Why do we have such retarded militiamen?

The United States militia groups are just stupid boomers and gen X raised by boomers into libertarian bullshit that only armes themselves and make themselves public when they're not needed to. A day ago, there was a republican senator in Oregon who made threats to Oregon State troopers and I think a democrat politician who were passing a bill combating climate change and the Republican chimped out like a nigger and fled he state and is in hiding and the Oregon militiamen are ready for a Oregon civil war. Our nation's militia will get ready to kill bloody Yankee troops over solving climate change and making better public services for the public but will never instigate a righteous or justified terrorist attack against our self hating government for not helping millennials or zoomers with housing, college, food, or even trying to help our declining fertility rate.

If I was a militiamen a vast amount of wealth and resources and men with AR 15's and chemicals gas and grenades and flamethrowers and other explosives, I would have already start a second civil war and order my men to kill families of politicians and rape their wives and install and monarchy. This nation was fucked from the start in my opinion, we were happier under the British crown.

Attached: RTX2RHS8-1024x739.jpg (1024x739, 193.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

egyptianstreets.com/2016/09/06/egypt-tourism-revenues-drop-by-63-3-in-first-9-months-of-fiscal-year//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Republicans are just apex nigger lovers who live in a perma-seethe that the "democratic party" has gotten between them and their niggers. The sooner every last one of them is dead, the better.

Go start a militia then.
Americans lack the close communities and infrastructure of revolt that many other places have. Ireland, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Spain, and France all have long histories of resisting foreign occupation. Americans… well, there was the civil war and then that's it.
I hope this changes but until Americans develop the infrastructure of revolution, all that we can expect to see going forward are more useless lone-wolf attacks.

Alex Linder has recently been saying that whites need to start creating an army, because nothing else is useful. As outlandish as that sounds, I think he's on to something.

Those are only the militia that you know about through the media or through them making a spectacle out of themselves. The main militias, the real militias, they keep out of sight and are very militaristic about how they communicate and coordinate.

Wouldn't it be easy to recruit homeless people in major cities that aren't mentally dysfunctional and offer them a job in your militia with high pay? You can buy marijuana seeds online and grow them and sell the buds for a fuckton of money and repeat and you have an income for a potential insurgency.

Linder has been right for a very, very long time.

Because they're glownigger honeypots and patriotards

I like where your head's at, user. This is indeed one of the ways in which real guerilla organizations are funded.
Morality aside, I also really like how you already understand the basic concept of any political organization. You already understand that well motivated soldiers are paid.
Volunteer guerillas who fight for ideology alone are rare. And even those who want to still need money to survive.
Any successful American insurgency will need to solve that problem and the mere fact that you understand this places you ahead of the game.

We need a Golden Dawn America.

Attached: 0imia2019_(17).jpg (1024x683, 229.13K)

Linder isn't talking about a political party that has rough and tumble street auxiliaries. He means a literal formal army that kills people and besieges strategic targets and locations.

Weed is free dude. Anyone can grow it with nearly no effort. Oregon has a massive glut of weed. Farmers are burning piles of bud taller than I am every year that they can't sell.

That's easier said than done.
Insurgent armies don't pop out of thin air. They're built upon political movements.

I live on the east coast, in a state where possession of any amount of marijuana is illegal. It's already big on the west coast, and Colorado of course, but it has yet to come to any east coast state

Because most militias are FBI honeypots. If you don't want your militia to be filled with feds, you can't advertise it, and can only invite people you personally know.

With the amount of private firearms in the US, it would be far easier for an insurgent army to pop up out of thin air than it would be to dick around trying to gain traction with some new political party. If you haven't noticed, the latter has basically been the strategy for the entirety of the postwar period. It doesn't work and should stop being put forward.

Anyone calling themselves a "militiaman" is retarded.

the british surrendered to the (((germans))) already, I guarantee you we wouldn't be happier today if we had remained under britain

How?
People don't just spontaniously form into an organized insurgency.

need my shades for this thread

Attached: shades.gif (405x280, 418.31K)

Destroy the US power grid and I guarantee you militias pop up from thin air within 72 hours.

It doesn't need to be super organized across a wide network. Look at what one guy did in New Zealand just by carefully familiarizing himself with his target and then acting on it.

You would need teams of approximately 4 to 6 men spread across the US with enough funding to devote their time entirely to sabotage in order to accomplish that.
You're saying that we need an organized insurgency in order to create an organized insurgency.
Where did this group of dedicated revolutionaries come from?

