Dexter Morgan: Father, Serial Killer, Jew?

I was watching (((Dexter))) on Netflix when pic related happened…
Thank you, Coincidence Detector!
Now I know that Dexter Morgan is turbo-kike filth!
Fucking crypto-jew serial killer!!!
Probably itching to sacrifice his son to Moloch every fucking day!
It all makes perfect sense now! He thinks he's the shit–completely untouchable (basically a God), that he doesn't have to follow anyone else's rules except for his own (((code))), taught by his crypto-jew dad! He hates Christianity, he's fine with killing women, putting his family in constant danger, he's fine with the fact that his sister is ``in love`` with him, and he has no qualms helping out a faggot Ukrainian mobster!

More proofz!
Doakes: *after interrupting Dexter* "Yeah you can give me your fucking analysis on the blood spatter on these killings! You think I'm here to invite you to my nephew's briss?"
Dexter: "I didn't know you were Jewish."
How the fuck does he know what a briss is? I doubt Dexter's browsing infinitychan in his free time; Rabbinical school much???

This extension keeps getting handier by the day!
coincidencedetector.com

Attached: Kikel Dexter.png (1366x768, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201903310008.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Um … he's a fictional character.

I don't think it's up anymore. But there used to be a video of this guy from Occupy Wall Street using Dexter as an example of the jews promoting serial killers.

A bit simplifyied but in basic he is right.

Apologies. Harry was not a crypto-jew. He was just a loyal, good-hearted but ultimately misled boomer zogbot cuck, brainwashed by the propaganda machine, who just tried to right a wrong by raising the jewish bastard kid of his former CI who he was unfaithful with because he felt somewhat responsive for the actions of a bunch of murderous spics.
Little did he know that it wasn't the witnessing of his mother's gruesome death that turned both he and his brother into soulless serial killers, but rather simply the fact that they are protoplasmic blobs of khazarian genetic misfit.
Poor Harry…

Attached: HarryFace.jpg (250x314, 13.01K)

Dexter killed pedos.
/thread

Dexter's mom was cut up with a chainsaw for being a snitch. Oddly her last name is a word for a jew that informs on another jew to non-jewish authorities.

You know what a bris is, are YOU Jewish?

This thread is fucking retarded and Moser is also a common name in Austria you cuckchan nigger.
I do however support coincidencedetector.com.
Sage.

Stop giving money to fucking media kikes.

did they even air the last season in australia? i keep hearing to not watch the last season but i didn't really mind the oreimo stuff

Everyone knows what a briss is. Sage for /tv/

if an attempt at humor could be wet cardboard, this post would be it. you can tell a woman wrote it.

perhaps its crypto-propaganda aiming at killing gentiles straight out.

I don't remember any non-gentiles dying in that show.

this dialogue is in episode 1 of the series:

Pro-Tip: There is no such thing as non-kiked television.

sure there is, it's rare but it exists
asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201903310008.html

Attached: VinlandSaga.jpg (1280x720, 87.96K)

Dexter is Kikewood rubbing the "blood libel" (brothers of light? Do they farm the work out to masons? Hmm…) meme in your face.

BLOOD LIBEL? NO, BLAKE LIEBEL!

"Jack the Ripper" was what the masonic cops at Scotland Yard called jewish ritual murder.

Moser. And murdering informants is called Din Rodef.

Moser is also name of bank safes you kike.

The original novels are actually pretty good, Dexter kills pedophiles, rapists, and in one novel goes to war with an actual cult of Moloch and comes out on top. The novels are FAR better than the TV series.
Besides, they go farther into his thinking processes than the depiction, he REALLY likes his alliteration and his pointed commentary on the human condition. Darkly Dreaming Dexter.

Fuck, forgot the actual PDFs.
Also, I forgot the cult that Dexter kills is run by Jews.

So is Peter Parker, but that doesn't stop a Jew.

Attached: Spiderjew - BLACKED edition.jpg (1912x4368, 1.4M)