Have you ever seen a Democrat act like this?

Nancy would never act like this, hell, she would never even call him "Mr. President" unless he had her by the balls on something as she just stated that a "comprehensive" plan would be worked on. So he has to have something on her and it must have happened recently.

This got me thinking about what it could be and the only logical conclusion I could come up with is the recent Iran issue and the leaks to the media. After their WH meeting and before his Iran pull out troll job was she responsible for the leaks which now then forces her to handle the immigration issue rather than be charged with leaking the classified data to the NYT and Post?

Attached: KneeBent.png (757x521, 72.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-23/acting-dhs-chief-sabotaged-ice-raids-leaking-plan-washington-post
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope, the only thing you can do is shoot kikes in the head and be as violent as possible until some Feds get promoted in their career jobs.

always a jew

Attached: 548c22170901804cb9eacf4d69c54a356d7fd1d66502b45b63c95cb6c4454c84.jpg (2006x1440, 1.23M)

Tried to get a pic for this character but got what the fucked

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 8.05.15 PM.png (1972x1254, 2.78M)

Search engines are fucking GARBAGE in current year.

Holy shit it's true, checked.

Think of all that is missed because organic algorithm no longer exist.

Back in the Alta Vista days, search-fu could make you like a god, able to discover vast arrays of human knowledge with the right phrases.

Now the algorithm is designed to intentionally steer away from those kind of results, which lead to red pilling and freedom.

Why not just call it Amnesty? Do white democrat voters care?

In case anyone can't tell, this is a crypto-Q thread.

How does it have anything to do with Q? Can you not put the obvious material from the past few days together logically and not see the obvious connections?

Either way thanks for the bump moron.

Hell op, the Pelosis and the Newsoms are the biggest, oldest families in California. There's dirt for anybody with eyes and ears to find.

I wouldn't be surprised if these two posts were done by same person.

I hope the two of you fuck off so that this thread won't be derailed.

Attached: jyNnMMJ.jpg (1600x1066, 460.6K)

Been like this a long time, ever since (((wikipedia))) became the inevitable number one result for every single bloody thing you queried in (((google))). A while back I (((googled)) the population of Europe in the 13th-century and the number one result was a wiki article "European jewish population in the Middle Ages" (ugh, fuck off) and the accompanying number one (((youtube))) "related" video result was about muh sick smellyion holocaust durrrrp trash. It's vile and disgusting.

At this point any white who is part of the Democrat party must literally be retarded.

What do you expect from jews?

or maybe it's just more two-party jew-party bullshit!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x358, 277.02K)

NVIXM conviction?

Not necessarily. She could have been reminded of Goat Hill Pizza in a very personal way.

This board is shit now.

I'm guessing it's because he called Sessions a "dumb southerner" (images are related to search results).

Unfortunate but TBH kek

Startpage.com

You realize she loves him ever since he sold out his base right? She gets an assault rifle ban + amnesty and his white supporters get displaced. Win win.

That zoomali cunt called him, 'Mr. President' the other day as well. It's fake as fuck. It's like two months of everyday calling him a cunt then acting nice. Shit like that gets you bottled in person.

Pelosi is barely alive, OP. Who knows whose controlling that account.

This board is dead

We need to push #MAGAwithDACA on Twitter!

LOL, like there are any White dems. Good one!

was she known to have trump derangement syndrome before that?

YET ANOTHER THREAD ON THE SAME SUBJECT. YET ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD PUSHING THE JEWISH FALSE DICHOTOMY.

Agreed. But I recall the days when Jughead was revolutionary. Get to know how the government works, which agencies fund which programs. Pic related has a book you can buy but by spending a few hours reading site maps on dot-gov websites you can get a gist of it.

Attached: MattLesko.jpg (260x370, 55.14K)

I've concluded that this complaining about Q is actual trying to herd us over there where we get to see bad photoshops of Mr. Magoo by boomers.

Eh, Pelosi gets what she wants - no ICE raids, Trump gets a pat on the head and called Mr. President. This is a total win for pelosi, how can anyone see this as anything different?

Attached: OldTranny.png (1204x857, 1022.36K)

Not bad.

Attached: startpage.png (893x587, 84.85K)

Pelosi is Five Families. Trump has been working with Italians since forever, as much as he has with Jews. You all complain about walltouching.jpg but you do realize the Calabrian mob makes the kikes in Israel look like amateurs, right?

Story on ZH says the real reason Trump delayed the raids is because the acting director of DHS leaked all the plans so they would have been ineffective anyway. At least another leftist has been outed, I expect Trump to fire that faggot.

Link here:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-23/acting-dhs-chief-sabotaged-ice-raids-leaking-plan-washington-post

Acting DHS Chief 'Sabotaged' ICE Raids By Leaking Plan To Washington Post

Since the Washington Post spoiled the surprise and published a report about the Trump Administration's plan to arrest thousands of migrant families who have been denied asylum - prompting the administration to cancel the raids - many have probably been wondering why somebody inside would break President Trump's longstanding policy of not telegraphing your moves in advance.

Well, now that question appears to have been answered by the Washington Examiner: The acting head of DHS, Kevin McAleenan, reportedly leaked the details of the operation (he traveled alongside the WaPo reporter who broke the story earlier this week) in what sources described as a deliberate attempt to sabotage the raids.

Reason user is saying it similar to Q-larp is that OP is implying that some random democrat puppet is compromised because of the way she addressed trumpstein. He throws in some random crime for good measure (with no evidence), as if people in power are held accountable by the law. Q-larpers do the same by making baseless claims off of paper thin evidence, and then screaming about how the law will hold them accountable.

I would kill her without mercy. Stomp on her head as she seizes, until her brain is unrecognizable. Then I would make here eat only gasoline.

go on

Attached: 1539731239351.jpg (431x350, 32.77K)

woah its almost like politics dont matter! honk honk

This or El Chapo witness testimonies revealed yuge Nancy bribes

Your id is decent

Imagine thinking neo-cohen republicans like Trump are on the side of white people.

Attached: 2c1fd9a29d498e8bf66fdd7903c819149cce41070cb4d9650ad6d6cbc3187a5c.jpg (620x348, 54.8K)