I agree and I support Tarrant. However, Tarrant's attack was not an insurgency nor did it pose any threat to the established order.
A few dozen dead muslims changes nothing.
That said, I am a strong proponent of the independent cell structure. But even then, historically cell structure revolutionaries have developed as extensions of political movements. Not parties per-se but movements.
Stochastic terrorism is ultimately a losing strategy. Lone attackers can no more change the political system than lone construction workers acting on their own build a bridge across a river.

Teamwork is needed to overthrow a government.

Exactly.

It's not too late. We could ask Queen Elizabeth to take us back.
For her entire reign all she's done is watch the Empire slip away. I bet it would make the old lady really happy to see us come back.

Attached: queen elizabeth 00.jpg (745x745, 105.07K)

Nigger prince? No thanks!

And be under a Protestant crown? Lol no thank you, it's the protestant bullshit that Martin Luther started because of the bullshit heresies that the Catholic Church was doing since 1054 AD when they split from orthodoxy that caused all the degeneracy and leftist shit plaguing the modern west as well as making western culture bland and dull.

I'm against a theocracy, but if I want an autocracy, I want that person to rule with almost unlimited mercy, humility, and pious to the original and traditional Christian religion, the orthodox church.

The religions other than orthodox christianity that I find acceptable are Catholicism, therevada Buddhism, zoroastrianism, sikhism, atheism/humanism/agnosticism/irreligiousity, Judaism (with restrictions), and mock religions (like flying spaghetti monster, etc). No Protestantism (including restorationist Protestantism such as Jehovah's witnesses, Mormonism, seventh day Adventism, and Christian sciencism), Islam, paganism, wiccanism, secret societies (free Mason's) or Hinduism.

pottery

don't get WACO'd guys, the feds would just fucking love to murder you

The problem with David koresh was he was operating a cult so he limited himself on certain actions, not taking all the opportunity he can take. He was also out numbered by the feds, had he had more men by his size he would have probably stood a chance or two. In this modern age of modern warfare, numbers are crucial.

trips confirm fuggin demonrats are hoarding our niggers

An user posted something awhile ago discussing going through all the legal motions necessary to form a fully legal group.
It's had me thinking the past few days. There are literal ways to organize a militia and provide assistance to families and every other thing I would ideally want to provide for my community and not be in active resistance against the state.
Our people need more time to organize together. Our successes hinge upon a breakdown of society occurring after we have our shit together and organized in a common goal.

Antonio Banderas is in a militia?

I bet if the old lady lives long enough that mutt brat will have a car accident or something.

That's just what we want them to think, user.

Everything is going according to plan.

Attached: wink wink.gif (245x140, 731.1K)

these dudes seem based as fuck. one has a slide-fire, ready to full-auto fuck some kikes

And a political party. And some kind of coalition. We need big names that'll draw the people in. Ann Coulter, Pat Buchanan, Tucker Carlson (if he gets fired and is genuine), Jared Taylor, as many as possible.

Linder is a jew.

International Army of Light when?

Trips of truth. Man this is the best description of Republicans I've ever seen in all the collection of mongolian cross-stitching forums I've visited, including half-chan in 2006.

Attached: brenton_live.jpeg (720x420, 43.6K)

Most are feds posing as patriots.

There's a couple of things you have to understand:

1. The Bill of Rights and Constitution are fanfics. The supreme law is in fact hundreds of years of case law which essentially says the government can do whatever the fuck it wants.

2. A militia requires the support of elites.

You do NOT have the "right" to form a militia, and certainly not one to fight against the government. You currently ALLOWED to form a group of armed campers / LARP'ers. That's all.

A militia requires material support from elites, ie, rich people. The militiamen have to be supported from somewhere. There are no white rich people who will support the militia because they care much more about their wealth and positions. The American Revolutionary leaders supported independance because they calculated the British Empire was too weak at the time to get at them. This is not the scenario in the modern USA; any elites who get involved in violent militias will be identified and his assets seized even if he personally is able to hide offshore.

Long story short, it's over. The moment the militia group does something more than LARP is the moment all the members who aren't feds or fed informants will be busted. No one, literally no one with money and resources will risk that.

1) that is precisely why I want to reestablish an absolute monarchy (with a Congress). The United States government is just dishonest about it's structure, it's become the vary thing that it fought Independence for.

2) All you need to finance an armed militia is to gain a large some of wealth, you can sell marijuana for fuck tons of money or in Colorado's case, magic mushrooms.

We're talking about the United States government that lost to a bunch of rice farmers in Vietnam and goat fuckers in Afghanistan, the key is to demoralize your enemy and instill absolute and ruthless fear and terror with an unrelenting furious wrath. There are ways to outsmart and outplan whatever the us government has.

Besides the only reason the old and treasonous and overweight greedy colonialists won was because of the kike in pic related financed them against the crown. His name was haym Solomon.

