seattle is our last priority. By the time we've declared independence they physically will be unable to defend their claims.

I'm pretty sure the US can handle some fat Zig Forumsacks. Unless you have a plan to deal with the US Navy and its missiles + drones, then it's a plan dead in the water.

we have to start writing LGBTQP every single time we write that god forsaken acronym out to make normal people think pedophiles have been added to the wretched list.

If they don't have the resources or manpower to use their toys then they're useless.

You're showing a symptom of another problem in the white community. Everyone is so paranoid that the calls to organize are from outsiders, that no one bothers to organize.
How the fuck are we going to accomplish anything if we're too scared to even meet up because >DA JOOZ MIGHT BE TELLING US TO
(not saying jews aren't a problem but some of you treat them like omnipotent, all powerful beings sometimes)

We give these jews power by talking about them as if they were omnipotent, we are creating a reality that elevates them above us and distorts our own subconscious national narrative and they know this. The white race needs to stop giving power away.

It gives me a small amount of hope to see that there are far more dislikes.

It only takes 150 men to pilot an Ohio class SSBN. 150 men to wipe out the entire Northwest Front at the push of a button. 24 Trident nuclear missiles and your paradise is glass.

bump fuck kikes and niggers

They would not do that.

bump fuck niggers and kikes

The fact that all of the chans and other types of forums exist, all while jack fucking shit happens to improve our situation, is proof enough that online networking is worthless.
You can't count on anyone you meet online for anything meaningful, let alone some anonymous faggot who has a 75% chance of being a ZOG agent.

Do you really honestly think, that jews would drop nukes in US soil just like that? They are subversive parasites, not warriors. Israel has been fighting nuclear-less sandniggers for centuries and they can only barely have victories with ungodly US taxpayer money. Why haven't israelis won against all their neighbors?

Attached: israeli soldier costume.jpg (2880x1600, 381.67K)

/Thread
I don't get why we have all of these idiots who come here with these ridiculously big brained ideas and they all can tell you how sure they are it will work and how WE NEED IT but none of them can ever tell you how to implement it. That's because it's a shit idea. When people tell you Communism is a good idea on paper and a bad idea in practice - tell them there's no such thing as a good idea on paper that can't be put into practice.

Because they haven't built up a sufficient casus belli to do that yet you retard and they rely on diplomacy as their greatest weapon not nukes. They've probably done more damage with diplomacy than any nuclear rockets scientist could dream of. You're just too simple to see it but literally everyone else here does and understands that we're fighting against a scenario in which Israel gets to use nukes and that's the inevitable goal for them. Oh my god lurk for 4 more years.