Why You Should Support Israel and Liberia

Both Israel and Liberia have a right to exist according to Ethnic-Nationalism, the ideology most of Zig Forums accept. All Jews should want to return to their land as described in the Bible. All Blacks in North America should want to return to their homeland, Liberia. We should encourage Israeli migratory nationalism and Black Liberian migratory nationalism. North America is for Pre-Columbians and Europeans. Europe is for Europeans. Liberia is for Blacks. Israel is for Jews. A Jew ouside of Israel, is a bad Jew. Good Jews work the land in Israel. We need and international nationalist brotherhood.

HAIL VICTORY

Attached: 1140px-Flag_of_Liberia.png (1140x600, 4.26K)

Kill yourself you fucking jew cunt. Your home is the fucking dirt.

reported

I'm not a Jew.
I just realise that the Jews that are problematic are the ones outside of Israel.

im just gonna wait for all the other comments

For what, it doesn't break and board rules?

Might makes right. No nation has a right to exist

White Nationalist need to let some Jews who will work with them, escape. You have to leave an out , or people will fight to the death.

I agree, but a unified ideology confers might.

that's the idea.

A caged animal is the most dangerous, and this goes for Whites, Blacks, Chinese, Jews, ect.

Only lurked 2 months so far, but this doesn't seem right. Any user agree? What's the proper response?

A) KYS Moshie!
B) Glow enwurd …insert content here…
C) Go back to mom's basement chanfag
D) none of the above
E) any of the above

What is Israel?
A tiny piece of Land. Let the Jews have it.
The problem is with goys who have allowed their minds to be colonised by Zionist Christianity.
Therefore they ascribe special power to the 'holyland' they give power to Jewish myth over them.

Without Jews is NYC and the City of London, their financial control would be impossible.

Use sage when replying to shill threads

*in

Not a shill thread, just a divergent thought pattern.

fpbp

🥯🦍
Nah

Well, OP here, I've made my case for my point of view. I know neither Jews nor 'Nazis' and the Jews call most of Zig Forums will agree. Perhaps a few. Good day.

Attached: 1c031eabb642df98d19f20d5b66fb7ee0ca7b51daf17be7917cc40cc2d69af05.png (840x473, 425.16K)

*as
Sigh… spelling and grammar. Not getting enough sleep. Cheers.

You don't have a right to exist. You have a right to determine your existence though.

Fuck off Ari, ALL JEWS need to be removed or white men will never be allowed their own piece. We tried nice with you cunts. No more.

Almost twenty separate significant expulsions over time later, yet they still wreak havoc and sow the seeds of evil wherever they build the nest.

Checked. I don't even have the updated one but it's a hell of a lot more than 20 expulsions.

Attached: but why.png (945x8805, 1.21M)

reported for zionist shilling
Dailystormer is working overtime today

Kikes need to be universally scourged from the Earth. They deserve no refuge. I hate that we protect their slimy asses in Israel.

I also support the idea that every jew should migrate to pissrael as it will then be much simpler to wipe them all out once and for all.

The problems with both of these countries are that they were ethnostates that were set up by people of another ethnicity. Israel has no right to exist as they have not carved out an ethnostate for themselves - they needed someone else to do that. The same goes for Liberia.

Blacks are better than the Jews in this regard, because they *did* carve out nations for themselves - there are a number of black nations in Africa. However, Liberia is not one of the nations that blacks carved out for themselves.

I think niggers in the US should go to Ghana (they accept US niggers quite well there), but I think other African countries would be quite fine too.

I think Jews belong in a gas chamber. They're a group of people who leech off of the accomplishments of others and never provide anything in return. Niggers will at least not leech off of other races actively, which puts them above Jews in my book.