Attached: images (11).jpeg (104x104, 2.31K)

seriously, why the fuck are the right wing street groups so shit in the US compared to europeans?
The golden Dawn and Nordic Resistance Movement are what i'm thinking of, they're organised, clean, strong, etc.
In comparison the ones in america are just unorganised larpers, alt right nerds with helmets they bought from walmart and cheap crappy shields.
if 100 golden dawn could have been put in unite the right against antifa the leftists would have been crushed.

the only exception is the UK because it's probably the most cucked country politically, even then we still have street battles

Golden Dawn's a bit of a joke with all of their goblinos, aren't they? Despite being tremendous lolcows the only EU right wing group that ever got shit done was NA.

yeah but at least they're fighting leftists and destroying immigrant centres.
national action were good and that's why they shut down but most people who have sympathies to the right would probably have turned away because of their edge.

we need something like the nordic resistance movement here, UK government shuts everything down though

Because you'll end up in fucking prison if you try that in the United States as of now. Those big street fights that the NSDAP were involved in didn't happen until after the economy went into the shitter and the government was weakened.

yeah the R.A.M dudes got put away unfortunately.

I always thought he looked a bit swarthy. His phenotype reminds me of Mike Enoch and James Fields. I feel a little sad for these types tbh because they obviously have a touch of the semitic tar brush yet identify with white causes. Must be fucking mind torture to be an (((almost white))). That's why you should never mix, your sons will eventually go insane like James Fields did.

This nation was fucked from the start in my opinion, we were happier under the British crown.

That's right.since the start it is a idiot cowboy culture.and what they say? 'The USA was the first free colony'.it's also not good organized,if there are so much white country's.so america under the english empire was better.

I think you're the retard user.

bullshit. Cowboy culture didn't ruin the US. Jew culture ruined the US. Jew-owned central bank, jew-media, jew-wars, jew-taxes to fund their bank, media, & wars.

The royals act a lot like Jews. They don't give a shit that the UK is turning into the 3rd world. They don't even speak out about it. Prince Harry could of lead a white revolution and millions of white men would of followed him into war, but now he will go down in history as the cuck prince who married a mullato.

shit skin detected.
The United States was better prior to WW1. After the establishment of the Federal Government and financial profiting off of wars the United States went down hill.
Basically, jews.

Also this thread glows in the dark. Op is a nigger and a faggot.

Two kikes right off the bad. topic must be hot!

Kikes probably don't want any other militias getting ideas. Arm up boys! Defend your country!

Attached: K.JPG (330x298, 23.01K)

Most militiamen are just larping because they couldn't get into the army. You would find better people at a game of paintball.

They didn't rise up to defend the country when kikes sent tens of thousands of White men to die in failed wars for jewish interests and the border was wide open for tens of millions of spics to invade. But they sure hopped to for a carbon tax. Priorities, I guess.

England has done the most in the race war that time.

Exactly.

Successful Leaderless Resistance by Louis Beam
1. Avoid conspiracy plots
2. Reject feeble-minded malcontents
3. Insist upon quality of the participants
4. Avoid all contact with the news media
5. Camouflage

As Egypt is now finding out, killing tourists discourages tourism. Killing immigrants discourages immigration.

egyptianstreets.com/2016/09/06/egypt-tourism-revenues-drop-by-63-3-in-first-9-months-of-fiscal-year//

What's stopping you user?

Yeah that's definitely how it happened federal faggot.

Fedniggers are in all out panic mode trying to smear militias now.

Typical kikestian

Attached: cb324ab3f2cf9f1fc5eea3e56843081546f16042c735d43c93a92ce0d188dfa0.jpg (1195x979, 240.86K)

It's like you fuckers weren't paying attention when the US rounded up all the militias back in 2009

Just leave.

Lemme guess; Meds aren't White, right?
Fuck off.
I'd rather have 100 Golden Dawn Soldiers than 1000 worthless faggots like you.

To answer that question properly would require an entire thread. The short but incomplete answer is this
Americans just don't know how to organize politically. And despite our bajillion guns and our apparent desire to blow people away over the results of sportball games, politicians are almost never the targets of sane American Patriots. The only people who go after political elites tend to be wacko nutjobs. The last guy to actually target the soulless men in suits was Tim McVeigh and he was merely retaliating for the Branch Davidian Church massacre.

Okay, fair enough. I was wrong to say "nothing"
Yet this still changes little. Yes there will be slightly less shitskins pourin into NZ and this is a good thing indeed. But it will not create an insurgency because it hasn't unbalanced the System. It is the System that is the primary enemy, not the muslim tools that the System used to displace and murder us.

It's all about community.

We live in the world of the atomized individual. Americans not only lack the infrastructure but the actual will to do so. People are atomized and separated, it is all about the individual.

No revolution can take place as long as people even have trouble having stable and healthy families, let alone communities.

The other issue is the fact that the internet is practically run on government technology and platforms like this one are heavily monitored by the TPTB.

A whole revolution of thought needs to take place before any physical one can manifest. Though Alex Jones is a fucking shill, the one thing he was right about is that we need a "Velvet Revolution" first before a physical one can and will take place.

I guess we can see the prelude to this Velvet Revolution on forums like here, but we are going to need a majority of the population to wake up to this fact. AND we are going to need the support of non-whites. This will have to be a civil issue first, racial issue second.

That's exactly what the US needs and that's all we need. Non participation is what is going to reclaim the country. The zionists have no control over us if they can't tell us what to do.

Its called a honeytrap. No different than their constant mockery of preppers so when shit hits the fan no one is prepared.

Absolute non-starter. Anyone pushing this is a part-nigger or some conservative with nigger grandkids. Non-starter.

Dont fall for DnC tactics. I'm not saying to fucking racemix or anything you dumb cunt. But we are going to need the support of non-whites when almost 40% of the country is non-white.

Hell, they look to us for leadership. Fucking LEAD them. I'm not saying you have to live with them or anything. We lead them to a better future. This is our destiny. We are God's Chosen and we lead humanity into a better future, together.

The level of violence and terrorism they have instigated us is unforgivable. Fuck off.

They're also rampant jew dick suckers and nigger loving fags just like the real military

And how does he expect that to work? The US military command is 100% behind the Zionists.

I've always been rather kind in my analysis of non-Whites compared to most anons. I actually have respect for many non-White nationalists, particularly Black Nationalists, and I actually go to the trouble of listening to what they have to say.
But even I don't expect them to be of any use to us or anyone in a hypothetical Revolution. I don't speak Spanish, but I know that Black Nationalists suffer from many of the same problems we do and are as a whole a bunch of disfunctional, cowardly shirkers. The only reason they're able to exercise more power than us is because they're privileged by virtue of their skin colour in the eyes of the System.
Don't believe me? Name for me one Black leader other than Louis Farrakhan.
They're there but they're not able to organize their people very effectively. I remember after the Charolettesville rally, many of the smarter Black Nationalist leaders were aghast at how organized "we" are. They said that they wanted their people to imitate our organizations. And as usual, their followers nodded in agreement and then promptly forgot to do anything to change their ways.

Its a very small portion of their population. You are falling for DnC tactics. Lead them to a better future. We are God's Chosen for a reason and they look to us for leadership. Since the chair is vacant the jews have taken our place.

Many non-whites are already kickstarting a proto-revolution through the First Amendment Audits.

Everyone here is so focused on the negative and the small portions of the populations that are troublemakers, that you ignore the bigger picture.

But I guess thats what happens when you listen to the Jewish media and fall for jewish psyops like Charlottsville

LOL OP is trying to piss off America’s protectors. Where you from, glowboi? That ain’t the CIA’s shads of glow.

King (((George))) was a kike, dipshit. Rant invalidated.

Yeah. And that's the best of their best. Yet still incompetent.
I'd much rather an alliance with Hezbullah but that's a day-dream.

How?

No, it isn't. The last people who need to be lecturing anyone are part-niggers, conservatives with nigger kids, and people with money. Keep your faggot mouth shut.

are you a nigger?

this has always been the federal government's goal post-lincoln. this is a fed thread.

Attached: bundy ranch standoff.jpeg (610x610 264.37 KB, 348.8K)

If we have something intelligent to say and we have the right leaders in place, the right people will come. If that includes nonwhites so be it. Keep your faggot mouth shut and go back to watching your jew media. Fucking faggot.

Attached: 1544651468447.jpg (900x900, 38.58K)

Attached: 1555890516313.jpg (250x250, 8.48K)

Attached: 1556730282080.png (879x813, 374.38K)

Ban foregin investment in residential property.
Make requiring a college degree for employment illegal.
What?
Ban feminism and punish female hypergamy.

Attached: supermanmulticult.jpg (1280x1714, 402.36K)

So you'd have Whites die in the next revolution but no nonwhites. Kikery to the max I see.

You're not even making sense anymore nigger lover. Filtered.

==Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon they use to exterminate Whites== .

You're too stupid kike. Now run back to mommy and filter. Lel

Elaborate

Filter that shit triggered kike, stay out of our threads

This is the most ludicrous "x is a kike" accusation I've seen on here.